LI Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc. OOC:Sign-ups temporarily re-open

Postby Akaine » Fri May 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Haha I might do some drawing too later on in the story. Maybe a group photo.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby TheMaddness » Sat May 08, 2010 12:54 am

Yeeeeeesss, more drawings! More I say! MORE! HAHAHAHAHA!

Postby Akaine » Sat May 08, 2010 1:01 am

Haha Loony.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Bolts » Sat May 08, 2010 1:34 am

Ah crap we broke him again.

Postby sam4books » Sat May 08, 2010 8:23 am

RuffDraft wrote:May I request a rendering of Scael (perhaps mid flight) after you have finished with his?

Mid flight you say? Oh, definitely.

@Akaine: Let us do a tag team together :D

@Maddness & Bolts: Lol
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Akaine » Sat May 08, 2010 9:41 am

YES I can't color digitally for my life, my DA speaks for me here lol
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Bolts » Sat May 08, 2010 10:04 am

I can do a group photo for yall if you like. Of course this is assuming you don't mind your characters all being represented as stick figures with no identifying features. :D

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat May 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Now we just need Gigafist and Kerian to post, and the chapter can finish.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Diirva » Sun May 09, 2010 2:45 am

Mastermind001 wrote:Now we just need Gigafist and Kerian to post, and the chapter can finish.

Just Keiran now, although he doesn't seem to post very consistently (about 10 days between his two most recent posts).

Maybe, in the interest of keeping things moving, and since there's really nothing to do but have your characters go to bed or something, you should skip over him this time.

Postby Musicmac » Sun May 09, 2010 7:43 am

Seeing that the sign-ups are temporarily re-opened, would it be okay for me to join?
Listen.

Postby Akaine » Sun May 09, 2010 10:30 am

Can't hurt to make a cs, right?
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Diirva » Sun May 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Musicmac wrote:Seeing that the sign-ups are temporarily re-opened, would it be okay for me to join?

Now would actually be a very good time to join, as the current 'chapter' is almost, but not quite, over. I assume that Lunar will introduce new characters into the story when the next 'chapter' starts.

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Sun May 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Oh, and about me not being able to post for a while earlier, due to laziness and strenious circumstances, if someone pms, me to post, I'll get an email and prolly get my but in gear if Im off a while again.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Diirva » Sun May 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Okay, since no one really seems to like the idea of skipping Keiran, I went ahead and sent him a PM reminding him that he needs to post. So hopefully, he'll be posting the next time he logs on.

Note: I reserve the right to pester at a moment's notice anyone who may be holding up the RP.

Postby Bolts » Sun May 09, 2010 5:22 pm

I likewise reserve the right to pester Diirva at anytime regardless of RP holdup.

Postby Akaine » Sun May 09, 2010 8:35 pm

XD Oh man. I'm practically foaming at the mouth to post again haha
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Bolts » Sun May 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Aren't group photos great? :mrgreen:

Kallis was left out because....well.....I forgot him, because everyone forgets Kallis.

Also sorry Akaine for 1) making your character far too snaky and 2) for your character being the only one who's name got mixed up with its creator's.

Postby Diirva » Mon May 10, 2010 12:26 am

Bolts wrote:Aren't group photos great? :mrgreen:

Kallis was left out because....well.....I forgot him, because everyone forgets Kallis.

Also sorry Akaine for 1) making your character far too snaky and 2) for your character being the only one who's name got mixed up with its creator's.

This post has been
by Diirva

This is now the official art style of Lunatic Inc.

Postby Slipslash » Mon May 10, 2010 8:02 am

DOH HO HO HO HO

DOH HO HO

I like it how Enine and the robot are the only ones smiling. And the raptor head just takes the cake.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Bolts » Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 am

Israbi/Akaine is smiling. >:(

Postby Musicmac » Mon May 10, 2010 9:16 am

Old Sheet wrote:Name: Jake Long
Race: Human / Accidental victim of experiment's accidental explosion

Physical Description: Messy jet black hair. A slight lighter shade of green for eye color. Clean face with no facial hair. Well-built but has the body shape of an average person and stands about 6ft 5 or so. His face could be described as picture perfect by most people, no scars, facial problems or anything.

Jake often dresses himself in sleek and simple clothing, mostly collar-shirts and ties, with a black hunter's cape that covers his whole upper body. He often has his black and white headset resting on his neck when he's not using it ,with it's wires connecting to the music player he keeps under his cape, and wears a pair of red fingerless gloves with a silver plate on top that protects the hand. The shoes he wears large black boots with three large black stick-on straps, two at the feet and one at the leg.

Equipment:
    Main sword 'Dragonfly' : Jake's main sword resembles the shape and description of a Katana but is actually more of a longsword with a Katana-styled handle. The sword is as long as his body and has a black handle with a green diamond pattern neatly lined up from top to bottom on both sides. The Dragonfly is always placed in it's sheath on Jake's back, concealed by his powers.

Side sword 'Hornet' : The Hornet is Jake's side sword, normally used for dual-wielding with the Dragonfly or to fight in smaller spaces. The sword is fashioned the same way as the Dragonfly but with a smaller blade that measures as long as his upper body only and has yellow diamonds instead. The Hornet is normally placed in a second sheath under the Dragonfly in a criss-cross fashion or attached to his belt in the front, concealed by his powers along with the Dragonfly.

Final sword 'Butterfly'
    : The Butterfly is Jake's final sword, formerly his deceased father's main sword. Unlike the other two swords, this one has nothing but a handle with patterns similar to the Hornet's and Dragonfly's, only red. The blade had been broken off when Jake had found it. Funny thing is, Jake can actually make a blade with Ember. The blade takes some time to create but is well worth it as it's much stronger than his other two swords. Just like the other two, it can launch Ember-based attacks but are much, much more stronger. The handle is kept fastened by the belt around Jake's waist.

Other equipment :
      A mini-telescope.
      A small leather pocket-sized bag attached to the side of his belt, containing various lock-picking tools like wire and hooks, the sack also carries some medical stuff like bandages and potions and the usual stuff found on ninjas like smoke bombs.

Theme Song: Kevin Rudolf - In The City

Powers:
    Ember : Jake has the ability to create and manipulate a powerful form of pure energy called 'Ember' from all parts of his body. The energy comes in the form of white flames and are incapable of burning Jake himself. Using Ember, Jake is able to launch multiple varieties of attacks like fireballs, flamethrowers, explosions, shockwaves and much more. Since Ember is purely controlled by Jake's will and is part of him, he can choose what to burn and what not to burn.

When using his swords, the Dragonfly ,Hornet and Butterfly, Jake can surge a large amount of Ember into the sword and release it in a 'burst' at the bottom of the handle or at the tip of the blade to move more quickly or launch a variety of attacks with the sword respectively. One of Jake's most preferred uses of this 'bursting' technique is to surge a large amount into the Dragonfly and release at full force from the bottom of the handle and turn it into a rocket of sorts, making him capable of traveling at high speeds in fights.

Of course, Ember can also be used with his body in melee combat to strengthen his attacks more and even increase his mobility.

Illusions : With Ember, Jake is able to create extremely intense heat, hot enough to be able to bend light. This allows him to create simple illusions in battle such as invisibility and multiple 'clone' reflections. Jake often uses the illusions as a psychological form of attack on enemies.

Skills:
    Jake possesses a large quantity of knowledge and experience with all sorts of weapons, enough to be a master swordsman. He is also a black-belt of karate and taekwondo, making him a versatile melee fighter. He is also knowledgeable in various histories and languages. Other than that, he also seems to have extensive knowledge on Asian ethics and food.

Titles:
    Blade of Fire

History
:
Jake came from the royal family of Longs, a family of master swordsmen. When only 16, he had turned into the perfect swordsman and received the Dragonfly and the Hornet, a sign that qualified him of becoming the future head of the Long family. Unfortunately around two years later, a bunch of people from another family of swordsmen decided to burn down his house and his family along with it. Rather than seeking revenge, Jake saw this as an opportunity at a new life, he had grown bored and tired of his family, the stress of being a heir and his father, so he decided to fake his death in the fires.

After that, Jake went and lived with his uncle, Professor James, who kept his fake death a secret and took him into his care. The Professor was a good person and never did get too involved with Jake's life but at the same time, gave him enough advice and care to be a second father.

However, when the Professor decided to study a new batch of chemicals called 'Ember' at his home, things went horribly wrong and an explosion destroyed the whole place, killing the Professor and Jake along with it. Or so most thought, Jake had apparently survived the explosion and was exposed to a large amount of 'Ember' in the process, fusing him with it. When he woke up under some rubble, he saw that his hands were burning, something that you don't see everyday. Being the person who thought he was burning himself and dying, he freaked out and caused a second explosion of 'Ember'. Crawling out of the rubble, he caught wind of the situation quickly and ran off with everything he could take.

Having ran out of relatives to run to, Jake decided to become a wanderer and journeyed from cities to cities, strengthening and practicing his powers along the way. In a certain city, Jake saw a small advertisement to join something called the Rock Hard Gladiator competition and battled many foes who also had powers as weird as him. There, he found a place where he felt normal and actually had a family. After many matches, Jake reigned supreme in the RHG and decided to quit after his first loss. Heck, the last battle before he left was against a guy with a yo-yo that could make things explode into smithereens and before that, he fought a man who could make black holes, you get the idea.

A year later, Jake is wandering through the city of Scapia and has no luck at finding a new job. Just when things looked bad, he sees an ad of a Corporation hiring people for work. So he thought to himself, "Why not?"
Last edited by Musicmac on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Listen.

Postby Akaine » Mon May 10, 2010 11:15 am

Hahahaa MADE MY DAY <3 I'll be working on something, prolly headshots only because for some reason I can't combine bodies and heads...just never works out TT TT
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Bolts » Mon May 10, 2010 11:24 am

Looking forward to it. I got kinda lazy once I got to Adrian and Arca.

Postby Akaine » Mon May 10, 2010 11:30 am

Starting with Enine possibly...
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Akaine » Mon May 10, 2010 11:36 am

By the way, Slip, how long is Enine's hair? You don't mention it in your description.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing