Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Livix » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am

Fenix did you ignore my cutting of Basil free? or was I supposed to edit that?
I'm good with computers, that is all
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Zelosse » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:29 am

In favor of a bit of progression, yes, I had to disregard your rather useless tactic of 'cutting at him'
Terribly sorry about that.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:14 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby counterfeitself » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:35 am

I should get Marius back up and running since it seems like those in the barrier will need help since 2 of our guys are gonna be fighting each other.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Livix » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:14 am

Awww and I even took the trouble to say it was a shadow sword T.T oh well at least Basil isn't hurt right?
I'm good with computers, that is all
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby counterfeitself » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:19 am

We can change that :3
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Livix » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:23 am

Well I edited a bit saying that the "hand" was dissolved by the fire, but Basil still fired the red lightning at the tiger-scorpion

although I do have to ask why Daniel's sword wouldn't have been able to cut through the hand, I mean it is a magic shadow sword and all
I'm good with computers, that is all
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 am

Dude, you're sitting here trying to say what will and won't work on something that you didn't use nor make up.

Why would the hand be destroyed by the fires when the wall is made of the same energy? If you really want the hand gone, run an idea by me to see if it'll work. Don't just shove new weaknesses at other people's creations.
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17522
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby TripleMoon » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Anyone know what happened to Slipslash?

I want him to get a load of this.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: NYC
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Actually I haven't heard from him in a while, maybe he was offended by the fact no one acknowledged his post either?

However on that note:
Cheesemore wrote:@Fenix: Pm's were sent. Two days notice has been given. Anything else you need?

It's been Two days and three hours since this post and still no responce from any of the three. Just the one question I have is whether or not Tsuna's student should also be kicked out.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby TripleMoon » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:23 pm

I noticed, but I didn't mention it in my posts before cause I was away from his location, until Casey got close (in terms of location) to him.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: NYC
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Livix » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Ro I'll edit if it's really that much of a bother but, my logic behind the "hand" dissolving is, If the fire sent was holy, wouldn't your wall sustain some form of damage due to the fact that it is demonic?
I'm good with computers, that is all
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Zelosse » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 pm

I think the best course for the AFK'ers is to assume they no longer have an interest in this RP and the schedule's they meet wont allow any chance to post other than odd time's.
Remove them from the list so we can free up some more space.
I'll open up signups when I see how many students to teachers we have left.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:14 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby TripleMoon » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:10 pm

So, WAH!!!

I liked the Alex-Casey rivalry. :(
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: NYC
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:22 pm

TripleMoon wrote:So, WAH!!!

I liked the Alex-Casey rivalry. :(

Triple, the ones in question were Giga, Wins, and Tsuna, not Slip. However Fenix might make me send a PM to him shortly if he doesn't post soon. As of right now he's still a member of this RP (and considering the time and effort he put forth into the massive amounts of songs he has, I doubt he'll just quit).
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm

With the new people kicked out we're down to 19 students and 4 teachers. However two of the students (Kathryn and Sebastian) are currently not involved due to mute being gone for about 1/2 month more. (AKA excused absence)

And the only other ones on the list that we haven't heard from in the last 10 days are Alex (Slipslash), and Chris and Grim (Both Quinny's).
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:54 am

sorry, I did post but nothing seemed to happen so I'm not sure what to do.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 am

Livix wrote:Ro I'll edit if it's really that much of a bother but, my logic behind the "hand" dissolving is, If the fire sent was holy, wouldn't your wall sustain some form of damage due to the fact that it is demonic?


This is why adding religious notes has never been a good idea; it always confuses people and causes problems.

1) A god is only powerful the more you believe. And my demons only have one myth they follow, since Avaron's taught them about it.

2) If any god were to be the pure enemy to the races I've used for my back story on this, it'd have to be the Christian deity. Otherwise, what may be holy for one, is just mindless idiocy to my creatures.

So no, they wouldn't consider Bartuc's deity to be anything holy. Nor would they really believe he is a true god.
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17522
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Iris » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

If that's how they feel, then I wonder how they'll react to The Dawn Bringer. Or me trying to force you to look into a 'Holy relic" then.
Status: Lurker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6580
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:26 pm
Location: Beyond the stars.
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Holy is in the mind of the believer. Not really holy unless you consider it to be so.

Just the same with how money has any real value. It only has what we believe it has.
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17522
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:08 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:sorry, I did post but nothing seemed to happen so I'm not sure what to do.

Ah good you are within earshot. I see your point on not much for either of your character (Epalm did give Grim something to do after the trap went down though :D). I'm just glad that you're still checking in on the RP, you have no worries.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby TripleMoon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Meh. I'm a Jehovah's Witness. Does that count as Christian? Even though I consider it Christianity.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: NYC
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Just a thing about gods and belief, just because the monsters don't believe in whatever God Vincent does, would that still mean that it wouldn't effect them? I mean, from most of the stories I've read about gods and them feeding off belief, they've had just as little trouble smiting people who didn't believe in them then if people who did believe in them.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Livix » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Well, I suppose I understand that so I'll edit the whole holy dissolving thing, but every other time I try to cut him free whether it be by Daniel's magic shadow sword or some other try I give, the argument you keep giving is "it's made from the same energy" I'm only a little confused as to what kind of energy your talking about, Magic?, demonic?

Cause if it's Magic the sword Daniel used is magic and made of shadows, and the thing about his sword is in a situation like this with his dark side out, the edge of his sword has it so it sends anything it cuts into goes to the dark dimension (it drains him with every slice, since it takes extra magic to send anything other than himself into said world) if that's too much it's not set in stone and I can get rid of that Idea

And demonic, You've got me there
I'm good with computers, that is all
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Ro Wong wrote:2) If any god were to be the pure enemy to the races I've used for my back story on this, it'd have to be the Christian deity. Otherwise, what may be holy for one, is just mindless idiocy to my creatures.


Sadly that's not how that's gonna go down, shrug it off all you want but a holy power in this world is no different then a Catholic priest, even the darker god's such as Bane still count as a holy energy since they are deity's.
Therefor; your demon's may not believe in the other priest's of this worlds power, but the pain from them will be more then believable.

Because to simply have your monster's ignore anything holy because they dont 'believe in it' would be, whats that? god modding. Something I specifically recall telling people not to do...
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:14 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 am

So I shouldn't edit?
I'm good with computers, that is all
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests