Doctress Who's TDROZ Ch.4 & DR WHO-Quantum Lock Ch.2

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Doctress Who's TDROZ Ch.4 & NEW STORY - DOCTOR WHO

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 pm

DOCTOR WHO -Quantum Lock

(NB: I looked it up - that title's been taken already by someone else's fanfiction, dammit. But it's the best title I've got so far, so I'm sticking to it. At least the plot's different.)

Chapter 1: Allons-y!

Cold. Light years away, stars burned in the empty blackness that consumed everything it touched. The stars knew no troubles. They just burnt their life away, until their last ounce of fuel had been used up, or their iron cores collapsed under the strain.

But the man watching them knew that his life could never be so simple. He stood there by the open door of an obscure blue box, dressed in a long tan-brown trench coat that swept down to the floor, and a brown pinstriped suit with a blue shirt and tie underneath it. He leant against the inside of the door’s wooden frame staring out at those stars, as the small box hovered there, out in the cold clear vastness of space. His dark eyes saw more than just stars and light, and planets and asteroids and the turn of two suns in the darkness. He saw all that was, all that is, all that could be, and all that must not. He could feel the gravitational pull of the planets, feel them as they swung round and around their orbits at such speeds, yet no one would guess by looking at them, in that empty stillness. He could see the turn of the Universe; feel its weight on his shoulders and the power of it beneath his feet. All that history, all that suffering… His two beating hearts knew its pain, had felt its anguish as civilisations died out and stars became nothing but dust. And yet there was so much life out there! Billions and Trillions of planets teeming with life, and new stars and suns being formed at any given moment. And all of it constantly changing, constantly moving. Always dying, yet never ending. And it all hurt so much.

This is what the universe looked like to the man in the blue box. This is what it felt like to be a Time Lord.

The man was a renegade Time Lord, known only as the Doctor. The last of his kind. He’d watched his civilisation burn, just like those stars. And now only he was left, travelling through the depths of time and space, hurtling through the universe in a spaceship disguised as a British 1960’s Police box.

But he wasn’t alone. Not entirely. A dark-skinned human hand gingerly touched his shoulder.

“Doctor?” A soft female voice said, in her London accent. “I’m so sorry.”

The Doctor turned to the voice. A female in her early twenties stood just behind him, dressed in dark jeans and a fitted deep red leather jacket. Her face was framed with sleek dark hair which swept just past her shoulders, and her deep brown eyes looked at him now with compassion and much concern. He managed a gentle smile towards her, then continued to look out across the depths of space.

“There was nothing more I could do, Martha,” He spoke quietly. His voice was calm, but his eyes burned cold. Then he sniffed a little, seeming to sniff back his troubles in an instant. “Still,” he said, pushing the doors back into place with a vigorous sweep of the hand, “No good reflecting on a past that can’t be changed.”

The Doctor turned away from the door of his spaceship as it closed shut. An echoed boom sounded around the vast interior of the ship. The TARDIS. A ship unlike any other, a space/time machine that was trans-dimensional, with the inside of the ship being a lot bigger than the outside. It was an ancient piece of TimeLord technology, and it was all the Doctor had left to call home. The energetic Time Lord ran up the metal ramp and up onto the platform of the huge golden, dome-like control room, and flexed his fingers. All the coldness and distant thoughts seemed to have vanished, as he looked up at the glowing green column at the centre of the Tardis controls.

“Right, now where should we go?” He asked Martha with a grin, as he ran around the TARDIS console that stood at the control room’s centre, twisting a knob there and then running around the other side to flick a switch or two. As he did so he began to talk animatedly in his Estuary English accent. “I know! How about Mars – I haven’t been to Mars in ages! Or maybe somewhere more tropical, like…I dunno, say, the deep hot springs of the Eridian Jungle, or – oh! The Eye of Orion – beautiful place that is, Martha…possibly the most tranquil planet in the cosmos.” He gave another grin, as he stated, “I used to play cricket there.”

The Doctor moved around the other side of the controls, turning various dials. “Of course, there’s always a question of not just where, but when should we go? Backwards into the past? Or maybe forwards…?”

“Do I hear someone talking about going backwards and forwards?” said a male American voice from beyond the control room. “Sounds kinda sexual.”

Captain Jack Harkness emerged from the hidden corridor leading off to the rest of the ship, a towel around his shoulders and dressed in his newly-cleaned WWII trench coat, shirt and trousers. It was intriguing that Jack had grown so attached to something so old…after all; he was a man from the 51st century.

“Trust you to interpret something like that,” murmured the Doctor, and then more loudly, “Now, Captain, are you staying for the trip?”

Jack looked hesitant, hanging his towel on one of the low arched-beams of the TARDIS interior. “Well, to be honest, I need to be getting back to that team of mine back in Cardiff…”

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay, Jack?” asked Martha. “You took so long to find the Doctor…you deserve a VIP trip in the TARDIS more than anyone. And it won’t be as much fun without you.”

Captain Jack gave her one of his charismatic smiles. “Oh Martha, Martha Jones, when you put like that, who am I to resist?”

“Brilliant,” the Doctor exclaimed, choosing to ignore Jack’s obvious flirting with Martha. “Molto Bene! Good to have you with us again, Captain. Well – I guess so anyway.” With that, the Doctor pulled down a final lever, and the whole ship kicked into life – with a jolt so hard that everyone stumbled to keep their footing.

“Oh I’ve missed this,” Jack laughed, grabbing hold of the ship’s railings for support, as the whole structure rocked and shook on its journey through the time vortex.

“Tell me about it,” smiled Martha. After all, for a year now she had been travelling Earth without the Doctor or the TARDIS…such a lonely dangerous year that had been. And yet, it was like it had never happened. Like a bad dream, long since gone.

With a final lurch, the familiar “Vworrrrrp….Vvworrrrrrp…..Vvworrrrrp” of otherworldly engines died down to a gentle hum, and the Doctor pulled on a lever which looked very similar to a car handbrake.

“Here we are,” the Time Lord said, running down the metal ramp, and turning around to lean on the wooden police box doors. “Outside these doors…”

“Is what?” Martha asked. She could still feel that buzz of excitement that she got whenever she was travelling with the Doctor. Even after all this time, everything still felt as if it was her first journey in the TARDIS.

The Doctor grinned at her, his brown hair ruffled and a wild gleam in his eyes. “Let’s take a look, shall we?” And with that he turned, opening the wooden doors, and stepping out into the unknown.

Last edited by Doctress Who on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Re: Doctress Who's TDROZ Ch.4 & DR WHO-Quantum Lock Ch.1

Postby Poseiden » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm

will u b doing this in a different thread?
"Water is patient, water just waits. It wears down the clifftops, the mountains, the whole of the World. Water always wins!"

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:48 pm

The fuck are you? Stupid?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:45 am

Poseiden wrote:will u b doing this in a different thread?

No, because unlike some people, I've actually read the rules. I suggest you go back and read them, because you obviously haven't.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Sorry Doc. It seems like I only come in here to rip newbs up.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 am

That's ok. You were just telling the newb off, which was within your right. That's the second time that user had made pointless posts in here, and they've been necroing other people's threads too.

EDIT - In regards to my Story:
I've decided to tidy up my 1st Post. It now includes a contents section, so now you can jump to any chapter from the 1st page without having to scroll through.
Time Lady

Postby Fievel » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 pm

That newb was starting to annoy me with his constant necroing.

Doc wrote:I've decided to tidy up my 1st Post. It now includes a contents section, so now you can jump to any chapter from the 1st page without having to scroll through.

You know, that's not a bad idea, especially considering the sheer number of chapters in mine.
Offended.

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:32 am

You know, that's not a bad idea, especially considering the sheer number of chapters in mine.
I say go for it. It's really useful, especially if you've got multiple stories going on at once. It makes everything a lot more organised.
Time Lady

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 am

Quantum Lock, Chapter 1 - Continued

“Well, this isn’t bad, is it?” remarked the Doctor, putting his hands in his trouser suit pockets and admiring the view.

Captain Jack and Martha followed after him, the breeze of a new alien planet sweeping through their clothing and hair.

“Wow,” Martha breathed, as she took in the sight that lay before them.

“John Constable and Tolkien, eat your heart out,” Jack Harkness added, seeming thoroughly impressed.

The trio stood on the side of a great hill, which over-looked a green stretch of land surrounded by forests. It was like something from a painting. Trees glimmered and shone in the light, dipped in purples, blues and greens. Where the trees did not reach, fields of gold and green spread out across the plane. Lakes stood beside them, with little streams and pathways winding in between any spaces that were left. Little stone bridges laced their way over the cool waters, and the starlight in the sky above was so bright and there was so much of it, that it was hard to tell whether it was night or day. The whole sky blanketed the world in a perpetual twilight, broken only by the soft faint sunlight slanting down in long heavenly rays. But most beautiful of all was the buildings. Great, delicate ivory structures that seemed grow out of the non-existent spaces between the trees and beside the lakes. Gothic stone-like buildings like churches, only so abstract and alien that they seemed almost too futuristic for their age. And the sounds were unlike anything Martha had heard – either on earth or on any other planet she had been to. Somewhere amidst it all, creatures were singing an unearthly, melodic tune. It sounded so beautiful, for a moment Martha really did feel like she’d slipped into a fantasy story.

“Let’s take a closer look,” said the Doctor, “Allons-y!” And with that he strode away down a sloping path that wound it’s way down the hill and to the fields below.

“So, Doc,” said Jack, trying to start a conversation as they made the long trek down the hillside. “Back when I worked with the Time Agency I used to travel around a lot, but I don’t recognise this place at all. What planet is this?”

“No idea,” replied the Doctor happily.

“…And the constellation? The System, the Galaxy?”

“Uh…Nope, not a clue,” the Time lord replied.

“So what did you set the co-ordinates for?” Asked Martha. “You must have some idea where we are?”

The man in the brown trench coat gave a little off-hand shrug. “Wellll, you know me, 903 years of time travel, I like to keep things interesting. It’s no fun knowing exactly where I’m going all the time. Anyway, this place seems nice enough.”

“Can’t argue with that,” smiled Martha.

“I wonder what the locals are like,” smiled Jack. “If the location is anything to go by…I think I’m gonna like it here.”

He was soon to find out. As they got closer to the base of the hill, they could see figures moving about on the fields, and walking along the paths that wound between them…People with white flowing hair, porcelain white skin and clothed in whites, beiges, browns and greys. As they walked closer, the people stopped to stare at them with blue and silver eyes. And was that pointed ears they could see peeking out from their fair hair?

“Definitely Tolkien,” Jack whispered to Martha.

“Only alien,” Martha whispered back. “And look at their eyes! I’ve never seen such eyes…”

“Like they’re staring into your soul,” Jack confirmed in a lowered voice. The beings continued to stare at them, more and more of them gathering to watch the three travellers walking past.

Martha looked into their faces. Some of them, noticing her staring back at them, drew back frightened. Why were they so afraid?

“Doctor,” Said Martha, speaking to the man walking only one pace ahead of her, “Doctor, I think they’re scared of us.”

“Wouldn’t you be scared if you saw an alien walking down your street?” The Doctor asked her. “After all, look around you. We’re the only alien’s here.”

“But we’ve been to loads of planets…none of them have had that look on their faces before…it’s like they’ve seen a ghost, not an alien. It’s that kind of fear.”

“You’re right, Martha,” said the Doctor as he looked around, his voice lowered now. “Something’s not right. And I’ve noticed something else.”

“What?” asked Jack Harkness, catching the tone in the Doctor’s voice. “What is it?”

The Doctor slowed down, keeping his voice low. “That singing we heard on the hill has stopped. And we’re being followed.”

Suddenly, there was a clicking sound behind them, like the sound of a weapon being locked into place. The three of them turned slowly. Positioned behind them were six of the elf-like creatures, dressed in black robes and pointing at them with weapons which each resembled something like a staff, only with some sort of alien technology fused to it. And all the creatures that had been watching in fear had changed. Suddenly they were closing in around them, eyes glowing white, nostrils flared, their teeth bared to reveal pointed fangs, hissing and wailing. Even the land itself had changed – the sun disappearing behind a cloud, leaving the planet in the gloomy ethereal glow of starlight and shadows. All the beauty in the world was suddenly not so charming anymore.

“Keep your hands where we can see them,” one of the creatures in the black robes ordered coldly. “You will follow us.”

The Doctor slowly put his hands up, Martha following suit. Jack looked hesitantly at the gun by his side, but then glancing at the Doctor thought better of it, raising his hands as well.

“Something tells me we’ve outstayed our welcome,” The Doctor murmured uneasily.

And… *Que Doctor Who opening theme*

That’s it for Chapter 1. More on its way soon. The next chapter will focus on - well, you'll see soon enough. I'll leave you with only one word as a clue.
"Fantastic".
Time Lady

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Oh wow I finally updated! What with Uni work and my Doctor Who RP plot to sort out, this got left out and forgotten. But I finally made the effort and pulled through my writer's block for this! Huzzah! All thanks to This piece of music, which inspired and motivated me to finally finish this chapter. I've been listening to it all the time while writing this.

The following takes place not only at a different time, but at a different point on the Doctor’s personal time line. The following events occur in the Doctor’s timeline between the episodes “Father’s Day” and “The Empty Child”.

Chapter 2: The Ninth Doctor

Meanwhile, back on Earth in the year 2005…

Running. feet pounding against the concrete streets of London like there was no tomorrow. Rose Tyler glanced back over her shoulder, her fair blonde hair swinging back across her face in her haste.

“Doctor! Doctor they’re catchin up!” the Nineteen year old cried out in her South London accent, as she ran for her life. She whipped her head round again desperately, as she tore down the street. Five dark figures in cloaks were gliding swiftly behind her, their faces obscured from view by the unearthly angular hats that over-shadowed what could be called their faces. They seemed to sweep along towards Rose, as if they had no legs and were merely floating along.

Rose found herself dashing hurriedly between commuters and tourists, as she turned around the next bend and onto Tooley Street.

“Sorry,” she cried hurriedly, as she shoved past another commuter, making him drop his briefcase. But she had already disappeared amongst the swirl of people before he even had a chance to pass her a filthy look.

“Doctor! Doctor where are you?” Rose called out, her trainers pounding across the pavement, the hood of her hoodie bouncing against her back. Suddenly, something grabbed her from behind. She shrieked, spinning round and wrestled herself away from the cloaked figure that had grabbed her, sending a hard-knocking arm back into the shadow where its face should have been. She appeared to have hit something, because she felt its impact against her hand, and the creature staggered backwards, its hat falling away in the process.

“Oh sh…” Rose swore under her breath, and stared in horror at the creature that now stood before her. Where there had been only shadows before, now there was a rotting, black flesh. Like something that had died and had been thrown into a sewer and washed up again, crawling with maggots. The creature lunged towards her, but Rose dived out of the way just in time, sprinting down the road again as fast as she could. Toursists kept getting in her way, as she tried to get away as far from the unearthly beings behind her as possible. The one that had dived at her may have fallen behind, but there were four others on her tail now. All of them still wearing the hats, cloaks and robes that concealed the rotting corpses underneath. Slowly, the gliding figures lifted their arms, as they continued to pursue the blonde-haired girl. Machinery extended out from the concealment of their sleeves, and with a click of them being loaded, Rose realised they were guns. Without warning, the beings fired at her directly through the crowd, sending the general public scattering and screaming. Glowing light beams zipped through the air, sparking as they pinged against shop signs and railings, often missing Rose by inches.

“Doctor!” Rose called out again, ducking another beam of light as it shot towards her head. Whatever plan the Doctor was supposedly ‘getting ready’, she hoped it would be worth it. “Just keep ‘em busy while I sort out a couple of things,” he had told her. Easy for him to say! He wasn’t the one having lasers shot at his head…

Then she smiled. She had an idea. She was on Tooley Street. Being chased by aliens with rotten flesh. And there was a certain tourist attraction that Tooley Street was well known for. One that could just be her ticket to buying some time.

Rose sprinted down the road. Yes, she could see it! Now was her chance to gain a bit of ground. She wasn’t in costume, but if she just played the part…

As far as Tourist attractions go, it had been a quiet day for The London Dungeons. There was a reasonable queue outside, but nothing compared to peak times. Danny, dressed in a tattered gentleman’s Victorian outfit and smeared in fake blood and sores, drummed his fingers against the railings. He was supposed to be entertaining the general public, trying to persuade passers by to visit the attraction – after all, that was what he was paid to do. Any other Drama student in his position would have grabbed this job opportunity with both hands. Danny, on the other hand, just wasn’t in the horror-acting mood today. Sometimes there was only so much fake blood and putting on spooky voices a guy could take. All he wanted was a quiet day alone with his girlfriend…in stead he was stuck here, scaring little kids and getting blanked by business people on their way to work. People said how exciting it must be to be a London Dungeons Actor, but what they didn’t realise is that the novelty soon wore off.

“Cover for me will you? I’m going to take a break,” he told the girl next to him, who was dressed in long black gothic dress and corset.

“Danny,” the girl warned through blacked-out gritted teeth, “Get your skinny arse back here – I’m not covering for you again. Go out and do your job.”

“But come on,” he said, still walking away, “It’s not like anything ever happens in this hell-hole anyway!”

ZIIIIP-ZIIIIP- ZIIIIP…CRASH!

Short bursts of light shot right past in front of Danny, hitting a car windscreen and shattering the glass. The Drama student blinked. “What the-?” He turned his head towards the source of the strange phenomenon. Figures in cloaks and hats were making their way through the crowd, with some sort of laser gun strapped in place where their arms should have been. Ahead of them, some girl he didn’t recognise was shouting out to the crowd.

“Come see the latest attraction at these here London Dungeons!” Rose called out loudly, making her voice sound more cockney and old-fashioned. “Awful good fun for all the family! See what severe bubonic plague does to you! Knock off these ‘ere gentleman’s hats and see the damage!...erm…” she tried to think of someway to finish it off, and so strung together the most obvious old London words she could think of, “Cor blimey Guvnor apples ‘n’ pears!” Then, seeing the creatures had almost caught up with her again, Rose ran off again along the street.

Behind her, the creatures stopped shooting in surprise, as they were soon swamped by crowds of excited tourists.

Danny stood with his mouth open. He turned to his work colleague. “Did I miss the memo about this or something? Who the heck are these people?”

The young actress shrugged. “Don’t know. If you did, I missed it as well.”

Danny glanced about him. He didn’t like this. “I’m going to have a word with Tony,” he said, rolling up his sleeves and making his way towards the Dungeons entrance. However as he turned to go, he knocked straight into a bloke with closely cropped hair, big ears and a leather jacket, carrying a big set of speakers. “Hey, watch it!”

“Sorry,” replied the man cheerfully in his Northern accent, beaming at Danny. “I’m the Doctor – mind if I borrow your sound system?” Then without waiting for a reply, he carried on his way, running down the street towards where the cloaked creatures were being mobbed. Danny just stood there, lost for words.

Rose, meanwhile, was half-way down the street when she happened to look over her shoulder. Seeing the Doctor, she immediately began to run back the way she came. “There you are! You took your time – 5 minutes you said you’d be,” Rose called out.

Fixing together some wires hurriedly, the Ninth Doctor glanced over his shoulder. “Ah Rose, good work on keeping them occupied,” the Doctor said, completely ignoring his companions comments. “Now just watch the fireworks!” Carrying a large cable connected to the speakers, the Time lord dashed around the other side of the mob, and connected it to a strange device he had set up there. He then brought another cable from the device and connected it back through the sound system, creating a circle around the aliens. Running manically back over to the device, he retrieved a thin pen-like sonic device with a glowing blue tip from an inside pocket.

“Everyone clear the area!” The Doctor shouted, indicating the tourists inside the circle to move out the way. He said it with such authority and urgency, that people immediately did as instructed – leaving the ominous cloaked figures standing alone in the circle. “And…NOW!” The Doctor flicked his sonic device on, achieving the device with a loud buzz.

At once, sparks flew from both the speakers and the curious looking device the Doctor had set up. A strange sound emitted from the speakers, a droning sound which seemed to vibrate through the skull, in a strange wave-like pattern. The intensity of it made Rose and everyone around her clutch their ears. However the Doctor just stood there, grinning manically.

The cloaked aliens began to groan, seeming to buckle and sag. Their black flesh began to drip, like it was melting. Surprisingly, like the electronic equipment around them, they began to crackle, exploding showers of sparks before collapsing to the ground.

The Doctor threw his arms up at the spectacle. “FANTASTIC!” He exclaimed. Rose ran over to join him, peering down at what was left of the rotting corpses. Under the slimy blackened flesh, metal and electronic circuitry was now visible.

“They were…robots?” she said, surprised.

“Cyborgs,” replied the Doctor, arms folded happily. However something made his face fall. He bend down, examining the ruins more carefully. He remained silent, his face suddenly very serious.

“What?” asked Rose, kneeling beside him. “Doctor…what’s wrong?”

“This,” he spoke, his voice low. “This is all wrong. The technology they had – there was a reason why I found it so hard to break through. I didn’t know what it was, but now I do.” The Doctor moved some of the cloak away from one of the fallen creatures, revealing the armoured plating underneath. Armour that was made of smooth steel. There was some kind of insignia on the plating, unlike any Rose or the Doctor had ever seen. Yet the Doctor seemed to have a strong suspicion of what it was connected with.

“These weren’t just any cyborgs. I’ve seen designs like this before.” Spoke the Doctor softly.

“And…that’s bad?”

The Doctor turned to Rose. “Very. This has all the markings of one race and one race only. But if it’s them then why do this…that’s what I don’t understand.”

“But who are they?”

“Rose, remember back in 2012, when we visited Henry Van Statten’s museum collection?”

“There was that metal helmet,” Rose said slowly, beginning to understand. “You said that was an old enemy of yours. Cybermen or something. Is that what this is? Has this got something to do with them?”

The Doctor’s expression was grim. “If it is, then we’ve got a serious problem. I just hope for once I’m wrong.”

Time Lady

Re: Doctress Who's TDROZ Ch.4 & DR WHO-Quantum Lock Ch.2

Postby huai0592 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:26 am

I am a newer here.
Glad to meet u.
Is anyone online?

Re: Doctress Who's TDROZ Ch.4 & DR WHO-Quantum Lock Ch.2

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:13 am

Doctress, PM me if you want this unlocked.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Previous

Return to Literature