Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: The dark void begins (OOC) -Signups closed-

Postby Miss Kathy » Fri May 21, 2010 10:27 pm

coolness thanks. *ego*

Postby Cheesemore » Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Regardless if I'm Co-GMing or not, I look over everyone's CS and everyones posts in the IC. That being said, you will never see a drawing out of me, due to I lack, what's the word, talent.

Also, Mute, you're fine, but it's still a no on Music's would be bard, do to the fact that while we do need more students (due to the seemingly large teacher base) we don't have a great way to divide them up yet. Bards are a little overwhelmed right now.

UniversumProfugus wrote:so many priests, so many bards, so little mage.

There is currently one Priest, and 3 Priest teachers. But you're right, we could use more magic users. Mage or priest. Either or is fine.

And me and Fenix are busy sorting through how to redivide the student-teacher thing. Please be patient.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Fri May 21, 2010 11:06 pm

My student is a priest, and a psyconist. He can be categorized as either.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Livix » Fri May 21, 2010 11:16 pm

I just made another CS in the previous page
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Miss Kathy » Fri May 21, 2010 11:21 pm

also a lot of pyarados worshipers

Postby Zelosse » Fri May 21, 2010 11:25 pm

By the power bested in me by myself I hereby give Cheesemore the right to accept/decline Character sheet's in my steed, I am sorry to be pushing so much onto you my friend.

Postby Livix » Fri May 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Speaking of new CS's how are we gonna work our new characters into the story?

Postby Cheesemore » Fri May 21, 2010 11:27 pm

It is no trouble at all. I shall review it and make judgements accordingly.

@Livix. The tardy shall be delt with how Phauran sees fit. (Or in my case in the previous RP they'll randomly show up.)
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Livix » Fri May 21, 2010 11:30 pm

What like exchange students and all that?

Postby Cheesemore » Fri May 21, 2010 11:38 pm

No I mean litterally out of nowhere. I basically posted that I was outside the school, and he just teleported me in, and the story continued. But yea, let's go with that idea.

Anyway, about your CS Livix, it seems fine, the only problem I may see is with the trinket. What do you mean by "hidden extend able lightening rod which he uses when he's out of energy"? I'm a little confused by that part. From what I interperate, he gains energy from being struck by lightning? That seems odd, but then again this is highschool hell....
The Master of Cheese

Postby Livix » Fri May 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Yeah that's pretty much it unless you want him to use it to like absorb more energy of some kind since that seems to be a major thing with him

Postby Zelosse » Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 pm

what gives you the impression theres lightning in the area

Postby Cheesemore » Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

@ Livix

Just one more clarification. For his sword, you put "able to absorb magic". Now is that for All Magic? Or just his own magic? Like does it have a limit on how much it can use? Or is it basically a leeching sword? Because I think it'd be a tad overpowered if the sword was able to steal other's magic.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Livix » Fri May 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Well I see it as, It's unlimited when he puts his own magic into it (however much he can actually put into it), and a limited amount that he can absorb from others but only if the attack is launched at him albeit not all the magic thrown at him is absorbed
Last edited by Livix on Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zelosse » Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Keep in mind everyone, you are student's. STUDENTS. Think about "How can someone that young get something with that kind of power?"

Postby Cheesemore » Fri May 21, 2010 11:58 pm

In the CS Livix stated that it was given to him as a gift from the clan elder. Which is plausable, but that means he'd have limited control on both ends. And I would say leave out stealing other's magic.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Livix » Sat May 22, 2010 12:00 am

I kept that in mind,

I think of the sword as able to absorb the users energy to use for itself even until the user is completely drained, that's what I meant by unlimited for absorbing power it all depends on the user, but on the absorbing the others magic all it does is soften the blow not completely drain it and throw it back at them (yet) once again that all depends on the user, and if he uses it right or gets lucky he can use the absorbed magic instead of his own magic for a time or to replenish his magic

Postby Cheesemore » Sat May 22, 2010 12:04 am

I still have a bad feeling about stealing other's magic, even if it is from other's attacks. I would prefer that the sword can only use his magic. Unless Fenix allows it of course.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Livix » Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 am

Ok, I'll edit but could he discover the power after a certain point or is that still a no no? and I already edited slightly for the lightning rod

Postby Cheesemore » Sat May 22, 2010 12:08 am

He MAY be able to use that power in the future. How far, I cannot say. But there is a chance he will get to use it EVENTUALLY.

By the way, Ladies and Gentlemen, in a rare occurrence, me and Fenix were actually on at the same time. Therefore, this matter of students and teachers was solved rather quickly.

Lysander & Kyte - Will Joint teach Cassandra, Mike, Kathryn, and Alexandre. Lysander will focus on Music training, and Kyte will focus on battle training.

Eluveitie- Teaches Daniel. That was the general plan right? Good.

Yazo - Teaches Ichiro and Sebastian. Psyconists, doesn't get any simpler.

An'groth - Teaches Marius and Michael. Marius is easy, fighter with Melee. And I believed there was something mentioned of this in IC? As for Quinny, I didn't see much magic, per say, so I figured Melee fighter was better. If you would like a different teacher, don't be afraid to ask for a change.

Epalm - Teaches Hoono. Nothing new here, move along.

Valas - Teaches Helios. An assassin type character with Valas? Sounds like fun to me.

Orpheus - Teaches Basil. Hurray we found a student for Wins2. Nobody is left out!
Last edited by Cheesemore on Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Master of Cheese

Postby TsunaXionus » Sat May 22, 2010 12:11 am

Uh sorry for this being a little late took me a while to finish it up but heres a new priest

Teacher: no

Name - Mary Alice Ann Kin

Age - 15

Height - 4'9

Appearance - Mary has long pure black hair that reaches her lower back with a pony tail that reaches her ankle, it is tied with a Red ribbon with the symbol of Elistraee on it.She has clear dark blue eyes. She looks much younger than she actually is. She is slender yet its hard to tell when she's wearing her robe which seems rather big for her. She wears a red chocker with 2 bells on it, and a red ribbon on her left ankle. She has a soft and calming smile.

Personality - She is a sweet girl, though very shy and easily scared. Upon anything upseting whether its embarrassing, sad, or frightening her eyes would tear up. She eminates an Aura that makes anyone near her want to protect her. She seems very innocent most of the time. She loves sweets. There are rare times where she loses her mind and becomes one of the most scariest creature of the planet.

Background story - She has no real memories before she was 7 because she was just found by a group of moon priestesses and was raised to be modest and proper beholding the goddess of the moon, Elistraee. Even though she was only found and cared for by the moon priestesses she still felt like it was home. The priestesses kept telling her that she was favoured by Elistraee because she was saved by her power. Elistraee lived happily even without the memory of her past.
Upon a certain day she was blessed with special items as gifts from Elistraee. She was sent to further train her bond with Elistraee elsewhere.

Type - Priestess-Elistraee

Weapon - She caries a long staff made from a alloy of Iron, Bronze, and Silver. At the end of the stafe is the sign of Elistraee which has the enchantment to collect lunar energy and forming it into a hammer like weapon.

Trinkets -
Ribbon used to tie her hair- It serves as a control for her other trinkets allowing them to function perfectly.
The bells on her choker- the 1st serve as a charm that absorbs lunar energy to form a shield, the second acts like a battery pack that collects energy during the night for use during the day.
The ribbon on her ankle- It serves as a battery and amplifier of lunar energy.

Is that fine?
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Livix » Sat May 22, 2010 12:15 am

M'Kay I'll go with Win2 for 2 reasons he is a power house of magic (being a dragon and all) so he could teach me to possess more

magic and cause with the whole Dragite Desciples or whatever they were called in that discussion like 3 pages back the story

behind my swords second enchantment makes more sense "some of the first magic users in the world" = Dragite Desciples so if

that's ok with you guys that would mean I would have a legit piece of dragon history strapped to my back

Postby Cheesemore » Sat May 22, 2010 12:18 am

@ Livix : Plus I felt that a man who felt it was better to "Act first then think" could learn a thing or two from our collected, calm, dragon priest. And thank you for doing that for me.

@Tsuna : A quick glance at your CS seems fine, but I need sleep at the moment, so I can't give a full review or a teacher assignment at the moment. Either Fenix will be on before me to do so, or I'll take care of it tommorow.
The Master of Cheese

Postby TsunaXionus » Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 am

Very well,Go ahead sleep I dont mind after all, Only Human
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Garethcool » Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 am

Would Lysander be the teacher of priests of Eliatrae? He IS the only moony/loony priest.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing