Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Leopardess » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey guys! Sorry for being gone so long..... Just letting you know I'm back and reading through all the posts ^.^
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby TripleMoon » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Hopefully things will go well...

For the students.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 am

Who hasn't posted yet?
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 am

Know that BG hadn't posted the last I looked.

But I'll give it until tomorrow for he and anyone else to have posted. Already been waiting a while.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 am

Ah everyone who needed to post did, excellent. Now I don't have to send PM's. Everyone wins. :D
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Soul » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:43 am

Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.

Postby Musicmac » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:54 am

INTRUDERS! D:
Listen.

Postby Soul » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:14 am

I think not.

Name – Ariana Myzrym

Age - 17

Height – 6’1

Appearance - Long blonde hair trails down and ends in Ariana’s middle back. The tips of the hair are died black and slowly fade to gray and to her natural blonde hair color after about an inch. A violet bandana is folded and wrapped around her forehead as a headband to keep her hair from falling in front of her face during combat situations. The girl has a slim build with very few muscles and fat to be seen.

Ariana generally wears dark colored clothes, usually a combination of violet and black. Ariana wears a black blouse that shows off her voluptuous nature as well as slimming it at the same time. Around her waist is a black studded belt holding up a violet skirt that extends down to her knees. Stockings cover the girl’s legs from below the knees while her feet are covered by what look to be black dancing shoes.

A steel necklace hangs around Ariana’s neck with a ring attached to the end. The gem stone attached to the golden band was her mother’s engagement ring. She is very protective of this piece of jewelry as it is the only thing that reminds her of her parents.

Personality – Despite Ariana’s dark clothing she is a rather upbeat girl. She is constantly optimistic about almost anything that presents itself to her. She is what many would call a social butterfly, always talking to people and trying to be their friends. She loves to watch her friends succeed and enjoy themselves while they attempt whatever it is they’re doing, and will usually try to cheer up those who fail encouraging them that there will always be another time.

However, deep down Ariana is so nice for a selfish reason. Coming from a home that hated her and ostracized her she psychologically needs a lot of friends to like her. With no friends she will fall into a deep depression which will lead to a deep seeded hatred for those around her.

When asked about her past Ariana generally goes quiet and after a moment changes the subject immediately. The change in general will be centered around food, most likely candy, cooking, and dancing. Being one of her hobbies Ariana tends to talk about the culinary arts from time to time, centering mostly around the creation of Italian food. She enjoys the sweeter side of food over the spicy and sour flavors and therefore adds a bit of sugar to almost everything she makes.

Background story – When Ariana was a young girl she was the center of a devastating event that happened to her home town. Ariana was the host of a special type of magic that had been unseen by the world.

She had no friends, and words thrown in her directions were insults coupled with rocks. Fear dominated the townspeople and that fear turned to hatred. Eventually that hatred forced her to be exiled from the town leaving the only two people that loved her, her parents, behind. Ariana was sent from foster home to foster home before actually settling down in one that treated her decent enough to let her sleep in a bed.

Unfortunately this would come to a rather bloody ending as Phauran murdered this particular foster family and forced Ariana to show him exactly what her magic was capable of. Eventually she was subdued and taken by the headmaster to be taken care of with the sole purpose to let her abilities and power grow.

Type – Dark Caster

Weapon – Forged with cold iron with the steel dyed black as night, these twin katars are never actually on Ariana’s person when she enters combat, but rather pulled directly from the ether. The handles of the twin weapons are polished gold, reflecting light whenever the metal catches them. Most of the time Ariana swings the twin blades fast enough for the black and gold metal to be blurred.

Trinkets – Around her right wrist is a golden bracelet engraved with runes on the inside of the thing. It is meant to limit Ariana’s power.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:32 am

Accepted, welcome aboard.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 am

Thank you Soul, but I thought we were kind of booked on students Fenix.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 am

All right, gonna work on a post.

But excuse any issues, such as me forgetting to mention someone or just generally making a key mistake. Had almost no sleep last night and running a little on empty at the moment, so some errors may occur. *blinks a few times to make sure the comp didn't start dancing from side to side*

Edit: Nevermind. Versum's post apparently isn't finished, so I'll wait a bit more.
Demon of Elru

Postby Garethcool » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 am

She said 'don't get cocky' while fighting a bird!

I have to admit I snickered a bit.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby counterfeitself » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:41 am

Oh god. OH GOD! I didn't even notice.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Must admit...

I was expecting a Star Wars reference to go along with that pun.
Demon of Elru

Postby Miss Kathy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Gare you will be punished...also sorry i had to run so i couldn't finish my post.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:46 pm

It's fine. Had the same deal with my first post, after all.
Demon of Elru

Postby Miss Kathy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm

I meant to make a longer paragraph before i went out but with all what happened i forgot...still what i just wrote is basicaly the essence of what that paragraph was.

Postby Livix » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Soul, when you say Dark caster, you mean?
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby TripleMoon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 pm

If by Dark Mage, Galaxy's in a heap of trouble.

Postby Soul » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm not telling~

Also, Cheesemore, my slot was reserved a long time ago, I'm only just submitting my Character Sheet now.

Postby TripleMoon » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

Soul, after reading your CS, I think Casey and Galaxy will take a liking to Ariana.

That is meant as a compliment, since Casey is really hard to befriend. In fact, Casey still isn't used to Galaxy's cheerfulness.

As a visual aid of their friendship, think of Bubbles (Galaxy) with Mandy (Casey).

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 pm

For the sake of you guys: Avaron is not exaggerating Salt's strength. Remember that later on because you will be seeing him again.

Anyway, that aside, should all know that I'm perfectly fine with killing off people if they do anything too foolish. Like going melee on enemies you know precisely nothing about. I can't tell you how much I laughed when seeing that two of you tried to get close to Breeder's bugs, all while Gare didn't even move Ichiro around at all to get away from the things after they had lunged at him in the previous post. That put three of you within teen feet of each other. At that range, just one explosion could have hit all three of you. But since Helios had gotten a boost to make him react quicker, he was able to pop them all nearly at the same time. That's three frag grenades blowing up almost right in your faces. (And in the case of Marius, it was.)

Some of you need to be a bit more observant, otherwise you're likely not getting out of this alive.

Edit: Oh, if I didn't include someone, let me know and I'll edit in something for you. I'm perfectly happy to share the family size can of whoop-ass I bought yesterday.
Demon of Elru

Postby TripleMoon » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:12 pm

I just read Ro's post. Disturbing... -shudder-

May I have Casey put up a shield for Galaxy, Ichiro, and Marius? Cause I noticed you put in "would" instead of "will" or something like that. Is there still hope??

It will take a lot of energy to put up such a shield, I'll have you know so it can be fair.

I mustn't let the first happy character in my small arsenal of RP characters die! I'm not ready yet! I can't let Galaxy go yet! T^T

IS THERE STILL HOPE, I WANNA KNOW?!?

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

At that point, tossing up a shield that fast and trying to cover damage like that... You won't be able to block all the damage. Hell, the shockwaves of the explosions alone are enough to break some bones at that range, so you'd be trying to cover lots of factors here. But the chances of survival will increase.

This being pretty much the tutorial for boss fights down the road, I would recommend trying to use extra characters for shields and taking notice of every kind of boost you guys use. It's a given that I'll be tossing out things later that will start working charm spells that will be disrupting shields and boosts. So use that stuff while you can.

Edit: Heh. Nice, Mac. But next time, if you're doing something like that, make prior posts saying your character is running around and doing something. Your girl certainly had enough time to do it and most my characters were busy enough that it wouldn't have been spotted. But it wouldn't always be the case, so something like that could be interrupted in later battles.
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Haha, good luck you guys. You're all going to need it ;D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing