Highschool Hell IC: Let the new year begin!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell IC: The long trip from home

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:14 am

{Busted Arena}

The fat beast ripped at its coat, revealing his body while tossing away his cap. His pink flesh was littered with hard scales and stubbled patches of hair all over. The most prominent was a thick bush of hair between his short legs. His form was round and his snout shaped similar to a boar's. His teeth, however, were jagged and sharp. Two were large enough to extend out of his mouth like the tusks of a wild boar. His reptilian eyes and thick, heavy tail were more likened to an alligator or crocodile. His short fingers were tipped with hooked claws. A mane of dark, brown hair ran down his back, falling between a road of small, bone-like protrusions that ran down and crossed together at his tail.

His snout was short and powerful, giving better hint to what reptile he was connected with. He turned his head, looking at the feline nearby as the talisman he used was being cracked. "Huh... Reweeee! You got a bit of a problem there with your end, Ragnok. Might want to fix it..."

The tiger lifted his two furry arms, showing an exoskeleton plate that went under his arms and over his shoulder blades. It cracked open and immediately produced two new arms. The powerful pincers clapped loudly before one reached up and carefully brought down the floating talisman for the beast. His furred hands clasped together, nails extending and growing thicker. He then gripped his hands together tightly, the sharp claws digging into the top of his hands. "No problemmmmm... Just gotta recreate the connection and rebond it to my body and it'll just start fixing itself." Sure enough, as the small droplets of blood ran down to drip over the object, it flashed brightly for two seconds. The light soon vanished, the cracked lines of the object vanishing as the jewel pushed itself back together. Ragnok then tossed it up, swallowing the talisman whole for better safety.

He looked over to his comrade, lowering all four of his arms. "Get yours out of the open, Roundtown. Don't want these kids getting lucky." He then turned, watching as a couple of students immediately seemed to head straight for their smallest member. "... Scratch that, if they're attacking Breeder, they're just not lucky at all." He almost began to laugh when he saw some young boy come running at him with a sword. Ragnok grinned wide, almost swinging one of his pincers forward when he sniffed the air. Immediately he swung his tail down, the tip ripping apart in an instant. He hauled himself backwards with the sword mildly grazing the fur of his abdomen just before the electricity surged over the blade. "Hoooo... Almost didn't smell the magic in time..." His tail was stuck into the ground below him while holding hi a couple of feet off the ground. The furred tail was bursting apart at the end, another tail extending out of it, made from bone and covered in fresh blood from the opened flesh of the previous tail. The stinger tip broke from the ground and Ragnok's feet landed back on flat ground once more. "Quick attack, kid. But you're not catching me off guard with any magic..."

~Outside Barrier~
{Breeder}

Breeder, the small rabbit girl, paid no mind to Galaxy upon receiving the hug. In fact, Galaxy would have noticed that every bit of Breeder felt smooth and soft. She almost felt like a stretchy material, similar to rubber. Breeder laughed happily during the hug, after the hug when Galaxy hurried away, and even when Ichiro attacked with his spear. As he swung up while Breeder was coming back down from a bounce, his bright and cute eyes split apart along with the bridge of her nose. Over a hundred small eyes stared at the boy as his spear's blade went up her skirt, clanking upon something hard between her legs.

Breeder's face returned to normal quickly just before she began to float up. Ichiro's spear seemed stuck on something while it was happening. Breeder began moving, going up and down slowly and steadily with the boy's long spear between her legs. She then tossed her head back, laughing loudly while lifting straight up. A steel beak became visible at first, clasping tightly to the blade of Ichiro's spear. Then the rest of what held it was shown. A long, thick, slimy insectoid creature stared directly at Ichiro with one large, round eye. Breeder continued lifting until the creature was seven feet long, then finally she hopped off the creature's tail and landed back to her feet with a smile and not a care in the world.

The bug then fell to the ground, drawing Ichiro's spear down in the same motion while the boy still held onto it. The bug then quickly released the blade only to clamp its beak down, literally chomping off a corner of it and eating the sharp metal like it were a soft pastry. Breed giggled, spinning on her feet. "You were a bad boy, trying to hit mommy... Now my babies will teach you and your friends some manners." Just as other students began moving and before anyone else attacked the girl, Breed suddenly launched herself into the air with a hard bounce. She flipped once before shooting out another slender bug to land beside its twin. Then a third came down on the opposite side as the bunny girl landed several feet behind them. She ficked her hand, the bugs all lunging at Ichiro's direction. But instead of attack, they went for his spear, trying to take more bites out of the blade.

{Harper}

The bird creature merely watched, folding his arms as Eluveitie attacked him with a bolt of lightning. His face grew bright as the light drew closer, smile growing wider. Then, the energy struck home, consuming his form entirely as the voltage ran all over his feathered and scaled exterior. He convulsed and spasmed, wings shooting outward and spreading wide, arms twitching up and down at the elbows while pressing into his sides. His red hair began to lift and spike from the charge of the energy, smoke rising up from the burning sensations. Then the energy quickly faded, leaving him still standing there with thick clouds of gray all over his form. The bird creature hunched forward, beginning to fall over.

Then he straightened up and looked to Eluveitie. ".... Got'cha! Hahahahaha!" He smacked his leg with his right arm, wings stretching out further for the moment. He then shook his head, his long beak grinning wide, showing his human teeth. With the exception of two long fangs on the top row of teeth. "My name is Harper... And my specialty is electric attacks. In fact," he snapped his fingers, the same blast of energy Eluveitie had used firing right back, jumping at the metal sword to use as a lightning rod and try to blast her, "I'm so good with them that electricity just heals me."

{Avaron}

The gentleman stood by at the broken wall, letting the events play out as they should. In fact, he reached into a pocket at some point and threw on a pair of round shades with a thin frame and dark lenses. Barely even moving enough to be seen as breathing until he tilted his head, acknowledging the sight of the talented Yazo flying over to greet him, in her own little way of course. He lifted his chin, giving her his attention while she spoke, still smiling the whole while. "Hmm... On my behalf and personal influence towards this incident... I would agree that I do not, in fact, gain anything from this fiasco. But, that would be a matter of seclusion, as that accounts for just myself." He gently waved out his right hand, gesturing toward the others of his group. "My cohorts, on the other hand, feed by eating humans and absorbing the latent magical energy within their husks. Voracious beasts though they be, they are still of my flesh and a small part of my brood. And while I travel with them, I must keep in mind that they have appetites..."

The gentleman then paused, his elegant smile fading as he looked up into the sky a moment. "Oh, dear... Where are my manners today?" He smiled again, removing his red bowler hat to bow forward to Yazo, his silver hair more clear as she could notice radiating flashes of color washing over his hair in short streaks of purple and pink at times. "I am Avaron," he straightened up once more, placing his hat back upon his head, "the Leviathan.... Now, I must admit, we had not come here directly seeking out your...kind. We were venturing out in search of a certain structure that had been located nearby quite some time ago. One with an abundance of magical energies... And so our tracking lead us to your location. I suppose you had been using quite a bit of magic recently, and that was what attracted our best...tracker, as it were." He tilted his head a bit, glancing out toward Ragnok.

{Roundtown}

The boarish reptilian looked down as something began to open up below and lierally intended to swallow him whole. He quickly turned his body, an aura of energy surrounding him, forming a long arm that extended outward. A large hook of energy planted itself into the ground, hauling the rotund beast away from the potential pitfall. He then snorted and brushed a finger over his snout, turning to try and track where the energy for the spell had come from. It took him a few seconds, but he quickly located the right mage.

With a wide grin, he pressed a bent finger against the right side of his nose. The aura quickly vanished while a glimer of light shined inside his unclogged left nostril. He breathed in deeply before snorting out in a loud tone. Immediately, a blast of thin energy shot out in a shape similar to an arrow, lodging itself straight into young Daniel's left shoulder. It sent him back several feet, crashing to the ground with a hole in his flesh, leaving his left arm numb and partially inoperable. "GRNNNK -- huweeeeee~ee! Don't fuck with demons, kiddies!"
Last edited by Ro Wong on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby TripleMoon » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:44 pm

(Will focus mainly on Galaxy in this fight since she has more offensive than Casey)
Galaxy- OMFGWTF!!

Before Galaxy could launch her next attack, she saw Bunny Girl (maybe BG should be called Disturber) launch two things from her...-shudder

A look of OMFGWTF crossed Galaxy's face, and she thought OMFGWTF, I can't believe I actually hugged her and...that...she has a... she almost threw up. She Light transported to Disturbing Bunny Girl and yelled, "YOU MAKE ME SICK...SICKO! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR YOUR CRAPPY TRAP OF CUTENESS!" She suddenly felt more protected (Galaxy already had her own armor, and thus Casey's song only increased her defense) and had some more bravado in her from that. She casted Paparazzi onto Disturbing Bunny Girl and her children, and took out her dagger defensively. Palacio de la Luz wouldn't work now, so she had to use other forms of attack besides magic.

If it blinded them or at least the babies, Galaxy would stab them with the dagger or use Light Ray. (If its all, Light Ray is cast. If its only babies, dagger is used.)
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby mute_soul » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:47 am

<<Sebastien & Kathryn>>

"I'm glad that you understand," Sebastien smiled. Above all, he did not want to disappoint his teachers or otherwise superiors with his performance, yet he was split betweent being impressive and being reasonable. He couldn't bring himself to hurt another student over nothing. As Sebastien's grade was about to be revealed, things began to occur in the center of the field. This isn't... another test, is it? Sebastien wondered, eyebrow arched.

Sebastien took orders from Yazo, and percieved that this wasn't a planned event in the tests. Sebastien stood, ready but patient, leaning against his staff as he watched classmates rush to battle. He studied, he observed, and he waited as his instructor went down to speak with the well-dressed man, who seemed to be the one in charge. It dawned on Sebastien that his sister was nowhere to be seen and, in her state, he wasn't so sure if she'd be able to fend off an attacker. Sebastien glanced at Michael briefly, and in a hurried tone, he explained, "I have to make sure Kathryn's alright. Be safe."

They had numerous people there to fend off the gargantuan attackers, but Sebastien didn't want to leave his sister's safety to chance. He scurried up the stairs and into the halls, following the direction that he knew she'd taken. He would get her some medical attention, and then the two of them would return to the arena.

Kathryn heard the loud attack but, as she was a good distance from the arena already, and so she didn't see the monsters or Salt. Kathryn glanced over her shoulder, wondering if she had gone in the right direction. That sounded like one hell of a fight.
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Livix » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 am

Daniel - Must be related to Fenix

Daniel's attack had been unsuccessful (to bad so sad) but one good thing came of it, as stated before the shadow of the beast as assimilated into the shadows he had put there, he hadn't been able to form the sword much less pick it up (he has closed the door though) so there's just a mass of shadows on the ground unmoving begging to be molded in some fashion

Had it not been for Casey's shield magic, Daniel had no doubt that the arrow would have gone straight through his shoulder, it's bad enough it's in there, but not only did it fly out that things nose, but it made his left arm unusable for the most part (not a horrible loss, he's a righty, but he can't form shadows as fast now, he definitely needs more training)

After he had taken a few seconds to realize what happened and listen to the demon, he had no choice but the do 2 things, 1. he pulled the arrow out (ouch) and covered the wound with shadow so that not too much blood could escape it, 2. he grabbed his staff and summoned Megan (this time she's only like 2'10" from the ground) to defend him while he seeked out a healer (probably won't be very fruitful)
Last edited by Livix on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Musicmac » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 am

Helios Felis - Distancing

"Okay, seriously now. That is just plain disgusting"

When Breeder had summoned out the monstrosities from God-knows-where, Helios immediately stopped and jumped back to distance himself from them. "So, you little insects wanna play eh?", the sword in his hands glowed and changed shape to form Helios' longbow. "Bring it, grasshoppers", multiple arrows were quickly shot, all aimed at the larger monster's eye.
Listen.

Postby Iris » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 am

{Vincent, Busted Arena}

The armoured teen's eyes hardened as he observed the sudden change in the tiger's tail when one of the students tried to attack it, "Bartuc, Lady Allayna cover my flanks keep within a reasonable distance between us so that we can aid one another should the need arise without clustering. Steel your hearts, either that beast uses shape-shifting powers or is demonic-" Another almost happily proclaimed, "GRNNNK -- huweeeeee~ee! Don't fuck with demons, kiddies!".

A cold anger came to Vincent, his right hand tightend on his warhammer while his left rested over his grimoire instictively, Vincent's once stiff, formal voice became calm and commanding, "Tell me creature, is it true that thou art a demon?" He spoke as if he had all the time in the world, as if all the chaos around him was inconsequential for his focus was now solely on the 'tiger' before him.

"If that is so, then it is tradition that I must inform thee and thine companion to cease this foolishness." He waited a moment to let it sink in, before he added in a quite but vindictive voice "Know that I am Vincent Cowl, a member of the Order Of The Lion I shall be thy judge, jury and exorcist should you choose not to flee back into hell yourself."
Without fear, he dared to look at the creature's eyes, to mock what they stood for and watched what his foe would attempt, he was no fool, that blindly charges forward without consideration or battle plan.
Last edited by Iris on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Garethcool » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Ichiro Bendoit

Ichiro yelped as he saw the blade at the end of his staff with a nice large chunk out of it. He tightened his grip, pulling the staff away from the... things. Galaxy did... something, which made his eyes burn. He rubbed at them quickly, muttering. But he smiled as Helios fired shots at them, hopefully he could focus on the rabbit-thing that had birthed these foul spawn. He looked at the rabbit, focusing on her, hoping his allies could take care of the creatures. Ichiro took a breath, forcing his mind to touch her strange alien mind. He focused on forming new memories, implanting them. He forced thoughts of her babies being destroyed and killed into her mind. This had two predictable outcomes: Her breaking down, or reverting into a blind rage.

Lysander Von Kringst

Lysander looked at the students around him "Any Utility bards, focus on making elemental attacks stronger. Attack bards, assist anyone who needs help, like that darkness mage over there. He's taken a hit. Defense bards, form various armors around the students directly in the battle. Those wards prevent me from entering, but our magic should make it through. Now go. We must end this with as few injuries as possible." Lysander smiled a bit picking up his lute, focusing on Helios.

"Young cat-like child, hear this song,
move your hands, don't shoot wrong.
We need your aid, and your true shot,
Do not fail, and don't get got.
"

Lysander winced at the last line, but the music worked. He had weaved a song that would make Helios' reflexes much faster.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby counterfeitself » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 pm

-Marius-

He was about to speak out to Epalm about what was going on, but then he jolted his arm back into place. "FUCK! Dammit sir that fucking hurt like a ...wow that feels much better. Holy shit!" He started moving his arm around again. He felt a slight pop, but nothing too inhibiting. Slipping on his gloves, he said "Those look like bad guys to me. I think we wanna beat them up." Stretching his now fixed arm he started walking out towards the creatures made by Breeder.Changing into a run, he dashed forward attempting to tackle one of the insects and bring it to the ground where he could bring down a flurry of blows upon it.

-Elissa-

"These creatures have interrupted the matches and seem to think they can eat us. I came here to protect him as I owe him for the shoulder. Now if you will excuse me..."
She motioned back at Marius when she said him. Jumping away she headed off to help Eluveitie fight against the winged creature. Rushing forward as the lightning shot back at Eluveitie, she moved in front of the lightning and let it hit her sword. She was thrown back by the attack, slamming into the ground. Her heart briefly stopped, but then her locket started working. When her heart started beating, she opened her eyes and spoke, "Ms Omnos, you stand a better chance against this thing, what kinda help do you need?" Rising slowly her charred skin started healing slowly.

Postby Livix » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Basil - God damn I hate scorpions

Basil was taken aback by the "Tiger's" sudden tail transformation, he hate scorpions btw, and before he could respond with a second slash at the very tail he hated, a boy talked and practically trying to stare him down.

Taking some initiative he surged his sword again, this time in a more apparent and permanent way (until the battle is over, I just mean it won't go away after one slash as it has before) and took a charge towards the beast, at which time he also mana crafted an electric chain that has no real effects on the enemy, but is solid and extends as much as he wants as long as he can supply the mana to do so.

He throws this chain at the beast to try and tie it's legs together (were the chain to break by the hand of anyone other then Basil or another mage with dominion over electricity, the magic would become unstable and send large amounts of electricity out at random, that doesn't guarantee a hit on the beast it's just a warning, plus he could dodge the chain anyway)

He does so, so that even if it misses it may give the other guy gets a chance for attack, since he seemed planing enough to go into the action, guns ablazing
Last edited by Livix on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:09 pm

-Epalm Phoenix- ~Kids are so impatient these days~

Epalm had a bit of remorse when he heard Marius's expression of pain. "Sorry about that. No real better way to take care of dislocations." he said to him, trying to reassure him. Epalm took the time to listen to the students, Marius wasn't much help but Elissa seemed to have a good grasp on what was happening. 'More intruders? This place really hasn't changed in all these years.' he thought to himself as the students ran off towards the fight with the others. Epalm didn't like the situation at all. 'They're obviously here for the students, they wouldn't dare attack a teacher, in fact they didn't. They shouldn't be so rash.' he thought as they blindly charged at one another. Epalm couldn't stand it any longer, he knew the students in the barrier were in the most trouble, so he tried to get there first.

Epalm quickly ran toward the barrier, avoiding the rest of the fighting for now. He tried to enter, but it wouldn't let him. 'Crap. A barrier that keeps us out? That's not good. The students must not know about that.' Epalm thought. "Kids get out of there. They're trying to trap you inside!" he yelled at them from the outside, that was all he could do for now. Epalm turned his attention then to the people outside. Ms Omnos and Elissa were attacking the bird like creature and Yazo was trying to convince the normal looking one to call them off. 'It'll fall on deaf ears.' he thought as he turned to the last one. The seemingly cute bunny girl, Breed. A good number of students were attacking her, but she seemed to be able to create large insectoid creatures from Pyarados knows where. 'There's obviously a reason why she's with them. She sticks out like a sore thumb. The students had the wrong assumption though.' he thought as he made his way over towards the group.

He saw a few of the creatures made their ways towards the students, but Epalm didn't feel anything too powerful from them, just the quantity worried him. He went for Breeder, but instead of an attack, he stopped a few feet short and stood in front of her. She didn't seem like she would attack unless provoked, which Epalm had no intention of doing yet. "I do apologize for them. It's their second day here and we haven't properly taught them manners yet. However, I don't like you are trying to eat them, so I'll have to politely ask you to stop and leave, or I'll have to resort to force." he spoke to her. Epalm's voice was calm and he had a polite smile on his face. It was a bit odd for him to be making threats like that, especially considering he hadn't seen how she summoned the creatures, nor how the students were doing behind him.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby BG07 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 pm

=Yazo: Near Avaron=

The woman's expression remained serious for the entirety of Avaron's explanation, silently and patiently waiting for the well dressed 'man' to finish speaking. She gave the man her full attention, or at least as much as she could with all the students fighting their battles with those creatures. Her concern for the students was still very present even when she was confronting their leader like this. Yazo had an odd feeling about this man, and the fact that he referred to himself as 'The Leviathan' didn't settle her worries about the situation. She had a feeling that this man was far more powerful than he looked, and she wasn't about to allow that man to join in the fighting alongside the other creatures.

"I regret to inform you this, but if it's an easy meal that your companions are looking for... they will not find it here." the woman maintained an air of polite dignity the whole time she was in the presence of Avaron, she wasn't the kind of person who showed disrespect to others even if they were an enemy.

"Also you are correct in the assuming that there has been an abundance of magic being used here, this is a school for training children in the art of magic... My name is Yazo, I'm a teacher at this institution and given the circumstances I cannot say it's pleasant to make your acquaintance." the woman said in a clear and calm fashion, her mind was now completely focused on the task at hand, keeping this man in his place was her primary concern. She wasn't going to let him interfere with any of the fights, and the longer they stood there motionless the more of an advantage Yazo would have later on.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 pm

-Bartuc-

Standing tall with his armor fully on, he had the glaive at arm's level with his head in a bow as vincent spoke, taking the blade in both hand's he went into an offensive stance, right foot forward and left foot back with the bottom of the glaive in the air, the edge nearly touching the ground, this stance was originally used for defensive purposes but thing's could change quite easily so it made his stance more flexible.

Slowly flame's began to crawl along the fierce red weapon, it's ruby blade took on a stronger hue of color as the flame's traced it's way to Bartuc's head and back. The flame's took on the shape of wing's, fully extended before curling in lightly. "The flame's of Pyarados burn brighter then the sun, as a wielder of them it is my sworn duty to scorch away all that would harm this world. You will be the next upon my list."

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm

(if I miss anything or get anything wrong, tell me and I'll edit, thanks!)

Allayna jumps a bit when Vincent rises and walks over to her- she hadn't noticed him there! She gets over it within a second, and when he introduces himself she responds gracefully with "Yes, indeed I am, and merry meet." Then suddenly flames sprouted behind her- she could feel the heat on her back. Allayna spins around and sees a glaive energe from the fire, as her body registers Vincent's order to get down. As she falls to lay on the ground, she grasps her staff tightly and summons some of the souls in her staff as wraiths, barely visible mists, but capable of distraction and inducing fear. During her disorientation there was some sort of explosion, hurling bits of stone about. A few fair-sized chunks (think irregular golf balls) got her legs, lower back, and one on her shoulder, but other than leaving painful bruises they didn't do much damage. She stands up, and when Vincent gave his battle oath, she nods and accepts it and replies "Aye, and I shall do all I can to help you against these foes". With that, she turned her attention to the various beasts and people, narrowing her eyes in concentration as she tried to think of what to do next. Allayna was saved from her paralysis of hesitation by Vincent's orders to cover him, and an idea formed. As the tiger/scorpion revealed it's demonic origin, and Vincent engaged it in a verbal challenge, she quietly muttered a spell that would bring forth all the spirits that had ever been wronged by the demon's hand, and give them semi-solid form- enough so they could land blows with whatever weapons materialized with them (but not at the full strength of their bodies in life, of course), not enough form to actually be hurt and wounded, and pointed out their target, and sending the fear wraiths all around her to go after the other demons- hopefully enough to distract them away from her, she could only really concentrate on one foe at a time.
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby UniversumProfugus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 am

Eluveitie - a called shot.

The woman tightened the grip on her sword everything happened so fast she would never see it coming, bracing for impact when all the sudden Elissa jumped right in the way and cached the lightning with her sword, Eluveitie was terrorized her mouth and eyes open in surprised but she was then filled with relief when the girl stood up again and spoke, Eluveitie nodded a bit and on her alchemy pouch she grabbed a colorless potion and handed it to Elissa, drink it, electricity will still harm you but it'll be like a tickling.

The woman then invoked a small lighting orb and placed it above Elissa's head, that should help too (it absorbs part of the electricity attacks casted on her) We'll defeat this bird as quick as we can but with extreme prejudice. Dont get cocky! .
Eluveitie then began put her arms up in the air and began to chant, amassing a mild quantity of raw Arcane energy on her hands.

Hope this works... Eluvetie hurled the arcane blast at the "Harper" in hopes that simple arcane energy was enough to harm the creature.
Hiryu: *Hey, when life makes you bitter you tag along with it =3
Hiryu: *Gurl, you freaky

Postby Soul » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:55 am

"This interruption is simply unforgivable," her purple skirt flowed through the air behind her as she walked out into the battlefield seemingly unarmed. The teenager's arms were folded as she surveyed the scene with a disappointed look on her face. "I wanted to watch the new kids beat on each other, not step out and save them from..." she narrowed her eyes at the demi-human creatures that were attacking, "Furries." Ariana grumbled and folded her arms over her black blouse, "Not nearly as disturbing as some of the things I've seen here."

"I guess I had better help before father gets upset with me," Ariana said as she walked across the bleachers looking from fight to fight before deciding on one. She began to walk towards Eluvetie and Elissa, "Maybe I can make some new friends in my age group!" she said with a smile, seemingly not worried about the monster's assault.

Ariana sighed and made her way casually towards the mage teacher and one of the new girls. She gazed up at the bird, her arms still folded and watched the mage fire a shot of arcane energy at the avian creature. "Seems like you girls could use a little help," Ariana said playfully as she looked between Eluvetie and Elissa with a smile on her face.

'I think I'll start by using... twenty percent,' Ariana thought glaring up at the bird, keeping her arms folded and planting her feet shoulder width apart.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:46 am

{Breeder}

Breeder watched closely, observing the attackers while keeping some distance from her insect children. She then turned her head, looking over to Epalm as he began to talk. Her bright eyes squinted and slimmed, becoming quite sinister as her long whiskers twitched up and down for an unknown reason. But the reason would have been rather clear for Ichiro as she used the lengthy appendages to their true use. His psychic assault was channeled out and shot toward Epalm, redirecting Ichiro's psychic wave at the would-be negotiator. But in the stead of him seeing Breeder's children die, she forced out the image of something else.

Just as Lysander wished, his spell had aided Helios' archery. His shots were fast, very rapid and quick to shoot. But one was right beside Ichiro. (Reminder: My last post had the bugs lunging at Ichiro. Next time, be more observant.) As soon as the arrow pierced the large, bulbous eye, the creature exploded less than one foot away from Ichiro. The rest of Helios' arrows weren't any less accurate, considering the size of the single eyes of the insects. Just as Marius tackled one of them, an arrow shot into its eye, causing it to explode right under the boy as he started to punch. And just as Galaxy was trying to get in very close to stab the last of the insects, another of Helios's oh-so accurate shots hit its eye. It did the same as the rest, exploding violently in front of the student foolish enough to get close to it on their own.

This was when the reflected psychic wave would kick in to start messing with Epalm. Should it have worked, he would have seen the very realistic and disastrous result from the poor planning of the students. As the illusion stats, Marius, who had been closest to any of the bugs, was torn apart and tossed around the area by the exploding shrapnel born from the heavy amounts of metal these bugs carried in their bodies. Dead as can be, his blood washed over everyone, most especially Epalm. Ichiro's legs would be gone. The boy laying on the ground, clutching at the bleeding stumps where his legs had once been, screaming in pure agony. And dear little Galaxy... Her attempt to stab one was foolish enough, but she had used a dagger on the blinded insect. Her face was torn off and her torso now concave. Body littered with dozens of jagged shards of steel, lungs crushed and skewered under her collapsed ribcage. She was barely alive, but the wounds were severe enough that she'd certainly die in minutes. And the pain ensured that she would suffer badly.

Breeder began hopping again, laughing hysterically at the students for trying to get close with her children. She didn't seem at all fazed by the fact that they were dead. The reason why was made evident as she stopped laughing and landed to her feet. She bent at her knees and sprung herself up into the air with great force, soaring dozens of feet into the sky. She then began spinning and flipping, more of the large insects bursting out from her skirt and plummeting down toward the ground. They all then hardened their bodies, becoming complete statues of pure metal with only their eyes unprotected. The hard statues crashed down to the ground all at once, releasing a thick shockwave that kicked up dust and dirt to hamper the vision of Helios and all the others near Breeder's area. When the dust cleared, eight more of the large bugs were screeching and staring down the group around their creator. Breeder came down once again, the height of her fall sending her soft body bouncing straight up to the same absurd height once again while she watched.

{Ragnok}

Ragnok growled and smiled while swinging his strong tail down near his legs. The lightning chain in Basil's hand cracked loudly upon the hard structure of the limb, wrapping around it very quickly. Ragnok then smirked wide with his feline face, shaking his head while making a light clicking sound with his tongue. "Tsk tsk tsk..." Was all Basil heard before Ragnok's tail yanked back, hauling the boy off his feet and into the air. Ragnok spun him around a couple of times to get him good and dizzy, then swung him out toward Bartuc like a very large mace. He then gave the chain some slack before spinning and sending Basil flying straight toward Vincent and Allayna both, seeing how they were still in the same spot they had been in when the beasts had all arrived. "Kid, that was stupid... Using a weapon that flexible on an enemy with hardened plates on parts of his body? You're just asking for them to toss you around!"

While Ragnok was talking and doing enough action to distract them all with his flashy showmanship, Roundtown came up behind Vincent and Allayna. He swung his right arm out, forming a large, giant hammer over the limb to swing out at the kids while Basil was flying at them. The size of the weapon and because he was swinging horizontally; the hammer was large enough that it would catch Bartuc on his left arm if he had been paying too much attention to Ragnok. During this time, the both took mild notice of the forming spirits around them. Ragnok smacked his hand against his forehead as the humans began to attack him. "Haaahahahahahaaaa!" He nearly stumbled back while laughing while the spirits tried to assault him. Sadly, they had all been normal humans in life and couldn't hurt him then, much less now.

{Harper}

The reptilian bird lifted an eyebrow, watching the girls react to one another. He even stood still, letting them talk a bit to allow the newer girl to heal a bit. "Heh..." He just watched as Eluveitie began forming a ball of energy over her head. And just as before, he let her fire it straight at him, this time with his arms down at his sides and wings already extended. He swung up his right arm, electricity washing over the bright scales of his flesh. He then caught the blast, letting it charge and run against the massing energy of his lightning in his arm. "Heheheh... Energy is energy, girls. Difference is that mine is wrapped around electricity to control it however I want... When two forces of equal strength are forced against each other, you get a stand off... But when one is wild and always being reshaped, it can consume the other that is based on one solid form." His mild lecture stopped as he noticed another girl heading toward them. "Among magic, the element of lightning is one of the most formless... It's constantly fluctuating and moves faster than others." He swung his arm, charging his lightning forward and repelling the ball of arcane energy, sending Eluveitie's attack flying at Elissa. "Keep this up and you just may kill your little friend for me..." He smirked wide and stood there, dispersing the electric energy while watching. Through all the talking and their attempts to attack, he still hadn't moved even an inch from where he'd been standing when Eluveitie first attacked.

"Oh, I have a suggestion... Why don't you try swinging at me with swords? I'm suuuure the fact that they're metallic and would pull my lightning toward you like lightning rods won't even cross my mind." He smiled wide, smug in his arrogance.

{Avaron}

"Oh, I am sorry. Did I imply that I thought it would be easy?" Avaron's smile vanished yet again. He lifted his chin, gazing upward in thought. "I honestly do not have any concern as to whether my comrades will win or not. It holds no actual sway on my opinions of them. They are, after all, only a few days old." He lifted one hand, stroking his chin. "Hmm... In fact, they are six days old right," he paused a few seconds, lifting his hand up, "now." His finger tapped forward as if pointing out the precise second. "So, if they lose, it would not be a surprise nor a miscalculation. They are all weak... Except for Salt." He turned his head a bit, looking out to where the giant stone beast had left earlier. "He has been very surprising... The others had been eating mostly common humans, since they are abundant and garner enough magic for them to strengthen with larger numbers." He waved his hand toward Ragnok and Roundtown, where dozens of human spirits were swinging their kitchen knives and brooms at the tiger-scorpion hybrid. "Salt was the only one to actually seek out stronger beings... Upon creation, he and Harper were both equal in strength. And now... Salt has enough power that he could destroy my dear little canary there with one finger." He nodded to the feathered figure standing near Eluveitie and Elissa.

"... To sum up my explanation; If I did wish for this to be an easy fight," he looked forward to Yazo, head leaning forward so his eyes could look over his shades toward the girl, smiling a wicked grin, "I would have forced Salt to stay... And then I would have joined the fighting myself." He tilted his head back, his expression turning from malicious and disturbing to a more serene and peaceful smile. "I have only chosen to even stay at all because I was curious to see how this plays out. It is always so amusing to watch the weaker beings struggle for rights at greater prowess..."
Demon of Elru

Postby Musicmac » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Melanie Enjoulee -Song 5 Selected : Ievan Polkka- Fragile Protection

"Done", Melanie said as she put a large red disk the size of her palm onto one of the walls in the arena. While the others had been fighting, Melanie had ran all around the place and latching her Sticky Speakers onto all sides of the place. Sweat seemed to flood her whole head and she was gasping for breath out of fatigue caused by all the running around. She gave a large sigh and stood in the stands, looking at everyone fighting. From the looks of everything, things weren't exactly going well for the students.

But of all the things that were going badly, it was the little rabbit girl fighting Helios and the others. She was disgusted and didn't know what to call her after she had summoned those monsters and it seemed like the others needed protection against her, quickly.

"Miku, select song 5", Melanie said quickly as the bodies of the insects started falling down towards the defenseless students. The panels on her detachable sleeves seemed to let out a beeping noise and glowed with the letters saying, "Ievan Polkka selected, Ready". Closing her eyes and giving herself a deep inhaling of air, she started singing. The speakers around the arena boomed and soon Melanie's voice was heard all around. The students would soon noticed small shields appearing around a few of them, protecting them from small dangers.

3 minutes, 3 minutes is all I need, Melanie thought as she continued singing. A song with such a large effect would take a toll on her body after it was over but she knew what she had to do. Melanie continued singing and watching the others battle while hoping for the best.

(Note to Ro Wong : Time in this post is not skipped or anything if you'd like to know. Look back up and you'll notice I didn't make Melanie do anything when Helios took action. I used tthat time for Melanie to set up her speakers and the time now to have her sing her song)

Helios Felis
- Dust, Lots Of It

"Shit!", Helios yelled as the bodies of the insects fell down and sent clouds of dust towards him. Raising his arms, Helios braced himself for impact but surprisingly felt nothing. Opening his eyes, he could see a small transparent shield in front of him, protecting him from the large amount of dust and sand blowing at him. Melanie, Helios immediately summoned his sword and jumped out of the dust, rising above the cloud by a small feet and landed back in. While he was up, he had saw what had happened.

"Marius! Anyone!", Helios yelled as the dust began to settle.
Listen.

Postby BG07 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 pm

=Yazo: Near Avaron=

"Hmm, now that is all very interesting..." the woman said as she mused to herself in thought, her expression remaining cool until the moment the man mentioned something about not joining into the fight. The woman smiled slightly, obviously not at all disturbed by the expressions the man was making throughout his entire story.

"How kind of you, if my assumptions about your abilities are correct... you joining this battle would prove quite troublesome for the students... however..." the woman's head tilted to the side somewhat, and although her eyes were covered with bandages it could have been assumed that she was now looking over towards the creatures and students that were fighting in the arena.
"These children are not the only ones you have to worry about..." the woman said in a confident way, turning her face back so that it was once again looking towards Avaron.

"I must apologize, unlike you I have every intention of giving my friends a helping hand..." the woman lifted her arm into the air, her hand lightly pressing her middle finger to the thumb in a snapping position. Few people understood the full potential of a Psyconists powers, this was simply due to the fact that a person's brainwaves were already a complex and nearly impossible to comprehend subject. It was understanding this that was key in becoming a great Psyconist, Yazo only wished that she could have had some time with her students to teach them of this. Ichiro had made the mistake of trying to force his own brainwaves onto another someone else, this was a difficult and exhausting task to perform on a normal human so there was no telling what could have happened when using it on a demon.

'Ichiro... don't force your powers onto an opponent like this one... be patient... use the creatures actions to analyze how their mind works... every movement, everything they see, everything that they hear... all of it is important... once you know how their mind works, attack it through one of these channels.' Ichiro could hear Yazo's voice resonating inside of his ears, and a moment later the woman snapped her fingers. Knowing the speed of sound was an important thing with the way Yazo used her powers, because the moment that someone hears a sound is a moment that part of their mind becomes vulnerable. The instant that the sound reached Epalm, Yazo's own brainwaves would have tried to expel the illusion from the man.

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 pm

---Alexandre Arc- It's all or nothing---
NOW PLAYING: Luimatte Level 1- precharge

Alex had been the luckiest one out of everyone in the bubble. Everyone was dieing, or was hurt. Alex had escaped harm, not because he had tried to, but because the enemy combatants had simply ignored Alex's presence entirely. Worst of all, it seemed no one could harm the two guys in with them. There was nothing, nothing they could do.

Everyone. . .this wasn't the way to go.
It was all so aggravating. His friends we're bouncing off them like flies, and his friends on the outside were in even worse shape then everyone in the bubble.

it DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. One second they had been fighting each-other in good taste, the next they were all being slaughtered by people who had shown up out of no where. It made Alex so ANGRY.

There is one thing you can do. . .

Alex looked around, exasperated. He couldn't do anything at that point, but keep playing. . .

And what about that?
"No!"

he couldn't do it. . .not that. . .it reminded him of what he was, what Alpheon was.

"But, I can't!"

They seem to think you and I are human. . .

Alex, was sweating bullets. If he didn't do something quick, they'd all be screwed. He just had to do something to get them out of this thing. But he couldn't. . .it was not right. . .at least not right. . .not right now. . . .

. . .I guess you're right
"Yes, Alex, it's the only way"
"I guess. . ."
"Luimatte Brake. . ."

Suddenly three things began happening, all having something to do with Alex's transformation. The music exploded out of Alpheon, making the teeth chatter on those around him. It was deafening to the point where even those on the outset of the bubble could hear it. The shield even shook at the force from the sound hit it. What was left of the wall crumpled down into a mess as it was vibrated into dust, giant slabs crashing down. Dust came off the ceiling in spurts as if there was an Earthquake. If there had been an jet nearby, its sound would have been over-shadowed by the loud screaming of music coming out of the guitar on the boy's back.

Demonic energy then came in a giant wave outwards from Alex's person. No doubt all would have the felt the air around them thicken with the sudden appearance of large amounts of magic, and as the sound blasted on the magic would only get thicker. If some we're keen enough, they'd pick up the inky demonic blackness washing out of the epicenter. Sign that strong demonic magic was at work, sign that a strong demonic presence had just announced itself. Underneath all of it Alex sat, in the little corner of his mind, he was no longer in complete control of his own body anymore, form here on onward it would all be Alpheon, Alex was now a silent observer. The spot where everything was coming from was covered in a dark shadow, as if it were a cocoon. The process of turning was never a quick one, Alpheon needed some time to fully get used the world for being absent in it for so long. Until then the large over-bearing presence got only stronger, as the magic in the air thickened, eventually to the point where it cracked with bright flashed of light. The shield given to him by a fellow bard would no doubt help, but not by much, not if the enemy was smart enough to attack him now, while he was vulnerable.

It would only be a matter of time now. . .
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby TripleMoon » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Casey- Not Again.... (Hopefully all of you read my story of Galaxy's first death)

From within the arena, Casey could see the strong blast of wind and dust from outside the barrier that kept teachers out. And that was exactly where Galaxy was. Shrapnel could be seen flying all over the place, and little specks of metal flew into the barrier, sticking onto what was left of her cloak.

"No," she barely whispered. "No." She dropped to her knees, looking down, not caring if anything bothered to attack her. "It can't be...Galaxy...she's..." Before Casey could finish, warm wet tears of pure sadness ran down her dust-stained cheeks, leaving a streak of clean skin. Don't die again, please...Not now...

With trembling fingers, Casey looked down onto her guitar as she played a mournful song, worthy of Galaxy.

Galaxy- WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUU

At the exact moment of the blast, a shield from Melanie appeared, protecting Galaxy. The last thing (well, one of the last things) she saw was a giant blast of dust, wind, and shrapnel, and she quickly made the shield larger with her own mana, trying to protect her face and torso.

Shrapnel clanged loudly against the shield, and the pieces of metal ripped her lower part of her robes to almost nothing, and clanged even louder against her Light metal armor. At that moment, Galaxy knew the absolute fear, dread, and stress one felt in the battlefields of World War II. Her heart pounded, and she thoughtt everyone could hear it.

Something was crawling up Galaxy's face. Fearfully, she touched her face, and something warm and red oozed onto her hand: BLOOD. There was an angry red gash near the edge of her hairline. Resisting a long stream of screams, she focused on staying alive.

When (thank God) the explosion had died down, Galaxy slowly looked up from her shield, which was punctured with scraps of sharp metal. Seeing Helios call out, she let out a blessed sigh of relief and waved. "Hey, anybody else out there?" Her heart still pounded. Death had nearly touched her.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Grim and Chris stopped their conversation and whistled as the bugs started exploding and then more popping out. She looks tough. said Chris. Ai, she's going to be trouble. Should we take on someone else? yeahhhhhh...I think I'll go to that black haired girl, I may have to help her out, one way or another. What do you mean? Well, dad, like me, is a helper. He just has a specific form of help. Ahhhh, I see...Well, I'll go and see if those two ravishing girls need my help with that bird thingie.

They both got up and dusted themselves off, turned to each other and shook hands, Grim's skeletal bnes wrapping around Chris's cold dead flesh. I'll see you later. You will, or your dad anyway. hmm, maybe. They stared at each other, grim smiling slightly as they turned from each other.

They seperated and walked over to their designated targets. Grim put on a reassuring grin as he crept ove towardso Galaxy and snuck up behind the shield beside her. After a few seconds for her to notice him he asked curiously What do we do now?

Chris skipped towards Elissa and Eluveitie, his cloak billowing out behind him as he loosened the catch around his neck. He skidded to a stop between them and tipped his hat to the reptile respectfully. Good day to you sir. I'll be joining this little scrap, I'm sure you won't mind. he smiled, showing hs fangs to Elissa and Eluveitie as he turned his hand right and left to study them. Hiya lovelies, Need any help with our scaly buddy here?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Livix » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Basil - you spin me right round baby right round

As Basil realized his mistake it had been too late, as he began spinning he concentrated on his sight (he's been trained to be able to follow electricity to a certain point) so he had indeed become disoriented but still retained his vision, enough so that upon being launched hard enough to break the ties of him and his chain (doesn't mean the pulse thing happens, the chain simply disappears) to see the large demon closing up behind the two standing behind Bartuc.

Basil using his electricity as a magnetic medium pulled himself up slightly while in mid-flight, just avoiding Bartucs' head and instead had Basil flying straight at the large creature, utilizing this opportunity he mana crafted once more this time on his feet (for those who are confused Basil has been flying with his feet towards Bartuc, if that gives you any indication of his current position) the mana craft had his feet encased in extremely heavy anvils, so at his speed with those "attachments" if they were to hit Roundtown it would at the least push him back, making his swinging arm miss the two people standing in front of him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel - The Beast is awoken

Daniel had the most amazing feeling wash over his body, after being ignored in his injured state by the large demon, a heavily delightful darkness fell over his and most likely everyone else's body. Daniel couldn't contain himself anymore, he feared great darkness because it brought out his "dark" side (yes that was a pun) But he could no longer contain his need for more darkness, normally kept in check but was overpowered with the amount of energy being released, Daniel made his way around to the source where several energy "clouds" had formed from the excess of energy coming from the source, whoever or whatever it may be

Daniel drowned himself in the most concentrated part of the darkness, feeding off of it and loving every second of it, he walked out of the cloud his eyes now red and glowing (they're normally brown-green, and glowing) he smiled and using his right hand called the shadows to it, he turned his hand several times as though he had a snake on his arm and wished to see its head at all times, and cooed to them "Yes, my babies I know you missed me, Daddy missed you, now lets go hurt the being that hurt Daddy" forming his sword once again he thought to himself it's not big enough, that huge beast will simply snap it like a toothpick so paying no mind over the people around him, he started to collect everything in the surrounding area's shadows (even peoples, this does nothing to them, and the shadows will return, he just borrowing them) he also took a semi-large amount from the mass behind him as well (it's excess right?)
Last edited by Livix on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 pm

-Epalm Phoenix- ~Let's try this again~

Epalm waited for his answer, but the demon just smiled. Too sinister of a smile, something was amiss, and then he realized it. The bugs exploded, Epalm quickly turned to see what happened, when the illusion began. The blood splattered on Epalm, his face was utter shock. He looked down at his hands shaking, drenched in blood. 'No. There's no way. They shouldn't have had that much power, I'm sure of it.' he thought to himself. He looked up again, the carnage, the grizzly carnage of poor Ichiro, legless and in desperate pain. Galaxy, no way she'd be still alive. How was she still able to suffer like that? Why didn't Phauran sense they had that much power and done something? They were outside the barrier. And now, who's blood was this? Eplam looked near ground zero, and saw Marius's glove. 'Marius? The fool, why didn't I take better care of them?' he thought, Epalm was shaken, mentally drained, he couldn't even save one of them if he tried...

SNAP

Epalm heard the snap. The image slowly started to vanish. The image of the kids were the first to go for Epalm. His looked changed from shock, to confusion. One by one the students images of death dissappeared, the arena turned to reality, but the last to go was the blood stained on him, in fact, some of it was real. Epalm had been hit by the shockwave of the insects falling and gotten a good gash to the forehead while he was out of it. He quickly put his hand on his forehead, and closed the gash with his flames. He looked over towards where the snap came from, Yazo. Epalm's face still showed a bit of confusion, but his message was obvious to her. "Thank you." he said in a low voice.

He turned then to where the students were. Helios was still fine, Galaxy spoke out, and Epalm sighed. Everyone after the explosion was not reality. 'Did Breed do that? No, it felt too weak, maybe Ichiro. He needs to get better aim if that's true. But I shouldn't let my guard down anymore.' Epalm thought as he looked to where Breed now was. Bouncing the air, again, with more of the insects surrounding her as she jumped. 'Wait a second, why would she surround herself with exploding creatures? Either she's hoping we'll charge, or they don't explode. Either way we shouldn't charge. It's not in our best intrest anymore.' he thought as he looked at the area of damage.

Epalm quickly made his way back to the students. "Students stay where you are, I'm comming." he shouted at them as he raced towards them. Epalm's main concern were the three in his "vision" , Galaxy, Ichiro, and especially Marius. He quickly got toward the center of them all and threw his hands on the ground. "Pyarados I pray, keep us safe with your holy flames." he prayed. about three feet outside of Ichiro**, and Helios** a flame wall errupted, five feet high, and right after the flames, the ground shook, and formed a foot wide moat of Lava around them. He stood up, the defense would hold for about ten minutes, or until he stopped it early. "Students, come towards me, if you can't say so." he said to them from the center. Epalm needed to get the students together for a plan before they attacked again.

(**: I'm assuming at this point that Ichiro is closest to Breed and her insects and Helios is furthest from them. If this is wrong, please let me know.)
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Allayna dives in front of Basil when Ragnok tossed him towards them, attempting to catch him or at least break his fall. Although she missed, due to her dive her body was below the sideways motion of Roundtown's strike. Unfortionately, her spirits didn't seem to be doing the kind of damage she hoped they would- all they did was send the demon into a laughing fit. At her wits end, cursing her power for not being effective enough, she briefly sends her self out of her body, creating the illusion that she is dead, giving her the time to consult with her former master. She may not have approved of his style, but at the moment, it's what was needed.
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby TripleMoon » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Galaxy- Huddle! Plan! Kill Breeder! (If possible)

Galaxy was a bit startled when Grim appeared and asked her a question. She simply shrugged; it was true she didn't know what to do.

Breeder had almost killed Marius, Ichiro, Helios, and herself. She looked down at her armored hands almost covered by her almost comically long sleeves. The thin layer of Light metal was cracked and peeling, revealing the leather padding underneath. She touched the gash on her forehead again in disbelief at the warm red blood. Galaxy noted to herself to include a helmet with her armor next time. She muttered a few words and the gash healed, leaving only an ivory white scar.

Suddenly, a moat of lava surrounded the four, and a wall of leaping flamed encased the moat, and there would be no means of harm from Breeder or any other stupid demon. Galaxy came to Epalm as asked of them, thinking they would huddle and plan.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing