Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

Postby Keiran » Sun May 23, 2010 10:06 am

Okay this is the first time I’ve been voted in and I am quite happy about it. And if anyone could tell me how to make links to individual posts it would be greatly appreciated. And please tell me if you think I’m doing something wrong, if I can’t explain logically why I did it I will change it.

I also hope that I can GM well enough for you to play properly and that you enjoy yourselves.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just Between You and Me: Reprise

A few light years away, not too many mind you, there is a small planet called Mundus. This little green-and-blue planet is eerily like Earth; the languages, the plants, the year the day, even the countries are all the same. There are even humans on this little planet. The only difference between the seem seems to be the presence of humanoid animal creatures that the people of Mundus call Demons.

Demons and Humans worked in harmony for many years, but like on Earth there was a race that was ostracized: The Hybrids. Also called Half-Breeds or Mutts, Hybrids are being borne of liaisons between Humans and Demons, and thus were neither one nor the other. They were used as slaves, an object to be sold at one’s desgression.

A Hybrid could always be told as such, even if there was only one of the opposite species in an otherwise pure line. Often they had only one animal feature unlike the Demons many trails and they had the damning eyes. They eyes of a Hybrid have no pupils and the part of the eye outside the iris, the sclera, was the deepest of blacks instead white with red veins.

On the Turn 7412, 1112 AD in Earth terms, the King of Mundus, Mathias Micheal Cordall, changed the laws on Hybrids, making Hybrids legal citizens, giving them rights and freedoms, and making it illegal to use them as slaves. And for a long time that was how it was.

It is now Turn 8310, 2010 in Earth terms, and King Mathias’ empire has long since crumbled. The Demons are dead, at least the pure ones, victims of genocide and inbreeding. The Half-Breeds that have survived are slaves once more but instead of act as menial workers or as maids or servants, they are sent to brothels and whorehouses. Not even are exempt from this fate, as they are deemed at tradable good not as a child and are not subject to laws of pedophilia. And that’s all Half-Breeds are in the era of temptation and pleasure a tradable good to be used for pleasure and profit; a business object with no countable thoughts or emotions. A living doll to use and abuse.

But some of the younger Hybrids hide, for a time, wearing sunglasses or contacts to hide their eyes and clothing to hide their animal trait; going to school and living in orphanages or, rarely, living with their parents. And a few Hybrids who have been take from better lives to the lives of sexual servitude are planning a revolt. Will it succeed? Well, that’s up to them.

Which side of the RP a player gets is dependent on the character they create. There are two choices each with very different goals. There is the Business World, which includes those who run the brothels, the patrons, the guards, the police and all those who support the brothels. And there is the Rebellion, which includes the Hybrids and those against the brothels.

If you are part of the Business World your goals are quite simple: Squash the Rebellion and increase profits. The more Half-Breeds in the brothel, the more money you get and the more patrons will enjoy it.

For the Rebellion, your goal is less clear. Do you merely wish to survive? To escape slavery and humiliation? Or do you wish to change the world? Bring peace and equality? Would you create a safe-haven and keep the destructive Humans from it? Would you dive into the brothels in the dead of night to save the Half-Breeds?

The choice is yours.

There will be a limited number of spots for both Brothel Owner (Maximum 3 player characters) and the Rescue Team (Maximum 4 player characters). This may change depending on what your characters do.

There will be no explicited sexual content in the OOC or the IC. If you want such a thing to happen to your character and it to be included as part of what happens to your character, you may write it and send it to the GM in an email. Allusions to such happening, if they are not detailed or explicited, are acceptable.

If your character is a Hybrid that is out of the brothel and not part of the rescue team you must give a reasonable explanation for why the Business World has not found your character. Holograms are acceptable provided your character has a way to keep it on them at all times.

All parts of the Business World must be Human.

If your character is trying to make a safe-haven it would be advisable for your character to be Human and quite wealthy.

Character Sheet

Name:
Species: Human or Hybrid
Sub-species: Hybrid only
Age: None under seven years of age. Hybrids age at the same rate as Humans.
Description: Please be detailed and include one phyical animal trait for Hybrids. Trait can be hidable ex. Cat ears under hat; Tail around waist.
Clothing/Weapons:
Goal/Occupation:
Personality:
History:

Name: Harrison Hale

Species: Hybrid

Sub-species: Grizzly Bear

Description: Harry is tall at 6’5”, is well muscled and slightly menacing looking with scars on his arms and chest. He also has a scar diagonally across his right eyebrow and four horizontal scars on his throat over his vocal cords. He has soft bear ears on the top of his head, which he hides using a combination of holograms to make human ears on the side of his head and a black toque to hide his ears. His eyes are bright blue and he often uses his holograms to hide his sclera and lack of pupils. His hair is dark brown and slightly messy, barely an inch long.

Clothing/Weapons: Harry usually wears a tight long-sleeved black sweater with the sleeves rolled up and black bondage pants with all chains silenced. He wears a black toque with wings in the side.

Harry’s right forearm is incased in a mechanical looking wristband, which vocalizes his thoughts seeing as he has no vocal cords. He carries three four inch knives in various pockets and is often seen with a beat-up looking handgun which he affectionately calls Tobias.

Goal/Occupation: To rescue Hybrids from Brothels and take them to an established Safe-Haven. / Rescue Team Leader.

Personality: Harry is a calm, introverted person who rarely speaks. He listens well and gives good advice. He is a decent strategist and he is a caring and compassionate leader. He has a slightly unnerving habit of watching people’s bodies as they speak, watching them move.

History: The young bear hybrid was three when he was brought to a brothel and he was a victim of their cruelty, but not in the usual way. One of the attendants cleaned him the day he got there, then skillfully cut his throat. He though he was going to die and from what he had heard, he would be better off for it. Three weeks later he awoke to realize that he couldn’t speak, that his vocal cords had been removed. Apparently a few of the patrons had asked for a slave that couldn’t make a noise, and so they got him and mutilated him. It would be nearly a year before he was well enough to become a proper ‘toy’ though.

Less then six months later there was a break in at the brothel in the dead of night, and a man; no, a boy; with dark sunglasses came into his room looking to save as many hybrids as he could find, but specifically a friend of his, a Bat Hybrid by the name of Leander. The Bear Hybrid reached out and the older boy, no older than twelve took him by the hand.

The older boy picked him up and carried him though the brothel and they found Leander in one of the upper cells. His brown hair was matted and greasy, his hazel eyes crazed and his membranous wings ripped to tatters. They were the only three to escape and their savior did not come out unscathed. A bullet to the ankle and the Bat Hybrid had run ahead, not helping either of them. From that moment the Bear Hybrid distrusted the Bat Hybrid, and it only got worst.

The older boy turned out to be a Hybrid himself, a Cat who’s animalistic side manifested itself as a long slender tail. His hair was black and messy, his body sleek and wiry and his eyes were a hurt and haunting green. His name was Tobias and he was sweet and naïve for someone who had been through all that he had been through. And he was the one to name the little Bear Hybrid, Harrison Hale. “T is 20th in the alphabet and L is 12th. 20 minus 12 is 8 and the 8th letter is H, so Harrison works, huh, little guy?” Tobias became Harrison’s first friend.

Harrison had to watch his only friend suffer a lot over the years, mostly at the hands of Tobias’ own best friend Leader’s hands. First few weeks out of the brothel, Leander went crazy at night, attacking and nearly raping Harrison, but Tobias gave himself to Leander to save Harrison from a fate that he didn’t have to suffer any longer. Harrison comforted Tobias silently as he threw up after Leander finished and passed out.

Harrison kept Tobias from depression during that time and later on after they had found Alyssa, a rich girl who sheltered them for a time. Leander fell in love with Alyssa and it nearly broke Tobias’ heart to hear them together.

It did break the older boy’s heart when the Bat Hybrid said that Tobias being near was ruining his relationship with Alyssa and that he didn’t need Tobias. Harrison went with Tobias when he left, Alyssa wishing them both well on their travels and Leander not saying good by. Tobias has injected a hologram device in both his and Harrison’s arms and made it use blood as a power source with the ability to turn it off in the way that you move a limb, with a command that was not a command. Alyssa also gave Harrison a device so he could communicate, an armband designed to be able to get bigger as he grew. Harrison was nearly twelve by then and was quite fluent with sign language as well as English.

The two met Alexis not long after, Alexis was part of a Rescue group and Tobias joined, making Harrison go to school while he worked.

When Harry was seventeen, Tobias died in a rescue, shot in the chest. The animalistic part of Harry broke out as he watched the interrogation of the guy who killed Tobias and he killed the man who had not a care for what he had done. After that Harry joined the Rescue group, and took Tobias’ beat up hand gun, calling it by his friend’s name in remembrance of him.

It is now two years later, and most of the original team has died in combat, but Harrison has those he can trust at his side and he leads them gracefully and without his anger.

There will be more established characters soon.

Accepted Characters
Jeremy Cornwall – counterfeitself ~ Investment Banker and Lover to Mina Dupuis
Drake Thorn – nicomon ~ Harrison’s Second-in-Command in the Rescue Team
Kitsun Flam – Livik ~ Hybrid With a Grudge Against Red Max [Missing in Action]
92 – ViviGlow ~ An Expensive Pet Being Shipped to an Abusive Mistress
Samuel ‘Sam’ Fernandez – sam4books ~ A Hybrid On the Run
Mina Dupuis – counterfeitself ~ Guard and Lover of Jeremy Cornwall
Matilda ‘Mattie’Brooks – DoctressWho ~ A Personal Slave to Red Max, A Fighter to the Last
Camillia ‘Cami’ Hawthe – Kyuu Once a Beautiful Person, Now a Living Doll
Jerry Red Max – Slipslash ~ A Sadistic Brothel Owner / Drug Dealer
Benjamin Markus – Zako ~ Bounty Hunter
Ian Agmod – Livik ~ A Pet With a Heart of Gold and a Good Master
Lazaro Uridar – Gigafist ~ Bounty Hunter Helping Hybrids [On Hold]
Kala Porter – Tragedy_and_Comedy ~ Barmaid to Red Max
Tommy Cobb– Tuor ~ Brutal Second-in-Command to Rex Max
Alexander ‘Alex’ Chance – Musicmac ~ Store Owner / Gentleman Theif Revised
Hobs L. Domenico – Mastermind001 ~ Bounty Hunter
Malon Carmela Sol – Kougaiji+Sesshomaru ~ A Sadistic Brothel Owner with No Inclination to Beat Hybrids
Lawrence ‘The Law’ Gallagher – Chaseleon ~ A Vengeful Hybrid With a Knack for Violence
Anderson ‘Andy’ Calhoun – akuma616 ~ A Hybrid Hiding from the World Dreaming of Freedom [On Hold]
Chame Merkantalte – Doctress Who ~ An Spy Trying to Change His Ways
Graziella D’Amore – mute_soul ~ A Hybrid Wishing to Protect [On Hold]
Louise Caldwell – Bolts ~ A Veterinary Whom Hates Animals… And Hybrids
Fiona Ravencrest – LikeAFawks ~ A Slave Whom Attacks And Annoys Her Captives
Steven Skade – Nightreaper ~ A Hybrid With Nothing to Lose
Vasco Lockwood – Musicmac ~ A Music Player who Wants No Trouble
Rune Otoye – Reiu ~ A Hybrid who Works with Mother to Survive
Carlos Bianchi – Neowarrior7 ~ A Brothel Owner Out For Fun
Rebecca Wheeler – Jasthn ~ A Hybrid With a Musical Taste
Sarantsatsral – Nekoneko ~ A Wolf who Fights to Survive
Moira – Garethcool ~ A Thief with High Hopes and a Cheerful Disposition
Jackson – Garethcool ~A Murderer with a Heart of Gold
Melanthe Fallon – Amaranthine Ali ~A Hybrid With a Tentative Hope for the World
Arkamund Van Holt – Iris ~A Soldier Trying to Cope With The Darkness of His Past
Korbinian Stein – Mquinny1234 A Doctor With a Taste For Blood
Simon Peg - Asmodai ~ A Priest With a Problem… and Quite a Few Screws Loose
Namid - Asmodai ~ A Hybrid Bent on Revenge For Her Family
Lunecious - Ro Wong
Nervo Bellukjaya – Iris
Jeremy E. Fox – Deathmaster Forse

Non-Player Characters

Harrison Hale ~ A Calm Leader With a Horrific Past
Lucien Kalen ~ Brothel Owner Fighting To Be Better Than His Father
Rikka Anita Dnais ~ Sadistic Creeper With a Whip
Damian Malik ~ BDSM Slave With Hope For a Better Future
Severus Blake ~ Callus Bastard With a Good Heart
Patrick Hogan ~ Owner of Ian Agmod, Hybrid Sympathizer
Dr. Damian ‘Doc Dame’ Malik ~ Doctor With a Vendetta Against The Government
Icarus Hytham ~ A Slave Who Has Appearance Issues
Tranq [Tibalt Galen] ~ A Good Guy Who Won’t Admit It
Silas ~ A Hybrid More Animal Than Man
Leander Hunter ~ A Hateful Hybrid with No Empathy

Amaranthine Ali wrote:I think Iris and I found a sort of theme song for this RP, in our opinion..
The Human Stain by Kamelot
Last edited by Keiran on Mon May 23, 2011 9:37 am, edited 38 times in total.

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ OOC - Sign Ups Open

Postby sam4books » Sun May 23, 2010 10:12 am

I may actually be creating a character for this Kei :D I already figured out what he looks like and what he does so I might as well. I'm actually pretty pumped for this.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 am

Ditto that, Sammy. This is so cool. Take your time though, I’m thinking of leaving the Sign Ups open for two weeks.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 am

Hmm. I might join this...it depends on how much stuff I've got going on.

But I wish you luck with it :D It looks great.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby ViviGlow » Sun May 23, 2010 10:59 am

Kinda reminds me of the manga +Anima...
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Keiran » Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 am

I've read the first chapter of that, I think...

I actually thought of it while listening to the podcast Outcast. It pretty good.

Postby Fievel » Sun May 23, 2010 3:13 pm

I'll probably put up my character sheet sometime in the next two days. It reminds me of something, but I don't remember what.
Offended.

Postby Tuor » Sun May 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Hmmm…toying with a sheet
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Kyuu » Sun May 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Will be getting a character up. Bankotsu Obsessed shall be joining too. When she gets on.

EDIT:

Name: Camellia “Cami” Hawthe

Species: Hybrid

Sub-species: Bat

Description: Camellia stands at 5’7” and has a very nice figure. Her body curves are sensual and toned nicely without being overly muscular. Her legs are her best feature and her hair is also another favorite. She keeps her hair long and flowing usually because clients like it. Her black eyes always seem like they’re in a dazed with clients or without. With her auburn colored hair, the red in her eyes are more prominent.

Her animal feature is a pair of small bat wings on her back. They are small enough to conceal, when wearing a shirt with a sweatshirt. They are a dark purple black color, for the “arm” of the wing, and purplish for the wing span. (Possible drawing for that) Since she’s been at the brothel, there was really no point in concealing her wings because her clothes are never truly on most of the time. Her old clothes, when she was first brought in were taken from her and she was given more appropriate clothing for her job.

Clothing/Weapons: When Cami is not on business, she usually wears a simple black silk camisole and a pair of short shorts, as if she were going to bed. She doesn’t like to bother wearing something nice or pretty because business comes and goes like flies. Putting on clothing has even become a task for her to do. She has a variety of clothing on hangers on her walls for clients to choose for her to wear during business hours. As for weapons, she keeps a baseball bat under her bed, a kitchen knife under her pillow, a pair of chopsticks near her door, and one time she stole a small concealed gun from a previous client where she keeps it now, buried under all of her non work clothing so it wouldn’t be discovered.

Goal/Occupation: “Escort” (Sex Slave)

Personality: Cami has been in the brothel for most of her life. Since she was small, she has graduated from slave to sex slave. All she has known since she turned 16 is how to please people. It completely changed her to the point where she is lifeless. She is like a doll going through the motions with no will to fight against the owner. She’s heard rumors from other hybrids about a team that was rescuing other hybrids from captivity, but at this point, she has lost all hope. Before she became a money maker, she was very friendly to all the new hybrids the owner brought in. She would help them adjust to the life the owner had spelt out for them as quickly as possible. After she turned 16, she tried to be herself, but it was too hard for her to feel anything but disgusted with herself.

History: After her mother died in a struggle to save her life, Cami was left with her father, a human who tried his best to keep her a secret from the Business World. At the age of 3, her father died in an accident, leaving Cami to the world. An owner of a brothel bought her off of some lowly humans who sold her for some cheap money and from there, she began her training. First she would help other hybrids with chores around the brothel, slowly being taught the ways of the brothel. By age 8, she was helping out with other hybrids by cleaning their rooms and clothing after business clients came to them. A few times, she came in on a business client with one of the hybrids and saw the new tasks she would be doing soon.

At the age of 16, the owner finally put her in a room for cliental to visit her when they pleased. After her first job, she fell apart, not fully understand everything that had happened. She felt confused and very disoriented by the ordeal, but it changed her life for forever. Now at 21, Cami feels lost in the Business World with no hope for herself. She’s heard rumors of a possible group rescuing hybrids from their situations but she doesn’t want to put too much hope into the idea of it. All she plans on doing now is staying out and being a good girl for her owner.
Last edited by Kyuu on Wed May 26, 2010 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Tuor » Sun May 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Holy crap it's Kyuu
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Kyuu » Sun May 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Hey Tuor. How's life? ^^

Postby Gigafist » Sun May 23, 2010 4:41 pm

I'll have one up as well as long as rl doesn't toss anything my way

Postby nicomon » Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Kel, If we make a hybrid, can we use something other than an animal? Say, maybe a cordyceps mushroom?

Postby Tuor » Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Kyuu wrote:Hey Tuor. How's life? ^^

Oh pretty good, you?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Sun May 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Hey everybody!! Bank is in the HOUSE! :D *crickets*

... DAMNIT!!! I want people to know me like Kyuu! D: *cries in a corner*

Kei, expect a CS from me, but Kyuu already sent you a PM about my concern! :3
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Kyuu » Sun May 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Tuor wrote:
Kyuu wrote:Hey Tuor. How's life? ^^

Oh pretty good, you?

I'm fabulous. Ready to RP the crap out of me.

Postby Keiran » Sun May 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Nico, only if you can explain why you are a mushroom person instead of an animal, and you'll be the only one, 'kay?

And yay for more people! Welcome!

Hello Bank, I'll read it right now and get back to you.

Edit: Kyuu, yes, the physical trait can be smaller, but keep in mind holograms can also be used to hide physical traits so long as they have power and aren’t broken.

Bank, yes, mythical creatures are acceptable.

The history for Harrison will be up soon. Hey, Bank, any idea how to make links to individual posts?
Last edited by Keiran on Sun May 23, 2010 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zako » Sun May 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Interesting. Probably put up a human character.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Kyuu » Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Bank knows and will explain via PM.

Thanks for answering my question. I personally do not want to deal with holograms.
Btw, just a note, my hybird will be in the brothel. So from occupation, do you want me to say sex slave? lol it may sound stupid, but I'm totally serious.

Postby Fievel » Sun May 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Keiran, do you see the little purple arrows next to everyone's posts, near the title of the thread above every post? If you click those, it will make it so the page automatically moves towards that post. That's how you link to individual posts.
Offended.

Postby Keiran » Sun May 23, 2010 5:29 pm

So cool, I’m glad you think my idea is interesting, Zako! :happy:

No, no, Kyuu, it’s not stupid! I love questions! And, yes, you should write sex slave as occupation, though you can put it in nice terms if you want.

Thank you so much Fievel!

Postby Tuor » Sun May 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Zako wrote:Interesting. Probably put up a human character.

Ditto
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby counterfeitself » Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Name: Jeremy Cornwall

Species: Human

Sub-species: N/A

Description: Tall with Dark brown Hair and Blue Eyes, Jeremy could be called handsome, but is usually referred o as average. He wears custom tailored suits to show his rich background and enjoys wearing Fedora's as he thinks they make him look good, something that is up for debate.

Goal/Occupation: Investment Banker. Become largest Investment company in the city, perhaps country or world.

Personality: Driven. He is driven to make as much money for his clients as possible, since this means he will make a large amount of money as well. He is indifferent towards the hybrids, since a large amount of his clients become invested in the Brothel industry due to it's popularity.

History: Born into a rich family, Jeremy was set on the fast track for a good life. He took many classes that advanced him towards his current career, allowing him to become a banker at the age of 22. He has his own investment firm and believes strongly in diversification, but also believes that the brothels are the best place for an investment to go as they have great dividends and the market seems to be growing. He hires a few bodyguards to protect himself and his top 2 employees. He is romantically involved with his bodyguard although he has a wife. He is married to a young lady named, Eliza, and has a 2 year old son named, Jeffery. She is pregnant again, seven months, and they are hoping this time it is a girl, little does he know.... He has never had contact with a hybrid, at least that he knows of. He doesn't go to the brothels as that would defeat the point of believing the hybrids are inhuman.

Is this enough, or should I elaborate? Is that an okay goal or is it too big? He just wants to make money and gain control of the market kinda...
Last edited by counterfeitself on Wed May 26, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Tuor » Sun May 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Hmm, maybe my guy could run one of the brothel's Jeremy invests in
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Keiran » Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Looks good, counter, but you’ll need the goal written, otherwise ACCEPTED! The first one!

And that would be very cool Tuor, but remember you’ll have some competition, from both my and anyone else’s character who is an owner.

Next

Return to Role Playing