Joker-Undead's Art

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Kainsword17's Art

Postby Unlimited » Thu May 13, 2010 3:27 pm

The third picture looks like it came from Ultraman TIGA!!!
Memento mori

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu May 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Digimonadvent wrote:The third picture looks like it came from Ultraman TIGA!!!

I quess I must have had the overall design in my head when I drew that guy.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri May 21, 2010 3:17 pm

I've decided to add Alpha-Girl from HERO: 108 here as a new surpporting character for my Seigi Senshi Captain Japan story. I made her into a possible ally in battle and a friendly rival of Lola for Jamiko's heart=^w^=

This is a little battle-scene doodle done in the style of one of those toku hero vs. monster pics http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1048/393493122518lo.jpg

This one is bout CJ fighting a Shadow-Mutant called "Biovore".
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Fri May 21, 2010 10:21 pm

giant monster robot FIGHT! wootwoot
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby sam1027 » Sat May 22, 2010 2:43 am

ur characters and monsters really fit to battle scene
nice work :grin:
Just always look out for my art fourm~~
DONT WANNA BE AlONE IN MY THREAD teehee~

Snafu: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46720
Devian Art: http://sam1027.deviantart.com/

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:05 am

This is an idea for a 2010 remake of the old 60's superhero cartoon, "Frankenstein, Jr. and The Impossibles".
I bet everyone knows this scene. The Greek hero Perseus, ready to behead the monster Medusa.
This is my own version of the classic bible story of David & Goliath.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Unlimited » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Medusa = Cool.
Everything else = Simply okay.
Memento mori

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:13 am

A picture of Alpha-Girl (from Hero:108) fighting Oonamazu's stomach (from Kamen Rider Hibiki).
A picture of Lin Chung (from Hero:108) fighting the cyborg gangster, Kenga (from Kyojuu Tokusou Juspion).
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Unlimited » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 am

That "Oonamazu's stomach" is from Hibiki?!
That...is strange.
Overall, everything looks okay.
Memento mori

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:20 am

Unlimited wrote:That "Oonamazu's stomach" is from Hibiki?!
That...is strange.
Overall, everything looks okay.

Allow this to explain what it is.
The giant type Makamou that resembles a catfish and an angler, raised in underground lakes and sewers. It was based from Shinonome's drainage system, guided by its parents so it can shoot it stomach out to grab its prey. Ibuki and Kasami tracked the Oonamazu down, with Ibuki stalling Oonamazu's stomach, until Hibiki arrived with his Reppa. Though Hibiki is suited for the job, Ibuki took to fighting the monster, using his Shippuu Issen to reacting to the Onishi he shot into the stomach before it retracted back into the monster, causing Oonamazu to blow up from the inside-out. During the start of Orochi, an Oonamazu's stomach appeared at Higashichichibu, destroyed by Todoroki's Raiden Gekishin.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Some little pencil sketches for my "Bionic-Bunny" cartoon idea. These include the main heroes Joe Rabbit, Sarah Kat and Pipo, and some recurring villains for them to face.

Spider:
an evil clone of Joe Rabbit with spider-like cybernetics.

The Paravores:
a race of invading bio-mechanical aliens.

The Master-Puppet:
the Master Puppet was once a normal dog-girl who was mutated and controlled by three giant robotic heads (each represents Fear, Hate and Anger), the Master Puppet also has robot drones called "Dolls" to serve it.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 pm

man i wish you were making cartoons instead of the people who are making the sucky ones these days.
Check Out My Art

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 am

BrokenLine wrote:man i wish you were making cartoons instead of the people who are making the sucky ones these days.

At least my works alot better then stupid shows like the Pokemon anime for example. Which shows don't you like anyway?
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 am

cant really recall I only see cartoons in the summer (when i go home to canada) so its been a while. I just remember watching tv the past few summers tho and thinking "Omg what is this crap? What happened to real cartoons?" so ya. =P Become a story board cartoonist so we can get better things on the air! ^^
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Zega » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Ah... I remember you... you were the one with a incredible mo*** *****er hability to create awesome ideas...

I envy you...

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:39 pm

What if Saban's Masked Rider was made into an animated series?
Well I did a small series of possible of ideas & sketches for said project.
Here's the main cast, including Dex (and his superhero alter ego, Masked Rider), the Stewart family and Patsy & Herbie.
I've made small changes to the characters, for example, Masked Rider is Dex's real form (not a suit) and Dex is his human-form so that he could blend in with the local people. Dex is the soul-survivor of a race of crasshopper-like aliens, who's home planet was attacked by the evil Insectivores. He now fights the invaders on Earth so that it will not share the same fate as his own planet.

The Insectivores (the main villains of Masked Rider), totally reworked.
The Insectivores are an invading race of aliens who attack planets and make the people into slaves (or destroy it, like Dex's planet).
The mastermind of this whole thing is Count Dregon, an evil alien brain housed in a giant super-computer like machine. Nefaria, a young human-looking witch commands the Supernatural type of Insectivore monsters. Cyclopter, a robotic brute commands the robot Insectivore monsters. Double Face, a creepy alien-general commands the Man-Beast type of Insectivore monster, and finally Gork, a small, unusual creature that speaks in rhyme commands the Alien Lifeform type of Insectivore monsters.
There's also Fact, A small robot that gives out statistical data, calculations, and probabilities concerning a plan before Count Dregon makes any final decision and the Maggots, insectoid creatures who serve as the empire's grunts.

A few little sketches & doodles for some of the Insectivore's many monsters.
The monsters featured here are Lavasect (though it says Magmasect in the picture), Solarsect, Fire Bug, Dread Dragon, Spearavore and Heliotoid
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 am

Great stuff! hey you should join us in the add-to comic i bet you would make a smashing page!
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 am

A couple of days ago, I thought of letting Captain Japan fight other groups of villains and monsters, not just the Shadowkan.

The Slug of Madness:
A giant slug monster of unknown origin that attacks the city. During the battle with CJ, it has a random human victim in it's body until CJ defeats it with his sword.

These were surggested by Zeltrax987.

These creatures were created by the mad scientist Hans Frankenstein (related to Victor Frankenstein). He used the DNA of one of the most infamous monsters ever to walk the Earth, Neo Organism Doras (from Kamen Rider ZO). He created two types, the mass-produced lower clones (done to look like the late kaijin) and a lone more powerful "Combat-Type" clone with huge spikes on it's back, a sword arm and a huge pincer.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:37 am

From "Kamen Rider Double".

Claydoll-Dopant:

Wakana Sonozaki is the youngest daughter of the Sonozaki family who works as a DJ at the local Wind Wave radio station, hosting the Wakana's Healing Princess show. While she puts up a shy and kindly persona on the show, her true personality is the complete opposite. As a member of the Museum, Wakana is able to transform into the Clay Doll Dopant, enabling her to produce plasma spheres like the Taboo Dopant, as well as the ability to reform her Dopant body after it is shattered into thousands of pieces. Out of all of the members of the Sonozaki Family, she is the least involved with the Gaia Memory business, as she was doted upon while growing up. After encountering Philip, Wakana begins to have second thoughts about being a Dopant and discards the Clay Doll Memory. It is returned to her by her father, who is aware that she did not lose it as she claims; he later decides to bring her into the family business after Kirihiko's death and is the one chosen to view the effects of the Xtreme Memory on the true Gaia Memory. Before this, Wakana also becomes one of Shinkuro Isaka's unwilling experiments after he modifies her Gaia Driver, subjecting her to more of her Gaia Memory's influence and its short term side effects showing her compatibility with its powers. After trying to run away with Philip, her father takes her to the Museum's true base of operations. With her personality changed entirely, Wakana now runs the Museum while clad in black, and seeks to kill Philip for betraying their family.

From "Kamen Rider Double".

Invisible-Dopant:

Lily Shirogane is a popular magician trying to follow in her grandfather Frank's footsteps. To emulate his most famous trick, the disappearing lady, Lily is given the Invisible Memory by Dr. Isaka, turning her into the Invisible Dopant. However, Isaka has modified the Invisible Memory such that she does not turn into a monstrous Dopant and making it impossible to remove from her body. She initially goes to the Narumi Agency for help in finding the man who gave it to her under the pretense that she wishes to have it removed, but instead she wants to be able to control the invisibility. Isaka agrees, stabilizing the Gaia Memory, only because he knows it will eventually kill her and he will be able to take it from her after she dies, giving him the power of invisibility without the Dopant transformation. However, by killing her and using his Engine Blade as a defibrillator to quickly revive her, Kamen Rider Accel removes the Invisible Memory and crushes it.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 am

Here's a cute little picture of Alpha-Girl giving Yang a great big hug=^w^=
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:28 am

From "Kousoku Sentai Turboranger".

Armor Bôma:

Here's the episode that he appeared in: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category...9020451z6PjJHnA

This monster was used by Kirika to form Armored Kirika. This monster was destroyed by the Super Turbo Robo.
This is my own take on the old B-Movie "Attack of the 50ft Woman".
Dango Boma:
-----------------

Released from a seal under road pavement, Dango Boma emerges and uses his power to gather people into dumplings for Lagorn to feed on. The Turborangers battle him until he uses the human dumplings as distraction to cover his escape and uses the human dumplings to gather more humans to make them grow, with Dr. Dazai and Ms. Yamaguchi among the victims. When, Red Turbo uses his pitch to beat the Violent Demon Beast away from the human dumplings before they use Turbo Laser Plasma Shoot to kill him, restoring the humans to normal. However, Jarmin revives Dango Boma into an giant before he gets destroyed by Turbo Robo.

Here's the episode in which he appeared in: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 01ChDTtkXC

This is a tender little scene with Mystique Sonia & Rosefinch=^w^=
This is Rosefinch, the only female member of Big-Green's Air-Force. For some reason all the members, including her have afros to help them to slow down while on their jets.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby sam1027 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:38 am

Hero108?! Sweet~ :mrgreen:
I have been expecting this a long time
Well, only cuz it's made by Taiwan heehee~
Just always look out for my art fourm~~
DONT WANNA BE AlONE IN MY THREAD teehee~

Snafu: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46720
Devian Art: http://sam1027.deviantart.com/

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 pm

I have not done much in terms of horror, so here's a gorey picture I did just for the hell of it.

Death-Bunny (boring name I know, but it's the best I could come up with for this guy) is a blade-demon that took control of a child's stuffed bunny.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby TheGreekDollmaker » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:00 pm

This looks pretty good.

I like the name too Death Bunny.Its straight to the point funny.

Im still confused through with waht the hell are those behind the bunny.

PS:Your thread gets so much love while mine doesnt T_T
Please check my art thread.

--- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47376 ---

“Offending people is healthy. Every time you say something that’s offensive to another person, you just force them to think.”
— Louis C.K.

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 pm

TheGreekDollmaker wrote:This looks pretty good.

I like the name too Death Bunny.Its straight to the point funny.

Im still confused through with waht the hell are those behind the bunny.

PS:Your thread gets so much love while mine doesnt T_T

Oh, those are his mechanized spider-like arms tipped with razor-sharp blades.
"Why so Serious?"

PreviousNext

Return to Art