New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic: "How Revolting"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue May 18, 2010 9:53 am

That can be put down to an extremely temporary stimulation of Bubbles' brain functions as a result of the electrical discharge. The effect lasts for approximately six and a quarter seconds, leaving her enough time to make an intelligent comment.

Then she completely forgets the last three minutes, notices Courage in her arms again and goes back to spiralling playfully through the sky (with the terrified dog at her mercy) like a dimwit on a sugar-high.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Xerkuct » Tue May 18, 2010 10:00 am

Griddles wrote:That can be put down to an extremely temporary stimulation of Bubbles' brain functions as a result of the electrical discharge. The effect lasts for approximately six and a quarter seconds, leaving her enough time to make an intelligent comment.

Then she completely forgets the last three minutes, notices Courage in her arms again and goes back to spiralling playfully through the sky (with the terrified dog at her mercy) like a dimwit on a sugar-high.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Phew...

Postby Kalakcha » Tue May 18, 2010 11:33 am

Wow, Griddles is incredibly chatty today!
The Evil One wrote:Overthinking the whole concept is the whole point, though >_>

I consider it a exellent mental exercise.
Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.
No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Postby BeeAre » Tue May 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Kalakcha wrote:Wow, Griddles is incredibly chatty today!

it's my fault

he's getting the OCD out of his system here nice and peacefully.

it's of my opinion that Chemical X is a strange sort of vageuly temporary "island of stability" type particle that due to its molecular cohesion has the capacity to act as a superpotent information-transmitting system
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Unlimited » Tue May 18, 2010 3:52 pm

You forgot your caps and full stops.
Memento mori

Postby mintcream95 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Wow...blossom is upset...
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Tue May 18, 2010 7:21 pm

I feel happy that a moderator provided a speculative idea that supported my speculative idea. :grin:

Incidentally, I wish to point out that "cold fusion" means "spontaneous fusion of atoms in a nuclear reaction". ANY nuclear reaction upon their person would cause instant death. The idea is that the unique particles given off by Chemical X (which has since been lost due to the inability to synthesize more of it due to the apocalypse created by the PPG in the Good Doctor's lab) cause very small cold fusion reactions when given off when the powers are used. This is why the fire breath exists. The ice breath is just weird that way.

I would also pundit that life-spans would not so much be shortened so much as require ever increasing levels of fuel. This is probably why you have pictures of superheroes eating eighteen kilos of food and staying thin. Same principle: the chemical energy supplied by food is used by the PPG's cells to supply the superpowers. If they were to become anorexic, they would lose the use of their powers. If forced beyond the current energy reserves, digestion of somatic cells (body cells) could occur to supply the energy for the chemical reactions.

Sidenote: Those this mean that if the PPG were to fart, they'd fart PLASMA?!!
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby The Evil One » Tue May 18, 2010 7:29 pm

SharpPointyDeath wrote:I would also pundit that life-spans would not so much be shortened so much as require ever increasing levels of fuel. This is probably why you have pictures of superheroes eating eighteen kilos of food and staying thin. Same principle: the chemical energy supplied by food is used by the PPG's cells to supply the superpowers. If they were to become anorexic, they would lose the use of their powers. If forced beyond the current energy reserves, digestion of somatic cells (body cells) could occur to supply the energy for the chemical reactions.

You know, I'd actually kinda been wondering why the PPG have never seemed to be Big Eaters. Superpowered characters needing to eat ridiculously large quantities of food isn't exactly a new concept. A favorite example of mine: Lina Inverse from the anime Slayers. Possesses incredibly powerful magical abilities. Eats enough food in one meal to feed a small city. Maintains a figure that has been described as being similar to a "beanpole".
What is a man? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS! But enough talk! HAVE AT YOU!

Location: A place where I was called by HUMANS, who wished to pay ME tribute!

Postby Riz » Tue May 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Digimonadvent wrote:You forgot your caps and full stops.

no he didn't forget. he does that on purpose.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Tue May 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Pickapok wrote:Did any one else catch the puns?

Bubbles is struck by lightning. "Current." "Conduct." "ReVOLTing." "Shocking."

Everybody likely caught at least one, BUT DID YOU CATCH EM ALL?

BEST. COMMENT. EVER.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Barrahir » Wed May 19, 2010 1:41 am

Due to my limited brain capacity, I would like to be explained again why the PPG should have their lifespans shortened. Please try to explain it in a language understandable by average-minded commoners :redface:
I like potatoes.

Postby Riz » Wed May 19, 2010 1:55 am

ok I must not have been paying attention...when was that said?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Fievel » Wed May 19, 2010 2:02 am

They have cancer, that's why. They just don't know it.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Evil One » Wed May 19, 2010 2:05 am

Griddles said it earlier as part of that long series of posts with humorous explanations of stuff in them. I didn't really understand how it would work either. I like the "big eater" theory myself.

SharpPointyDeath wrote:Sidenote: Those this mean that if the PPG were to fart, they'd fart PLASMA?!!

Not sure what the hell made you wonder about this, but for what it's worth, in the episode where the Rowdyruff Boys made their first (and what was originally supposed to be their only) appearance, they used a speed boost that was hinted to be powered by... ahem... "natural gas".
Last edited by The Evil One on Wed May 19, 2010 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
What is a man? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS! But enough talk! HAVE AT YOU!

Location: A place where I was called by HUMANS, who wished to pay ME tribute!

Postby Riz » Wed May 19, 2010 2:06 am

oh. I didn't read Girdless's posts :)
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 19, 2010 2:37 am

Barrahir wrote:Due to my limited brain capacity, I would like to be explained again why the PPG should have their lifespans shortened. Please try to explain it in a language understandable by average-minded commoners :redface:

The Evil One wrote:long series of posts with humorous explanations of stuff in them

That pretty much explains it.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed May 19, 2010 2:39 am

Jeez Blood Lord you brought so much into this conversation. Jesus is proud. Now go forth and spread your wings, and fly my son FLY.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 19, 2010 2:42 am

I can feel the sarcasm dripping from that post.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 19, 2010 2:46 am

Figure it out yourself instead of relying on others to solve your problem.
Mercypostle

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed May 19, 2010 2:47 am

Bazinga!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 19, 2010 2:50 am

There is a difference between having a genuine question, conducting legitimate discussion over a topic, and just trolling for sake of lulz.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 19, 2010 2:53 am

I win every round.
Mercypostle

Postby Riz » Wed May 19, 2010 3:07 am

as House would say:

you're an idiot

and you have cancer.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Musicmac » Wed May 19, 2010 11:57 am

Lily wrote:as House would say:

you're an idiot

and you have cancer.

QFTW.
Listen.

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm

If I were low class, i'd post a giant block of "lol". But I'm not. So i'll just say this: BloodLord For The Win.

Actually, I remember we had a discussion about the "Ice breath" and how that works. Any thoughts?

My pundit: Chemical X allows secretatory (someone correct my biology) cells in the PPG's lungs to manufacture chemicals that, upon contact with a mostly water substance, lose temperature rapidly, causing freezing. The reason why it doesn't kill Bubbles is because her internal body temperature is high enough to prevent the chemical from activating. It's probably a hormone or protein of some kind, in that case.
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!