Not So Beachy-Keen

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Not So Beachy-Keen

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Your mom's face.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby geminidragon » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 pm

BLEEDMAN ROCKS & the simple fact he is taking on all this work makes him the most considerate artist in SNAFU. I mean look at the other artist! He makes it rock & honestly I like his art in Zim allot better than the ones in PPG & SB, because it isn't full of chibi pastel colors of sunshine and happy goo.

Zim has a better color collage & the style Gaz is in, rocks!

The art & the style of Zim is perfect & I hope he keeps it up. If he is taking his time to do it, then we will have to be patient. At least he is doing it beautifully.

You rock BLEEDMAN!

Oh BTW... props on Mandy, but where is Gaz? hmmm... I was hoping all of the PAD would show up.
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Oh BTW... props on Mandy, but where is Gaz? hmmm... I was hoping all of the PAD would show up.

I suspect batteries for her Game-thing is still holding her back. But if that was the case, then Dibs should be dead by now if its taking this long.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 am

JesusChrist wrote:   Jesus is kidding, he actually enjoyed JTHM over Invader Zim   

I am pretty split between the two myself Jesus. The happy-go-lucky kid in me loves the random outtakes of stupidity and ignorance of IZ, yet the twisted psycho who enjoys horror and fear in me loves the random acts of murder and mind-delving story. Both, however have senseless violence, but both of those inner me's love that XD Please Jesus, guide this lowly soul towards the light of AWESOMENESS!

Gato wrote:"Your mom" is ALWAYS the best comeback. For anything.

No, "YOUR MOTHER" is much better :I
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby darkman307 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:08 am

death is my beach.....aaaa death is my bi#ch now THATS funny XD

Postby Omniczar » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Hey what was Jesus's quote that pwned used at the very top of the reply, all I see is a long black line. :unsure:
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Riz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm

it's a spoiler. you're supposed to highlight it.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Omniczar » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Oh, thanks for informing me!
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby piccolo_ownz » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 pm

absolutely love your work hope for more updates even though i do know how hard it is to keep things updated

Postby Ben » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Hey,Bleedman do need any ideas for the second Grim tales comic. :D

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 pm

No he, he doesn't need help. A second Grim Tales comic is already in production. It's called Grim Tales After Birth, and takes place at least a decade into the future. Unlike the last one, this one will be a comic book and ONLY available for purchase, and will not be posted online.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 pm

until someone scans it =D
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Yeah. Pretty much.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Scanning...I'm guessing that happens more often than I even realised. But then again a lot of things happen. I hate being oblivious half the time :| (I'm trying to fix that but it's expected from someone my age...not saying that's a good thing.)

Postby aquacaldo » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 am

hey bleedman I like what your doing. keep it up!

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!