Eh, why not? I like dark RPs like these. Name
: Alexander 'Alex' Chance, more likely to be known as 'The Selfish Gentleman'Species
: Hybrid, currently disguising self as Human.Sub-species
Alex stands at 6 foot 3, has a average but nicely built body. He has messy jet black hair which he combs neatly when he's not doing his job.
Alex has large black cat ears, normally hidden by his large variety of hats. He also has a pair of different type of Hybrid eyes as they seem to be able to change into a pair of amber-colored cat-like eyes when he's overwhelmed with a certain emotion such as anger, sadness or happiness.Clothing
Being well-off, Alex tends to wear simple suits that can easily cover his Hybrid features along with a variety of hats to cover his cat ears. Green contacts are used to disguise his Hybrid eyes. Rather than a pocket-belt, a waist-holster is used for carrying the Gentleman's Glock and has only one gray ammo casing with it. He also wears a bullet-proof vest for protection.
As the Selfish Gentleman, Alex dons a large black cape, a top hat with a red stripe across and holes that reveals his cat ears. He also wears a frilly shirt underneath, a pair of black gloves, a pocket-belt and a half-broken drama mask with only the Comedy side left of it. Under his clothing is a bullet-proof vest, arm and leg guards that protect him. On the cape are two small shoulder guards.Weapons
- The gun is a heavily-modified version of the original Glock 18.The gun has semi and full-auto switching capabilities, can hold up to 30 rounds in one extended casing, a flashlight and laser attachment along with a modification for minimum noise and maximum power. Being heavily modified, it is much more heavier than the normal version of the Glock. Alex handles the gun's weight easily due to constant use and training. To others however, it would be hard to handle and use. There are 5 types of ammo used for the Gentleman's Glock which are the following:
Red casing - Fragmentation shots, goes kablooey.Gentleman's Entrance
Blue casing - Smoke shots, able to create a good amount of smoke upon impact.
Green casing - Flash shots, a flash of light goes off upon impact.
Grey casing - Armor-piercing shot, it pierces armor, duh.
Black casing - Default shots with maximum tissue damage abilities
- The gun has an extremely long barrel that measures as long as from Alex's fingers and up to his wrist. The gun is completely white and can be attached with a laser sight. On the side of the gun is a special radar/scanner attachment which opens up like the screen of a camcorder and can detect enemies . Due to it's slow firing rate and single action, Alex uses it's destructive potential for infiltration and breaking into places. Although it is quite destructive, it is quite silent, light when not loaded and launches the cartridges with a small pop. The cartridges loaded are as large as a D cell bettery and have varying abilities which are of the following:
Red - A modified incendiary charge that explodes into flames upon contact.Foldable Katana
Yellow - Flash charge which has the same functions of a flash grenade and explodes upon impact.
Green - Smoke charge, like the flash charge, only now it's a smoke grenade instead.
Blue - Glue charge, a large amount of glue explodes upon impact, entrapping enemies and able to lay down traps.
White - Explosive charge, explodes upon impact.
Black - Grappling hook, cap pops off upon firing and fires a small grappling hook.
Grey - Modified grappling hook cartridge which carries a large net rather than a grappling hook.
- The katana measures at 6 foot long when fully extended and is split into five parts of 1 foot long each. The katana can be shortened and extended with the mere twitch of a hand and requires extreme skill for proper use. It is finely crafted and made of highly durable and resistant materials that never rusts or deteriorate in power and quality. It is also capable of becoming fully flexible, turning into a whip-like weapon.Cape and Top Hat
- The cape and top hat used by the Selfish Gentleman is made of materials that are highly resistant to the elements and are made of materials capable of acting as protection from certain bullets and weapons like knives or swords. The cape can be used as a shield at some times.Drama mask
- The drama mask worn is actually a gas mask and has a screen over the eye-hole that has night-vision, infrared and heat-vision built into it for use.Pocket-belt
- The pocket-belt worn by the Selfish Gentleman has bags, straps and holders for equipment ,weapons and other useful stuff like smoke bombs, ammo casings, lockpickers, throwing knives, first aid materials and even EMP grenades.Other stuff
- Alex seems to also have safe-houses and scattered all throughout the city, kinda like supply locations for restocking on stuff. Alex also carries other artillery with him at times.Goal
:Survive with a little justice and money or profit along the way.Occupation
In everyday life, Alex is just a mere Hybrid disguising himself as a Human who is the owner of a shop which seems to sell various sorts of things.
At night, he is The Selfish Gentleman, selfish vigilante to be exact. He does not fight for the Hybrid's side nor the Human's side. He fights for his own. That being said, he seems to be able to show some compassion to Hybrids, being the same species and all.Personality
'There are those who do good and those who do bad. But to find one in between the line that separates the two is almost impossible... Almost.
Alex is a cheerful and eccentric man who has a knack for charming the ladies and being trusted by anyone even when they just met. He also has a talent when it comes to diplomatic conversations and tends to get what he wants without any problems.
In battle, he is resourceful, tactful and incredibly smart at things.
The Selfish Gentleman on the other hand is quite the opposite. Cold, harsh, sarcastic and a complete bastard but still retaining perfect manners of a gentleman along with a wicked sense of humor and the playfulness of a child. The Selfish Gentleman could be considered Alex's darker side of personality, killing without regret and doing whatever he wants in the middle of the night. However, he's not exactly playing the villain either, no one said so anyway.History
Alex was the result of a union between his father, a cat Hybrid disguising himself as a Human and his mother, a Human who loved his father dearly. At first, Alex was accepted by his family and kept as a secret by all of his relatives and close friends. He seemed to live a well-off life, that is until he celebrated his 15th birthday when the police raided his house in search of him and his father. Desperate to save their son, Alex's parents burned down their own house to fake their deaths and managed to escape to a relative.
As two more years went by, his parent\s and him seemed to realize that they could not keep on living like they were if Alex were still with them. In the end, Alex made his decision to elope and live his own life with his second 'chance'. Having changed his name and received a good amount of money as a gift from his former parents, Alex opened up his shop and managed to hide his Hybrid secrets while living his life.
Things soon changed when three years later, he read in the news that his parents had been killed by the police for being accused of Hybrid connections due to the father being Hybrid. Angered, Alex went through rigorous training and managed to bomb the related police station without suspicion. Newspapers and media seemed to build a large amount of hype over his crime and it turns out that one of the policemen that Alex had tried to kill escaped, telling the papers about Alex's appearance, causing him to be dubbed 'The Gentleman'.
A little while later, an incident involving a shop being harassed by gangsters because there were Hybrids there made Alex act again but this time, things were different. The harassment turned out to be a trap to lure out Alex but he managed to kill those involved. Before killing the last man remaining, he was asked of why he wanted to kill for those 'no-good filthy creatures'. Alex replied with a little something to him before letting him go for obvious purposes, 'Listen here, kid. I never ever said I kill for them, I kill for myself, kay? Now, go tell the press what I kill for before I kill you
From that day on, his other life as a vigilante started.