Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

Postby Keiran » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:18 pm

I watch as Tobias packs his stuff into a large dufflebag, his long tail drooping instea of flicking happily like usual. I heard what he said to my friend, our saviour. I don’t need you! Stay out of my life! You’re ruining it! I never cared about you! Fuck off! His callus words are breaking the heart of the man who risked his life time and again for him. I hate him, the bastard. His voice echoes through my head as I walk to the Cat Hybrid and place my hand on his thin arm. He is so small, and I, at eleven, am nearly as big as he is.

<<IT WILL BE ALRIGHT. I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. I WON’T LET ANYONE HURT YOU ANYMORE,>> I tell him through my Vocalizer, my face serious as I help him pack both of our stuff. <<I WILL GO WITH YOU. WE DO NOT NEED HIM. YOU DO NOT NEED HIM.>>

He looks at me with that sad look of his and I can see tears in his broken green eyes. Tobias ruffles my hair gently and smiles morosely at me. “C’mon, baby-Rhy, we’ll go. No need to bother them anymore.” His thin shoulders slump and he continues to pack. Despite everything, Tobias really does love living here. “It’s just you and me now, baby-Rhy, and everything is Just Between You and Me. ”

Harrison opened his brown eyes and rolled off his bed, as he did every morning. He stood up slowly and pulled on his pants, forgoing his shirt for now. They had something to do in a bit, but the other could sleep in for now.

Harrison walked by Doc Dame’s and Severus’ shared room and saw Severus cuddled up on Doc Dame’s chest, again, and that the older man had forgotten to take off his goggles, again. Harrison gave his silent chuckle as he stalked by the room. He glanced in on Drake, same as always, the younger man should wake soon.

Harrison walked downstairs and began to cook breakfast. He looked outside at the rising sun and wondered to himself, ‘I wonder when Drake will ask about Severus’ sleeping arragment, I’m sure he noticed… Should be an interesting conversation.’

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rikka tapped her foot impatiently, her pet would get here today and she wanted her pet NOW! She turned, cracking her whip slightly and grabbed a servant, who whimpered pathetically. She cackled as she dragged the servant along. And she was her parent’s ‘Darling Princess’.

Patrick sat on the bench behind one of the hedges, watching the Sun come up and waiting for Ian to wake up and join him. He was able to escape the servants, for now, so he was dressed in his black Rocky Horror Picture Show T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. ‘It’s fucking perfect,’ he thought bitterly, ‘I have a crush on him… Cant tell him… can’t drive him way.’ The boy hung his head, sighed and picked up his well-polished violin from beside him of the bench. He began to play, mentally singing along.

I hate feeling like this/ I'm so tired of trying to fight this/ I'm asleep and all I dream of/ Is waking to you// Tell me that you will listen/ Your touch is what I'm missing/ And the more I hide I realize/ I'm slowly losing you// Comatose/ I'll never wake up without an overdose of you// I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe/ 'Less I feel you next to me/ You take the pain I feel/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)// I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream/ 'Cause my dreams don't comfort me/ The way you make me feel/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)// I hate living without you/ Dead wrong to ever doubt you/ But my demons lay in waiting/ Tempting me away// Oh, how I adore you/ Oh, how I thirst for you/ Oh, how I need you// Comatose/ I'll never wake up without an overdose of you// I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe/ 'Less I feel you next to me/ You take the pain I feel/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)// I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream/ 'Cause my dreams don't comfort me/ The way you make me feel/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)// Breathing life, waking up/ My eyes open up// Comatose/ I'll never wake up without an overdose of you// I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe/ 'Less I feel you next to me/ You take the pain I feel/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)/ I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream/ 'Cause my dreams don't comfort me/ The way you make me feel/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)// Oh, how I adore you/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)/ Oh, how I thirst for you/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)/ Oh, how I adore you/ The way you make me feel/ (Waking up to you never felt so real)

Patrick smiled softly as he played, knowing Ian liked it when he played for the Hybrid.
Last edited by Keiran on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise – IC ~ Shall We Begin?

Postby counterfeitself » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Jeremy Cornwall and Mina Dupuis - Morning 8 am

“Just between you and me, I love you.” He leaned over and kissed her. Getting out of bed, he headed into the bathroom to take a shower. Shortly afterwards, she joined him. After a quick shower, he was out shaving and preparing to head to his Business a few blocks away. They had decided to stay at his downtown loft, for it allowed them to wake up later, or earlier in some cases. As he finished shaving, she got out of the shower, grabbing a towel she started to dry herself off. “Jeremy, how long are we going to keep at this? It’s been two years. Doesn’t your wife suspect anything?” They had this conversation every day and every day the response was the same, “Mina, she just thinks you are a bodyguard.” He kissed her again then finished washing the rest of the shaving cream off his face. She walked back into the bedroom, as he walked into the closet, walking down the hall trying to choose exactly what to wear. “Aha!” He had just the suit. Walking back out, he set down the clothes he had picked. She had left the room, looking out of his open door he called out, “Babe, you there?” “Just a minute, I’m getting breakfast ready.” A few minutes later, he came downstairs tying his tie. “Thanks.” He kissed her again as she placed the pancakes on the plate. “You gonna be ready to go?” He poured syrup on his pancakes. “10 minutes right?” she headed off to the bedroom. 5 minutes later she came back out in her suit. Grabbing herself the remaining pancakes, she began eating. Looking at the clock, they put the dishes in the sink right on time at 8:40 and took the elevator down.
It was only a ten minute walk to his office. Enjoying the walk, he looked back at the previous night. He preferred staying in his loft. He had invited his wife to live there with him first, but she had declined, so he decided to use it for more “recreational” purposes as well as a place to go after working overtime. A man attempted to step in front of him, but Mina intercepted him. “Change?” the man inquired. Reaching into his pocket, Jeremy pulled out a few dollars handing them to the guy. “Have a nice day, sir,” the homeless man headed over to a fast food restaurant and headed inside. “He waits for me every morning doesn’t he?” Jeremy mused. A few more blocks and he was at his office building.

“Just between you and me,” he told her as they got on the elevator. The 18th floor was about halfway up the skyscraper, and through the glass elevator he could see the rest of the city. Looking down, he could see the slums, the brothels. Filthy, but making me filthy rich. He smirked. This damn city is making me filthy rich. As someone got off, they were alone in the Elevator together. He hugged her tight and kissed her on the back of the head. “Just between you and me.”

The elevator doors opened. Striding out onto the floor, he headed towards his offices. It was modest right now, one receptionist, five other bankers and himself with 3 personal bodyguards for himself and his top two bankers. “Any messages, Nancy?” he inquired. He leaned over the desk, taking the piece of paper. From Eliza, gotta give her a call today. Heading off to his room, he set picked up his phone and made a few calls. “Mrs Seymour, this is Jeremy Cornwall of Cornwall Investing. Just returning your call....”

Mina stood stoic, observing the office. She nodded to Connor and Danny, the guards protecting Jeremy’s two best bankers Brad and Rebecca. She followed Jeremy into his office. She looked through the glass walls at the rest of the office, making sure everything was in order. Around 10:30, Jeremy leaned back and said those words again, “Just between you and me.” She smiled, “Just between you and me.” It seemed like such a normal day, but little did she know...

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:47 pm

///Jerry Red Max - Breakfast\\\

"Sunlight. Fuck. I hate sunlight." A hand went up to a face, rubbing the dark eyes whom they belonged too. Jerry. Red. Max.

The owner of the Red Trident Club (and other businesses therein) was it easy managing this building on top of a gang? Perhaps. But Red didn't seem to care. The clock on the wall read 11:30 am. Getting up out of bed the man sluggishly went into his shower and washed away the memories of yesterday.

"Fuck. . .I almost forgot . .heh heh heh heh. . ." A wicked smile crossed the man's face whilst he brushed his teeth. Jerry had bought a certain slave girl not but yesterday. He had seen her and instantly fallen in love (although the world certainly wouldn't see it that way) but who the fuck cared. She was a hybrid. A little underage, but Red's property non-the-less. She'd have to wait for now. That Gorilla faced girl could take her, her breakfast. Red had business to attend to downstairs. Getting his cloths on Red fondly looked over in the direction Matilda would be.

"M-a-t-i-l-d-a. . ." Red said to himself, spelling out her name. Nodding her looked at himself in the mirror. Stunning as always. Red then walked out of his room. Stopping by some the Black Devil's standing near the entrance on the other side.

"The ugly broad. . .what's her face? Gorilla girl yeah, let her through only if she has food for Matilda. And it better be fucking good too. I don't want her getting the same shit they feed those fucks over at the galley. God knows if they can even fucking taste anything with the shit they go through. Ahh well, business is business,"
Red was about to walk off when he stopped and pinwheeled to face the Devil's "And make sure she has some new fucking cloths for her as well. If she tries to bring her shit have her go buy some more cloths."

"Uhh. . .yes sir. . ." Said one of the newer Devil's who wasn't quite sure what to make of his new leader. Red was known to be an odd egg, but nothing like this. The recruits consternation was then eliminated by the hard stare of the other two.

Walking down the stairs Red enter the main ballroom. There was nothing currently going on here right now. There was no such thing as a party during the morning. Yet the ballroom was still abuzz with activity. Janitors and other Red Trident staff members were going to and fro cleaning, while guards and gang members alike talked in groups.

"The Boss is awake you fucks." Called out one of the senior members of the gang, as Red descended the stairs.

"What the fuck are we doing? You all fucking think this is a ladies club? Get the fuck to work, all of you! Get, Go!" Red shouted out at the various gang and guard members sitting on their asses. The groups soon disappeared, instead replaced by janitors and busy chefs and waiters reading the tables and seats for the customer later in the night. Everyone else would be where there Boss would not be. He was cool, but he hated anyone who looked like they weren't working. His job done Red walked over to an unoccupied table near the stage. As expected a piping hot breakfast meal or eggs from a rare and expensive bird, pancakes made with only the best ingredients, oranges imported straight from the other side of the globe, bacon from boars in the south, and home-made toast, orange juice (from the oranges), and coffee directly from Africa, was already there, waiting for Red. The best, for only the best. Red dug in. It was breakfast time, one of his most enjoyable parts of the day. . .
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Livix » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Kitsun - 'nother day to find him

Kitsun woke in his fox hole like he does everyday, or at least it's been this way since his parents died, but he felt today would be the day he found the main building to the bastards that took them from him. First on his daily schedule was the breakfast ... he crawled out of his fox hole and looked around for a rabbit or birds nest (he occasionally raids a chicken coop for some eggs but that was a rarity)

What luck he just so happened to find a rabbit eating some grass several yards away from him, the moment he saw it he fell down into the brush next to him and the rabbit although heard it must have wrote it off as a bird for it didn't move and simply continued eating

With his tail flicking to and fro with excitement and planning, he reared up and launched himself while running on all fours towards the rabbit, and although the rabbit noticed soon after he started and started running itself, Kitsun was too fast and swiftly caught it in his mouth, taking it out and standing on two legs he made his way back to the hole where he had a pot, fire, and his bowie ready to gut, skin and prepare this meal

After he ate he left the fox hole a second time this time with his projection belt, contacts and overcoat as he made his way into the direction of the city, ... again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian - Morning melody

As Ian woke from his bed at the foot of Patrick's bed (Patrick had insisted Ian either sleep in the same bed since he had plenty of room, or have a mattress, Ian had refused the kind but unnecessary offer because of his dog nature, and although his dog mat is fluffy and comfortable, it wasn't as big as a mattress in the least, but that was ok with Ian) Ian heard the sweet violin sound he heard whenever Patrick was bored in the morning waiting for Ian to wake so that they may have breakfast together and start the day as nicely as possible.

Ian woke and dressed in his clothes that his master Patrick had been so kind as to supply, he rushed towards the melodic sound and humming of his master excited that it was a new day (not that it's hard to excite Ian)

He stopped several steps before Patrick and simply listened to the sound for a little longer, after a couple of blissful minutes Ian finally walked out of the bush he'd been hiding in as though he was simply continuing towards Patrick as though he had never stopped to listen.
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby ViviGlow » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Bright white... everywhere around her... white light shining dimly from all around her... 92 was in a room of pure white, a grid of white squares lining the walls, the floor, the ceiling, each and every cube was emitting that pale glow... and then there was her at the centre of it all, quietly sitting on a white plastic chair in the very middle of the room, wearing a simple white dress... probably the least frilly or showy outfit she had ever been put in... a white ribbon tied round her neck with a little bow, a little gift wrap for when she was eventually delivered... her hair was such a pale blonde it barely looked any different than this constant bleached environment, her tail matching in colour... and then there was that one blast of vibrant crimson from her wings standing out like a single red rose in this field of white.

92 was waiting quietly for... whoever was coming for her, she had been woken quite roughly even for the current handler, a mean raven haired woman who seemed to enjoy her job a bit too much. Literally being yanked out of bed and shoved into a cold shower before being scrubbed till her skin was raw and pink, her hair and tail were groomed, her nails painted a pale white, her body perfumed with a strange scent she had never encountered before. She didn’t resist any of that, after all she was completely used to being tugged around, dressed, cleaned, everything someone would normally do for themselves she had always had someone else do to her... still the rate at which the woman was fussing over her was different... in a bad way...

She had been ordered to sit quietly and wait in the room, so she did, she feared them and did not even dare to stand up and walk around, too nervous about what they might do to her if she wasn’t following their words to the letter... it was odd though... her hand came up to her neck feeling the light ring of fabric around it... normally there was a cold ring of metal with her number engraved on it, a shock collar for easy punishment and control. Now she was free of that and her hand kept fiddling with her neck though making sure not to displace the ribbon around it, they had put it on her and she certainly wasn’t going to take it off...

They had told her she was going to be with her real owner soon, the one who had possession of her since she was born... the one who owned her... she knew nothing about them, whether it was a man or a woman... but the simple fact that implement of pain was no longer attached to her neck... it gave her a little hope that she was going somewhere better, somewhere where she wouldn’t be punished for the slightest error... at least, that was what she hoped for.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Tuor » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:42 pm

/// Tommy Cobb \\\

- 6 am -

The sun was just rising, bright and cold as it filtered through the gloomy grey sky overhead. Tommy Cobb was on the outskirts of town. The land that stretched before him was desolate, hills and gullies here and there, bushes, under brush, a tree of two; massive ridged pipes radiating from the city ran through as well. It was a brisk morning, not bone chilling, nor sweat inducing. The Hellhound swung his large frame out of his car to survey the landscape as he finished counting down.

"5…4…3…2…1." When next he spoke his voice bellowed out across the landscape, and yet was eerily quiet seeming, like an oily menace in one's ear. "Ready or not…here I come!"

- 6:10 am -

Tommy was sitting on a large stump, methodically butchering a polar bear, well half polar bear, it had white fur but it could talk (not now that it's head was facing the wrong way, but at one time it could) and walked upright. Tommy was whistling a jaunty tune with a grin on his face that would be described as goofy if it was on any other face. It hadn't been much of a hunt, Tommy had picked him up on thermal right away and then merely chased him down, closing in until he had the thing cornered in a gully. Tommy crept up on the thing, moving impossibly stealthy for his size. He tread on a stick purposely and the bear wheeled around. Tommy grinned. The bear lunged as the Hellhound closed the distance calmly, Tommy dodge aside and drove and armour knee into the thing's ribs, feeling them give. The bear came up flailing wildly with its claws, the pattered pitifully of of Tommy armour as he closed again and rained several well aimed blows on the animal, disorientating it, before stooping under more blind attacks to slice its leg tendons. Tommy caught the thing by the neck as it fell and looked in its eyes.

"Hello, breakfast!

- 11:30 -

Tommy emerged from the kitchen, mysterious steak and bowl of stew in hand, as his boss was digging into his food. He swept over, saluting with two finger to his brow.

"Morning, boss. Fun day ahead, eh?" He said, grinning knowingly, as he dug into the stew, spoon in one hand, hunk of bread in the other.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Keiran » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Patrick turned to Ian as he heard the taller boy come near. “Hey there,” he murmured, standing and placing his violin in the bench. He walked over and on his toes began to scratch behind his pet’s ears. “How was your sleep, hmm?” the young boy asked his only friend. He smiled softly and spoke quietly to his pet, “It’s her birthday today. Two more years and I have to marry her. A Marriage of Convenience indeed, the only one it’s convenient for is her. I hate her, I don’t want to marry her but I have no choice.” Patrick then sighed, “Time to go get ready for her birthday. C’mon Ian, you have to come too.”

92 saw the doctors come in and gently pull her out of the building. No one speaks to her as she is loaded in a truck and they begin to drive.

Postby Livix » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 pm

As Ian was scratched behind his ears, his knees practically melted and he bent them a little so as to give his master a better angle. While listening to his master's problems Ian felt sad for his friend and tried to cheer him up with what he would call his "puppy face" his eyes would widen, his mouth would smile ever so slightly and his ears would droop a bit, according to past recollections of his master it was one of the cutest things he'd ever seen anyone do (it's all in the ears)

upon hearing that he had to go to the evil womans house, who on occasion would yell at Ian (before Patrick could come to his defense) and according to the other pets of her's she was an awful person with an attitude that would have her think that she was more powerful than god, he whimpered a bit but not enough so that Patrick would hear, cause if he did Patrick would probably blow off the party, then both Patrick and Ian would get yelled at by not only Patrick's parents but by the evil woman, and Ian didn't want Patrick to get in trouble for his sake, so he kept it to himself and followed Patrick to the room to get dressed for the party

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:36 am

Matilda Brooks

Matilda opened her hybrid eyes, squinting at the sunlight streaming in. For a moment she lay there on the bed in her new room, trying to think where she was.
Then she remembered. She had been sold on. Sold on to a man in a red and black suit who she hated already. And now here she was, in a room which seemed too fancy for her and resting on a bed that was too comfortable. It made her uneasy. Prison cells weren’t meant to be like this – for that was all she viewed this place as: a prison. Something stopping her from escaping back to her old life. Her free life. Ever since the day she had been captured, her only goal had been to find a way of escaping. She was always looking for a way out, always looking for ways of defending herself and fighting back, no matter how small. And she was going to find a way out, if not today, then one day. That was something she had convinced herself on.

The small girl sat up slowly, her wavy, curly dark hair flopped over her face. She brushed it away, yawning and exposing sharp cat-like teeth, as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes with the back of her hand. She glanced down at her bare arms, still covered in the bruises and injuries she had received at the previous brothel she had been at. She shivered. It would be a lie to say she wasn’t scared. She dreaded what the day would bring her. She didn’t really know what Jerry Red Max was like, and she had an uneasy feeling she didn’t want to know. It was this thought more than anything that scared her…not knowing what Red had planned for her.

All the more reason I need to get out of here, she thought to herself. I can’t stay here. I won’t stay here. They can’t make me.

Stretching in much the same manner of a cat, she swung her legs out of the bed and looked around her room. “Weapons,” she said quietly to herself, “What can I use as a weapon in here?”

Matilda liked to think ahead in these kind of things. Any object she could lay her hands on, she treated as a potential weapon or shield to fight with. From an obvious knife or plank of wood, to something as mundane as a lollipop stick, Maltilda would find a way of using it to protect her, given half the chance. If there was anything in this room she could use as a makeshift weapon, anything at all, she would find it by the end of today.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 am

The Selfish Gentleman - 12 AM, Above a Hybrid brothel

A man stood on a rooftop that overlooked a Hybrid brothel, he was squatting at the edge and looked down at the glass roof along with whatever activity happening under. From his vantage point, he could see lights that flashed in multiple colours and hear the sound of a speaker playing a noise that resembled techno music and along with the shouts of drunk men and abused Hybrids .

"Hmph, such disgusting people", the figure said as he stood up and walked away from the edge of the rooftop. Nearby was a small black suitcase and the man opened it to reveal a small black box along with a grappling hook and some rope. Taking them out with his gloved hands, the man prepared the grappling hook for use and put the box under one arm.

The man walked around the rooftop with the grappling hook in hand and searched for something. After a few minutes, he found what he wanted. A large air-vent that was fairly close to the edge of the rooftop. He put the hook around the base, wrapped it around and knotted the rope at the hook, making sure that they were secure and would not slid away from each other.

Silently, the man walked to the edge of the rooftop with the other end of the rope in hand and threw it over the edge. The rope fell down and stopped right over the glass roof, dangling without anyone noticing. The man made a tug at the rope to make one final check at it and held the box firmly under his arm. He grabbed onto the rope and slowly descended from the rooftop in the fashion of a rock-climber.

As he reached the bottom, the man dropped silently onto a part of the roof that was not made of glass. Reaching under his arm, he took out the small black box and pressed on a few buttons from a panel at the side. When the box let out a small beep, the man put the box down and pushed it, making it slide onto the center of the glass roof. The box continued beeping and the man took out a gun out of his large cape that hid him in the darkness. One, two, three, the man counted the beeps in his thoughts and pulled his cape over himself to act as a shield when a small explosion went off on top of the glass roof.

He could hear screams from inside the brothel and panicked shouting everywhere in the confusion and chaos. The man jumped into the building from the now shattered roof, landing into a room with a reptilian Hybrid girl and Human male inside. With a smile on the uncovered side of his face that had a mask on, he pointed the gun at the man and killed him after saying, "Good night".

"I'd like to stay but I have business to attend to", he said as he left the frightened Hybrid girl behind, he kicked down the door and entered a hallway. Two men entered from a corner and had their guns up, ready to shoot anyone they thought was hostile. When they saw him, it was already too late. The man raised his gun, shot one of the men in the chest and shot the other in the head. Their dead bodies fell onto the floor and he continued along the hallway, knowing perfectly well of where he should go.

Alexander 'Alex' Chance -TIMESKIP- 8AM, In his sundry shop

A man with a simple suit and a boater hat on his head. From the back, some of his neatly combed hair could be seen sticking out. He was sitting behind a small glass counter with a newspaper in hand. A customer approached the counter and placed some things on top and the newspaper was put down at the side of the counter.

"Mornin', John. How you been?", the man in the suit said with a grin.
"Nothin' much", the man named John replied as he noticed a headline on the newspaper saying 'Gentleman Strikes Again'. "The guy's been busy", he said as the man opened up the cash register. "Little bastard", he added.
"Mm hmm, that's gonna be a twenty", the man said.
"You mind giving lower?", John said as he took out his wallet.
"Don't I always? Fifteen then"
"Heheh, you're a good guy. You know that, Alex?", he said as he took out the money and grabbed his purchase before leaving.

As the man walked out of the door, Alex grabbed the newspaper and sat down to continue reading it. Before flipping through the pages, Alex looked at the headlines and said to himself in a low voice, "Just between you and me, John. I wouldn't bet on it". In a cabinet behind Alex, a sack full of money sat in a corner, hidden by other things.
Listen.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:34 pm

//Jerry Red Max-Breakfast\\

"It better be a fucking fun day. . ." Red grumbled out as he cut some of his eggs. Looking over at Tommy, Red eyed the food he had brought with him "Another fucking hybrid. . .". Red was always telling Tommy to quit eating Hybrids as it was disgusting to Red, but he was never truly serious when he did so.

"You need to quit eating that shit it's disgusting." Red spat out at Tommy as he ate his meal. Red, as his name implied, was a little fireball of a man with a short temper. Anyone else would of been fooled. but not Tommy. Tommy was never fooled by the way Red acted. It wasn't that Red wasn't serious, it was just that when talking to Tommy he never was. That and Tommy had been around Red long enough to understand him.

"Fucking eating a fucking hybrid, it's like half cannibalism, are you a fucking cannibal? Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me you fucking oaf. You are your goddamn hunts. Why don't you fucking go hunt one of that fuck, Harrison's boys eh? Maybe then you won't be fucking useless when you go out. Besides fucking hybrids are disgusting. Who ever the fuck that was could of been wallowing in his own shit for all you know." Red said, in-between bites and drinks of his meal.

"Hey Johnny I already fucking told you before, don't fucking mess with the barmaids. You fucking do that again and I'll break your goddamn fingers, you fucking understand?" Red shouted out at one the gang-members harassing one of the staffers. Red stared the man down as he walked out of the room, the man's head drooped in shame as he walked out. As soon as he left everyone resumed there work.

Red turned to Tommy. "Watch that fuck, I don't like him." Red casually said to Tommy. After a few more seconds he piped up again. "So how are things with the men? I don't bother with that gang-mumbo jumbo anymore, but traitors are something I have to fucking keep an eye out for. If some fuck thinks he can beat me over he's usually too stupid to keep his mouth shut."

"And where the FUCK is that gorilla bitch? If she doesn't fucking go up there and do my stuff for me I'm going to have to fucking do it myself, and NO ONE wants me to do their fucking job if they fuck up. . ."

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Kala Porter - Outside Matilda's Room ~

Hello. Kala bowed at the guards to Red's rooms shaking slightly; careful not to let the red silk dress, I'm so glad one of the Escorts leant me one of hers for Matilda. touch the floor while balancing the eggs, sausages and toast. I'm here for Matilda. She shook slightly, hoping the familiar men would not hurt her.
Having gotten past the guards she pressed the secret switch on the wall and entered the room. Hello? Matilda? I've got your breakfast. She bent down to the cat-girl, careful to keep her black-eye turned away. Hurry up and eat because I've gotta get you dressed and then get out to the bar, and I'm gonna be a bit late as it is.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby nicomon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Drake's eyes opened slowly, pulling him from his deep sleep. He stood up, and dressed himself in the multiple layers of clothing he usually wore, leaving the zipper on his hoodie open, which made his dark red shirt visible. He exited his room, and walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen, knowing Harrison would be there if he was awake. Seeing him there, Drake stayed in the room, and sat down. "Need any help?"

Postby Gigafist » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am

~~Lazaro Uridar~~The Sacred Protectors HQ~Morning

Lazaro awoke from another nightmare filled sleep. It was always the same nightmare of back when he was little and Cassie was shot before him and there was nothing he could do to save her. Shaking his head, Lazaro climbed out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to shave. A few minutes later he came out with a towel, drying his face, and then he tossed the towel back into the bathroom as he got dressed in his usual armor. After he got dressed he went and stood by his window to watch the sunrise when a knocking came at the door. "Come in." he answered.

The door was thrown wide as his bodyguard, Haegr Inez, crouched down to fit his big frame through the door. Haegr was a lion-Hybrid that Lazaro hired as his bodyguard one day when it was apparent that he needed someone to cover his ass whenever he went out on personal business. His mane shimmered slightly in the morning light as he gave Lazaro a salute before clearing his voice. "The scouts have returned from last nights recon mission of the Red Trident."

"Have we gotten any new information?" Lazaro asked as he went over to his weapon cabinet and pulled out his long sword in its sheath and clipped it onto his belt and Sunfury, his favorite plasma pistol, which he placed opposite of the sword and right next to a small container that he always carried with him.

"Negative sir. The scouts were able to get inside but once in they couldn't explore the building as you had hoped. They report that the place was crawling with guards, so they instead took the names of every individual that entered the building," Haegr said as he produced a sheet of paper with a list of names, "and they also have a rough estimate on how many guards the Red Devil has in his employ but the information is faulty at best since they could only count the guards he had on duty at the time and only in the areas they were allowed in."

Lazaro thought about this for a moment as he took the paper from Haegr and looked through all the names. None really rang a bell as Haegr continued to talk about the various activities that had been going on while he slept. "That's interesting and all Haegr but what I really want to know is how is the construction on the haven is going." Lazaro said, interrupting Haegr's report.

Haegr shook his head at the question. "Its the same as always sir. Most of the walls are complete except for the southern wall which is still at about forty percent completion and is being watched much more heavily than the other walls."

"Is there any way we can get the men working on our project to work faster and harder?" Lazaro asked leaving his room to check up on the status of everything. Haegr quickly squeezed through the door and quickly caught up with Lazaro before he could get very far.

"Negative sir. If we try and rush them then they will do a shoddy job and if we offer them more then they'll do it fast and make it look good but it will still be shoddy. So if you value this haven and the lives you'll try to protect I suggest you just leave it at that." Haegr suggested.

Lazaro sighed at the thought of that. He wanted the haven to be completed right away but he knew he was just going to have to be patient. During this time he and Haegr had entered the meeting room that was hidden at the back of the building. Gathered there were a number of people who thought the same as him in slightly different variations. They were all seated around a rectangular table that held a number of files, documents, and tapes of various items. "Alright," Lazaro said, taking his seat at the head of the table, Haegr standing behind him, "Let's get me up to date...."

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am

/// Tommy Cobb - Breakfast \\\

"Ohhh, I'd love to get my mitts on one 'a Harrison's pets. Mmmmm. I can't help it, once you go Yak, you never go back." Quipped Tommy.

He continued to dig into the stew, hybrid offered an exotic, different flavour that no conventional game could offer. Tommy almost never ate normal meant nowadays, and he hardly considered hybrids human at all. He took a swig of his OJ and just smiled as Red ranted on. Good 'ol Jerry, the same foul mouithed fireball he'd always been. He perked up when Red changed tones to address a gang member hanging around, the change would be imperceptable to anyone else.

"You got it, Red. I'll keep my eye on 'em and do some digging. The men have all been, well behaving aint the thing to call it," he grinned "But they're staying within the guidelines, no new traitors to mention, thinkin' we got it wittled down to the loyal 'uns, boss."

He wiped some broth that was dribbling down his chin as Red turned to the subject of the gorilla girl. Tommy nodded in appreciation, the boss had been down here eating for at least 10 minutes, too long.

"Too long, Red. Way too long, should I send someone up there to...encourage her?"
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Kougaiji+Sesshomaru » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:06 am

Malon awoke to the automatic setting of her window curtains. Strewn across the large master bed wrapped in a dark rich color of indigo and nothing else. She stretched sensually as she yawned and then rubbed one eye to look around her vast bedroom. She sat up, clutching the sheets lazily to cover her body and snapped her fingers.

Almost immediately two handmaids walked in, bowed and made their way to the bed. "Mistress." They addressed simultaneously. Malon waved her hand dismissively and looked at the first maid.

"What do I have scheduled for today, Marie?" She asked as the other maid brought her employer Malon's trademark indigo jacket and she slipped it on without missing a beat.

"Breakfast in 10 minutes, three luncheons with private clients who wish to secretly request Hybrids from your selection, dinner reservation with Master Red Max and before lunch a transfer from Barret's Heat will be arriving today." Malon nodded as she listened, the second maid sat on the bed, brushing her hair with gentle hands. But the news about a transfer made Malon smirk as she beckoned Marie to her with her pointer and middle finger. The maid bent over, lending her ear.

"Tell me about the transfer. Is it another bitchy fox that needs taming? Or a shameful steed that needs to learn to buck the right way?" Marie blushed, dropping her gaze downwards as she did her best to remember the new incoming shipment.

"H-he's a-um...His name is Icarus, Icarus Haytham...Ba-Bar-ret said that it was a boy, and—"

"Boy?" Malon cut the maid off shortly, batting away the other maid's hand as she tried to reach her Mistress' bangs. "Don't you mean male? He's transferring a male hybrid my way is he not?"

"Apologies Madam, I was informed that he was a boy, no older than 11. A Red-tailed Hawk Hybrid and..." The maid continued explaining how the transfer was to be conducted. Malon had already drifted, left to her imagination as she deduced how the new hybrid would act. I do so hope he struggles...Mmm, I love it how those frustrated faces look before succumbing to my rules...

Malon was fully awake, practically giddy with excitement, albeit her stoic expression. If anyone one besides Brothel Owners knew of her tendency to spare young boys, she would never hear the end of it and worms might take it upon themselves to think they could over throw her. Not even likely in the slightest.

Breakfast was brought to her and Marie served her obediently. The second maid was cleaning up the mess Malon had made last night. When she gave the room a second glance she really had lost it. Papers littered the floor in disarray. What had she been so mad over? She couldn't recall, the alcohol must have taken the memory with it. She sighed, finishing up breakfast and leisurely lounging in her bed. She watched the second maid closely.

Too bad she's human....having her on the selection would be quite enjoyable... Malon mused internally. She moved towards her desk, stack full of more papers cluttered the expensive wood and she looked through the mess. She sighed, sitting in the black swivel chair and began organizing the papers.

By the time she was merely finished, there were three different stacks of papers and Marie was running from the elevator announcing, "Sir Barret's men are here with the hybrid for transfer." Malon went ecstatic with excitement. It was time to meet her new toy. She moved towards the elevator and rode it down with Marie, exchanging a chaste caress on the woman and sharing a kiss that left the maid as red as a tomato. Clad in nothing but her dark indigo jacket, hair loose and flowing behind her, Malon licked her lips as she moved through the lobby of the hotel, searching for her new prize.
Last edited by Kougaiji+Sesshomaru on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?

Location: Fancy myself a scientist during the day because I've no idea where I am

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 am

///Red and his piano\\\

"Ok sounds good." Red answered Tommy back as he finished up his own meal. Getting out of his seat Red snapped his fingers to signal that waiters that he was done eating.

"Naw, I think I'll visit her myself." Red laughed out as he turned around. But Red quickly furrowed his brow as he turned to more serious matters.

"Be sure to keep tabs on our guys in the field. I've been hearing rumors of some kind of hybrid rebellion. Can you believe that shit? Like Hybrid's can even form fucking rebellions. Anyways, keep a sharp eye out. Remember our policy: if they try to steal our merchandise. . .we'll have to show those fucks that we don't give two shits about the property but give every shit in the book for even THINKING they can mess with us. . ." Red spat out as he walked off, away from Tommy.

"I'll be back down as soon as I'm done. Watch the business while I'm gone." Red said over his shoulder as he ascended the stairs.

And just in time too. The guards informed Red that Kala had also entered the room with some cloths and food in hand. Cracking his knuckles Red entered the secret room adjacent to his own. As he walked in he smacked the back of Kala's head hard enough for her to see stars. "Go see the medic or something for that black-eye, gorilla bitch. I already told those fucks to not mess with the face. When your fucking doing the job I have so graciously given you we can't exactly have our image be blemished by a black eye can we?" Red sneered at Kalas as he walked past her. "Shit. . .I'd almost forgotten about the piano. . . .it's been so long since I've played it. . ." Red thought forgetting just what he had come up for. Sitting there in the piano-bench Red lifted up the key protector.

"And leave the door open on your way out. . ."
Red said as he closed his eyes, looking for all the world as if he was trying to remember something.

As Kallas left Red sat in silence. His eyes closed in silence. His brow furrowed in concentration. They waited for what seemed like eons, and right before Matilda may have opened her mouth Red's expression relaxed completely as if he had found what he was looking for, in fact the faint beginnings of a smile could of been seen by Matilda. His hands then pressed themselves into the piano's keys as he began playing a song. The song would of then traveled all the way out of the room and down the halls. In the main ballroom all would of heard the song playing lightly out in the distance. Red truly was a strange man.

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 am

Matilda Brooks - escape attempt

Matilda looked up when Kala arrived and placed the food before her. “…Thanks,” she said hesitantly, trying to give the other hybrid girl a smile. She eyed the dress. But I’m not wearing that, she added silently to herself. I’m not going to wear slave’s clothes, no matter how 'nice' it is. I’m keeping my own free clothes.

Besides, I’m not going to be here for long, she told herself, as if it was a given fact that she was going to escape…or cause enough trouble for them to sell her on, one of the two.

Matilda started to eat, but then stopped when Red entered the room. The cat hybrid flinched slightly as he struck Kala…she’d felt that. Matilda wanted to ask if she was alright, but stayed silent in case that drew attention to herself. Instead she looked kindly at Kala, hoping that her eyes would convey to her what she wanted to say. She regarded Red warily as he sat down at the piano. She had a knife hidden near there, not that he knew about it. It made her nervous that he was so close to it…so close to her only real weapon in here. But unless he had the sudden impulse to search the piano, it wouldn’t (she hoped) be found.

Her eyes then moved back towards Kala as she left. Don’t leave me here with him, she pleaded silently. But the gorilla girl was already gone. Matilda’s eyes shifted back to Red. He was just sitting there at the piano, in silence. The young girl waited for something to happen, but nothing did. In fact just as it was getting to point where she thought she better say something, he started to play. The behaviour baffled Matilda. Still, her mind turned to something else. The door was open. The door was open. She glanced back in Red’s direction. He seemed to be lost in his music. Maybe…?

Without drawing attention to herself (which with eleven years experience on the run, it was something she was good at), she slowly stood up. Then, without warning she bolted – shooting out of the room and through Red’s rooms, running as fast as her legs would carry her.
…Remembering a little too late that there were guards just outside. She silently swore. Maybe she could still get away, though…maybe if she ran fast enough…
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 am

///Red & Matilda\\\

The beauty of the song was ruined as Red's fingers slipped and jammed into the wrong keys, sending out a loud gong out of the piano. Red had done it on purpose because of the sound of someone leaving, running really, out the door.

With a smack the piano's protector came down, the sound resounding through the room as Red sat in silence.

Predictably, the guards had heard Matilda before they say her. And as she rounded the corner of Red's room a foot would of come colliding down into her stomach. As it would of connected (the Black Devil's were not as bad as the other gang-members seeing as how they are assassins) one of them would of reached down, and grabbed Matilda by her hair while she rolled around on the ground in pain from the kick.

Dragging her the would of re-entered the room. Where Red was waiting. After dropping he off they would have exited the room, and closed the door on the way out. Matilda would of had nothing to look at but the. back of Red's head.

"First rule here baby-cakes. . ." Red said out-loud as he got up out of the seat.
"No one interrupts my performances while I'm playing. . ." Red said to Matilda as he walked over to the dress, discarded on the ground.

"Second Rule. You do what I say? So put on the goddamn dress Or I'll have to do it myself. You don't think I'll do it?" Red said as he hurled the dress at Matilda's face. Even while he did it a part of Red was silently hoping she'd say no, so he really would have to force her other cloths off and the dress on.

"And third. As long as your here, you aren't going to act like a FUCKING ANIMAL. Do you understand?" He spat out at her.

Postby Musicmac » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 am

Alexander 'Alex' Chance - 10AM, Breakfast

Alex had closed his shop temporarily for his breakfast. It was his daily routine to do so, open the shop at six and close it at ten for his breakfast until he finished and could continue work till closing time. Alex was on the floor above his shop which was used as his house and stood in front of a stove, frying a piece of salmon and an egg. The man was a master when it came to cooking and soon, a delicious aroma filled the kitchen. "Done", Alex said with satisfaction as he put the food onto a plate and poured himself a glass of chocolate milk.

After he ate his breakfast and cleaned up, Alex went for a bath, changed into a new set of clothes and sat on the couch in his living room. Being bored, he decided to turn on the television and clicked over to the news channel. On the news, he could see a news reporter at a familiar Hybrid brothel talking about what he had done the night before. "Hehe, they just love me, don't they?", he let out a small chuckle as he spoke.

"Well, time to get back to work", Alex said as a clock on the wall in front of him struck at eleven. He got up, stretched himself and went back into his room to put on his boater hat. When he left his place and walked downstairs, he could hear the sound of a customer knocking on the door. "Coming!", Alex went down the stairs faster.
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 pm

~Samuel Fernandez: The City's Streets----Delivery~

Rafael's Repair Shop, a tiny corner shop in the mists of the busy city, was unknowingly to the brothels owned by a Hybrid sympathizer. No one knew it, but he had a Hybrid other his wing, a refugee, a tramp. The Hybrid's name was Samuel Fernandez, a young man with a talent for tinkering, an aardvark breed. He worked for the old man as an assistant mechanic, and hid his animal-like features under heavy clothing, his eyes under tinted goggles. For the few years he had lived and worked at the repair shop he shown himself to be quite helpful, but the old man knew that eventually Samuel would have to leave and continue his search for his long lost brother. Eventually the old man will be left to manage the shop alone yet again.

That day, Samuel was to make an important delivery to a client who had requested that the old man fix one of his most mysterious machines. It was unlike something Samuel had ever seen before and seemed like it was created in order to scan something. The client lived at the far side of the city, where the outskirts lay, in a small house all alone. Samuel was specifically told not to reveal himself to too many people, the old man simply didn't want to deal with any Hybrid hunters. Samuel didn't need to be reminded however, since he had been avoiding bounty hunters and the brothels for a while now. Armed with his Giga Drill (just in case), the Aardvark Hybrid took his bike to the streets, riding it casually with the machine safely placed in the bicycle's basket along with a spare tool box. Turning a corner, he rode into one of the city's streets prematurely, and while attempting to dodge a beeping truck had almost ran into Kitsune. "SHIT!" Sam swore, swerving out of Kitsune's way and losing balance in the process. The bike continued riding a few feet down a side walk before eventually becoming taken by gravity with Samuel falling to the floor along with the machine. The machine became broken on impact.

After recovering from the fall, Sam looked at the ruined machine and swore under his breathe. "Aww man, Raf's gonna kill me now!" He picked up his bike and walked up to the machine, picking up the the broken pieces of it in his hands and putting them in the bicycle's basket. Kitsune would notice that Samuel hadn't said anything to him yet, and was instead focused on his client's piece of machinery. Muttering to himself, Sam lead the bicycle to a nearby alleyway, acting like he hadn't almost suffered a car crash before.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby ViviGlow » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:54 pm

The little girl saw new men coming in to her, they were all wearing strange white coats that stretched all the way to their ankles... she was rather unused to seeing people in anything other than the standard company jumpsuit her handlers always wore... were these... were these her owners...?

If they were she would be happy with them... they were so tender, they didn’t tug her out of her chair, they didn’t carry her over their shoulder... they just led the way to a truck, she’d never seen one outside of books and was rather shocked by how large it was noticing even more similar vehicles dotted around in this lair of stone pillars and metal monsters. 92 easily and quietly got into the back whimpering softly as they shut the doors and locked her in the darkness... she felt movement and lurched falling against the side of the van as she was in no way accustomed to the floor moving beneath her like this, with no other option she just laid on her side on the floor trying to reduce how much she slid about and waiting... waiting for her owners to let her out of this cold dark cage...
Last edited by ViviGlow on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:00 pm

{Hobs. L Domenico}

_Stroll_11:02am

Click Click Click Click
, went his spurs as he strolled on the sidewalks of this urban jungle of a city. His cloak rustled in the wind while his cowboy hat blocked the sun and others from his glaze. Strapped to his back was his trusty shotgun for all the world to see. He took a cigar from his pocket and held it in his right hand. He stopped in front of a store and knocked on the door. He kept knocking until something or someone answered back.

Eventually he heard a sound within the store. As soon as the store owner opened the door, the cowboy spoke " Thank ya, sir, for coming down. I was afraid, you might not be in." He then, look up to show his face. The cowboy had three scars on the left side of his face and a black eye patch covering his right eye. " I've got some business for ya, if you don't mind, sir." He mentioned in his heavily southern accent.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Livix » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Kitsun - exploration of the bastardized world

As Kitsun left the forest and stepped into the city he made extra sure that his belt was working and his eyes were like the humans (check and check) and he didn't really have to worry about his hair, even if red is a rare hair color, it still existed (it's rare because in the old days many considered those with red hair a descendant of fox demons or other red furred demons, sufficient to say they were wrong, and Kitsun simply plays off of the humans knowledge of this)

He then made his way across an intersection and on his way to a section of the city he'd never been before (Kitsun has a grid set out so he knows where he has and hasn't checked yet) he entered several sections he'd already been to before so as to make his way across the city to his destination.

In the middle of his "travel" he had nearly been run over by some guy on a bike, the guy had eventually fallen over from avoiding him and a box fell over and the guy was freaking out about it, Kitsun had smelled something familiar about him but he couldn't place it, after the guy had walked away into the ally he felt kinda bad for him, but he had somewhere to go and couldn't stop just then, plus he had the strangest feeling that they would see each other again under much different circumstances, so he wasn't all that worried

As he made his final stretch to the center of the city his "destination" he went to the largest building in the area and searched around it carefully for guards (you may be wondering why Kitsun is searching for the building of Red, his parents had been taken by his company and killed on an escape attempt, he found this in one of their central filing buildings and is now searching for the building this form came from)

As he rounded the corner of the left corner of the building he bumped into a guard, and because of his disguise the guard helped him up (Kitsun knew it was only because of his diguise), and said a kid shouldn't be hanging around here. Kitsun pretended to take this advice and left, only to climb a tree across the street and scout from that position.

His black eyes, after seeing something and becoming so enraged, actually broke one of the contacts in his eye (oh no) it fell out without harming his eye, but he didn't really care (he'd just steal another one) he had found it, on the building, splayed across the wall was the symbol he'd been searching for for the past 5 weeks, and he noticed the guard from before and jumped from the tree to the ground below, he took out his bowie and was ready to run in to kill the man

when he thought to himself, instead of killing an insignificant worm like that guard and getting myself caught why not just ruin the business by stealing back my brothers in arms now he knew bringing down a company wouldn't be that easy and that more then likely they would have a large amount of guards in the area so he decided to bade his time, scope out what he needed, then come back to save them.

as he walked away all he could think to say is "I'm coming for you Red" (not that anyone was listening he just wanted to say it to focus his anger on something) and with that he hid in the shadows (cause of the broken contact) and made his way to his fox hole where he went up to his grid and stabbed the square where the building was (self explanatory but if you don't get it, it's so he knows that's where his target is)

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Matilda Brooks

Matilda doubled up in pain, the unexpected kick to the stomach sending her straight to the floor. She made a cat-like cry as she was dragged up by her hair.

“Let go of me you fucking bastards!” she yelled, wincing and trying to grab hold of her hair to stop it from hurting. She was still in pain from the blow to the stomach, and felt like the part of her breakfast she had just eaten, might have come sailing straight back up again. As the guards dropped her off, she made an effort to stay standing, a hand over her stomach as the throbbing pain slowly began to ebb away.

She glared at Red. “I don’t have to do anything you say,” she spat back at him once he’d finished.

But all the same, tight-lipped she snatched up the dress to change into it. Conscious of the fact that Red was still in the room, she marched over to her bed, drawing the curtains around it and hurriedly changing there. The dress, having belonged to someone else, was a little on the big side for the eleven year-old girl. The straps were a bit loose and kept slipping, and around the chest it was a bit baggy, clearly designed for someone a little bit more developed than Matilda. But other than that it seemed to fit. She put her black shawl-like jacket back over the top of it. Surprisingly, it went quite well with the dress. She hoped Red would at least let her keep that.

She quickly re-emerged, dressed in the red dress and her own little black jacket. Her arms folded.
Time Lady

Next

Return to Role Playing