Awesome game with awesome glitch

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 am

Red Dead Redemption is the hottest game to come out this month and I was really lucky to get the last reserved copy just this week. All the game shops here have sold out and are waiting for the next shipment. Unfortunately it still has a lot of bugs and glitches specifically the button glitch for ps3 region 3 owners but if there's one glitch that I find too awesome and disturbing...it's the bird people.

It looks likes something you can unlock if you let your character smoke weed. Well why not? This is Rockstars game and it rocks!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Awesome game with awesome glitch

Postby TheGreekDollmaker » Wed May 26, 2010 10:43 am

OH GOD ALFRED HITCHHOCK WAS RIGHT.

THE BIRDS WILL KILL US ALLLLL!!!

ANyways the game wasnt really my cup of tea.

Reminded me of old Spaggeti films like the Dollar Trilogy and some other movies.
Please check my art thread.

--- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47376 ---

“Offending people is healthy. Every time you say something that’s offensive to another person, you just force them to think.”
— Louis C.K.

Postby Xerkuct » Wed May 26, 2010 2:53 pm

So. Fucking. Awesome. My life is now complete.

Postby Venus » Wed May 26, 2010 5:49 pm

XD
THEY BE WITCHS BURN THEM BURN THEM
My great grandpa, shot a bird, and a person came down once!
IT MUST BE THOSE PEOPLE

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 26, 2010 11:32 pm

That almost makes me want to buy that game.

But not really. I'll try to get FF13 or Dragon Age instead.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Rephaestus » Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Blood Lord wrote:That almost makes me want to buy that game.

But not really. I'll try to get FF13 or Dragon Age instead.

Enjoy that 20h+ shitfest (alright it not that awful but it still pretty unimpressive)until it becomes interesting, friend.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 26, 2010 11:57 pm

I've already been playing it. Its my first Final Fantasy, and it isn't too bad.

However, the copy I had wasn't mine. So I need to get that one back, or go get my own.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Lemon » Thu May 27, 2010 12:03 am

My first Final Fantasy is the first Final Fantasy.
Ah, Red Dead Redemption is so awesome it makes me wish I had a console.

Postby Gato » Thu May 27, 2010 11:14 am

Blood Lord wrote:I've already been playing it. Its my first Final Fantasy, and it isn't too bad.

However, the copy I had wasn't mine. So I need to get that one back, or go get my own.

Wow, you need to play VI or IV stat.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Moonie » Fri May 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Oh thats just win. XD
Life is a B***h, then you die. ;)

Postby Blood Lord » Fri May 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Gato wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I've already been playing it. Its my first Final Fantasy, and it isn't too bad.

Wow, you need to play VI or IV stat.

Meh. I'm not that big of a fan to go get a different console to play a few games.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BloodyViewer III » Sat May 29, 2010 11:06 am

Thats reminds me from Call of Duty: World at war; when players were floating around from some random spot that really think its "Jesus" nor elevator glitch. NO offense, Jesus. -_-
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby Princess » Sat May 29, 2010 11:25 am

Blood Lord wrote:I've already been playing it. Its my first Final Fantasy, and it isn't too bad

D8
You need to play more Final Fantasys. FF13 is pretty amazing, I've been playing it at my friend's house because I'm too poor to get my own copy, right now :(
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Animated Villainy » Sat May 29, 2010 7:45 pm

I tried the first Final Fantasy and never really got into it. Then a friend insisted I play Final Fantasy III/VI (it was called III on the SNES) and I was hooked. I think what did it for me were the Espers/Summons. I played every Final Fantasy after that up untill 11. They were all awesome, too bad I never got around to beating any of 'em after 7 (just had to kill that bastard Sephiroth). Anyway, I highly recommend playing more Final Fantasy, particularly Final Fantasy VI.
"COBRA!...RETREAT!!!!!"

Postby lightmaster92 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:35 pm

I only play FF-9, 10, 10-2, and 12. I hated 9.
'Til all are one.
N7 Elite Guard

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 31, 2010 11:01 pm

I've got bigger problems at the moment than the need to go live old games.

Like fixing my Xbox.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Animated Villainy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah that kinda puts a cramp in gaming. I'm just thankful mine hasn't gone out on me yet, but then I haven't played much at all since my buddies conned me into playing WoW. Anyway, good luck with Xbox BL.
"COBRA!...RETREAT!!!!!"

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Meh. Just the one of the many blessings of life.
FUCK YOU MICROSOFT AND YOUR OVERLY SENSITIVE SHIT.
Semper Vigilans

Return to Comic Updates and News!