Family Guy 150.

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Fri May 07, 2010 3:18 am

Holy hell Family Guy you can NOT do special episodes right if your life depends on it. The Family Guy Movie was terrible and this felt exactly like the movie. it was a Brian and Stewie exclusive episode and I realize they're probably the most popular characters but too much of a good thing... sucks. They did add a tiny bit of a touching point, which is good for a special episode but the overall was just disgusting or boring but never funny. And the last half being a bad clip rehash episode. SOoooo glad you got an hour long special to waste half of it anyways. LAME.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Family Guy 150.

Postby Mathias » Fri May 07, 2010 12:39 pm

What made it "special" was    Brian admitting he was suicidal and Stewie confessing his love for Brian   .

But everyone already knew these things.

Re: Family Guy 150.

Postby Dave » Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm

yeah that was the one "touching" part I mentioned. But yeah other than that it was a meh episode. Especially wasting half the episode on a clip show.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Return to Comic Updates and News!