Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: The dark void begins (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby counterfeitself » Sat May 22, 2010 4:32 am

oh lol.

Maybe I should make another one.

hmm...

Postby TsunaXionus » Sat May 22, 2010 5:17 am

what the a debate about the moon goddess uh Elistraee... oh wait I guess its over...

And the lunar battery was used in it... the whole point of that is to use high-power(limited uses) for battles that come at the most inconvenient of times and you need something to fall back on... sometime you really need high power... oh wait, I guess its fenix to decide whether night-class is in session but naturally there is always day-class... to train on the fall backs...

Musicmac wrote:Actually Livix, it's true that the priestess of Eilistraee need to train outside in order to max out their abilities. On the other hand, I would actually put them indoors for training their abilities with little reliance on moonlight.

oh wait i think it was already stated...

Livix wrote:Daytime - Extremely weak moon beams
Nighttime - Extremely strong moon beams
Medium moon beams would probably be at Twilight or Dusk
And you can Dance at any time so it all works out in the end

then would the type/phase of moon matter? doubt it would though
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Musicmac » Sat May 22, 2010 6:02 am

Updated Melanie, I think I created a monster. :]
Listen.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:08 am

Cs

Teacher: No

Name – Christopher Quinn

Age - 17

Height – 5 foot 8 inches

weight – 125 pounds

Appearance - http://api.ning.com/files/9CULN*joP7P5a ... ampire.jpg

Personality – Charismatic, cheerful, sarcastic and curious. He is also very curious and is a bit like a magpie, he likes to collect things. A bit of a romantic at heart and not a huge fan of violence himself. He also likes pirates and drinking when he's wound down.

Background story - meh….I’ll do this later.

Type – Battle priest/vampire.

Weapon – A sword, like the one in the image above, and two long daggers. The sword can turn into a long whip, it normally has a glowing red edge around it which can be dulled to a dirty red outline, the jewel in the pommel of the sword also glows red and can be darkened and powers up when it tastes blood. The daggers permanently excrete poison and have a glowing green outline which can be darkened to a dirty, grassy green outline. He also has spiked knuckle dusters which he sometimes laces with poison. His hands can also grow into claws through his gloves that drip a paralyzing toxin, just like his teeth can if injected into someone, or thing. He doesn’t normally transform his hands as it hurts a lot to go back and forth and he doesn’t enjoy letting his…other side loose, he finds it uncouth and, for lack of a better word, embarrassing and humiliating.

Trinkets – A long coil of wire, four rings, two of them poisons, one of them an antidote and one of them both. Three vials of acid, one slow acting, and fast acting and one very strong. Two vials of medicine, one for organs and the other for blood. A necklace with a red ruby in it which glows before activation, turning him invisible and anyone he is in close proximity to a lesser extent, which was given to him as a reward for his loyalty to Vhaeraun by a high priest. A plain looking belt that allows him to make the area around him darker or lighter and a red cloak that makes him faster, more agile and allows him to unlock his ability to fly which is normally only unlocked for the higher vampires naturally. He also has a bottle of blood that refills everyday so he can quench himself and an emergency vial of blood in case something has gone wrong, the bottle of blood that refills is only a substitute though.

Vhaeraun - God of Vhearun is the god of stealth deceit and poisons., The wirshipper's of this type are more fighter the priest. They tend to stick to the shadows and use poison coated daggers and shank wires. Wirshippers of Vhaeraun must wear a black mask of your design, but it must cover everything but your eyes.

Let's see how this goes.
Last edited by MQuinny1234 on Sat May 22, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zelosse » Sat May 22, 2010 7:12 am

He has a tophat. For no better reason then because he has a tophat, I shall accept him.
Welcome to Valas' class.

But no Vampirism, you'd die in less then a day here what with all the sunlight.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:13 am

can't I make an anitdote, make him a different species of vampire or say that the belt he has stops the light from reaching him? please?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zelosse » Sat May 22, 2010 7:16 am

Fiiiiiiiiiiine, you can be a vampire but you don't get any unholy strength unless 2 requirment's are met.

1. It is night time.
2. You have feasted.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:20 am

fair enough.

Also, jsut so it makes sense, the blood from the bottle is just a substitute and ot equal to the real thing.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby TripleMoon » Sat May 22, 2010 7:39 am

I sleep for what, 8 hours, and I'm good as dead here again!
Hey, can we crossover the second character into the first's past?

Cs

Teacher: no

Name - Galadriel "Galaxy" Dertean

Age - 16

Height - 5 feet 7 inches

Appearance - a girl with long black hair with purple ribbons in her hair. She normally wears flowing white robes with a stereotypical white "witch's" hat. Wears an emerald necklace. In battle same thing. On special occasions wears a white gown with white ribbons in her hair. Sometimes wears normal clothes of jeans, sneakers, and shirts.

Personality - a nice girl, Galadriel has had always an interest in astronomy. But living as an orphan in several foster homes never gave the satisfaction of astronomy she wanted. Though still sweet, she lost much of her sweetness with that and living with Cassandra thrice in foster homes. Galadriel is almost obsess with space and cannot stop daydreaming about going out there. DO NOT MESS WITH HER WHEN SHE IS ANGRY. I repeat, DO NOT MESS WITH WHEN SHE IS ANGRY. I'll leave it at that. Wants to see Cassandra again, since she was the only one who actually listened.

Background story - Orphaned at age 12, Galadriel still remembers her dear parents. She comes from a line of great Light mages originating at 40 BC. She used to live in luxury, but now Galadriel is pained to know that was because her parents didn't want her to know of her powers. She had lived in several foster homes, and several times she had lived with Cassandra. Once on a hiking trip, she had run away with her to a forest. There, she carved a "toy wand" out of pine. After that, she hung out with her for a while than went separate ways. She discovered her magic when she accidentally enchanted her wand with Light.

Type - Mage-Light a mage using the power of Light to do spells.

Weapon - A wand made of pine that has the power to do spells involving Light. Galadriel also has a dagger when she cannot use magic.

Trinkets - none right now.

Galaxy's Moves:
Let's start with offensive shall we?

Light Disks- Galaxy throws flying disks of Light that slaps opponents on contact. It doesn't cause much damage, but drains little to no mana.

Light Bath- A blinding ray of Light engulfs the opponent, blinding and causing medium damage. Takes slightly more mana than Light Disks. Users of Darkness take more damage.

Palacio de la Luz- opponent is transported to a huge, endless palace full of booby traps that leaves the opponent to suffer until he cries Uncle. Takes up all mana and energy.

Defensive (with the * means it only works against users of Darkness)

Shield- a shield of Light protects Galaxy. Takes no mana.

Armor- Galaxy wears armor made of Light metal that can't be easily broken. Takes some Mana.

Wandafururaito*- all offensive attacks from Dark Mages do not work against Galaxy. Takes all mana.

Miscellaneous (takes no mana, since they're like mini power ups)

Transport- Galaxy transports by disappearing into Light and arrives within ten seconds

Float- Galaxy floats for a matter of time on a ray of light.
Last edited by TripleMoon on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby counterfeitself » Sat May 22, 2010 8:53 am

Fenix, can we make people that are already students at the school? Like they have completed a year already?

Postby Zelosse » Sat May 22, 2010 9:14 am

Go for it.

Postby TripleMoon » Sat May 22, 2010 9:29 am

Whose question are you answering? Or are answering both mine and counterfeit's questions?

Postby Zelosse » Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 am

Nobody need's to worry about how your new student arrive's, not a huge issue. I pride myself on having nice entrance's for everybody else anyway's.

Postby Zelosse » Sat May 22, 2010 9:41 am

On a totally unrelated note; Cheesemore I would be thrilled if you could compile all the student's, including the new CS's, into a quotabe for me to link to the First page.
With the new student's incoming we can broaden our teacher's horizon from simply 'teaching nobody' to 'teaching a few people' (with any luck)

Phauran is not a teacher to 1 student, he is a teacher to everyone including teachers.
If you make him proud or extremely happy with a showing of skill in either the arena or during practice, He will often reward you with special 'perks' or item enhancement's for your character. That's how I roll.

TERRIBLY sorry for the horrific slowness of the IC, sometime in the afternoon (8am for me so probably after noon or so) I will be creating the Ranking matches. Whoever score's A-class or higher will receive, as I stated earlier, a fun little item that is suited to your character type.

Postby Musicmac » Sat May 22, 2010 10:30 am

Melanie's CS is probably the largest friggin thing that I've ever made.
Oh, and song 1 is up.
I'll probably make more as I go.
Btw Fenix, I hope Melanie is legible since she's more of a magic user than a bard.
Listen.

Postby TripleMoon » Sat May 22, 2010 11:03 am

This is Galaxy.

Postby Livix » Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 am

Triple I'm gonna be bored most of the day would you mind if I took a crack at drawing your characters?
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby counterfeitself » Sat May 22, 2010 11:44 am

Name - Elissa Saito/Lilith

Age - 18

Height - 5 feet 2 inches

Appearance - Long black hair with Green eyes, Elissa is a beauty. She wears loose fitting clothes, but not so loose that they would hinder in combat. She enjoys wearing white as it shows purity, but always wears something crimson in colour to represent her former inhabitant. She is obviously of some type of Asian descent, but when viewed closely her green eyes can be seen showing her white grandfather's lineage.

Personality - She is ashamed of her tainted heritage, much as her parents were before her. Beyond that she can be called reserved. She won't fight unless forced to, but when she is forced to she goes all out. She still feels the remnants of Lilith inside her and battles with her memory in her dreams from time to time.

Background story - Born into a Japanese-American family, Elissa was introduced to martial arts at a young age. She began practicing Karate at the age of 3 and started learning Aikido at the age of 5 as well as taking up Judo and Kendo at the age of 7. She has attained high levels of skill in all these arts. Throughout normal school she had a crush upon a boy, and now keeps a picture of him within a locket. She competed with this boy often, and although he was younger, she knew there was something different about him.
At the age of 15 the Demon inside her, Lilith, fully awakened. Although she had always been in the back of Elissa's mind, watching and whispering. Lilith and Elissa fought for control of her for months. Due to the mental training of martial arts she was able to hold back the spirit, however it left her weakened physically. Brought to the school at the Age of 16, she was brought to the school to exorcise Lilith. As a parting gift her Kendo master gave her a real Katana to take with her to protect herself. Now exorcised, she is learning to control the remnants of the powers she gained from Lilith.

Type - Melee Acolyte. Trained in multiple martial arts, she is a very disciplined fighter. A gift from the departed Lilith, she can use her to strengthen her weapon or fists and body as well as slightly faster reflexes. Judo, Kendo, Aikido, Karate

Weapon -
Katana - This is a well crafted Katana, but when wielded by Elissa and it is strengthened by Lilith's Vestige, it can cut through many things including some types of stone. Due to her bond with the sword, this is the only weapon she can use this power with other than her hands.

Marius' Gloves - Upon delivering a punch, these gloves give a spark of electricity to the enemy which temporarily causes numbness in the muscles around the impact point. This can cause slower reactions as well as an inability to fight back if hit enough times in the same place.

Trinkets -

Heart Shaped Locket - She keeps a picture of a boy in her locket. which also had become bonded with her and Lilith. A part of her essence is inside the locket and as long as her body is still intact, she cannot die. Although she can be incapacitated. By intact, it means her brain and heart must remain intact and part of the body. Decapitation will kill her as will removing both lungs or her heart, otherwise it is a matter of time before she regenerates. A severed limb takes about a week to regenerate if the limb is lost otherwise it takes a full hour to reattach it.. Also if the Locket is damaged it causes pain to her, so it is assumed if the locket is destroyed, she will suffer a severe backlash, perhaps even dying.
Last edited by counterfeitself on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby TripleMoon » Sat May 22, 2010 11:51 am

Livix wrote:Triple I'm gonna be bored most of the day would you mind if I took a crack at drawing your characters?

Sure.

Postby Livix » Sat May 22, 2010 11:53 am

Thx post them in a few hours

Postby Musicmac » Sat May 22, 2010 12:02 pm

SONG 2 IS UUUUUUUUPPPPP.
On another note, is it just me or are there more and more custom characters now? :X
Listen.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat May 22, 2010 12:04 pm

everyone else was making a second character so people are going with the flow.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby TripleMoon » Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 pm

I draw guitars bad. T^T

Postby Musicmac » Sat May 22, 2010 12:47 pm

It looks like a papaya. :O
Listen.

Postby Livix » Sat May 22, 2010 12:54 pm

here are my artists rendition of Galaxy (1.) and Casey (2.) with permission from TripleMoon

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing