Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby Gigafist » Wed May 26, 2010 10:43 pm

I could probably draw my guy. He doesn't seem that hard to draw.

Postby counterfeitself » Wed May 26, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm an awful artist so I went to deviant art xD

Postby ViviGlow » Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 pm

I went to google :D
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby counterfeitself » Wed May 26, 2010 10:53 pm

I have some favourites on Deviant that do fantastic stuff. like they are professionals and do book covers and stuff so I tend to nab some of their art from time to time.

Postby Kyuu » Wed May 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Lolz, I'm on DA ^^

I'm not a fabulous artist, but I couldn't draw my character when I made her, but I decided I'd make the wings at least.

Postby mute_soul » Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm attempting to draw my two potential charries, which is why it's taking me a little longer than normal to make CS's. o_o I'm on dA, too...
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 pm

I have a DA too! Been on there for like... 4 years... and I have been posting art since then. I will be drawing my own refs
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Ohh sister dear~
Done my CS.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Wed May 26, 2010 11:49 pm

ACCEPTED Trag, but you already knew that seeing as I already told you irl.

How did you know about their arranged marriage Livik? Is it that obvious? His name will be Patrick Hogan btw.

I have a DA as well but most of the stuff I post is colouring I do for other artists,, with their permission of course. I don’t have a scanner or a tablet. T^T

Postby mute_soul » Wed May 26, 2010 11:51 pm

I have a scanner and am currently saving for a tablet. ^^ I got to play with Banko's tablet when I spent the night at her house, and I fell in love with it. :O I want one so badly!
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby counterfeitself » Wed May 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Wait arranged marriage what?

Postby Keiran » Thu May 27, 2010 12:04 am

Between Claudia’s Mistress Rikka and Ian’s Master Patrick (Not up yet).

Postby counterfeitself » Thu May 27, 2010 12:07 am

Oh okay. I was confused.

Postby Keiran » Thu May 27, 2010 2:57 am

IC will be up next Friday.

Postby Kyuu » Thu May 27, 2010 3:13 am

D: OMG! NO WAI!!!

Postby Doctress Who » Thu May 27, 2010 3:57 am

Woot! Look forward to it.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Thu May 27, 2010 5:02 am

As am I.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Tuor » Thu May 27, 2010 9:42 am

Name: Tommy Cobb AKA “Hellhound” (in relation to some of his boss’ nicknames)

Species: Human

Sub-species: N/A

Description:

Tommy stands at a mammoth 6 feet 7 inches and weighs 280 pounds of pure, toned muscle. His hair is longer on the top and then a bit shorter on the sides, it’s not styled, the hair just falls to the sides and sticks up a bit at the front. He sports an almost constant five o’clock shadow. Tommy’s face is gruff, grizzled and creased with sneering lips and hooded, a mud brown eye and an electric green eye, which is mechanical, although looking rather crude this left eye possesses several different modes from x-ray, to infrared and thermal as well as normal view. He has a scar on his left cheek and chose to have the obligatory red devil tattoo put on the left side of his neck.<head> Tommy may be the most well muscled person you will ever meet. With thick powerful legs, bulging arms, forceful forearms, sculpted torso and all. Basically everywhere you look you encounter slabs of muscle.

Clothing/Weapons:

Tommy wears specially made armour, fitted perfectly to his body and made from an alloy that is light as a feather and hard as dragon's scales, the center of the chest has the gang’s logo painted on. Considering his strength, Tommy can move in the armous as though he was in normal clothes. This armour also works as a sort of harness, which allows Tommy to carry several armaments and accessories. The armour itself is very smooth, making it almost impossible for it to be gripped or damaged by claws, seeing them simply glance off, knives and most bullets are turned aside similarly. The only way to punch through a plate of the armour would be with a high-powered rifle/armour piercing round; the material also dissipates heat-orientated rounds, allowing Tommy to withstand a handful before the armour breaks down. However, there are joints, which could be exploited, possibly.

The inside of the joints are covered by a tough, breathable mesh but could be pierced by a directed stab, slashes would still be unlikely to get through. Separate plates, attached to the thigh and shin plates (or forearm and upper arm plates) by a sophisticated sliding hinge system allow the elbows and knees to bend easily. Tommy’s hands are covered in gauntlets made from the same metal; the backs of his hands are covered by a single piece and the tops of his fingers with segmented plates, which allow him full articulation. The areas just over the first row of knuckles stick out a little bit and form into points, giving Tommy four 2-inch spikes per punch. Built into the wrist armour on either arm are two 1 inch diameter compartments, no one (except for Red) knows what they do. Over the armour, Tommy wears a harness of high strength straps, two vertical straps attached to a horizontal strap. The horizontal strap is his belt and the vertical straps are worn over his shoulders. The straps have various loops and pouches for holding ammunition and weapons.

He wears the brown pelt of a grizzly bear attached by the front paws to his shoulders (like a cape), his armoured boots are covered with snake and lizard scales and the cuffs of his gauntlets are trimmed with fox fur, not to mention that a rabbit paw hangs from the butt of either pistol. Tommy wears a necklace over the armour made from several different kinds of teeth, all long and carnivorous, one might be able to identify lion, or tiger or bear (oh my!) teeth.

Tommy has several weapons stashed on his hidden gunrack in his room:

• Bolt Pistol x2 : A heavy pistol which fires .75 calibre rounds composed of the following components: Outer casing, propellant base, main charge, mass reactive detonator cap, depleted uranium core, diamantine tip. This means that a millisecond fuse detonates the bullet after it has penetrated the target.

• USAS-12 automatic shotgun

• Highpowered Semi-automatic rifle

• Large caliber assault rifle with underslung 40mm grenade launcher

• Smoke Grenade x4

He usually carries the following:

• Tanfoglio T95 Combat pistol x2

• Power Maul: Effectively a baton surrounded by a power field, the power maul has a hidden subtlety: the power field setting can be extensively adjusted so that its disruption effect can vary from bashing a hole through a wall, to delivering a sudden knock-out blow to an individual.

• Combat Knife

• Net Launcher: Fires a 7’ by 7’ net with weights on the corners and sides. It’s loaded in such a way that when it contacts the target the weights will swing around the subject and entangle it.

• Flash Bang grenade x 4

• Ultrasonic whistle: high pitched whistle for messing with things that have sensitive hearing

• “Medicine” Pouch: A pouch containing several needles containing various drugs, most of them muscle relaxants and tranquilizers

Goal/Occupation: Protect Jerry Red Max and his business

Personality:

Tommy is a scrapper, a bruiser, all his life has been spent looking for a fight, never backing down, never second guessing himself. Tommy really has no conscience to speak of, nothing is taboo, and nothing is “the wrong thing to do”. Simply, he pretty much does whatever seems like “fun” in his twisted head. Tommy is immune to feelings of remorse or of pity and definitely does not shy away from getting his hands (or his mitts, as he calls them) dirty. He actually find some joy in it, something euphoric and therapeutic about the gentle spray of a vein, the arcing grace of a sliced artery, the satisfying crunch of bone, the hearty, squishy slap of high caliber rounds hitting home. It’s easy to tell if Tommy’s just been in a scuffle, he’ll have a grin plastered across his face.

The Hellhound is extremely loyal to the Red Devil, and not just because he’s paid well. The Red Devil is the only person that Tommy has ever considered a friend, how lucky is it to be able to work for your best friend, who just happens to share your sadistic tendencies and denigration of hybrids. There’s nothing Tommy enjoys more than, after a hard days work, having a nice rabbit hybrid for dinner, or chicken, or maybe something more gamey or exotic. He kills them himself of course, turns them loose on the outskirts of town, giving them a bit of a headstart.
Naturally, along with this dark personality comes a dark sense of humour, which Tommy loves to exercise. Even though he only finished highschool, Tommy is not a dumb guy, surprisingly, he loves to research and read as well as being a genius in street smarts, out of necessity.

History:

Tommy’s parents were murdered, no, slaughtered, when he was young. Even then he was a tough customer though. They family had just come home from an outing; they unlocked the door and kicked off their shoes. His dad was relaxing on their sparse couch and his mom was fixing up a meager dinner. Tommy noticed some things were not quite as they left them, but didn’t think much of it. Turns out a deranged hybrid was hiding inside. Everyone was distracted when he appeared from the back room where they slept. His dad was the first one to go, knocked out, bound before Tommy could turn his attention away from their small tv. Tommy flicked out his little pocket knife and ran at the man but was disarmed and batted aside. He hit the wall hard, headfirst , the frail window above him shattering, and was knocked out, blood leaking. (What follows is graphic and gruesome, if you really want to know I’ll PM you) Since he got away he’d lived on the streets, pickpocketing, robbing, breaking and entering, he pawned all he stole to go to school. He was determined to finish elementary and highschool. Over the years he moved on to bigger things, joined a few gangs but was kicked out for being…overzealous. Finally, he joined the Red Devils, around the same time as Jerry Max. It was Tommy who taught him how to use a gun. They worked together every once in awhile, until Tommy agreed to be part of Jerry’s rise to power and soon took on the role of his body guard. With this came elevation to second in command of the Red Devils. A role which Tommy loves. He’s liked and respected by his men, a fair arbitrator and a fun boss (when he doesn’t go too far), with their interest in mind. Of course his darkside doesn’t hurt in keeping them in line.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Keiran » Thu May 27, 2010 9:53 am

ACCEPTED Tuor, but please send me the part you omitted.

Postby ViviGlow » Thu May 27, 2010 10:13 am

Oh yeah, you just reminded me we can have mythical creatures... hmmm.. I wonder if dragon scales would be better than rainbowfish scales...

Postby Tuor » Thu May 27, 2010 10:17 am

I wasn't aware, it was a metaphor.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby ViviGlow » Thu May 27, 2010 10:22 am

Oooo... or maybe little dragon wings...

Postby Livix » Thu May 27, 2010 10:38 am

@keiran - It just came to me I'm psychic DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

I can draw pretty well, I use a lot of manga styles I come across and just sorta work with it, I also have a dA but I haven't posted anything, cause I have practically no imagination when it comes to creating random characters to draw, so whatever I do draw is my rendition of what someone has already drawn or the occasional good idea
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby counterfeitself » Thu May 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Tommy Cobb is like a SPESSSSSSSS MEHREEEEEEEN isn't he?

Postby Tuor » Thu May 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Zako's guy is more like a Spess Mehreen
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing