Joker-Undead's Art

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Kainsword17's Art

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Jasthn wrote:I'm beginning to look through your old work, and am seeing the same thing that Zoul just mentioned.

Perhaps you should find/ make/ use a new style?

Ohh yeah.

Branch out man, try some new stuff, like cars. Anything, just stop limiting yourself to what you are doing and expand.

... Not the page, try to knock that shit out a little bit, I mean your art.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:48 pm

That was a typo.

I meant to put in beggining. But I think you got what I meant Blood.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Thiamor » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:32 pm

I tend to like his style, though a lot of it, when it's a giant group thing, blends in. Try to ink your work and color it to make each character stand out on the page.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 am

This is a little updated group-sketch for an old fighting game idea I created when I was 13 years old. It's an Darkstalkers style beat-em-up called "Fighting Monsters" (I know the name sound off, but I was 13 at the time).

The Characters are the following.
Blueboy, a blue cyborg that I based on an Eva.
Plasma, a young Gray (a type of alien) with cyborg arms.
Claire Starwand, a fairy.
Nekomimi, a cute cat-girl.
Ramhorn, a giant rhino-beetle.
Ice-Pick, an demon made out of ice.
Makaryudo, an armored demon swordsmen.
Blob, an alien blob monster.
Razorback, an monster based of the Razorback Alien toy.
Megacon, a robot.
Carnage, a meat-eating gargoyle.
Hard-Rock, a massive mutant.
Sycaron, a two-headed vampire (weird huh).

I just had a touch of nostalgia when I did this.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:00 pm

I have not seen many episodes of the metal-heroes show, Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain, but from what I'd seen, the heroes of the show do fight monsters. So I done some sketches of them.

Two alien monsters:

A robot-mutant that had two forms, a humanoid form and a monsterous form that had dozens of tentacles:
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:01 pm

My own rendition of Monstroid (from the Masters of the Universe toyline)

My own renditions of of the monster Go-Bots Bugsie, Bladez and Klaws.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:42 am

A few sketches of characters from SolBrain.

Based on the fight scene from episode 8 of Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain, "The vanishing powered suit" where a guy steals a copy of SolBraver's armor.

I don't know the thief's name, so I just call him "Nega SolBraver".

To view the episode, click here http://www.veoh.com/collection/tokkyushire...321582Htrpzk8g#

These are a few sketches of the "cyber-brain" & the airborne mecha from episode 1 of Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/K...rbornCannon.jpg
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/K...Bio-Brain01.jpg
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/K...Bio-Brain02.jpg

ImageImage
I have not seen many episodes of the metal-heroes show, Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain, but from what I'd seen, the heroes of the show do fight monsters. So I done some sketches of them.

Two alien monsters:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/K...olbrain_01l.jpg

A robot-mutant that had two forms, a humanoid form and a monsterous form that had dozens of tentacles:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/K...2/Nightfire.jpg http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/K...olbrain_07l.jpg
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:29 pm

I thought that is was about time that Destruction has some generals as field-commanders for his grunts and main monsters, So I came up with these guys this morning. These are for mostly for my Captain Japan/Combo Ninos crossover idea.

Soon after Destruction began his evil plans for Nova Nizza, Diadoro and Gómez were sent to prison by Captain Japan & the Combo Ninos. So he decided to create three powerful generals to aid him in his evil plans.

Shadow-General Zaigan:
a battle harden warrior and most powerful of the three. He could extend his Dark Twin Swords Ganryuken from his shoulders (based on Sargain from Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger). He's a very smart general who devises clever plans to use Shadow-Mutants to attack Nova Nizza.
Shadow-General Hime (Princess):
the more playful of the three who has a giant crush on Serio. She's an expert of dark magic and uses a razor-bladed fan in combat. Her plans are more chaotic that causes as much mayhem as possible.
T.V Monster:
not a general per-say, but this TV based robot is still as powerful as the other two. He never talks, but he makes up for that with brute-force. His main weapons are a wheel-like rotating lightning cannon and a fanged claw.

I've based this guy on the TV Monster from Super-Robot Monkey Team, Hyperforce GO!.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Unlimited » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Your art is...okay from my point of view.
BUT...!!!
Have you ever drawn something from "Kamen Rider Blade"?
Like this thing!
Memento mori

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:26 am

Digimonadvent wrote:Your art is...okay from my point of view.
BUT...!!!
Have you ever drawn something from "Kamen Rider Blade"?
Like this thing!

Yes I have. Iam a huge fan of the Kamen Rider series!!
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 am

This is my own rendition of the Masters of the Universe toy, Dragstor if it was a mutant creature.

This is my own rendition of the Masters of the Universe toy, Multi-Bot if it was a mutant creature.

"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:17 pm

A couple of little sketches for my "Combo Ninos, Robotboy & Yin Yang Yo! Monsters all out Attack".

This is a picture of Robotboy fighting Kill of the Neo-Guild (from Janperson), that I decided to make into villains in my little story idea.

Flymen:
Hordes of these vile, fly-like humanoids from the "World of Horrors" (a universe where nightmares and horrors live) are deadly, fast and venomous with their fangs and claws. They can also fly and climb on any surface.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:37 am

you get so much expression into there tiny little bodys!
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:48 am

I thought I give this girl a go, and I must say Sandy here did not turn out so bad for a first attempt at her=^w^=
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Unlimited » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 am

Good or bad...
I can't decide.
Memento mori

Postby Chuckledarkly » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 am

my votes good
Check Out My Art

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Some more character sketches for my old Mr. Happy, the Meteorite Man fighting game idea.

This time the characters featured are Jason (from Friday the 13th) along with his giant T-Rex partner. Krang (from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). Amy, a sexy bounty-hunter dressed only in her underwear. A guy in a flaming dumpster. GunHip, a cyborg armed with three giant cannons and a missile. And finally, Michael Jackson (the comic was made a few years ago while he was still with us), who fight with a fencing sword and can turn into an Alien Queen.
The following characters are new character Lola (from Robotboy). The Moon (who want's to destroy the world). Mr. Nuke (a living missile). Guta (a spider-legged eyeball demon). Plus God and his angels (done as monsters), Isaac (angel of light), Uriel (angel of repentance) and Yroul (angel of fear).
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 am

Some more character ideas for my old Mr. Happy, The Meteorite Man fighting game idea.

These are the TaliTummys, a band of mutant terrorists who can control children with their belly TV monitor-screens.

Blue (the leader) has two katana swords. Red is armed with a pistol and a knife. Yellow's armed with special acid cannons on his hands and Green's armed with bombs and a giant grenade-launcher.

These guys are known as "The Sentai" (Taskforce), a group of mutant freaks working for the government. Experts in special missions (alien invasions, hostile takeover ect). The members are Captain (the leader and possible human mutation), Agent Rolypoly (a balloon-like clown creature), The Mole & Mega Mole (mole-like mutant clones), Agent Firestorm & Version 2.0 (human clones and expert swordsmen), Steam-Man (a walking steam-engine), Dr, Ugly (a cyborg mad-scientific researcher) and finally the only female member of The Sentai and brand new character, Bunny (a mutant mix of human, rabbit and crab and Dr. Ugly's daughter).
I made British singers Noel & Liam Gallagher into Grim-Reaper style demons armed with giant sickle-style weapons.
Mr. Sad here is Mr. Happy evil twin (every superhero needs one). Unlike our hero (sort of), Mr. Sad wants to take over the world and kill everyone in his path.
These are the God Drill and the God Sentinal, God's mass produced weapons in the war against sinners and Hell.
These are my renditions of God's angels, Zaamiel, angel of Whirlwinds. Shatetiel, angel of Silence. Aiqiel, angel of Comets, and finally, Rismuch, angel of Agriculture.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 am

as always good stuff
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:52 am

Some monster designs based on some of the Ghostbusters toys.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:31 am

More character sketches of my old "Mr. Happy, the Meteorite Man" fighting game idea.

This is a group called the "Anti-Sentai", the Sentai's rivals, and unlike them the Anti-Sentai work for criminal groups and Terrorists. Brainchild is the leader & mastermind of the group, Freakovision is a living TV-set with boxing gloves, Dr. Freakshow is a genetics expert turned massive mutated bat/silkworm hybrid monster (I've based his design on the Popokarimu from RE5), Agent Bloodbath & Negative-Man are insectoid-looking clones, Mothman-01 & Mothman-02 are clones who are half owl & half moth, Ropeman is a strange character made out of rope and finally, Angel (who is Ropeman's girlfriend) who is a cyborg with clawed wings.
That's right, a Dalek from Doctor Who is one of the characters I've added to the Mr. Happy roster. This Dalek has been sent by the Dalek Emperor to test out it's attack skills against the strange characters of the Mr. Happy universe.
This is a penguin who is one of the Lords of Hell. He has two different forms, a normal form in which he has a staff with retractable blades and a Flying form that has 12 missiles on his wings.
The God of Destruction (G.O.D) is a giant mechanized Battle-creature with the four brains of Ted Bundy, Ed Gein, Jeffrey dahmer and Leonard Lake incasted in monsterous robotic heads.
This is none other then Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazis. Many years after he killed himself in the bunker, Hitler's been reborn after the sun threw him up (don't ask about that, it was Chris Emmans' idea, not mine. Iam just going with it), and now he's back and wants to continue in his plans for world conquest. This time, he is back in demonic armor and is armed with a giant scythe and plasma blade, and also has the dark powers of Hell itself.

Note:
He's walking down some stairs in the picture, that's why his legs are as they are here.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Chuckledarkly » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 am

as always good stuff man ^^ your style is so you.
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 am

Needs moar Blaze.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 am

Griddles wrote:Needs moar Blaze.

You mean on this thread, or in Mr. Happy?
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Just a cute little HERO: 108 picture of Mystique Sonia & Jumpy Ghostface.
"Why so Serious?"

PreviousNext

Return to Art