New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic: "The Sea of Tranquility"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:31 am

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby BeeAre » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 am

other alternate title: "Mare Tranquillitatus"

:p latin is cool
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 am

why not call it "Watchem with prepubescent girls"

:D
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby BeeAre » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 am

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:why not call it "Watchem with prepubescent girls"

:D

not enough blue dicks
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:02 am

hint hint ;)
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby BeeAre » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:02 am

PunkyChipsAhoy wrote:hint hint ;)

alas that would involve Bleedman drawing penis and you know how he detests such a thing
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 am

Bleed's never drawn a penis that actually looks like a penis before.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby BeeAre » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:43 am

Griddles wrote:Bleed's never drawn a penis that actually looks like a penis before.

so does this make you sad :3
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Ntoonz » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 am

Space naked. Gir has such a talent for a well-turned phrase.
Unauthorized Bleedman maquettes and ornaments! Get 'em at http://www.ntoonz.com
And join the adventure at http://rangers.comicgenesis.com
http://ntoonz.deviantart.com

Postby Grivous » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 am

Oh my god, she haven't a pantie? o.O

Or thinking better:

Wow, she haven't a pantie... 8)

Grivous
Grivous

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 am

Bleed's girls are apparently loving the new stash of thongs.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby raijin86 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:26 am

LOL I agreed wit that. Actually, it seems like their just not wearing anything. O_o
Blood Lord wrote:Bleed's girls are apparently loving the new stash of thongs.

Postby sgt-gorilla-man » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 pm

o.O their panties will contnue to disapper page after page :redface:

hand full o faya bitch!!!!

Postby Kalakcha » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 pm

sgt-gorilla-man wrote:o.O their panties will contnue to disapper page after page :redface:

I really don't see where's the problem... :grin: ...still wondering if i like this comic more for the pantie shots, my terrible knee socks fetish or for the plot.

I'm intrigued by the hourglass-like machine... what do you think it will do?
Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.
No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Alter the state of time and matter in conjunction with the terms "Alpha, Beta, and Omega".

I'm serious. The terms "Alpha, Beta, and Omega" and the fact that one of the hints is out of order is the only thing BR has mentioned to us pertaining to the sandtimer's final purpose.

Do something with time is an idea since it does look like an hourglass, bu beyond that, hell if I know.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Unlimited » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Perhaps it will open a portal, which will cause Vexus and her crewmates to come through on their pirate spaceship.
After that, lots of talking and planning, with evil laugh at the very end.
Memento mori

Postby BeeAre » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Digimonadvent wrote:Perhaps it will open a portal, which will cause Vexus and her crewmates to come through on their pirate spaceship.
After that, lots of talking and planning, with evil laugh at the very end.

this shit ain't no tesseract!
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Kalakcha » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Well, alpha and omega can mean the "begin" and the "end"... but beta dosen't have any particular meaning.
Maybe reading them as numbers? alpha beta omega can be read as 120... does this rings any bells? :unsure:
So, basically those greek letters are the key to read this riddle

Blood Lord wrote: ...and the fact that one of the hints is out of order...

What do you mean by that? I didn't understand.
Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 7: When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.

Evil Overlord wrote:Rule number 20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Kalakcha wrote:
Blood Lord wrote: ...and the fact that one of the hints is out of order...

What do you mean by that? I didn't understand.

First hint: Alpha.
Second hint: Beta.
Last hint: Omega.

One of them are out of order.

They all deal with terms of science. Wikipedia them.
Mercypostle

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 pm

It should be "Alpha", then "Omega", then "Beta".

But that assumes that Bleedman is into biblical references. The quote "I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End" (thus sayeth God) is pretty famous in the Christian community. I guess this MAY imply that the Hourglass Device is supposed to screw with the time-space continuum by either:

A) Changing the Alpha and thus altering the Omega.
B) Replacing the Alpha with the Beta and thus creating an alternate Omega
C) Inserting the Beta into the Alpha-to-Omega timeline (inferred by order of clues).

Note (WHY Bible translates to time): The stating that God is the beginning and the end implies that He will be present at the beginning and at the end. Taking the biblical teaching of "God controls all" as true, this means that God's presence is key to time itself. IE: Without God, there is no Time. Hour-glass device would screw with this, thus toying with the Power of God. This COULD imply Divine Punishment, but is unlikely.

Also, it's pretty interesting how Bell and Gir can talk in a Zero Atmosphere environment.

DISCLAIMER: The reference to the Bible and the Christian God, as well as the references to Christianity in general should neither be construed as an attack on said religion or an attempt to convert anybody to that religion or in anyway use those references for anything except speculating on Bleedman's future plot for PPGD.
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Its a possibility that the Sandtimer screws with time-space contium thing, but I'm trying to figure out two things.
1: Why the moon?
2: Why is Dr X screwing with time?
Mercypostle

Postby BeeAre » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:40 am

Blood Lord wrote:Its a possibility that the Sandtimer screws with time-space contium thing, but I'm trying to figure out two things.

you guys are not understanding one of the hints
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Kalakcha » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:52 am

Blood Lord wrote:Its a possibility that the Sandtimer screws with time-space contium thing, but I'm trying to figure out two things.

The Sandtimer will screw up whit the time-space contium, that's for sure!
The point is, how?
1. It's possible that the device has been put on the moon to expand it's radius effect or because it's too dangerous to activate it on the Earth...
2. Well, every villain want to mess whit reality at least once ;)
Still i get the feeling that this Sandtimer is just a little tool for a much greater plan...

Is the biblical interpretation is rather appealing, but "beta" has no special meaning for the bible.
I think i'll stick to an letter = numbers ipotesis, since in this case the letter order would have a meaning.
alpha = 1, beta = 2, omega = 800. Guessing the right order is out of my reach... :?

Ugh! My brain hurts! Greek letters have way too many meanings! math, physics, astronomy... no use thinking about it, let's just wait.

Postby BeeAre » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 am

my fourth hint is that the out of order hint in the first three hints is to be interpretted distinctly from the first two

fifth clue is the bridging theme between the fighting techniques of the Knights Templar and Thermopylae Spartans

sixth clue will be on the next page.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Unlimited » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:07 am

This is out of my league.
Memento mori

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!