RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nms)

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nsfw)

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm

gtfo out of this thread no chatting

I wanted to show my Japanese friend a bit of American cuisine. So we went to Faggot Frank's Subs. We got settled and ordered the 6 inch hard ons and sirens went off, apparently we were the 1,000th customer. Boy was she was in for a treat. Two guys came out with fake subs wrapped around their cock, pushing them in our face. I don't know if you've ever smelled Japanese puke but their diet is obscene. She had to be restrained. I looked to my right and saw the most haunting silhouette of my fucking life. It was fucking faggot frank himself. He was wearing a hotdog costume and they don't even sell hotdogs there. This was fucking heaven.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Lol I can't believe you actually think that place is good. Imo the only good subs in the Bay are at Retard Ricky's Subs. God damn that man knows how to make a fucking sub. The other day my friend wanted to go to Faggot Frank's and I just fucked stared at him for 10 minutes and then slowly backed away from him for 20 minutes straight. Well turns out I fell off the bay bridge at the 21st minute of backing away so I'm in the hospital now. Peace! Obama for change
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

I couldn't believe my eyes when my Asian GF (110lbs) and I (255lbs, 22in arms, max bench 375) walked into Nigger Neil's Shitwater Tacos. They had the whole place decorated with disembodied old man dicks hanging all over the place. After taking a huge rip off of the bong in the entryway (Weed is legal only inside Nigger Neils Shitwater Tacos) I slid over to the bar and ordered a Cum enchilada and cock strip quesadilla. A huge black woman with her titties all over my food came out and we ate it off of her chest. Delish. All of the ketchup and mustard containers are filled with Cocoa Butter Lotion. Amazing!
BR

Dropping by Cathy's Cuntfuck Cafe after school? Don't fucking bother. My manga friends repeatedly try to convince me that the proximity of the place to our school makes it worth it. I say if I chose meals based on proximity I'd be chugging a load of dirty cum socks, which is about as good as the food at Cuntfuck's anyway. Color me a Conceited Faggot's Coffee kind of guy when I want that late afternoon sandwich to get me pumped for the school democrats meeting. Never get tired of the atmosphere and if you dig real coffee this is the only place, otherwise I'll see you at the Cafe sipping on the diseased backwash that they try to pass off as a drink and chortle to myself.
BR

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Me and the GF stopped over at Chez Shitjizz last night. we'd heard nothing but good things about their Salmonella Salad, so you can understand how we felt when the plates were brought to us and we could smell the spoiled poultry chunks mixed in with browning lettuce. As we dug in, one of the waiters walked up and started jacking off right at our table. My GF asked him to spice up her salad and he was more than happy to help. Highly recommended, 5/5.

Queen Latifah's Buttfucker Buffalo Wings will have you in awe. This fat bitch knows her wings, so don't playa hate. The kiddies will love the animatronic Latifah that shits out obnoxious fucking rap. If you're black you get a complementary strip search. Call ahead to avoid the wait.

Oh, almost forgot. The Jap GF (smoking hot, basically looka like anime) and I (special ops ranger) took a trip over to Pinhead Peter's Shove Chicken In Your Faggot Ass Shack. Basically what they do is you pick out some chicken to insert into your greasy shithole. Yeah, I know its pretty cliche and trendy way to eat these days, but the food was really good. At least it was good when inserting it into my ass and my GFs ass (yeah she likes anal, big deal shes not a prude). Then they have a cart that they bring by and you shit out the ass chicken onto the cart and they wheel it around and you can sample different kinds of chicken. I'd suggest the motor oil rotisserie.
BR

Postby Mathias » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Wizard wrote:
Lily wrote:hear BR

:o

Skype, foo'.

Postby Wizard » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 pm

BR is a Brain Robot.

Postby BeeAre » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Wizard wrote:BR is a Brain Robot.

Okay look, this one was just gross. Took the Corean GF (met her on Mapplestory) and I (professional MMA) to Dickhead Dave's Gourmet Rotten Drywall Diner, and wouldn't you believe there was Dickhead Dave himself preparing their famous pickle stew but the way he was preparing the stew was he was slicing pickles up using his chapped anal door and shitting them out into the pot. Smelled great! The rich aroma of shit and pickles gave me a rock hard erection that pierced my gfs Jorts instantly and come. All the great celebrities were there, on the walls was pics of celebs and they signed them using baby blood. I felt like I was going to hell for laughing at that one, but luckily Im saved. Anyways, back to the gf
BR

Postby Spoopy Princess » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:33 pm

I love how this keeps coming back, lol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mathias » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:35 pm

He brought it back this time for the sake of Duuurrrth Frank.

Postby APE » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 pm

I can understand him getting excited over the smell of pickles.

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:31 am

shit it smealls like penis in here
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby BeeAre » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Mir@k wrote:shit it smealls like penis in here

woot

Humans aren't gods in the sense that we are immortal beings that can control the weather or throw lightning bolts. Humans are synonymous with God because God is the sum totality of all things. Perhaps you are not comfortable with the term "God" and instead may simply prefer the terms "Universe" or "existence". Either way, humans are synonymous with everything else that exists, because ultimately there is only one thing: the Universe itself. You can't say that humans have a separate existence as individuals, because you can't define what humans are without also describing their physiology, their genetic relationship to other organisms. And their biology cannot be described without also describing chemical processes and the environment of the planet Earth. Humans exist within a context, as do all things. So humans cannot exist apart from the Earth, apart from the Universe entire.

And when you realize that separate things don't exist, that there is really only one thing going on, you realize that humans ARE the universe. And so are dogs, trees, viruses, black holes, asteroids, computers, beer bottles, and so on. The universe didn't just create us; it literally IS us. You can't describe humans without also describing the universe; the two are intertwined. They are one and the same. From a pantheistic point of view, then, humans are synonymous with God. But you don't have to use the word "God" if you don't want to.

Therefore, God is Hitler.

QED
BR

Postby BeeAre » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:16 pm

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
BR

Postby APE » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:30 pm

He said QED. That means it's true.

And lol.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 am

BR

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:14 am

:D

Postby BeeAre » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:16 am

BR

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:19 am

Postby BeeAre » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:22 am

BR

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:23 am

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:28 am

Postby BeeAre » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 am

BR

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:38 am

Dude those flashes are everything i'd like snafu to be.

Postby Riz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 am

most here are incapable of that
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens