Epoch Eclipse Now

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:05 am

BR: GET UP GET UP GET UP DROP THE BOMBSHELL. Unrelated: Gir likes 80s pop. Griddles and I were bouncing back and forth page titles starting with "moonpocalypse" and "cheesepocalypse" then we started getting clever, and Griddles won. Thanks for the title, Koala.

Griddles: This shits all over Rita!

Seiryuga :STOP CHANGING THE FUCKING SCRIPT! I SHOULD GET A RAISE FOR THIS! EVERYTIME I KICK UR ASS IN SF. EACH ROUND I GET 10 BUCKS!

Bleedman: GGPO sucks! Lags like shit! We had more fun playing SFIV!!!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Epoch Eclipse Now

Postby RKC » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 am

LOL
http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/-Fight me, be my Pupil!!.
http://saberzrkc.deviantart.com/-Art coming soon. I think?
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/RKC- My Manga list.

Postby isaiahjordan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:07 pm

That kinda looks like the ending of FF7. I see, Holy, Meteor, and the Lifestream. hehe

Postby DemonicGuardian23 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:47 pm

hahahaha! love this comoc man! Especially the song refrence!
"eight, six, seven, five, three, oh ni-ee-ine!" o.O lol :mrgreen: :grin:

Postby Chibigirl16 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 pm

lol u guys r great! Just one thing: whicheva one of u guys is in charge of Ever After(if any of u r) needs 2 update plz!!!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:11 pm

LAST TIME. BLEEDMAN NOR ANYONE IN BLEED STUDIO'S WORKS ON EVER AFTER. THAT IS ENDLING.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby raijin86 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Yes, on Ever After, but I'm just waiting on another Zim update, and a much later Grim Tales: part 2. EverAfter, that's a comic that either someone else might take over, (besides Bleedman, since he has much on his hands already) or it's just gonna' stay like that.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 pm

EverAfter belongs to Endling. There has been no rumors, or anything about EverAfter being taken by someone else.

Manifest Doom can burn in hell. I'd rather Bleed's attention be devoted to other places than IZ.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Barrahir » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:38 am

I have to agree with Arthas.
I like potatoes.

Postby Mabushii_Kage » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Slightly changing the subject...If you're gonna play fighting games for zenny, you should totally play Capcom Vs. Tatsunoko: Ultimate All-Stars. It's sooo much fun to go up against the PTX-40A with Classic Roll and Frank West.
I will be the first to Doomsday, laughing my head off, with vodka in my left and Defiance in my right.

Nothing is forever, as even "stones" will crumble to dust.

Postby Sigil » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Just throwing this out there, I think you made Gir a little too stupid...

Postby BeeAre » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Sigil wrote:Just throwing this out there, I think you made Gir a little too stupid...

If you honestly think that you might want to recheck your own conceptions regarding the perpetuation of ignorance my friend :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Return to Comic Updates and News!