Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell: The dark void begins (OOC) -Signups upen-

Postby counterfeitself » Mon May 10, 2010 1:33 am

Done with the edits. I had the amulet since he was semi based on a former DnD Character I had, that had an amulet that caused magic cast directly upon him to mess up, either changing the effect nullifying it or amplifying it, this included healing spells and stuff, would that be better? Either way it doesn't matter much as he strayed very far from the original design and turned into Gangryong from Veritas the Manwha. Either way I don't mind, I just thought with no special abilities like magic or any of that Imma get my ass kicked all over the place.

No it needs to summon Spinal Tap man.

Postby Musicmac » Mon May 10, 2010 4:49 am

@Fenix: Done the editing and added a small description on racial abilities and the runes on Helios' shoes. And another note, it's HELIOS not HELION, an S not an N. The same thing happened with Caim and he called me Muisicmac instead of Musicmac. -.-
Listen.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon May 10, 2010 7:20 am

When don't you have plans for me Fenix?

Oh and by the way, Orange made a student, not a teacher.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Iris » Mon May 10, 2010 7:43 am

CS completed and expanded as requested.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:12 am

Fenix13 wrote:See below and edit @Mquinny: I have design's upon you, boy. Make sure you edit out your age to about 50ish, an undead only gains sentience in this world after their 30th year of life, it is a 'gift' from the cosmos.
Accepted upon edit.

Huh...so he would have to be about....67? I still want him to look 13...well, as much 13 as a skeleton boy can look....you know what I mean.

If I make him much older mentally I'll have to adapt him, I want him to be quite young really.

So can I just change his actual age to 67?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby mute_soul » Mon May 10, 2010 8:14 am

Okay, I edited my post, but I found it difficult to fix Sebastien's trinket without crossing into god-modding. I'm kind of baffled on how you wanted me to fix it, so I guessed. Please tell me if I missed the mark.
<<If I had an awesome quote, it'd go right here.>>

Location: *looks around* That's a great question... I have no idea!

Postby Livix » Mon May 10, 2010 9:47 am

K I edited but could i have Mastered or at least learned up the the advanced leading into mastering black magic (through supervised private study so as not to kill myself) then learn Necromancy since it would make sense if i was to have a handle on the magics Necromancy entails
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby Keiran » Mon May 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I'll put a CS up soon.

Postby UniversumProfugus » Mon May 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Teacher: Yes

Name - Eluveitie "Elí" Omnos

Age - 30

Height - 6' 3"

weight - around 165 ponds, fit slightly atheltic condition, atractive.

Appearance - Eluveitie is a woman who believes that having a body in perfect conditions is essential to be a practitioner of the magical arts as to endure the constant hours of study that it requires and resist the experimentation of the mage’s own spells and and resist incoming spells and attacks, for this reason she maintains her body as fit as possible making her rather agile and with a good endurance, her usual uncanny appearance however makes her seem as a fragile mage. Her skin is very pale, her hair is a dark as the moonless night and her eyes are of an intense electric blue. Her face is of fine and fair features making her a rather beautiful woman, she has 3 visible Tattoos but there are likely to be more under her robes, 2 of them are on her face and the last starts on her right hand and ends near the elbow, one of the tats o her face are thin shapes going horizontally under her left eye barely touching her nose, the other one is a Celtic crescent moon on her right side, nearly surrounding her eye, she also has a piercing on her left brow and one on her right lower lip, these tats and piercings don’t have any magical enhancements but they don’t go without a personal meaning she wears several rings on each hand. Her robes are very well tailored made with fine materials that serve well the purpose that any magical robes would serve looking stunningly and give additional magical protection, they have a slightly modern style but still a rather extravagant taste, they are often of cobalt blue color with silver details but color a design may vary each day, on special occasions she uses a white elegant robe.
I uterly hate how her face came out...
so i decided to surf a bit on deviant art and i decided to use this as her face just use the one i drew as a reference on how the piercing the tats and her earrings look like.

Personality – Eluveitie tends to be arrogant and proud but she doesn’t intentionally tries to rub her grandness on other’s faces, instead she is always willing to share her knowledge on someone who shares her interest in magic…In fact teaching is one of the things she enjoys the most so long her students are competent, if there is something that irritates and frustrates her is trying to teach an incompetent wizard, She firmly believes that magic is much like a science, because it is not the product of a greater sentient force, the weave is an element used for experimentation and she believes in the empirical method of magic so she greatly encourages her students to experiment with their spells they wont know they are a great mage if they don’t risk with experimentation so she enjoys the risk involved in it, she is someone people can be interested to chat in as insightful thoughts can come from them, she is also extremely ambitious being this her greatest feature and her biggest flaw at the same time, her ambitiousness has led her be a great mage but it also makes you not want to be in the way of something she wants, this has led her to take and interest on dark forgotten arts and relics of old wishing to discover the secret that every ambitious mage wants to own, that so many have been consumed for and that so little have succeeded to own…How to trick death, should one enter her room it is filled with scrolls dusty old tomes and relics of old as she enjoys studying even if it has nothing to do with her goal, she simply likes knowledge and in the future she wishes to own a vast library filled with tomes of any kind

Background story – Eluveitie comes from a fairly rich, her dad was a mage, and his father before her and his mother before him was a witch of great power, so it was obvious that magic was running on her family when she began to show a great talent for magic arts, she began her studies in the same school she now teaches being at the top of her class on most occasions soon after her graduation she simply vanished on a search for more knowledge, and when she returned it was obvious she succeeded on her quest, now a much different person she returned with a full grown woman and as a good mage thanks to what she had learned in the world and all the spoils she recollected on her adventures, she only recently applied to teach at the school that helped her to be the woman she was now to help other neonates be talented mages and sorcerers in the future

Type - Mage

Weapon - A light silver long sword used mostly for parrying enemies that get to close of her, it has no special enhancements aside from its specific shape and runes that allow the sword to channel her magic without any trouble

Trinkets – right earring is a thin vial filled with small charms that augment her magical resistance and spell effectiveness, left earring is the feather of a magical bird that increments the power of electrical based spells, talisman that allow her to cast more spells each day, one of her rings is a mere lucky charm, and she wears half moon shaped reading glasses that aside of serving the purpose of helping her read they can be used to detect illusions (not a 100% chance)

Hope its good......<_<...i'll draw her up later.
Last edited by UniversumProfugus on Mon May 10, 2010 11:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hiryu: *Hey, when life makes you bitter you tag along with it =3
Hiryu: *Gurl, you freaky

Postby Livix » Mon May 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Universum could you be the teacher i said watched over me during my private studying of black and dark magic?

Postby UniversumProfugus » Mon May 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Livix wrote:Universum could you be the teacher i said watched over me during my private studying of black and dark magic?

Sure thing!, i absolutely have no problem with that, here im just hoping to be accepted and i'll be your private teacher

Just tell me, out of mere simple and innocent curiosity, any reason why you pick me?

also i like your Avatar, what is it from?

Postby Zelosse » Mon May 10, 2010 4:04 pm

@Mquinny: the age you have chosen is fine by me. Accepted.

@Musicman: Accepted.

@Cheesemore: The question you need to ask is "When don't I have plans for everybody."
When I tell you I have design's it become's a whole new ball game.

@Mute: Sorry for the trouble, but the watch is fine now. Accepted.

@Livix: You will be placed at 'above average' but to have learned anything at all in a mortal world is 1 in a million chance. Gratz. Don't make me regret this decision.

@Universum: Accepted.

Postby Livix » Mon May 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Well i chose you cause i love the fact that you also have extreme love for dark and black magics, that your character loves to teach especially great students and everything about your work ethic when it came to teaching and magic just screamed to me "BE MY TEACHER"

and about my avatar it started out as a sig from photo bucket but i cut off the left and right sides until it was small enough and fit my tastes to be my avatar

and felix thx

Postby Zelosse » Mon May 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Livix wrote: felix

-eyetwitch-

Postby UniversumProfugus » Mon May 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Coolness! thanks i'll do my best.

and alright livix, i accept to be your private teacher as long the GM is okay with that.

edit: but the post above might just have made him regret his decision.
Last edited by UniversumProfugus on Mon May 10, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Livix » Mon May 10, 2010 4:13 pm

@fenix -sorry
but that's not very fair I've only put your name once, although it is implied in 3 to 4 of my posts that i'm talking to you even though i haven't actually said your name, but still sorry

EDIT: I'll try not to annoy you anymore, i'm just excited about this
Last edited by Livix on Mon May 10, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zelosse » Mon May 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Name - Valas Hune

Age - 37

Height - 5 foot 6

weight - 175
With gear

Appearance - Valas is your typical priest of Vhaerun, sporting a black cloak with two blades, a dagger and a sword, placed to look like a cross. Both stained with blood. His face sports a black mask that covers his mouth and nose.
Valas

Personality - He is nice and content. Satisfied with his life and how far he's gone in his many years. He is always the first to compliment and assist when he can, a bit short witted when he's embarrased and not suited to talking to many beautiful women since his growing up. Despite his looks, he's the kindest person you may ever meet, never getting angry, barely even irritated.

Background story - Growing up on the streets, he was 'Adopted' by a guild master and trained as an assasin for the god Vhearun, he was given his mask years earlier then most because of his skills and dedication. But at the same time he was looked down upon from his fellow priests because he was nicer and sweeter then all of them. Morals were said to cloud his judgement, but not so with Valas, He killed his 'Father' and wandered the world, but was stopped in his travels by a fellow priest, who told him to go to a school for the 'gifted' and so he did.

20 year's later has has returned to teach the student's of his own training, the art of pain suppression and the way's of the shadow's dance. Anyone with the brawn to lift a sword would achieve great thing's from this blade master, any priest would learn spells of great and terrible power from this battle priest. But through it all he is not the same, he is not truly a priest or a warrior anymore but nobody has seen why, only 1 other in the world is said to have gone through the same thing he did but the name is clouded.

Type - Priest of Vhearun

Weapon - Throwing knives. Smoke powder. a large scimitar, enchanted to make it razor sharp and relatively light weight. When he calls its name, it appears in his hand, making it the perfect weapon.

Trinkets - His bracer on his Right hand magicaly feeds daggers into his hand.
a heart shaped locket is underneath his clothing, on his chest, it opens in two with a seperate glass compartments, one is full of his blood. They other is empty.
Last edited by Zelosse on Mon May 10, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm

I will have a CS up soon.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Livix » Mon May 10, 2010 5:08 pm

(i didn't draw this just color it) this is a picture that looks sort of like my character

Last edited by Livix on Mon May 10, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zelosse » Mon May 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Put it in your cs.

Postby Livix » Mon May 10, 2010 5:28 pm

M'kay

Postby Iris » Mon May 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Did a minor edit to include the fiddle as well as a theme song to represent his personality. Heads up on clicking the link, may not be your kind of music.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon May 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Livix wrote:@felix -sorry

Not that I don't enjoy watching Fenix, I want to point out his name is in fact FeNix, not FeLix.

And I am somewhat offended you didn't want me as your teacher.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby UniversumProfugus » Mon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm

so fenix, when do you think you'l have thing running.

Cheesemore wrote:And I am somewhat offended you didn't want me as your teacher.

Im an ambitious mage with interest in dark atrs, you're a fire priest.

Postby Zelosse » Mon May 10, 2010 5:40 pm

I said thursday but with the huge amount of responses, tommorow or wednesday.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing