Not So Beachy-Keen

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:06 am

BeeAre: Fun in the sun. Hey, I liked that alternate title. So a tweak here: Mandy does not like beaches. Grim hates that T-shirt.

Bleedman: Alternate t-shirt "Death is my b**ch"
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Not So Beachy-Keen

Postby grim tales » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:20 am

lol lol lol well i be back later c ya

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:47 am

EDIT :? Bleedmans doing these pages so fast. He shouldn't be focusing on ppgd. He needs to work on Sugar Bits AND Invader Zim no excuses.
Last edited by Johnny The Homicidal on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Unlimited » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:10 am

Johnny The Homicidal wrote:EDIT :? Bleedmans doing these pages so fast. He shouldn't be focusing on ppgd. He needs to work on Sugar Bits AND Invader Zim no excuses.

Here's an excuse: Zim sucks!
And here's another excuse: He and his friends are taking their time on Suger Bits.
Memento mori

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 am

Unlimited wrote:
Johnny The Homicidal wrote:EDIT :? Bleedmans doing these pages so fast. He shouldn't be focusing on ppgd. He needs to work on Sugar Bits AND Invader Zim no excuses.

Here's an excuse: Zim sucks!
And here's another excuse: He and his friends are taking their time on Suger Bits.

IMO Zim doesn't suck. Bleed sayed he'd take other INvader Zim comic and has only done 2 pages since. If he isn't gonna work on it he shouldn't even have brought it up again. I was thinking that he makes them then just post them. But if they are taking there time with sugar bits to have alot of pages posted at once I'm cool with that.

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:42 am

@Johnny: If I were you, I'd be thankful that there are any updates at all. I think the speed Bleedman is working at currently is pretty good, particularly compared to what updates used to be like.

And I think many people here would love it if Bleedman never worked on the Zim comic ever again...so I think you should be content with the fact Bleedman decided to work on it at all. He could have just let it die completely (and still can), so I wouldn't moan about it.
You're quite right, he should have never brought it up again in the first place. But he did.

Try not to complain too much, and just enjoy the comic.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby charmer chibi » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:18 pm

i agree with johnny the homicidal! he should work on the other comics! he also should have gone with the alternate shirt...
If love is an illusion, what is hate?

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Invader Zim can go fucking die. Seriously, all the other comics on this site are better than Manifest Doom. Even Bunnywith and MyPanda.

Bleed sayed he'd take other INvader Zim comic and has only done 2 pages since. If he isn't gonna work on it he shouldn't even have brought it up again. I was thinking that he makes them then just post them.

No. He has a team of editors, story board writers/directors, and color support teams to help him out. It takes awhile to do a comic update.

Not only do you have PpGD, the redesigning of SB, various commissions, Grim Tales After Birth, but he does have his own life.

Point is, Bleedman is pretty busy, and a lot of other things take priory over IZMD at this moment. He'll get to it when he feels like it, or when he has time.

Now then. Enough of this Invader Zim talk. Go back to the thread's intended purpose which is PpGD.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:57 pm

It feels like these updates coming out at lightning fast speeds... Do these people sleep?

I sort of guessed BR would leave that name alone. And yes Bleedman, we got the joke the first time...

P.S. I see you've gone back to your "House"-hold self Bloodlord lol
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 pm

It feels like these updates coming out at lightning fast speeds... Do these people sleep?

Good question. I wonder if they stocked up for a bit, or it could be that these last two pages weren't that complex.

There is also the possibility that Bleedman and Seir worked on two pages at the same time.

I see you've gone back to your "House"-hold self Bloodlord

XD
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 pm

That makes sense... I'm the type of artist that doesn't stop once they start something (for fear that I may never finish), so... yeah.
Then there's the concept of "experienced artists" equaling "not needing days to finish on page" I didn't consider.
I'm way over my head trying to catch up to this level of experience.

Image !!! I've finally pulled off a pun!
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm just wondering where did Atomic Betty and that golden guy go again? I really don't feel like going back chapters trying to find it so..

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Took her to a hospital. Probably one owned by her organization (forgot the name).

He on the other hand went back into space simple to watch and observe.
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=153
Mercypostle

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Ah, thanks. I'll be wondering where all of them are going to fit into the story.

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Well... Technically it was just a filler arc to show what else is going on out there. I don't know if BR is going to bring Atomic Betty back into the picture.
Mercypostle

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm

A comic is a comic. Whether it sucks is anyone's opinon.

If I like a comic, I read it. If I don't, screw it!
I have a right to an opinion and so does everyone else. I respect that, but that doesn't mean I won't give a damn good argument about it. ;)

I've read Invader Zim. I don't really like it, but I don't really care what happens to it. the only things I really read are PPGD, SB, and GT. Simple as that.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey, guess what. Nobody fucking cares. Go back to talking about PpGD, or you'll get reported for taking this thread off track. If you want to talk about such things, then go into the main section, make a thread, and discuss it.
Mercypostle

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey sorry, this is my first day.

Anyway, I like the fact of speedy updates. I don't have to wait a long time before the next posts comes out. On the other hand, waiting and getting a ton of updates really quickly is also nice to have but I prefer the previously mentioned.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:16 pm

SoulSaphire wrote:Hey sorry, this is my first day.

Whoops. Sorry, I assumed you were a older member. Normally newbie's don't have their sets designs by the first day.
Mercypostle

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Apologiy accepted. I'm usually quick on the draw. I like to get a lot done fast.

However, due to having met people with inital reactions to posts like that (myself included), I assumed I was going to get a bad comment from that remark.

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Lol you were about to argue with Blood Lord. lol

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 am

shut up Johnny, Jesus hates your Jhonen Vazquez cock sucking ass.

Jesus is kidding, he actually enjoyed JTHM over Invader Zim   
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 am

When I look at mandy I can't help but think "it looks like the rules just got screwed" -littlekuriboh as seto kaibah sorry about the yugioh abridged reference
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby SabakuNoGabo » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:35 am

lol lol dating your mom....now that´s was funny
ImageImageImageImage

Location: The crimson tears of the corpse flows and fuses with the endless sand, feeding the chaos inside me..

Postby Gato » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:05 pm

"Your mom" is ALWAYS the best comeback. For anything.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!