Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 1:49 am

I was planning to wait two weeks to put up the IC so people have time for their CSs plus a lot of people do have exams at this time.

Postby Kyuu » Mon May 24, 2010 2:28 am

I'm done with mine!!!! But I'm in college... I don't think I count :P

Postby Fievel » Mon May 24, 2010 2:31 am

I don't really need to worry about my exams. This week is going to be a little hectic, though.
Offended.

Postby counterfeitself » Mon May 24, 2010 2:32 am

Since we are allowed to make 2 characters... I shall make a Bodyguard/lover for Jeremy.

Name: Mina Dupuis

Species: Human

Sub-species: N/A

Description: Standing at around 5'5", she is not exceptionally tall for a woman. She has blue eyes and she keeps her blond hair up, usually with a pair of chopsticks. She has a well toned body, which comes with the work, and a narrow face. She tends to dress in business suits as many bodyguards do.

Pictured here in casual clothes.

Clothing/Weapons: Dressed in a suit, underneath is a bullet resistant vest. Her suit is loose to prevent this from showing, but not so loose as to make her look like a man. She is armed with a pair of handguns, as well as a hidden knife. she keeps them in a back holster outside her shirt, but inside her jacket.

Goal/Occupation: Bodyguard to Jeremy Cornwall. Protect him at all costs.

Personality: Reserved for the most part, Mina cares for those around her not wanting her charge to be injured. She is calm and collected, but can get a little short when people start insulting her employer. Reactive rather than proactive, she takes things as they come, not thinking ahead much.

History: Born into a middle class family, she took up martial arts training since she had to head through a bad part of town to get to school. Excelling in that, her parents made her take classes for defending others as she had to protect her younger brother as well. He did not excel in these matters so he was not able to defend himself the same way she did. When she left high school, she stayed to protect her brother until he was finished then headed on to work for a bodyguard company. Performing minor jobs for the most part until she was 24. That was when she was handpicked by a young investment banker named Jeremy Cornwall to be his personal bodyguard.

Working for Jeremy has been good, she protects him all through the day, even when he is at home. While he is at work the security staff at the building usually takes care so she has time to train and work out while he is doing this. She realized why Jeremy had picked her about a month after her employment began. His wife was pregnant, and this was not turning him on, so he had picked her since he was attracted to her. They have been in an off and on affair ever since, although lately he has been spending more time on work than with his family or her.
Last edited by counterfeitself on Wed May 26, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 3:16 am

ACCEPTED! I'll put it on the front page tomorrow.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 am

CS

Name: Matilda (“Mattie”) Brooks

Species: Hybrid
Sub-species: Cat

Description: Fairly small and thin, standing at 4”5. Pale skin, wild wavy dark hair that reaches just past her shoulders in ringlets, waves and curls. And of course she has those solid black hybrid eyes.
Her body is covered with relatively fresh wounds and bruises where she’s been subjected to abuse, in the little time she's been inside the brothel (and she flinches if anyone tries to touch her).

Her animal feature is her cat’s mouth. She looks completely normal on the outside, but inside her mouth she hides a pair of very sharp cat-like fangs. When she smiles, it gives her a Cheshire grin, and when she snarls, she literally does snarl and bare her teeth, just like a cat. She can also hiss, yowl and mew just like a cat, as her cat’s mouth comes complete with cat vocal cords (although this rarely hinders her human speech). ]

Clothing/Weapons:
Dressed in the clothes she was wearing when she was taken into the brothel - baggy but feminine-styled trousers with pockets, faded blue shirt, and black shawl-type jacket with quarter-length sleeves. She used to have shoes, but the brothel took them off her after she started attacking people with them.

She also is in possession of a kitchen knife she stole from the brothels kitchens. She keeps it well hidden, ready to use as a last resort. She hides it in her cell, and (so far) they haven’t realised she has it.

Goal/Occupation: (A relatively new) Hybrid slave
Personal slave to Red Max
To Fight/Escape

Personality:
A bit like her name suggests, Matilda is something of a trouble-maker, a mischievous little girl who’s hard to break down/suppress. For someone so young, she also has quite a foul mouth on her, and will swear and insult, if she wants to or feels the need to. However, being in the brothel has made her a shadow of her former self, and she’s no where near as bright and cheerful as she once was. All happiness and bravery has abandoned her, and sometimes she shakes like a leaf. Her fighting spirit is slowly but surely beginning to fail her, and her will gets weaker and weaker each passing day…but she still holds out hope.

Even inside the brothel, (and being so new probably has something to do with it) she’s certainly a ‘difficult’ slave. They keep punishing her for it, but Matilda seems to be made of strong stuff. She fears being punished and hurt, (and has been on several occasions) but that hasn’t stopped her so far. She will often pull pranks or try at anything to put off the brothel’s patrons and owners from using her. Last time they tried to use her she vomited all over them, and the time before that she stabbed an unfortunate client in the eye…with her teeth. Oh and the time before that

Be careful how you handle her. She bites.

History:
Matilda’s parents had been on the run since before Matilda was born. With the life they led, they didn’t want to bring a child into the world. Not like this. So when Matilda’s mother fell unexpectedly pregnant, the couple did not want to keep it. It wasn’t that they didn’t want the child, but they cared for it too much to let it live in a world of slavery and cruelty, of endless running and hiding and sleepless nights. Matilda’s mother attempted several times to get rid of her baby, but she just couldn’t find the strength to carry it out. Her maternal instincts became too strong, and Matilda survived.
Although perhaps all things considered, it would have been kinder if she hadn’t.

So it was that Matilda was born a Hybrid runaway. Her parents each had their disguises, and did their best to disguise her too. Surprisingly, it got easier as their daughter grew up, as apposed to getting more difficult. Mainly because of her Hybrid mouth and teeth. It’s easier to stop a child opening their mouth than a baby. They did all they could to conceal and protect her; to be honest it was a miracle they managed to bring her up without drawing attention to her or themselves. As Matilda got older, they got her some contacts to wear (like they had), and pretended she was a mute to avoid suspicion when Mattie didn’t open her mouth (and yet despite this, she grew up to be a very ‘vocal’ and unruly child). When Mattie’s parents died from an illness when she was 9 years old, she carried on this pretence, literally ‘keeping her mouth shut’ and surviving as best she could.

However she only managed two years on her own before she was caught. All it took was someone to happen to catch sight of her eating, and see the cat-like fangs concealed in her mouth. One quick phone call later, and Matilda found herself on a one-way trip to the nearest brothel.

Matilda only stayed at that brothel for a week. She tried everything to defend herself. In that week alone she made two unsuccessful escape attempts, made several attempts to injure staff and clients (some unsuccessful but surprisingly many successful), tried to fake her own death, broke into the kitchens and put unpleasantries into the brothel owner’s food, spat at anyone who tried to touch her, and just generally fought back in anyway she could. Such was the effect that the brothel was finding her worse for business rather than better, and a bit of a nuisance.

Recently, they sold her on to another owner. Jerry Red Max, or “Red Devil” as he is known. Matilda hasn’t been there for very long, but already she’s found herself desperately wishing she hadn’t been sold on…and not to Red. Especially not to Red...

Matilda’s Theme: ”Stand My Ground” – Within Temptation
Last edited by Doctress Who on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby counterfeitself » Mon May 24, 2010 4:20 am

11 year olds in brothels... oh my.

Postby Slipslash » Mon May 24, 2010 4:30 am

Oh boy, this is turning out to be most excellent indeed. Now if Doctor goes through with my little "plan" this. . .
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am

Mesh-ha-ha! I love her Doctress, your characters are always so creative. And as for her age, Harrison had been brought in while he was three and they; and by they, I mean Kalen, were planning to use him by the age of four. I did mean it when I said they think of Hybrids as merely tradable goods.

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 24, 2010 6:53 am

I think i'll make a characterrr.... I have questions pertaining to that thought though.

Is it possible to have more then one animal characteristic if its from the same animal?
Is it possible to have more than one animal characteristic from different animals?
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 24, 2010 9:29 am

Keiran wrote:Mesh-ha-ha! I love her Doctress, your characters are always so creative. And as for her age, Harrison had been brought in while he was three and they; and by they, I mean Kalen, were planning to use him by the age of four. I did mean it when I said they think of Hybrids as merely tradable goods.

I was thinking this. And thanks :)

Also, if you look back at real life history (the Industrial Revolution and before), things weren't so different. Children that young were abused in the past, simply because they weren't seen as children. Childhood was often very very short lived. (Children as young as 12 years old used to be married off to middle-aged men, so hey...)
I just thought it would be interesting to do a young character and see how people handle it :)
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Slipslash » Mon May 24, 2010 9:55 am

This RP will defiantly not be for the faint of heart.

But it's about time someone went down to the nitty gritty

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 10:05 am

Vivi, same animal: no; different animals yes, because there could be more than one subspecies in the bloodline.

And you may wanna expect that asshole Leander to show up, Drake may have to be the sensible one for Harrison.

Postby ViviGlow » Mon May 24, 2010 10:27 am

Huh... and here I was expecting it to be allowed the other way round... hmmm... animal mixture theennn...
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 am

As for the faint of heart Slip, I think not; there is stuff like this still happening in some countries. And I tend to really enjoy discuss some of the contoversial issues, it makes me think. Most things just can't catch my interest, too boring and maundane.

Postby Slipslash » Mon May 24, 2010 10:36 am

That's exactly what I mean. It's not often you get someone willing you try and go through with the REALLY harsh stuff that exists in the world.

Mainly it's all just about bad vs evil mumbo jumbo with one or two paper cut-out villains thrown in. This is EXACTLY what I'd love, soemthing that touches a pretty dark subject. Your Brothel owner is going to have hell with the character I'm cooking up.

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 10:44 am

Go ahead give me hell! What fun is it if the players don't fight back?

You might like the manga Angel Sancutary, Slip, very controversial with demons and angels. It's a very good read.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 24, 2010 10:45 am

I think everyone's going to have hell with the character you're cooking up, Slip LOL
Time Lady

Postby Livix » Mon May 24, 2010 11:50 am

I like your character Doctress, and when you say your character has a cat mouth does that mean she has the little wisker area that sorta would look like this :3

I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Kyuu » Mon May 24, 2010 11:54 am

Keiran wrote:Go ahead give me hell! What fun is it if the players don't fight back?

You might like the manga Angel Sancutary, Slip, very controversial with demons and angels. It's a very good read.

OMG! I like love you now!

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Livix wrote:I like your character Doctress, and when you say your character has a cat mouth does that mean she has the little wisker area that sorta would look like this :3

I was thinking more along the lines of just having the inside of her mouth like a cat (so unless she opens her mouth, apart from her eyes there is nothing to suggest she's a Hybrid). But that looks cute :3
Possibly her mouth would look a bit like that, though.
Time Lady

Postby Kyuu » Mon May 24, 2010 12:25 pm

This is my work in friggin' progress so far. I'm over at Bank's for the next day and a half, so working on the CS is a little distracting at times. But it will get done!!!

Name: Camellia “Cami” Hawthe

Species: Hybrid

Sub-species: Bat

Description: Camellia stands at 5’7” and has a very nice figure. Her body curves are sensual and toned nicely without being overly muscular. Her legs are her best feature and her hair is also another favorite. She keeps her hair long and flowing usually because clients like it. Her black eyes always seem like they’re in a dazed with clients or without. With her auburn colored hair, the red in her eyes are more prominent. (Will probably add more)

Her animal feature is a pair of small bat wings on her back. They are small enough to conceal, when wearing a shirt with a sweatshirt. They are a dark purple black color, for the “arm” of the wing, and purplish for the wing span. (Possible drawing for that) Since she’s been at the brothel, there was really no point in concealing her wings because her clothes are never truly on most of the time. Her old clothes, when she was first brought in were taken from her and she was given more appropriate clothing for her job.

Clothing/Weapons: When Cami is not on business, she usually wears a simple black silk camisole and a pair of short shorts, as if she were going to bed. She doesn’t like to bother wearing something nice or pretty because business comes and goes like flies. Putting on clothing has even become a task for her to do. She has a variety of clothing on hangers on her walls for clients to choose for her to wear during business hours. As for weapons, she keeps a baseball bat under her bed, a kitchen knife under her pillow, a pair of chopsticks near her door, and one time she stole a small concealed gun from a previous client where she keeps it now, buried under all of her non work clothing so it wouldn’t be discovered.

Goal/Occupation: “Escort” (Sex Slave)

Personality: Will be added soon

History: Will be added soon

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Yay! You like Angel Sancutary too! I love you too! The manga is way better than the anime. Who's your favourite character?

Your character is amazing, I can't wait to see the history.

Postby Slipslash » Mon May 24, 2010 12:37 pm

I might as well post my master-piece as well

DONE

Name: Jerry Red Max (Titles: Red Dealer, Devil's Dealer, Devil's Advocate Jerry Red, JR, Red Max, Red Devil, or simply Red; Never by simply Jerry, unless you want to get killed, Or are a close associate)

Species: Human
Description: Jerry stands at 5'11. As his name would suggest Jerry's favorite color is red. A red and black pin-striped zoot suit is what Red usually wears, the hat on said zoot goes out about a single foot all around. His tie has a single red trident patterned on it in the exact center, the company logo. The pants match the jacket, over the usual vest, shirt, tie and all. The color pattern is as such: The Jacket is black pin-striped red, the pants are too, the vest is red, the dress shirt is black, the tie is all black except for the logo, shows are black, hat is completely red. Jerry's build would indicate that he does his fare share of training and exercise. His hair is jet black, and is usually combed like the mafioso's of old. He wears a pair of small black-tinted full-moon spectacles in front of some dark brown eyes, with a shit eating grin that he usually has even when angry, that shit eating grin usually contains a very expansive cigar of some sort. Under the Jacket is a large caliber handgun for protective uses.

Weapons: The single large caliber hand-gun mentioned above. It is kept in his jacket most of the time. Red knows how to use it, but hates doing so.

Goal/Occupation: To Make money and gain popularity with his club/bar/brothel, Red Trident
Personality: Red is a born dark business man. Not the type who is thinking about how to make money honestly, but all the ways to make it illegally even if it is labeled "bad"

Thankfully much of the public agree with him on the half-breeds, but Red isn't the type to pass up the drug business. Jerry gained many of his titles through the way he does business, with no conscience in it all. What used to be Jerry's main concern, was knocking back the other Brothel's and/or acquiring them through "various" means, but the rebellion changed that, for now he'd call a temporary cease fire against them. Red absolutely hates Hybrids and would often torture them. That's another thing: Red is a cold-blooded sadist giving more meaning to his title of "Red Devil" but while Red often keeps that side of himself under control with daily, or weekly "beatings" it sometimes spills out when dealing with people, especially those he dislikes or enemies he captures. Red is not apposed to any forms of drug, in fact he uses them in his business, on the slaves of course (just look below)

Quirks: A major narcissist with a bad sadist streak, as well as a bit of a masochist and a small time pedophiliac

History: Jerry was born to an abusive father, his mother was always absent as she had died at childbirth. It did not help that they both lived in a pretty impoverished area of the city. As such Jerry has gown up fending for his own. Joining a local gang Jerry grew up receiving an education in all things bad, yet he managed to ride out high-school. By that point Jerry had rose pretty high within the ranks of the gang. The gang was called the "Red Devil's" After a few more years the sole power passed to the quick eyed and manipulative Red. Taking this opportunity in a blink, Red immediately changed the gang out and went "professional" with all their business. Until that point the gang never had any money to be anything stable. But after Red applied some new business practices they were rolling around in dough. Red then acted out another great decision. He bought out a host of clubs and made Red Trident what is today. Red never got rid of the Red Devil's who are now in fact guards to all of Red's assets. They are all still a gang at heart, the leaders are usually as well versed in crime as Red, in fact one of Red's closest friend/adviser/associate is _________ who also is the so called "captain" of the Red Devil's. Being a business-man Red often pays out the police force to look the other way in terms of his business, as not all of it is completely legal. As for Hybrids. . .Red also uses a unique integration program inorder to keep Hybrids from escaping, and to make the ones that do escape, impossible to make "civilized"

Drugs. There is no other method as good for making Hybrid's empty shells then shooting them up, smoking them out, sniffing up, drugs. Got a new recruit in? Shoot her up with a few shots of Heroine and in a few weeks she won't know up from down. A Client wants a energetic Hybrid? Shove a hand full of coke down his throat, even more if he's the type of Hyrbrid that can handle it, a client wants as close to a dead body as possible? Have her take an ice bath and shoot her full of tranquilizers, someone wants wild ride? Shoot a whore full of ecstasy, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Again, Red has no conscience, so he has both male and female Hybrid's although there are far more females at his places, as their business is in more demand. Red is also up to his eyeballs in illegal drug trafficking, so getting a hold of such things ain't a problem. Red wants the rebellion dead, just because they would be stupid to try such a thing against him. That and he also knows even if they do manage to escape with a few whores, said whores will actually cause more problems for the rebellion as they would of most likely acquired physical and mental addictions from the "treatment" Red had given them. To red a Hybrid is a Hybrid is a Hybrid, meant to be used up. Any ounce of humanity a Hybrid had would be used up with they way Red treated them.

And just recently Red's problem has only deepened, especially what with one certain slave he's just recently bought. The cat girl slave, Matilda Brooks. A little secret that Red keeps to himself. He's made sure not to have her apart of any of the "introduction" program pf the other slaves as he would use her for other needs. Mainly the sadistic and masochistic ones as Red loves the way the girl fights back. Which is, of course, why Red kept the drugs away from her, he couldn't get the same satisfaction from regular empty shells. But Red is new to the young girls as well. He usually deals in older clients as they had more of a, you guessed it, demand then younger ones. Matilda is given a lot better food then the regular slaves, she's given the best medical care (as Red certainly doesn't want his entertainment dieing), and has a room (nothing great, but not too bad. . .for a slave) with an actual bed. Few people know about Matilda, but if she were to be found out, it wouldn't really damage Red's reputation much, everyone knows he already is as mad as the Devil.

Gang/Company Logo:

Red Devil's mandatory tattoo:

As they say: drugs make the underworld go round!

Slipslash wrote:

GANG-MEMBER TYPES

Club bouncers - These thugs are dressed in bouncer attire.They guard the Red Trident's club entrance. Each is armed with a handgun or small smg. Nothing too big as customers are around the bouncers most of the time. Can be various sizes, but mostly big guys are picked for this job, as they deal with any unruly customers. DEAL MAINLY IN CLUB ACTIVITIES. If asked about the Red Trident other business they will direct you to another section of the building with-in the entire complex.

Street soldiers - Under command by the Street pimps and work (sometimes) in unison with the tracking team. These guys look like your typical street thugs. Armed with any number of gang related weapons. Molotov cocktails, nail,bats. It is rare they get anything past a pistol, shotgun, or smg. They are numerous in number and populate much of the surrounding area near the Red-Trident. If they see something suspicious they go examine it, or tell HQ about it.

Guard Members - Guard the Slave houses of the Red Trident. Armed with pistols, shotguns, and cattleprods. They look well dressed for their job. They have to be, for their clients are usually rich businessmen, who choose to go by helicopter (cutting out the need to "walk" through the horrid town and its people) They sometimes, go in and abuse the slaves themselves, although doing so is looked down upon by Red, but is not outright rejected.

Tracking Team - Use the sophisticated equipment made for them by tech tech team. One in every whore is implanted with a gps tracking device. They also use blood hounds, and cooperate in unison with the street soldiers when they go in deep and look for other valuable hybrids. Seldom if at all uses, they mostly work with the tech team.

Street Pimps - Subleaders of the street soldiers. There are 8 of them, all working under Tommy and Red. They all are different from each other but mostly fit the perfect example of a pimp. They own whore houses of their own (actual whore houses) and other regular street prostitutes. 3 Have rocket launchers. 4 machine guns. And 1 has a tank (although he hasn't yet used it).

Tech members - Scientists (of you could call them that) who's work focuses on getting better equipment and weapons for the other members of the gang. When they get the money from Red they usually buy various things from the black market and supply other members with it. They also run most of the illegal drug manufacturing. As well as experimentation on some of the slaves t see if a drug is more potent or deadly. Either or. The basic supply people for the guns and equipment of the Devil's.

Business members - The intellectuals of the gang. They handle PR and other financial stuff (directed by Red himself) Tommy can talk to these guys but he'd have to go through Red first. They wear business suits but will not hesitate to pick up a gun and fight.Think of regular mafia types.

Black Devil's - Red's Private guards and Tommy's private soldier group. They are a company of 20 men all armed to the teeth. It is rumored that they were assassins or ex military units of some sort. Regardless, each has some sophisticated armor along with the best weapons money can buy.F-2000's, AA12's, grenades (of all types), rocket launchers, ANYTHING. At least 6 are assigned to guard Red, the others are under direct command by Tommy.

Slipslash wrote:
Ground Floor

2nd Floor

Basement Floor

The doors are not present on the maps but you can use your imagination, no?

And Matilda's room is connected to Red's Room via a secret switch in the bookcase the wal is connect to (how cliche right?)

Matilda's room also actually looks VERY nice. A Victorian type of deal for her, including the bed w/banister. Red gets her anything she wants (as long as she cooperates to a certain degree). But she is his little "toy" by all accounts.

The club itself is filled with chairs and cushions and well stuff you'd find in a club. The Slave quarters look kinda like animal pins, some however, look like prison cells and have beds. The Love rooms along the back all are nice "love" pads, the others are just a bed and a stand. Tommy's closet also serves as his personal armory. The cells in the basement are for experimentation purposes only. Red has a lot of expensive cars in the garage as well as some other cars for the company, the garage goes up onto ground level if you couldn't tell. I didn't put this on the map, but the west entrance has a sort of customer waiting line with a path, benches, and a fountain. After that is a bunch of parking spots. All doors leading to the slave quarters are inch thick steel with a security card makeup that only ONE guard in each checkpoint has (or Red and Tommy have one as well). The Elevator also uses a similar deal. Anything to the east (past the stage) is off limits for customers. If they want to use the slaves they must be of high enough status (or have enough money) to get a guard to direct them to the east area of the lower VIP rooms. From there they will be escorted to the lobby where they can request any specific service or hybrid. They are then let into the "love rooms" the slaves are release into the rooms via that hallway. There are guard positioned on each end of the love hallways. Each room has a door.
Last edited by Slipslash on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Keiran » Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Fuck... This is awesome Slip. ACCEPTED as soon as you've got the stuff from Tuor. I must say, Red and Kalen are not going to like each other all that much, despite similar backgrounds... This is going to be damn fun.

Vivi! You are brilliant! I didn't even think of that! Private Ownership of Hybrid is allowed. That is a wonderful idea Viva, go right ahead!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing