Kingdom Hearts RP v.3: The Darkness Manifest

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP v.3: The Darkness Manifest

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Wed May 26, 2010 6:09 pm

{[)Furor(]}

Furor nearly fell from his seat when yet another bomb exploded somewhere along the abstract hull of his ship, its manic design shuddering. “Well Kiblkinz, it’s time we got out of here!” he shouted over the din of the battle.

The moogle’s eyes widened, “Sir, let me do my job, I’ll la-“ the moogle was cut off mid-sentence.

“Nonsense! I can land my own ship!” he laughed, gunning the engine, hurtling the ship toward the world below.

Clinging to one of the passenger seats, Kiblkinz mumbled, “That’s what I was afraid you’d say . . . “
The ship began to spiral awkwardly as flames began to spread across its hull as it entered the atmosphere. Giggling madly, Furor slammed on what could hardly be called brakes and various flaps and parachutes sprung from the ship, most of which burned up or broke off, slowing it only to the point of non-lethality to the passengers. The moogle flew into the cockpit, hitting Furor in the back of the head as the ship slammed into the ground, crushing the gates to the town in the process.,
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Unlimited » Thu May 27, 2010 8:59 am

Agito Genesis
Something is missing...

Hollow Bastion - Castle Gate

He fought and fought with all his might, but the creatures of the dark simply refused to fall. They simply continued to attack without rest. Agito wasn't sure how long he could last before he would finally run out of strength. Clutching his fists even tighter, Agito huffed and puffed as he struggled to stay on his feet. Why...? He questioned himself. Stared at his sinister opponents with a slight glare as he pondered through his thoughts. Why won't they give up? During the invasion, Agito could remember how to defeat these monsters. A weapon. A key-shaped weapon. It was the very weapon that protected him. Agito couldn't remember where he dropped it. The only thing he could come up with was that he must have somehow lost it.

Tired and weak, Agito Genesis tried to stay strong and fight his way through, but he simply couldn't defeat them. Not one. Nor could he even get past them. There was simply too many. Too many Shadows and Soldiers with sharp claws. As Agito began to feel dizzy, a Dual-Bladed knight suddenly descended from the sky and quickly knocked him away after landing onto the ground. Agito flew into the air and landed onto the ruined floor flat on his chest. The remaining creatures slowly marched towards him. Ready to consume his heart. Agito tried to use what was left of his remaining strength to stand up, but he simply fell to the ground again. He was angry. Angry about the fact that he could not fight back. It was simply unfair.
Memento mori

Postby Karo » Thu May 27, 2010 12:16 pm

(This has been sanctioned by the almighty GM. If you don't like it, TOO BAD!)

~Hollow Bastion~

A dark portal appeared far away from the main town, a swirling gate of black, purple and blue amidst the blue stone, high above where most people would look for such things. A figure in a long black cloak stepped out of the manifest of darkness, and it disappeared once the traveller was through. A black gloved hand went up to the top of the hood as the figure looked around at the world below. Hidden eyes locked onto a boy who had been attempting most miserably to fight the invading heartless. The black-clad person let out a small laugh and snapped their fingers, causing another dark portal to appear. The figure stepped inside and disappeared, the portal vanishing right after.

A third portal appeared not far from the boy, and the black-clad traveller appeared once more. With a deft flick of the wrist, something shot from the inside of the sleeves, and all of the heartless vanished in a poof of black dust. The figure flicked their wrists once more, and the flash of silver vanished, and their heavy boots crunched the rocks underfoot as they stepped towards the boy.

A black-clad hand once more appeared from within the dark sleeves, with two sharp-looking needle pinned between their fingers. The figure flicked their wrist once more, launching both needles at the boy, embedding them in the middle of his back. The figure pulled their hand back and wrapped it around something, revealing that the needles were attached to very thin metal string. A spark could be heard, and before the boy could even defend himself, two thundara spells were zipping along the wires into the boy's back, electrocuting him and killing him instantly. With another flick of the wrist they removed the needles from the lifeless boy, and watched quietly as his body split in two, one half taking on the black form of a Shadow, the other the grey form of a Dusk. The figure flicked it's hand once more and destroyed the heartless, and offered it's free hand to the Dusk, which was slightly smaller than the others. The hooded traveller snapped the needle back into place and snapped their fingers, creating another portal, through with they and the Dusk disappeared, leaving no trace of what had happened.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby ViviGlow » Sat May 29, 2010 9:35 am

Damien took a few minutes criss-crossing over different shelves and one perilous leap between a gap that was between him and what seemed to be a ledge with an actual door to escape these towering shelves. He just about made the jump getting so very close to falling back down to the ground and possibly breaking something, then without any hesitation he stepped through the door.

What he stepped out into... was a huge round room with sections of floor surrounding the edges and a great big gap in the middle where some kind of twisting twirling sparkling pole was stretching from further down than he could see up to presumably the roof of this place he’d entered. More unusual then that however was the strange glowing triangles on the ground and in the air and what he could only describe as lasers that joined them... and the walls of light between those lasers... yeah... that wasn’t something he was going to touch.

He sighed walking around the highly unusual place already thinking this must be some kind of afterlife, it would make sense considering he had been blown away by a tsunami but he still had his survival instincts and wasn’t going to just throw away the chance that he was alive... albeit he may be tripping on something if he saw lasers going between floating triangles...

“Hello?? Is there anyone here? Preferably someone human?”
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Sentios » Sat May 29, 2010 2:40 pm

*Hollow Bastion Outskirts -Ravine Trail*

It was probably a good thing that the heartless that ventured towards town weren't that numerous and were only of the weakest variety. The magic wielding man could have easily been overrun out there by himself. Though he had no expectation he'd have any help in this task he'd taken up, he knew before entering the fray that a large number of this world's defenders were busy farther down the path. It was unclear if he was tiring or simply being cautious as he cast no more spells for a time only moving to dodge the attacks coming at him.

However eventually his plan became more apparent, a large portion of the shadows he'd been avoiding finally came at once. He made no effort to avoid this time instead spreading his feet and his arms curled along his sides and held the position, a fraction of a second later he lurched downwards punching the ground. "Fira!' Immediately there was an eruption of flame engulfing he magic user and spreading out in a spherical wave vaporizing the nearby heartless in the middle of their attack. The slow witted shadows had no time to react if they had even seen the attack coming.

The man emerged unscathed a made a very pronounced exhale after resuming an upright position. After a short pause he was ready to go again, moving farther down the path now though his pace was such that he probably wouldn't get to the battle below him quickly.
Wizard Status. 5 more years
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wazit » Sat May 29, 2010 3:07 pm

-Hollow Bastion, Lift Stop-

'Why, hello there...', a whisper could be heard just right beside Damien's right ear. If Damien turned towards his right, he could see a figure, most likely the owner of the voice. Just that the figure isn't standing next to Damien, but instead a few levels higher and opposite to where he currently is. The figure was wearing a long black cloak with the hood up, obscuring his view of the figure's face. The figure also wore black leather gloves and silver trimmed boots. Looking at Damien, the figure waved his hand slightly at him, like a sign of greeting.

Postby Geomancer » Sat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

*Hollow Bastian- Lift Stop*

A lot of loud swearing echoed through the halls, getting louder as Cid approached the lift. Not only had the heartless attacked, some idiot had crash landed on the gates. Now the heartless could just swarm in. He had his spear resting on his shoulder as he turned the corner. He stopped short, very confused. He had never seen the two people in front of him before. Their entry should have been logged but no one had entered the building to his knowledge. One was up a few floors but that wasn't a problem to Cid. His spear quickly entered his hands and he said "Who the hell are you!?" He pointed the spear first at Damien, then at the robed figure. He kept his distance but was ready to move in at the slightest movement.

*Dark Depths*

The horse-heartless screamed as Odin's sword carved a deep wound. A kind of black smoke billowed from the wound but the creature didn't seem too hurt. It suddenly jumped into the air and was gone for a moment. Then it landed behind Odin. One of its front hooves shot out to kick Odin in the back.

A middle-aged man watched the match with interest. "Odin, huh? Didn't think I'd see him or his kind here." He stretched and began walking toward them. However, he was still some distance away and the swarming heartless were a little distracting. He was wearing a dark robe but the hood was down. The strange part was that the heartless were totally ignoring him. One of the shadows scrambled right by him without turning its head.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat May 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Alucard cursed as the heartless dodged his attack AGAIN. As it landed behind Odin, and set to attack him, Alucard ran forward. “Hey, get out of the way! Quickly!” Alucard shouted his warning to Odin, and stopped in his tracks. Alucard began to float a few inches off the ground, his scythe beginning to spin rapidly in front of him. Alucard focused the darkness in his heart, forcing it into his scythe. “Darkness Discord!” Wisps of darkness surrounded the scythe. When the scythe reached its peak spinning speed, it unleashed a blast of darkness, right towards Odin and the Heartless. Alucard hoped he had warned Odin in time. “Ignore this.”

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby ViviGlow » Sun May 30, 2010 9:12 am

Damien practically jumped when he heard the noise right behind him, whipping around to find that well... he was actually a hell of a lot further away. A few floors higher and on the opposite side of the room, maybe he is a ventriloquist? The guy looked pretty intimidating with the black robe, black gloves, black boots... albeit his waving reduced how threatening the man was and Damien grinned and waved back to the strange man happy to see at least someone who appeared sort of normal in among this crazy building.

“Heya what’s up! Who’re you?”

Suddenly the boy heard a cascade of angry swears reverberating through one of the passageways right over to where the two of them were, needless to say he was watching the doorway as the strange angry guy came in and... he had a spear! He pointed it at him for a moment and so far Damien was more inclined to trust the guy in black rather than the crazy guy swinging a pointy object around at people without even the slightest provocation.

“I’m Damien and don’t point that at me!”

Postby Wazit » Sun May 30, 2010 4:41 pm

-Hollow Bastion: Lift Stop-

The figure smiled underneath his hood as it saw Damien waving back at him, with a grin on his face. Of course, Damien couldn't see that with the figure's hood up. Just as the figure was about to speak, it could hear echoes of curses and other unmentionable words getting progressively louder. As the figure saw Cid entering the area, the figure's hand which was waving a moment earlier just drooped. Instead, the arms were now folded across the figure's chest. 'Ah, such a pity...' the figure mumbled. Hearing Cid's demand for their identity, the figure merely let out a small chuckle. 'Lil' ol me?' the figure answered, in an amused tone. 'Why... I'm just a nobody!'

Postby Redsnow » Sun May 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Lesca was the first to notice the other Gummi Ship attempting to "land".

"Captain..." she said, uncertainty tainting her voice. Sol glanced towards her, but maintained most of his attention to the battle against the Horse Heartless.

"I think -" she started, but was cut off by Vesper shouting into their comm-links.

"GET COVER AWAY FROM THE GATE!" he shouted. Sol, Lesca, Milton, and Shao immediately leaped for the nearest piece of the boulders that littered the area before they heard a tremendous crash and the groaning of metal and rock as it impacted with a fast-flying Gummi Ship.

Sol coughed a bit as he dusted himself off and moved away from the boulder. He glanced at the battle happening at the Dark Depths, and then at the crashed gate, and sighed.

"Lesca," he said, not looking at her. "Take Shao and Milton and go join the fray - stay away from the giants and make your objective the Heartless that are moving towards us. Keep them at bay until I get there."

He glanced at Milton Mouse, his golden eyes flaring. "And don't make me repeat myself when I tell you to stay away from the giants, Milton."

"Aye, Captain," said the three as they made their way towards the battle.

"Now then," said Sol, sighing. "Let's see if there are any survivors in this mess of a Gummi Ship."

He made his way towards the ship - cautiously, with Tournesol in his hand, and banged on the door with its hilt.

"Is anyone alive in there?" he asked.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am

{Dark Depths}

Odin just waited, allowing the beast to get closer and try to attack. He wanted to give the other man the chance he needed. As the hoof came close, Odin quickly turned and pushed back against it, pressing both hands into his sword while placing it between his hands and the hoof for extra resistance. He kept his body angled enough that the horse was pushing him back but not knocking him down, with most of the raw force going into his sword. But it certainly wasn't going to be breaking anytime soon.

Odin then kicked his legs up, letting the last bit of force from the attack push him, sending the armored warrior flying back in a controlled speed. He then landed several feet behind Alucard as the boy fired his attack at the large heartless. "... Thank you, but no warnings are necessary. When you see a chance, just attack. I'll move when I can for you." He stated in his booming tone, still echoing out thanks to his helmet. Odin then observed the horse, waiting to see how it reacted.
Demon of Elru

Postby Sentios » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:37 pm

*Hollow Bastion Outskirts -Ravine Trail*

The heartless in the magic man's way had by this point met their match, there was little more to do than to get down to the fight. However in the free moment the man turned back towards town surveying a cloud of dust and smoke, as well as the damage the city had sustained after being struck by the falling ship. Truthfully, this man wasn't sure what had caused the chaos as he'd been in the middle of a ball of fire when the ship crashed. Still he couldn't exactly start back to town now, he'd help there as much as he could by fighting the heartless.

Returning to his original direction he passed into a cave adorned with crystals, an interesting place but also a short one. For as quickly as he'd entered it he was at the other side and looking out into the nearby battle. There were quite a few more people here than he'd thought, joining the fray now would only cause confusion as far as he could tell. Besides that the large armored man and the neatly dressed scythe wielder seemed to have things under control here. For now it would be best to conserve energy and dispense healing after the battle, which the man did squatting down on a rock hanging above edge of the battle area.
Wizard Status. 5 more years
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 pm

{Lawrence Coil}

_The Door_ The Other Side_

Coil smiled at the Kea bird's offer. He then, muttered something under his breath and suddenly disappeared into thin air as if he was pulled in by a strange unseen force. There was only the black Kea bird in front of the door with the warning. The silence that was there was broken when Coil called out from behind the door " And there is certain advantages to a being mage."

Coil waited on the other of the side for the Kea Bird to catch up with him. He spun one of his golden yoyo's up and down as he waited. " Course, I practice something that is old as most trees and as practical like walking." He added and then introduced himself to his new found feathery friend " The name is Lawrence Coil. Through call me Coil its what most friends dub me."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:44 pm

~Kea Bird: Gate----Up and Out of the Way~

The bird stared blankly at the empty spot before him, an amused look coming up upon him. This man was just full of surprises wasn't he? A user of magic he was, and although Kea found himself excited at this news, he also became a bit cautious. He never met a mage before, so he wouldn't know how to deal with them. Amusingly enough the man wrote off his abilities as something ordinary. Where-as in Wonderland, everything was extraordinary. Their tails were being watched, he had a number of new challenges to entertain him. Things just got more captivating.

There was no hurry to stay behind a steel door, a cage, one of his worse fears. Like all birds it is only natural for him to escape all cages big and small. Before he got the chance the cage seemed to have been destroyed by a ship's crash landing. He had to fly out of the way in order to avoid the crash, which was what he was going to do anyways, only this time he had to do so much quicker. With his walking stick safely between the toes of his right claw, the bird surveyed the new arrivals out of the corner of his eye, who were soon joined by other newcomers. If he was lucky they would just see him as just another bird, a big bird at that.

Luckily he managed to get to the other side safely, meeting up with his new friend. "Well met!" he said to him after touching down. "And I, good sir, am mostly known as the Kea Bird. Or just Kea if you prefer." He looked at the battle that took place in the dark depths, "Now that we've introduced ourselves, it looks like we've found the danger we're looking for. Although, it seems like somebody has found it first." he said referring to the knight that was battling the heartless giant. Near the fighting knight there was a wizened old man. Neither seemed like someone you should bother. There was also a strange man wielding a scythe in the midst of the frenzy. Around these distinctive figures he spotted dark creatures that were swarming around the area like mindless ants. "Do you supposed we help them? They do look like they can handle things themselves." he asked Coils.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:48 pm

;[) Furor Elogium (];
[At the Gate]

Tossing the now unconscious moogle off of him, Furor kicked open the escape hatch and hopped out of the crashed ship, landing in a gracefully haphazard way, almost completely oblivious to the people surrounding him, he turned to what was left of his ship. “Not another one!” he puffed. “Kiblekinz, this is all your fault, you just couldn’t handle the heat heat!” the weilder roared sardonically at his blatantly sleeping hired hand. “Always sleeping on the job! How long have you been working for me, a week? And you’re already slacking?” His shouting changed randomly to giggling about half way through the last sentence.

Whistfully spinning and skipping about, Furor finally realized . . . “I’m home!!! Hello, Hollow Bastion, it’s been some time, hasn’t it?” But his whimsical fit was abruptly interrupted as he realized that there were Heartless all about him. “Loathsome . . . NERF HERDERS!” he shouted, seemingly at a loss for a real insult for the Heartless fiends, ‘Hey! That’s a good one! It’s true, and it’s a pun!’ “Heartless fiends!” Vesenia appeared in his left hand. At that, he charged at the largest Heartless in sight, which seemed to already be in combat.
Last edited by IamAlphaGeek on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Geomancer » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:22 pm

*Hollow Bastian- Lift Stop*

Cid looked back and forth, then slowly lowered his spear. "Alright, Damien and... nobody, you are in my home and... Damien! Watch out!" Cid ran forward but he was too slow to stop what was happening. A Shadow was right behind Damien, hiding in his shadow. It surfaced and its claws reached for Damien. Damien felt something shift. He could feel energy in his hand and knew that he only had to grasp it to pull it out.

*Dark Depths*

The horse-heartless took the attack without a chance to dodge. It screamed again, this one so loud that it echoed through the town. It wasn't going to last much longer. However, like many creatures, when it neared death, it revealed more powerful abilities. The horn glowed blue, then released a blast of energy into the sky. The sky glowed, then streaks of lightning raced along the ground. They radiated out from the heartless and each must have been twice as strong as the previous blast.

The middle-aged man was now very close. He sighed and said to nobody in particular "Man, the Creators are not going to be happy. They liked their 'horsey'."
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby ViviGlow » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:18 am

Damien let out a sigh of relief as the pointed implement was no longer threatening to go his way, he was surprised to hear that this giant place is that guys home though then again why else would he be in here? He was about to ask his name when he heard him yell, the sudden panic on his face and the fact he was running straight for him gave Damien enough clue that there was something behind him, something not good.

He felt... it was like a sudden weight in his loose hand that sparked slightly tingling his skin whilst he didn’t know how he knew it... he just knew... he just had to clench his hand and he would be able to strike against this thing behind him. His fingers tightened, that tingling burst through his arm numbing it as he twisted pulling something along with him. It emerged in a bright flash of light blinding to the other two but soft and warm to him, before his mind could even analyse the horrific dark humanoid shape before him he had swung this object at the beast it’s body relented around the metal blade splitting in half with a single blow... that solitary strike happened in an instant, covered by the screen of light... when it faded and they could see him again... the boy was looking wistfully at a glowing heart that floated up and up and up before finally disappearing in a little twinkle of radiance...

“What the hell was that....?”

The boy turned his head back to the man with the spear, a saddened expression on his face as he became more and more aware that he had just... killed something? It had looked sort of human too... he sighed softly and turned back to the spot where... it... had been, uttering a short prayer for the lost life. It was the one he and his father said for the fish they caught but omitting the thank you for the bounty provided since there wasn’t really anything left to eat. After all that he actually became aware of the strange object he was holding noticing it was... it looked sort of like a giant key, with a golden handle and silver blade topped with four definitely key-like prongs, to be honest those points looked kind of like there was a crown in the space between... and it had this peculiar keychain with three circles melded together on the end. He would call it... The Blade-Key!

Shrugging slightly at the unusual object he held Damien finally turned fully back to Cid seemingly not disturbed in the slightest at either the thing which had appeared from nowhere and despite its size felt distinctly light or that fact he had just made some kind of shadowy monster dissipate into a floating heart.

“So, who’re you then?”

Postby Redsnow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Sol was taken aback by the sudden and crazed outburst out of the Gummi ship, but paid it no heed as the Horse Heartless seemed to grow stronger in its final throes of "life". The spirit that was fighting the Heartless did not seem to be one so easily overpowered, but with a Heartless that even Solvan had never seen on his extensive travels, one could never be too sure.

Gripping the oddly-shaped greatsword in his right hand, he made his way towards the main battle, ignoring warning calls from his teammates along the way.

As he ran, a shimmer seemed to appear from the left side of his chest, its glow soft and golden - and this shimmer slowly spread throughout his body until he seemed to be encased in a shimmering shell of golden light. He took the time to dodge one of the arcs of lightning that the Heartless had sent off, his golden light contrasting with the blue of the Heartless' lightning, but as he did so, he shouted towards the two fighting the Heartless.

"Do not falter!" he said. "Those born of the Darkness will always be driven back by the Warriors of the Light!"

And with this, his own aura pulsed brightly for a second, its light almost blinding, and, almost immediately, a giant beam of energy fell from the sky to engulf the Horse in searing light.

Postby Wazit » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:35 pm

-Hollow Bastion: Lift Stop-

The figure noticed the Shadow materializing behind Damien, choosing however to remain silent. Unfortunately, Cid himself had noticed the Shadow as well apparently and tried to warn Damien. However, he was simply too far away to help him out and the figure smiled as the Shadow poised to strike. A blinding flash of light however, materialized out of nowhere and prompted the figure to raise it's arms to protect it's vision from the bright light. The next thing the figure saw was Damien holding a Keyblade with the Shadow nowhere to be seen. The figure sighed and mumbled under his breath. 'Well, I suppose things can't be that easy...'

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

{]Furor Elogium, “Not fair!”[}
[}At the Gate{]

Furor’s spear rammed straight through a Shadow and it’s form dissipated. “It’s too bad these will just pop up somewhere else” he sighed, turning on his toes to face the next Heartless, a Soldier. “And they’re all weak, too!” his speap swept and weaved from side to side, jabbing here and there to confuse the feeble minded thing as he danced about at mid-range. His blade struck it through the eye. More and more of the ghoulish things began surrounding him, but to no avail, for he had faced much harder and equally numerous foes in the Colosseum. Vesenia made a wide swing, wiping out most of the Shadows and knocking back everything else within the pole-arm’s radius. “I need a challenge.”

Now fairly level headed, Furor changed course to the wielder of the keyblade. All the while, Kiblkinz had slowly regained consciousness and began crawling out of the smoking heap that had been a gummi ship. After tumbling drunkenly off the crash sight, Kiblkinz stood as tall as a moogle could to make up for his blacking out, only to be knocked over as the burning remains exploded, leaving a small pile of cinders and severely damaged gummi-blocks. “What the hell is wrong with that ship?!?”
Last edited by IamAlphaGeek on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

{Dark Depths}

Odin watched and observed the strikes, keeping himself distant from the actual heartless while he prepared. He then turned calm and eased by his thoughts, seeing the attacks major flaw. The further the strikes went outward, the more space there was between each blast. Odin turned and dashed quickly, having wasted some time already while watching for a couple of seconds. He rolled aside from one blast, kicking off the ground and moving behind the attack as it continued to move outward. He then kept running, sprinting straight for the horse and gripping tightly to his sword.

"It's been some time..."

Odin came to a sudden halt just several feet from the horse, looking up to its head. "Do me proud, old friend." He stated to no one at all as he jumped straight up, leveling himself with the creature's neckline. He grasped his sword in both hands, drawing it back until it was lined up with his right hip. "ZANTETSUKEN!" His deep tone roared out the sword's name. It shimmered brightly as Odin swung, the radiating aura spreading outward as the blade moved. By the time Odin had spun completely around, the energy had formed a nearly perfect ring of energy around him. The shap tips of both ends nearly touched, then grew further apart. The energy shot outward around Odin, the crescent shape growing larger. The deadly strike flashed quickly at the horse's throat, liable to cut its head off if it hit.
Demon of Elru

Postby Nelo Angelo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:57 am

Alucard followed Odin, keeping his scythe pressed against his back. His attack had hit, but it made the heartless angrier, and an angry heartless was not good. Alucard kept an eye on the attacks, dodging them. It wasn’t easy, and he had to concentrate all on the attacks, but he was making good time. That’s when one struck. Alucard didn’t have time to dodge, so he brought his scythe in from, blocking the attack. Alucard felt his arms buckle as he was pushed back by the attack’s intensity. He fell to one knee, gasping. His arms felt weak, and he was still drained from using darkness discord. He could feel it, the darkness, stirring within him, almost as if taunting him. “No. I won’t give in to you. I will beat this thing…an I will NOT lose myself to you. I am me…I am no heartless.” Alucard got up, and focused on the heartless in front of him. Again, he pressed his scythe against his back, and ran full speed towards the beast. He would not lose, he would not die, and he would not transform. Yelling a battle cry that mixed with his pain, Alucard slit towards the heartless, swinging his scythe in a wide arc, aiming for the beasts legs. It he hit, they would be cleaved clean off.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:33 pm

*Hollow Bastian*

Cid mumbled "Well that solves one mystery." He peered up at the other figure and leaped up lightly, landing on the same floor as him without any apparent effort. "I'll find out the kid's whole story later. Now as for you, nobody. What the hell are you doing here!? And take that hood off. I want to get a good look at you in case you decide to run off."

*Dark Depths*

The horse-heartless collapsed under the many attacks. It began to run away but it was leaking a strange, black mist from its wounds. It was about to dissipate when the man, who seemed to suddenly appear, held out his hand and sucked the heartless into his arm which had turned black for the briefest moment. The man then looked up at the other two combatants. The man had all the signs of being in the darkness for far too long. The darkened skin, yellow eyes, and white hair all spoke of darkness. He smiled and said "I'd like to introduce myself. I am Waeth. I'm glad to meet you, Odin. I don't know your comrade, though. You are the famous one, after all."

GMancer

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 am

{Dark Depths}

Odin landed into a crouch and stared at the stranger. He looked back to Alucard, holding up a hand, asking him not to attack or try anything against the new arrival. "And I know of your...brood, Waeth." Odin stood up, calmly thrusting his right arm down. His sword skewered the rock below, becoming slightly sheathed in the ground while Odin talked. "You have sentience, whereas these...pets of yours do not. They cannot take the crashed ship, nor the people within." He nodded his head backwards toward the ship the horse had tried to attack earlier right after it had crashed.

"I would suggest you leave. But I'm sure you intend to do so very soon, in any case... Whether you want to or not." Odin crossed his arms, the plated armor clanking against itself. "So, before you go, enlighten me as to why these recent arrivals are of importance to your kind..."
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing