Joker-Undead's Art

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Kainsword17's Art

Postby Chuckledarkly » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:00 am

awwww I always like ur stuff be it demons or cuties. ^^
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 am

Ever heard of a "HellMouth"? Well here's some info about what one is.

Hellmouth is the entrance to Hell envisaged as the gaping mouth of a huge monster, an image which first appears in Anglo-Saxon art, and then spread all over Europe, remaining very common in depictions of the Last Judgment and Harrowing of Hell until the end of the Middle Ages, and still sometimes used during the Renaissance and after. It enjoyed something of a revival in polemical popular prints after the Protestant Reformation, when figures from the opposite side would be shown disappearing into the mouth.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Chuckledarkly » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:40 am

RUN NAKID PEOPLEZ! RUUUN!!! D=
Check Out My Art

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:45 am

A poster for a movie crossover called "Robotboy vs. the Worms"? well I decided to make a poster of my own to see how it turns out. It's not perfect, but I think I've did a pretty good job.

Here's the plot.
Robotboy, Tommy, Lola and Gus have to confront their greatest challenge, an invading race of insectoid aliens called "Worms".
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Unlimited » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:34 am

That looks intense!
All we need now are the Natives who, in the end, will backstab you.
Memento mori

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 am

Digimonadvent wrote:That looks intense!

So, you heard of the Worms?
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 am

Man thats really impressive when you eventually get smoother from practice i see only awesomeness in your future! Also the way you did the words gives them a lot of character lovez it keep it going.
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Unlimited » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 am

Kainsword17 wrote:
Digimonadvent wrote:That looks intense!

So, you heard of the Worms?

Aliens that came from outer space, tried to invade Earth by using their "Death Stone", crashed, go on killing spree, mimic humans, Tendou comes, henshin, "1, 2, 3, RIDER KICK!", Worm explodes and Tendou points to sky because he "Walks the Path of Heaven".
Plue, he's a "Universal Treasure".
Memento mori

Postby animehybrid » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:44 pm

nice work dude
"Dont Juge me cause I'm a smart"
"I don't juge you cause your an Idiot do I?"
"Wait I do lol"

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 am

Some reworked versions of Kmodon's "EX" characters.
EX: Main character and he's the cold silent type. Has a metal body but why? We find out about that later on in the series. {good}
Rain: One messed up characterer. He always looks for new ways to kill with the power of water. {bad}
Mushria-One of Ex's 5 rivals. Known as the Speeding Blade Banshi, he can make a sword out of anything and is very fast. {bad}
Bain-A human fused with a Banshi and a parasite. The parasite controls his mind, making him do things he dosen't want to. He also has a parasite arm with amazing powers. {bad}
Hell: Hill-his name is pronounced Hill. A ghost that lived inside the church but fused with a Banshi so he is bound to the church forever. But sometimes, he is forced to transforms into a sickle-wielding demon in battle.
Cyo- You may laugh now at the Cat Banshi, but his nickname is the Breaking Banshi because he can break any weapon with his teeth alone. He can also keep up with Jin and Mushria on the battle field. {good}
Zero-'Zero-Gravity' the Banshi that was defeated by Twilight many years ago. His honor was stolen so he can no longer use a sword, he now uses a Electric whip to boost his gravity powers. {bad}
Pue- the Strong-Arm Banshi. He is very smart and very strong. The black and yellow on his chest is his core. Pue's power is mostly strength and being able to overcome anything.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Fenrisulfr » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm

*clap* Not bad. Not bad at all.

Nice one on EX.

Postby Chuckledarkly » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:44 am

unicorn kinda flying guy made me laugh.
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 pm

These are "demons" (really aliens from other-space) that have lived since prehistoric times and hunted human pray for sport.

666:
-----
a foul and evil creature that people took to be the Antichrist because of his name, 666. He's also called the "Child-Eater" because he loves to feed on children.

666 Spawn x100's:
--------------------------
100's of these evil offspring of 666 carry out their creators wishes to harvest humans to devour their flesh.

"Vampires" x100's:
---------------
These creatures are "true" vampires. These flying predators kill the pray like hawks with their razor-sharp insect-like talons and rip them apart with their needle-like teeth.

Jack is the Ripper:
-----------------------
These alien-mutant is the "real" Jack the Ripper (the famous Whitechaple killer). He was thought to be a human because he wore a black cloke during his hunting spree. His fangs ripped his female pray apart and his four insect-like claws work as knives, slicing through the flesh. Where he is now is to this day still unknown.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Behold, Taiyomobub the Angel of Flies. An vile alien-creature who early people thought was a fallen angel. He has the power to control swarms of flies. The human-face is really a mask, while the flytrap-like flaps on his head are his real jaws.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:28 am

This is what I think of the annoying Pokemon anime. Believe me, I have nothing against the trading cards or the game, It's the stupid anime I have a problem with!!!

Besides, Pikachu's not a real monster, it's just a yellow mouse. Now the guy who's killed it, now that's a real MONSTER!!!
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 am

LOL
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun May 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Some little sketches of possible Darkstar-Council kaijin. I just let my imagination run wild with this batch.

"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Mon May 03, 2010 9:12 am

ya know... you drawings would be really really good for a pixel game...
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 pm

These are just a few little pencil doodles & sketches of random ideas for Darkstar Council kaijin for my own vision of bleedman's PPGD universe. I just let my imagination run wild with this bunch of freaks. As you can see, the Kaijin I've done here are made up of demons, aliens, mutants and robots.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri May 07, 2010 3:02 pm

From "Adventure Time with Finn & Jake"

Marceline the Vampire Queen is the fearless queen of all vampires, who has a friendly rivalry with Princess Bubblegum. She has wandered the Land of Ooo for centuries. She is a daredevil, musical genius, very seductive, an owner of many homes (including Finn and Jake's), and despite her careless but also fairly harmless merry-making, she is incredibly dangerous when provoked. The show has hinted that she may have a crush on Finn. She may be a vampire, but she only enjoys sucking out "shades of red" from various things such as fruits and jelly doughnuts.

From "Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger"

Anamolicarus:

The Evolien spaceships, they played a big part in the 200 Days of Darkness that turned DinoEarth into a barren desert world. The first Anamolicarus arrived on Earth piloted by Geildon, only to be destroyed by Abarenoh. Another Anamolicarus (31-32) piloted by Jeanne arrived with the Barugigenia. It soon self-destructed after Jeanne destroyed the controls during her final fight with Asuka. By the finale, DezumoGevalyus unleashed an armada of Anamolicarus to reenact the 200 Days of Darkness on Another-Earth. But once DezumoGevalyus was defeated, the Anamolicarus were destroyed
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed May 12, 2010 12:25 pm

I just came up with this little cartoon idea a few hours ago.

It's a Yin Yang Yo! style story called "The Bionic-Bunny". It's about a rabbit named Joe who had his body replaced with cybernetic parts, and now works as a freelance detective. Along with his spunky sidekick, Sarah Kat and their blob-like pet Pipo, they investigate cases involving aliens, mutants and thing that go bump in the night.

I decided to use the character art style based on that of Bob Boyle.

Another little cartoon idea.

This one's called "The Space-Kids", about the adventures of 6 year-old space-cadet, Sam Lightsky, his twin sister Mimi and their baby brother Timmy. With the aid of the robotic rocket B.R.A.I.N (Bio. Robotic. Artificial. Intelligence. Network), a patrol the universe, doing what they can to save anyone in trouble, while also dealing with superpowered villains.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Wed May 12, 2010 12:31 pm

i would watch your cartoons. They look a LOT better than most of the crap on tv these days. =3
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed May 12, 2010 1:39 pm

BrokenLine wrote:i would watch your cartoons. They look a LOT better than most of the crap on tv these days. =3

This is the main character for one of my personal favourite story-ideas, a tokusatsu-style cartoon called
"Seigi Senshi Captain Japan"
Jamiko Miyamoto:
a shy, kind-hearted and friendly 10 year kid who is from a long line of samurai heroes. He never fights out of anger or revenge, he only fights to protect his friends and the people of his home town (Neo Tokyo) from Destruction's mutants. His Japan-unit (a transformation device) is on his wrist and his activation call is "Samurai Storm, HENSHIN!!"

Captain Japan:
Jamiko's superhero alter-ego. Unlike Jamiko's normal self (sweet and shy), CJ is a wise-cracking ass-kicker, but he still has a kind heart and a strong sence of justice. He main weapon is a modified samurai katana swords which can sometimes convert into Rifle Mode to blast the opponent. His finishing attack is called the "Katana Rappa", a powerful slash which slices the opponent in half.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Thu May 13, 2010 11:24 am

color! different and kewl. =3
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu May 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Lately, I've been sketching some rough Shadowkan kaijin ideas, and these are what I came up with.
"Why so Serious?"

PreviousNext

Return to Art