Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: The dark void begins (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Leo - I suggest shooting his knee caps and other major joints
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 pm

That's a good idea! -hands you the gun- Since you came up with the idea I'll be nice and let you do it ^.^
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 pm

M'kay ^.^ Gareth any last words before I shot you like you owe me money? *while taking aim*

Postby mute_soul » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

*sits nearby, eating popcorn quietly* Anyone want to join me?
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:13 pm

*Sits next to mute*

Ah yes I remember this part. It's quite funny.

@Iris: Ah there you and Quinny are. It's not that I'm impatient with you two, I just wanted to make sure you're still alive. I don't like when people randomly leave RP's without telling people, it makes me mad.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

*stands up, still tied to chair* Yes, just one. CHARGE! *rams Livix in the stomach*
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 pm

*grabs Gareth's head* ow that REALLY HURT *shoots gareth's left hip and grazes the back of his left knee cap* (or tries)

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Gar, that wasn't nice. You're NOT supposed to do that. -quickly whips gar, giving him a couple lashes across his face-

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 pm

... THE ABUSE IS SO MUCH WORSE NOW.

Retreat! *runs*

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 pm

"DAMN he got away" *turns his head* sees Leo with an evil face on, "Um Leo what are you doing with that whip? Leo? Leo? LEO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" *several cracks ring out into the world*

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Relaaaaax, I'm not gonna hurt you. Not when I still have a shot at gar XD

And gar, you can't run, you're still thoroughly restrained to the chair.

And, interrupting this fun with a bit of seriousness, here's my cs:

Teacher: Nope, student

Name - Allayna

Age - 17

Height - 5 foot exactly

Appearance - Allayna has long, wavy, dried-blood red hair, light grey eyes that tend to catch the light in odd ways, a triangle-shaped face, fine bone structure and tanned skin over an olive complexion. She is slender and has a small build. She is in good shape, with strong muscles, but they aren't obvious and she'll often look weak at a first glance. She wears her hair up in a loose bun, with a few strands of hair pulled out to frame her face. She tends to wear thin black eyeliner and extravagent eyeshadow in shades of grey, but no other makeup. Her nails are fairly long, and rather strong, and she can actually inflict scratches with them (they also enable her to grip her boomerangs better).

As for her dress, she will often wear coarse silk saris, most of which are dyed to reflect sunset colors (tho of course she has a few in different color schemes). Allayna never wears shoes, but in cold weather she will wear long, plain cream stockings. She carries a staff made of bones, but each bone has been smoothed to where it is just a plain white cylinder. The materials are further disguised by fanciful carvings of leopard markings and fox heads, raging fires and tidal waves, and a great many other things. The longer you stare at it, the more patterns you see, and the more morbid those patterns grow. She wears no jewelry or ornament of any kind. She dresses this way as a kind of hiding mechanism- sure, she's noticible, but she doesn't look like a necromancer either.

Personality - Allayna is basically a kind person, a softie at heart. The type of person that would adopt every kind of stray to cross their path if they could. Allayna generally assumes the best of everyone, unless proven otherwise, and she will always give people a second chance (though never a third of a fourth- he's not stupid either). She likes to be a mediator between two arguing parties- she likes peace much better than war. Allayna also tends to seem to have her head in the clouds, tho most often this is caused by her looking at things in the spirit world rather than thinking about something. She's learned to control reacting to the various spirits she sees, and how to distinguish from the dead ones and living people, but when she isn't concentrating hard on just the living it can be hard to get her attention. You can often see her painting in her spare time, usually a landscape of some kind, most likely in autumn or winter- she likes the cooler weather, and of course there's the connotation that these are the seasons of death (although she herself had not realized this)...

Background story - Her parents were both priests of Kossuth, the God of Light, and thus were horrified when Allayna started displaying her necro powers- she started talking to wandering spirits when she was four, when everybody else saw nothing but air, and when she turned 5 she finally made one of them visible to prove she was not crazy. Her parents interpreted that display as an illusion, and were both relived and proud of her... until, on her 7th birthday, the spirit of her recently dead aunt convinced her to animate her in the aunt's body. Her parents were horrified and banished her from their household, but the wise man of her village took her in and taught her many things- not about her power specifically, for he had not the skills, but about morals- to not reunite spirit and dead body unless of absolute necessity, not for the spirits pain at being dead; to disguise her power so as to not frighten people; and to always think about what the spirits told her instead of accepting things blindly. Basically, he taught her how to survive in a society where people feared and hated necromancers. After a few years of care, though, he determined that she could not live there forever in the shadow of horror, so he sent her out into the world to find a place for herself, one where she would be accepted as she was. After being given the boomerangs by the wise man (not yet imbued, they were just simple pieces of wood), she went and lived off her provisions and the land for about a year, until a spirit of a dead necromancer came to her and taught her some basics, and gave her his old staff. He taught her much of the use of spirits, but he was a cruel master, and she eventually sent him on to the afterlife and went to find kinder people. She eventually found the school, where she was accepted, and the rest is history...

Type - Necromancer

Weapon - Allayna wields twin boomerangs made of dead white wood, with sharpened steel edges, that she can both throw and use as a close weapon. As for enchantments, she has imbued those boomerangs with the souls of fighters, so whenever she touches them she gains their fighting prowess (though she still has to train regularly to keep her muscles and reflexes in shape- fighter skills can do nothing for a body of dough).

Trinkets - Her staff holds much raw power (she stores power in it whenever she is rested and refreshed, for times of trouble when she needs more magic than she can hold within herself). The markings on it are hypnotic, and if someone stares at it long enough they will fall dead and lose their soul to it. However, it takes about two days of straight staring before the viewer falls into a coma, and can be revived at any point for a further 5 days by any normal waking method. She has also filled some of those carvings with the spirits of the wise, to offer advice in times of need, but she is wary of consulting them for fear of misinformation- she is not entirely sure how her souls feel about being imprisoned, although she does her best to be kind to them. Her staff and her boomerangs are the only things that she has imbued with her power.

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 pm

YAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY another necromancer (i'm a dark mage but I'm going into necromancy at some point)

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I see nothing wrong, just one thing on clarification. When it says " she gains their fighting prowess" does that mean she simply picks up certain moves and quirks about those fighters? Or does that pertain to skill? Because if it pertained to skill I don't know if that would be acceptable.

Other than that you are accepted Leo. I must now go flip a coin to decide your teacher fate.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Umm... I'm not sure what the difference between those would be. I think how that would work out is that, say, she doesn't know how to throw knives, but one of the spirits does, and she has decent hand-eye coordination so she's able to throw knives (as long as it's the right type of knife of course). If she stopped exercising and lost a lot of muscle, then in a sword fight no matter how good the spirit is at sword-fighting, the opponent would almost definitely win on sheer superior strength. Does that kinda answer your question?

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 pm

About my necromatic ability, My guy only knows the basic of the basics. Cause he bound his dogs loyal soul to his staff, much like your person and the wise men, except he trusts her and summons her from the staff sometimes

Postby mute_soul » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm

*puts popcorn down* Nice character, Leo. ^^
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm not exactly running per se... I'm more of hopping for my life. *hops*

Nice CS, btw.

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 pm

cause I shot him ^.^

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Ah, I see Livvy (can I call ya that?). My char may have a bit more on learning, but I know your char could teach her a few things on how to keep her spirits happy ^.^. And nice job on the shooting! And thankies mute ^.^

Postby Livix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 pm

You can call me anything you want (just not emo)

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Leopardess wrote:Umm... I'm not sure what the difference between those would be. I think how that would work out is that, say, she doesn't know how to throw knives, but one of the spirits does, and she has decent hand-eye coordination so she's able to throw knives (as long as it's the right type of knife of course). If she stopped exercising and lost a lot of muscle, then in a sword fight no matter how good the spirit is at sword-fighting, the opponent would almost definitely win on sheer superior strength. Does that kinda answer your question?

Well there is a difference.

It's mostly skill or knowledge is what I'm asking. With your example of knife throwing, If she has no idea on how to throw knives, but a spirit does, then she would be able to learn it regardless, that doesn't pertain to skill. Now, say that the spirit had better hand-eye coordination than your character. If your character instantly had better hand-eye coordination, then I would say that'd be kind of not acceptable.

Maybe this will make it simplier. Say she absorbed one of the strongest people ever, say a 6'6 300 lbs body builder who could lift like 800 lbs. The question is, would she have the same strength as said body builder? If the answer is yes, than the power needs to change. If the answer is no, then you're fine.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh, I see! No, it's the spirit's skill and knowledge, and not the ability (which is why she has to keep herself in shape, otherwise the knowledge doesn't do her any good). She would only be able to throw knives the way she would if she took the time to learn it naturally, and same for everything else, just.. quicker.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Allright accepted, I shall have your teacher up on the first page either tonight or tommorow. For now, I go to read more manga.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Lolz okayies XD. Whatcha reading?

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Cheesemore wrote:Allright accepted, I shall have your teacher up on the first page either tonight or tommorow. For now, I go to read more manga.

She's a student not a teacher.

GARETH AWAYYYY!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing