Its fine, you're new here.
Read the rules and follow them the best you can, unless you wish to become a feast for my amusement.
There are a general set of rules for the entire site. Copies of those are posted in each section. HOWEVER, each section also has a different set of guidelines.
From the rules you need to understand two things.
1: Knock it off with the 1337 speak. This is a internet forum, not a blog or your cell phone. We use correct spellings and grammar here. It is a well enforced rule here, creating a few Grammar Nazis. Basically just learn correct spellings, basic punctuation, and you should be set to go.
Should you have trouble with spelling (I do too), Mozilla Firefox has a built in check that works wonderfully, but eats up a good amount of space. If not, well Microsoft Word works, and so does Open Office.
Follow these the best you can. When you use correct grammar and spellings, it makes you look intelligent. When you use those shortcuts and shit, well it makes a sack full of bricks look smarter than you. No one will take you serious either.
2: Its a good idea to stay on topic of threads. They do eventually deteriorate into spam and random nonsense, but for the sanity of those here and those guests who just look, please stay on topic best you can.
Threads that are labeled "Talk Threads" have some room for this random nonsense, more than the other ones that are devoted to updates, or specific topics. There is still a general topic and idea going on there but its lose, you just have to follow what is being said.
Good hell, I really do live up to my apostle name.
Last edited by St. Blood
on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)