Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby nicomon » Mon May 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Is my character really the only one that has no major connection to anyone else's?

Postby sam4books » Mon May 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Look at it this way, at least your character has many paths to tread ;D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Unlimited » Mon May 24, 2010 5:55 pm

sam4books wrote:Look at it this way, at least your character has many paths to tread ;D

Which will no doubt lead to a group of people where you just can't get away from them.
Memento mori

Postby counterfeitself » Mon May 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Well my 2 characters are only connected to each other strongly. Otherwise they are kinda open to everyone else.

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm

@Slip: I gotcha but keep in mind that even if you weren't the one to give the order or even know about it, other then an insignificant report you just threw into central filing to be lost forever, your the leader so he just wants to take you out since he feels if he does he takes down your whole company (even though someone else just as if not more ruthless will take your place, you know naive)
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Slipslash » Mon May 24, 2010 6:15 pm

My point exactly. I relish the thought of our characters clashing, Red however, couldn't care less.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Until he's got a knife shoved up his ass

Iol

Postby Zako » Mon May 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Just decided I will be posting a human CS. Probably do it later tonight...
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Name: 92

Species: Hybrid

Sub-species: Squirrel, Rainbow Fish, Red Dragon

Description: She is slightly short even considering her age and her body is lithe as well as being very well maintained, her skin is supple and a pearly white without a single blemish, her nails are perfectly manicured but left unpainted, her hair is smooth and shiny and of a pale blonde running straight down her back as far down as her thighs.

She has multiple animal features as she is a multi-breed, the more obvious one is a huge fluffy blonde tail that comes out from the bottom of her spine and when it stands fully at attention the tip of the actual tail reaches a bit above her head and the fluff goes even higher though most of the tail is just that, fluff, so it doesn’t weigh too much. Her other animal trait is a cloak of brightly rainbow coloured scales extending down her back, from her shoulders to the bottom of her spine with a few strands reaching lower rather like a cape though with her hair and tail as they are this feature is hidden most often. Her third trait is a pair of small crimson draconic wings upon her back which she has the capacity to fold around herself underneath her arms when they have no hole to go out, they cannot maintain true flight but she can glide a little with them.

Albeit she probably never has smiled like this.

Clothing/Weapons: Her clothes are incredibly varied, practically every day wearing something new though in general there a few concepts which keep repeating. For one the colours are bright and showy, for two whatever she has is made of the finest materials in the pinnacle of fashion, for three it is almost always skirts or dresses and for four there is usually a gap of some kind to allow her tail out easily, though not always... she has absolutely nothing to use as a weapon or to even have as her own possession.

Goal/Occupation: Obey/Pet

Personality: If not clear by her goal she is very timid and obedient, she is very innocent and also very quiet generally not speaking unless spoken to directly, on the few times she does speak she doesn’t lie. She is also often nervous even doing things she has done before though apart from that nervousness t she doesn’t express herself much.

History: 92 was not born between two loving parents, she did not come into this world from any of the slaves being raped by their masters. No, she was bred, from the very thought of her existence coming into this world she was being made for a purpose. She came from... a farm, of sorts, a place entirely devoted to producing slaves/pets/objects to fit to whatever the buyer desired, the more they paid the more effort would go into shaping them... and her benefactor paid a very large amount of money...

In the first two years of her life she lived pretty much as a normal human baby, except for the fact that she never interacted with any other being near her age. That trend continued as she grew up and was forced to learn a great variety of things, from physical things like ballet, gymnastics and swimming which was a very difficult task with her tail taking on a large amount of water, to tasks like cooking, cleaning and playing instruments, oddly to mental feats such as learning multiple languages and studying in depth scientific literature. She was always being directed by an endless stream of different adults, never more than a month at most before a different handler came to direct her, she never had any objects of her own, her room was fairly basic and whilst it did actually contain a few toys and fun books they were often replaced without her consent so she never formed much attachment to them.

Her entire life has been spent under others control, if she ever put up any resistance to absolutely anything they were doing she would be punished. If she did not eat the specific diet they had for her she would be punished. If she did not perform the things she was taught to a level of their satisfaction she would be punished. No punishment ever actually left her with any scars but that did not mean it was not painful or humiliating... and it definitely worked in teaching her to obey and work hard to reach their expectations though they never actually told her what those expectations were... or how well she was actually doing even on a scale unrelated to their desires, just making sure she would always put in her full effort to advancing forward and... it did actually work, book-wise she became a genius, cooking she probably wouldn’t be recognised as a Master but could have been the head chef in a restaurant, she learnt a variety of instruments to a variety of grades though of the things she learn they were at least 3 and she became fluent in English, German, French and Spanish. She never did get good at swimming though and always dreaded when she would be tested on those skills never once actually not being punished for her performance.

And most recently the time of her training has come to its end, she is being sent away from the world she’s known her entire life, off to live with her true Master, to do his bidding, to follow his rules and be his trophy, pet, whatever he intends her to be.
Last edited by ViviGlow on Fri May 28, 2010 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 7:49 pm

That's ... really good, I especially like how she was practically molded from birth to be perfect at practically everything (even though the intentions were less then favorable)

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Do note that whilst she is incredible at a huge array of things, she also has gaps in her talents... for exampleee... she has no training in self-defense :D

Postby sam4books » Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Hmmm....I dunno she's part squirrel. Me and squirrel-kind have been battling each other for over a decade so....

But she's also part rainbow fish! And I loved that book D: Why must you people torture me so?
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 24, 2010 7:54 pm

For funzies.

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 7:55 pm

I think if she ever got out she would make an amazing scout, cook, translator, or tactician, or maybe all 4

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Keep in mind as a scout she does have that giant ball of fluff called a tail.

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm

ACCEPTED Vivi. I’m gunna put the accepted ones up now.

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 8:04 pm

The fluffy tail may be an obstruction sometimes but it helps her with balance right? and like my character I feel it gives her animalistic traits like ex. Jump large distances without making a sound, or (even though she doesn't have claws) climb trees with ease and "scout" from trees

For example my guy digs fox holes even though he doesn't have claws, and he can think like a fox, and can run on all fours (sometimes), and is very sneaky

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 24, 2010 8:08 pm

I suppose it would, that is the general reason most animals that have tails have got em, I mean some like the peacock use it for display, or the beaver as a tool... anyway...

If she has animal traits relating to her sub-species... she is so gonna chew nuts like a squirrel one day, i've done that before with some food, hold it to your mouth, nibble at a very rapid pace. It's fun.

Postby nicomon » Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

ViviGlow wrote:If she has animal traits relating to her sub-species... she is so gonna chew nuts like a squirrel one day, i've done that before with some food, hold it to your mouth, nibble at a very rapid pace. It's fun.

I do that every time I want the food to last a bit longer, like when it tastes really good.

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

So much fun ain't it?

Postby Gigafist » Mon May 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Name: Lazaro Uridar

Species: Human

Description: Lazaro maintains a healthy body through a strict regime of training. His eyes are a fierce blue that glitter like chips of polar ice, and his hair is cut short, sometimes buzz cut, and is a light brown. He has a medium build, similar to a boxer, and his face is always clean shaven. He is always found smiling, except when under great stress, and his skin is slightly pale since he rarely travels during the daytime and under his right eye is a small scar he received from a a chance encounter.

Clothes/Weapons: Lazaro is always found dressed in a full set of storm trooper armor. Pure black in color, the armor is pretty much bare except for the right shoulder pad, which has two skulls and a 1 indicating his rank, and the left shoulder pad, which has the symbol of his company, the aquila. In a pouch, hanging from his belt, are the cremated remains of his childhood friend, Cassie. The armor also incorporates a number of gadgets that, with the combined price, could pay for several kings ransoms. They include a very limited cloaking field, which last for about twenty minutes and takes about a day to recharge, a weak force field that weakens a weapons penetrating power, and built-in digi lasers in the right gauntlet. Lazaro has a number of weapons at his disposal but he prefers to use a plama pistol he calls Sunfury, and a long sword.

Theme Song: It's a Good Day to Die

Goal/Occupation: Lazaro has always had one goal in mind: a safe haven for hybrids. He plans to accomplish this goal by using his mercenary company, The Sacred Protectors, who take on jobs that require them to "hunt" Hybrids, for a hefty fee. Once they "capture" a Hybrid, they explain to him or her what they are planning, clean them up, and give them some money to help them until the haven is ready.

Personality: Lazaro is a very confidence person, some of his men even say that he radiates confidence, and he never backs down from a challenge. When it comes to a fight, Lazaro will fight to protect his men and fighter like he was possessed to protect Hybrids. He could care less what others think or say about him, preferring to just let people think whatever they thought about him. He is a man of his word and he never goes back on a promise, no matter what it was that he promised, unless it involved the harming of Hybrids. Lazaro has a sort of love for the Hybrids, which stems back to his childhood, and he hopes that one day both Humans and Hybrids can live together again like they did during King Mathias' rein and he hates the man named the "Red Devil".

History: Lazaro's past is filled with him helping Hybrids. It first started when he was just a child, about seven years old, when his parents bought him a Hybrid playmate, a fox-girl named Cassie. The two were the inseparable, always playing tag or some other game. For a while Lazaro was happy until about two years later. The two were out walking when they saw a man beating a Hybrid for spilling his coffee and the Hybrid did nothing to protect itself. Lazaro tried to stop the one-sided fight but the man threw him at a wall, head first, and stunned him for a bit. Cassie, seeing her best friend hurt, jumped at the man and bite down his arm. This only angered the man even more who pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Cassie. Lazaro snapped out of it just when the man pulled the trigger, killing Cassie, where he then stormed off. Lazaro's parents had Cassie's body cremated, since Lazaro had begged them to do it, and for three years he mourned her death, blaming himself since he was the the one who first tried to stop the man.

Later, during his teenage years, did Lazaro start to rebel against everything he was taught. He saw that Hybrids were people too and so he started to help Hybrids escape from their masters. Things went smoothly for a while, with only a couple of times did he ever get close to being caught, but his luck ran out when he tried to help a family of Hybrids escape. They were close to escaping when the baby started to cry. Somehow the owner of the Hybrids heard the cries and came out to investigate and saw them trying to scale the wall that surrounded his home. He immediently called the authority's and Lazaro was arrested while the family was severely punished, to serve as an example. Lazaro was in jail for about three days when his parents arrived, paying his bail, and until he was eighteen they had him closely monitored.

At the age of twenty-four Lazaro founded The Sacred Protectors, a mercenary group that does all kinds of jobs pertaining to Hybrids. The Sacred Protectors is full of men and women who think along the same lines and for eight years they have been working on a haven for Hybrids. Sometime when he was around twenty nine, Lazaro was once again helping a family of Hybrids escape, with his bodyguard Haegr, when they were caught by their owner and it was then that he realized it was the same man that had him arrested when he was a teen. Both the owner and him pulled out a pistol and fired at the same time. The owner died while Lazaro only got a nasty scar since his bodyguard pushed him away just in time to avoid the bullet. He has a blueprint in mind where the haven will look like a prison on the outside, gun emplacements, barbwire, and the works, while on the inside the place will be a paradise for Hybrids.
Last edited by Gigafist on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Mon May 24, 2010 8:49 pm

So I just started working on my CS's right now. I will update as I go, but for the time... I'm just doing it piece by piece.

**EDIT: I have changed the human to a hybrid to make him an older brother to the girl! :D**

WIP

Name: Karen Phillis

Sub-species: Albino Peacock

Description: I am an awesome person who draws my own art. Unless something comes up, expect a pic

Even though her animal parts are shown in the image, this doesn't mean she can't hide it at all. Since her hair is white and long, the feathers there hide themselves inside the hair. The head piece she has is under the hat that she wears in the image. The few stray feathers shown coming out of her back are hidden in her leggings.

Clothing/Weapons:

Goal/Occupation: Hybrid rescue team

Personality:

History:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Joseph Phillis

Sub-species: Albino Peacock

Description: Pic coming soon

In order to hide his animal parts, he hides his tail inside his jeans and wears a coat or adds a long-sleeved shirt underneath his short one shown in the image.

Clothing/Weapons: Since his normal clothing is shown in the image, his 'buisness' clothing lacks a top and he wears loose-fitting dark jeans, complete with a black belt holding them up in place to cover his boxers underneath. A weapon that he would use other than the shard of glass he snatched one time would be a pair of silver-handled daggars. They're easy to hide and just right to fight with quickly. They're also useful for everyday tasks if needed. With him, he has a rock to sharpen the knives and cloth to wrap the daggars in so they don't hurt him. He hides these daggars between the two mattresses he sleeps on.

Goal/Occupation: Brothel; sex slave

Personality: Regardless of the shit he's dealt with in the Brothel

History:
Last edited by bankotsu_obsessed on Wed May 26, 2010 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Kyuu » Mon May 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey Keiran, I posted my CS up on my first post on page 1.

Let me know if you want me to change something, I might be added a few things to it before the RP starts.

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Looks good so far Gaia.

Have fun creating them Bank, I know I am.

Looking, Kyuu.

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Perfect Kyuu, ACCEPTED! I love saying that.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing