Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby Kyuu » Mon May 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Lol, thank you :D

Postby Tuor » Mon May 24, 2010 9:02 pm

So we can have 40k weaponry? Plasma weapons and all?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby mute_soul » Mon May 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Well, since I spotted a couple of familiar faces in here, I might try to join in on this fun, too, if that's quite all right, Keiran? ;) I'll have a CS up as soon as something comes to me!
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 pm

YAY Mute this games if fun believe me just read the first page

Mute's gonna be part of this (^-^)
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Nothing too complicated Tuor, nothing more technical than the plasma gun, I think.

Go right ahead Mute! The more the scarier! Oops, I mean merry. It’s only gunna get scary for the characters. Mwuh-ha-ha!

Postby mute_soul » Mon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm

@Keiran: I'll consider my character(s?) fairly warned, then. ^-^

[EDIT]

@???: Oh, and also, I have two potential characters in mind. However, one of them is one that I envision as being quite maternal, and I don't intend on making the second (if I make the second) in the brothel. So, is there anyone (Vivi or Doctress, or anyone who may make a "younger" character) that desires a mother-figure/bodyguard? If not, that's cool, too... I'll just keep brainstorming.

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 11:13 pm

This is to be Claudia’s Mistress. Here you go Viv. Have fun with her.

Name: Rikka Anita Dnias

Species: Human

Sub-species: N/A

Description: At 5’4”, Rikka has stopped growing, except in the bust, which is exceptionally large. She has a charming smile and beautiful brown eyes. Her features are beautiful and aristocratic. Her dirty blond hair goes down to mid-back in soft waves with the exception of two thick locks that fall in tight ringlets past her chin that frame her slender face.

Clothing/Weapons: (Forgive me I know nothing of girl’s clothes despite having two sisters)Rikka generally wears this in black and dark red.

She carries no weapons… except her whip.

Goal/Occupation: What goal? Rikka is going to marry another aristocrat, bare a child, ship him to a nannie and live in luxury. /An Aristocratic Lady

Personality: Rikka is a spoiled brat, she gets what she wants when she wants and won’t take no for an answer. She can be charming and gentile but that is just and act. She is cruel and domineering and has a penchant for whips and bondage.

History: Rikka Anita Dnias born into the good life. She was an aristocrat from them moment she was born and a very special Hybrid was ordered for the ‘perfect’ baby girl. It was to be give to her on her fifteenth birthday.

As her wont, Rikka was dominating the servants since she was four and the only way she has changed is that she now uses a whip to punish them.

Soon it will be her fifteenth birthday and her pretty little pet was in for a big surprise.

I just read your edit Mute, and I have the perfect character for you. He will be up tomorrow. I had already planned him so your character will be perfect for him, your character will have to be transferring to the brothel he’s in though, so it will be a learning experience for him… Damian is eight.

Postby mute_soul » Mon May 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Excellent, Keiran! XD Damian sounds adorable already.

Postby Slipslash » Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Well what-do-ya-know

another sadist in the house. Huh, maybe Red will look into this. . .(double points as she has her own little pet)
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby counterfeitself » Mon May 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Jeremy is the only sort of normal on XD. I'm not a masochist or a sadist or anything like that. Avoid the brothels. What has Jeremy gotten himself into. XD

Postby nicomon » Tue May 25, 2010 12:08 am

I have yet to see someone make a human that is against the brothels...

Postby Keiran » Tue May 25, 2010 12:12 am

Gaia did, I think he's on the last page.

Postby counterfeitself » Tue May 25, 2010 12:15 am

OH GETTING MY FIRST POST STARTED! I know what is happening in it already well for the most part I think... Unless you throw a curve ball in the first post.

Sorry, didn't sleep lat night so I'm a bit hyper.

Postby mute_soul » Tue May 25, 2010 12:19 am

@Nico: Yeah, Giga's already made one. I intend on making my second character a somewhat virtuous/ save-the-hybrids type of charrie as well... once I get around to making a CS, that is...

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue May 25, 2010 12:31 am

Character Sheet

"Now you know the shit has hit the fan...You pissed off too many people and they called me."

Name: Hobs L. Domenico

Description:

Black hair that hangs out from under his cowboy hat. His right eye's iris has a green tint to its color.

Clothing:

Domenico wears an eye-patch over his left eye and a red mask over his nose and mouth. The eye-patch has three spinning balls while the mask has no symbols. On top of his head is a cowboy hat. Covering his body and around his shoulders is a cloak. Under the cloak, Domenic wears, a jacket and a short sleeve shirt with straps connected to his pants. The shoes is he wears are boots, cowboy boots with silver spurs that click and tap the earth as he walks.

Weapons:

" Its your call if you want to be brought in dead or alive."

Eye-patch: The eye-patch itself is actually a lens combined with a computer. Through it Domenico can see with it and highlight targets. Its use for targeting and to get additional information about his target, whether or not to use deadly force, how times escape, etc.

Mask: The mask, he wears is actually gas mask.

Cloak: The cloak he wears have five different layers. The fifth layer, the outer most layer is made out of a flame redundant material. The other layers is Kevlar soaked with a shear-thickening fluid solution making it stronger. Ergo: Liquid Body Armor

Heavily Modified Shotgun:
This shotgun, Domenico carries with him is a very modified shotgun that fires compressed rounds, non-lethal rounds, rapidly and quietly. The type of gun that takes down a target with no one to be the wiser. Through attached to the shotgun is a 3GL, a 3 shot, 40mm semi automatic grenade launcher, great for making holes in walls and a boost in fire power.

M32 'six shooter' grenade launcher: Brings back, the classic six shooter actions, but with more bang for the buck. Fires six grenades, in quick succession. The grenades it fires, however are nonlethal, a glue grenades and stun grenades. The glue grenades are a new type of grenade that unleashes a strong adhesive upon a desire target, keeping them to the ground or sticking them to a wall. However, their is lethal and other gadgets from this weapon.

Dual 475 Wildey Magnums: With hiding mechanic-ism in his jacket's sleeves, hold his pair of Wildey Magnums. Adjustable gas-operated system, that allows it to fire different loads with interchangeable barrels. Barrels run from 5", 6", 7", 8", 10", 12", 14" up to a 18" barrels. Able to transform one pistol into a rifle

Knock Out Tonfas: Specially designed Tonfas that release faint doses of sleeping gas whenever Domenico gives a squeeze on the handles. Hence the reason for wearing a gas mask and perfect for close combat with tough fighters.

Holo-Saucer: The holo-saucer, projects images and sounds as it floats stealthy about. It starts with an injection from another gun that injects nano-bots into the bloodstream for living beings. Once in, the nano-bots will have completely the entire body mapped out.

Death Ride: A reinforced vehicle for the sole purpose of ramming and keeping the wildest hybrids in the back. The vehicle in question is a classic 1958 Plymouth Fury, black and white in color. Through hidden in the front of the car is two semi automatic machine guns, strictly for defensive purposes.

Competition Buster: A fully automatic, gas operated system, 12 gauge, and low recoil shotgun (making this shotgun more accurate). The AA 12 is what this shotgun is called. It has a maximum range 182.88 meters, one pull of the trigger fires a single shot and hold down the trigger it goes fully automatic. Comes with special grenade rounds that has three different specific jobs, Armor Piercing, AT( High Explosive), and Frag.

Goal: To get paid/ To find his special someone

Personality:

" You got two options, come with me quietly or I'll drag you."

Hobs L. Domenico is a lone wolf, plain and simple. He doesn't play well with others and if an employer tries to partner him up, he will either cut ties with employer or kill the partner, depends on the money. His greed knows no bound as he admits often in his southern accent with a few curse words added to the mix. He has no mercy to backstabbers, he only gives one chance. Failure, Hobs will kill in cold blood that back stabber.

However, Hobs L. Domenico isn't a simple gunmen for hire, he has a tactician mind and a keen six sense. He only starts fights if he knows there is a good chance he'll win or at least a good survival rate. The reason he is so good and well known in the underworld is simply because of his Holo-Saucer as he is infamous for being a diabolical trickster.

History:

Domenico, the hunter, infamous in the underworld, for his tracking prowess. He has a 90% success rate of death and a 10% percent capture rate. He's good at what he does and is only called upon by the really desperate or the most pain in the ass Hybrids. If anyone calls for Domenico and pays his high fee, he'll get the job done, and he'll get rid of the body free of charge.

Rest in PM

Theme Song:
"Wanted Die or Alive" By Bon Jovi

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Notes:

Hob's Lane is another name for the Devil
Domenico- a variation of Dominic, latin translation "Belong to god" or "Our Lord"

Liquid Body Armor

AA12
M32 grenade launcher

Didn't go too high tech, but I figured this would work.
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Tue May 25, 2010 12:37 am

Yeah, looks good MM.

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue May 25, 2010 12:41 am

Well I figured, the best thing to use is a guy, whose a bounty hunter for this kind of rpg. Through hell, I'm still thinking about Holograms, but I'm not entirely sure if you would accept it.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby counterfeitself » Tue May 25, 2010 1:19 am

xD My first post is so long. and I'm stealing your RP name as a secret code kinda thing between my 2 characters. Almost a full page on Word so far xD and I'd say I'm about 2/3 done. Oh well... This is gonna be fun I think. A lot of fun.

Postby Tuor » Tue May 25, 2010 3:10 am

MM's guy has a fetish for grenades
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Kyuu » Tue May 25, 2010 4:03 am

Lol, hat'll be fun. Hi Mastermind ^^

Postby Zako » Tue May 25, 2010 4:51 am

WIP- I have no idea when the next time I will be able to work on this, but this is what I have so far.

Name: Benjamin Markus

Description:
Years of combat have scarred this otherwise handsome person into someone grizzled down to his bare bones. Short black hair, small but visible scars on his cheeks, incredibly muscular and a large tattoo with various designs on his arms. His eyes are brown and sometimes have a blank feel to them.

Clothing: Ben wears a diverse assortment of clothing and sometimes favors a specific set or style according to the situation. However, his mercenary life often dictates he wears clothing specific to combat. He has two styles of wear for combat, a “heavy” load, and a “light” load. His heavy load consists of a suit of power armor and his light load consists of simple fatigues, a bandanna and his combat gear.

Weapons:

-“Heavy” Loadout: Used when the job requires heavy firepower and brute force.

-T-51b Powered Armor-
-Miniguns/ Autocannon-
-Rocket Launchers-
-Grenade Launchers-

-“Light” Loadout: Used when the job requires stealth and subtlety.

- Multi-Spec Goggles-
- Nano-Vest-
- Rifles-
-Pistol-
-Grenades/Grenade Launchers-
-Mines-

Goal/Occupation: Mercenary – Ben needs money to survive and pay off his bills. He is like anyone else, working for a living.

Personality:

History:
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby sam4books » Tue May 25, 2010 5:01 am

Things just got more difficult it seems.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Tue May 25, 2010 7:48 am

Wow, so many people on the buisness side...

I'm thinking of perhaps making a second Hybrid character that's not a slave. If I go ahead with it, Slip may recognise a familiar face...hahaha.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Livix » Tue May 25, 2010 9:02 am

Maybe I'll make another Hybrid (don't know which animal to go with yet or whether to make him a slave or free)
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Keiran » Tue May 25, 2010 10:02 am

MM holograms are acceptable, don't worry.

Not quite sure how I'm going to start it, Counter, but it's gunna be two weeks 'cause some people have exams.

Zako, looks good so far, like I said take your time. I didn't think the Business World would be so popular, thought I'd be doing a lot of the leg work for that. So cool.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing