Nerdtacular Tickets Gone/Also Global Rich

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Fri May 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Wow I didn't expect the amount of interest in Utah for movie tickets. That went QUICK. And now looking back on it I should have done it exclusively on the forums as is I checked my email and got rid of them all before I even thought to look at the forums. Next time I'll be more organized with this. I really had no idea.

I'm thinking maybe we should do a Smash Brother Tournament or something. This could be fun.

Anyhoo there was a thread on the forums about this global rich website. It's a pretty cool idea. You can put in your yearly income and then it tells you how you rate compared to the rest of the world. I've been playing with numbers on it a bit and if you make $850 a YEAR you're right in the middle. Where half the people make less than you half make more. That's... Wow. Basically Poverty level income in America is still in the top 10% in the world comparatively. I can't decide if that's awesome or sad. Probably a little of both.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Nerdtacular Tickets Gone/Also Global Rich

Postby the-face-man » Sun May 09, 2010 11:50 am

:twisted: I propose a fight to the death in the arena! and if they refuse to fight release the tigers with frikin lazer-beams attached to there heads!

Re: Nerdtacular Tickets Gone/Also Global Rich

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon May 10, 2010 10:56 am

I went to the midnight showing myself, waiting for a couple hours in line with my buds playing Egyptian Ratslap and drinking soda... I can say that it would have been worth 4 hours in line. That movie rocked hard! Better than the first, and you know sequels often never do that.

And when such a thing occurs again, prepare me my trophy in the shape of a small pink puff-ball good chap.

the-face-man wrote::twisted: I propose a fight to the death in the arena! and if they refuse to fight release the tigers with frikin lazer-beams attached to there heads!

But I approve of this idea too.

P.S. I'm in that 10% to some point... Thank family that it's not worse XP
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Return to Comic Updates and News!