Kingdom Hearts RP v.3 *Dead*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP v.3: The Darkness Manifest OOC

Postby Geomancer » Fri May 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Wander. You don't need to be in the action right now.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Soul » Fri May 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Karo wrote:Psh, no. I have a boyfriend, he's just in a different state momentarily. Don't need one of those until he moves out here. :twisted:

:'(

Postby Redsnow » Fri May 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Karo wrote:Psh, no. I have a boyfriend, he's just in a different state momentarily. Don't need one of those until he moves out here. :twisted:

...So I didn't see this until now, but, I just thought of something. Don't you mean you need a chastity belt UNTIL he moves back to your state? To make sure you don't cheat? Or am I getting something backwards?

Anyway, uncomfortably personal questions aside - is it ok to post twice before you do, Geo? Maybe just interaction between me and Alpha.

Postby Soul » Fri May 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Yeah, you got it backwards, Red.

Postby Karo » Sat May 29, 2010 12:16 am

Me, cheat? That's a laugh. It would go against every fiber of my being to do something like that.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Redsnow » Sat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm

HAHAHA - I was just going on what chastity belts are usually used for, is all.

So what happens when a gummi ship crashes into a gate where Sol parked his teeny ship? TEENY SHIP GET CRUSHED.

Postby Sentios » Sat May 29, 2010 2:05 pm

You're now imagining someone with a chastity belt losing the key and having a 'fun' time removing it.

Geomancer wrote:*drums fingers*

C'mon, guys. Vivi, Sentios, you need to post.

Sorry I have work this weekend, got a minute to post now though.

Though I'm kinda just doing my own thing anyways.
Last edited by Sentios on Sat May 29, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Sentios » Sat May 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Double post D:
Last edited by Sentios on Sat May 29, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby ViviGlow » Sat May 29, 2010 2:24 pm

High five for doin ya own thing!
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Geomancer » Sat May 29, 2010 2:39 pm

As I am trying to let the players run their own heartless, you can go ahead and interact. There are four things I completely control:
The appearance of new heartless
Events
NPCs
Bosses

Other than that, go wild.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Geomancer » Sat May 29, 2010 5:42 pm

There will probably be a post by the end of today.

Note to Wazit, my post has not changed much since you posted. You just add a new twist to it.

GMancer

Postby ViviGlow » Sat May 29, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm gonna go on the assumption your post will have no relation to me again so i'll just focus on Wazit.

Postby Wazit » Sat May 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Geomancer wrote:There will probably be a post by the end of today.

Note to Wazit, my post has not changed much since you posted. You just add a new twist to it.

Good, was kinda hesitating whether I would interfere with your plans or not

Postby Geomancer » Sat May 29, 2010 6:35 pm

ViviGlow wrote:I'm gonna go on the assumption your post will have no relation to me again so I'll just focus on Wazit.

Go ahead and focus on Wazit. The post will come later. And the new system that warns me if you post will help.

GMancer

Postby Aura » Mon May 31, 2010 10:49 am

Keyblade Wielder:

Name: Ciel , cool people have no last name.

Appearance: Tall (slightly under the six feet) and slender, this keyblade wielder doesn’t have a body builder frame, but a lighter, more flexible one. She’s pretty alright, but her fair skin and the pale blonde hair -straight and slightly over the shoulder length- gives her a somewhat colorless look. Or they would if she didn’t have a penchant for dark clothes; while not entirely black, her clothes’ color range from strong blue to dark tones of violet, or in fact black. She wears a simple pair of dark blue “long” shorts –compare them to Capri styled jeans, if anything- that stop right over her knees, and completely black middle length black boots, leaving a section between her knees and calves exposed. Her upper half is covered by a sleeveless top with a gradient to colors; the lowest part is of a bright blue, and by the section where the strips began it’s completely black. She wears a dark blue jacket over it, this jacket being long enough to cover her entirely down to the same spot where her shorts end. It’s obviously not her size, but the sleeves fit her just fine. This jacket has several light silver patterns that dance on its edges, the back and shoulders. They entwine at the middle of her back as well, making a heart that resembles that of Kingdom Hearths, and then separate to make four small wings around it.

Keyblade of Choice: Dual wielding keyblades, Destiny and Fate.

Destiny: A large keyblade –the shaft of the key alone is five feet long-, it’s well suited to smash, and smash pretty hard. It has a simple design, pretty Kingdom Key like, with the difference is entirely grey, and looks really heavy.

Fate: A small keyblade not suited for close quarters, it shoots non-elemental magic; Chu can “charge” the shot, giving it more force depending on the time she gets to charge it. Non-elemental attacks are effective against any kind of enemy, but they don’t have an edge against any of them as well.

Drive Form: Providence Drive. This is actually a three phase Drive form, but at the time being we are sticking to the first one.

Taking relatively little time to enter the drive form (about five seconds), it affects both of Ciel’s keyblades in similar ways:

Destiny: The large keyblade gains the ability to absorb elements on impact, only one at the time. For example, if someone throws a fire-element based attack at Ciel, and she blocks it with Destiny, it will change its properties to fire, although she can decide whether to use the element or not. The effect lasts for a little while though, so it’s limited to the fight. While using an element, attacks of said element are absorbed by the keyblade, actually healing Ciel instead of causing her damage.

Fate: The short keyblade also absorbs elements, changing its attack to the absorbed element. While using an element, attacks of said element are absorbed by the keyblade, actually healing Ciel instead of causing her damage. Likewise, she can decide whether to use it or not.

Using the Drive form drops her defenses greatly, and while she becomes more nimble and agile, she is not as resistant as she would like. Well, she's not resistant at all. "Shiel" literally drops to zero.

Dawn, dusk, or light?: Dusk.

Strength Focus: None, she’s a neutral element, well rounded person. Like your “for beginners” sort of character, she isn’t extremely good on any stat, yet decent enough in all of them. Not having an element nullifies the weakness related to them, but also the advantages, and the issue of being a bad target for aiding spells.

Brief description of Character:

Ciel is a pretty chill person; some would say she is terribly, awfully chill, but she would most likely shrug and tell them to take it easy. She’s calm in most situations, and can probably sleep through an entire war if so she wishes (not to confound her with a heavy sleeper though, she just doesn’t mind the noise and destruction and…stuff). Easy going, and largely uninterested on proving herself, or the points she might or might not make, Ciel opts to be a loner, since people around her either get ridiculously pissed at her “not caring” attitude or tend to get into serious troubles, most likely for the same reason. Despite of her apparent lack of interest, Ciel is always keeping an eye on things, and might suddenly come with statements that prove she has been paying way more attention than one might initially thought. Although she prefers to avoid confrontations, she is the first to hit when the situation calls for it, and you can be sure Ciel will hit as hard as she can. Then again, after imparting a class on badassery, she is most likely to return to her careless, pleasant self. If you think she might be lazy, you are wrong; she IS lazy as hell, and it wouldn’t be unheard of her to apparently fall asleep in the middle of some important business.

About her past, she has little to say about it. Ciel comes from some Destiny Islands-like world, where she had an easy, calm life. Actually, her world was one of the very first to fall under the influence of the heartless, forcing her to escape, first, and then to fight back, once her keyblades came to her. This was about a year ago, and she has been Walking the Worlds, in search of some peace of mind since then.

Sword (Fighting): 3

Wand (Magic): 2

Shield (Defense): 2
Last edited by Aura on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby sam4books » Mon May 31, 2010 10:52 am

Yay! It's Aura!
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Wazit » Mon May 31, 2010 11:00 am

sam4books wrote:Yay! It's Aura!

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 31, 2010 11:22 am

Oh my god, its a female keyblader.

Postby Aura » Mon May 31, 2010 11:34 am

Wazit wrote:
sam4books wrote:Yay! It's Aura!

At a loss of words, Wazit darlin'?

Postby Wazit » Mon May 31, 2010 11:48 am

Sure am Aura. It's been a long time

Postby Aura » Mon May 31, 2010 12:01 pm

Yep, it really has been.

Anyway, I'm hoping I get the time to stay alive in this.

Postby Karo » Mon May 31, 2010 12:27 pm

This is going to be fun. :grin:
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby sam4books » Mon May 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Indeed.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Aura » Mon May 31, 2010 12:41 pm

So, let Geo accept me first? XD

But yes, fun ♥

Postby Karo » Mon May 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Psh, silly Aura. I killed someone so you could join in. It was almost a unanimous decision to replace him with you.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing