LI Super closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc, Volume 1: Discography

Postby TheMaddness » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Spider perked up a bit when Charles stepped up, and approached him." You have some experience in mass transportation right? Do you think you could take us to this location?" He asked, Handing Charles a slip of paper with coordinates on it. He might notice that the coordinates on this were COMPLETELY different then the ones on the back of the flier, but that only made sense." If you cant, im afraid we'll have to walk across town."
Turning to Scael and Vergil, he paused for a second before answering. " Well, thats the question isnt it. you'll just have to wait and find out. And, Mr. Scael, I already answered that question, im here to get YOU people." he finished with a frown.
" Oh," he added, with a sudden thought. "Also to make sure none of you die."

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm

}Il thrane{

The Eldar stepped out from the shadows smiling with a cruel satisfaction at the shock and disappointed natures of many applicants as she scanned the landscape of thought about the area, merely absorbing the general tones rather thn fleshing out any specific thoughts. Smoothly she commented softly on the rouse, "Very cunning." There was subtle and dry sarcasm to her words as she urged her disdained companions to stay back, or preferably to go away.

Il thrane stood idly by as a barrage of inquisitions assulted the LI official. 'Ah, a teleporter, how useful.' she thought as the man called for this Charles person.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby sam4books » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm

~Charles Price: Alleyway---- Cab Service!~

Charles looked over the coordinates a few times, as if committing it to memory. ”Shouldn’t be a problem” he muttered. These coordinates were completely different from the last ones, but he trusted that they were the right ones, and that was important. Besides, if he had simply took the shortcut, he would’ve been in a completely different location, and would’ve never been accepted into Lunatic Inc. ’It seems it was actually a good thing I didn’t take that shortcut’ he thought in retrospect. The teleporter reached into his pocket and pulled out his standard teleportation glove, putting it on his left hand before turning to the group. ”Well, it’s a pleasure to be your teleporter for the day. Since this is your first time I’ll have to ask that you make sure to keep your hands at all times, and look straight ahead. If you have any need to move, please refrain from doing so until you reach your destination. Thank you all for your cooperation.” The group would notice that Charles had said the former as if he had said it many times before. And he had, it was standard procedure back at his old job. After all, safety always comes first.

So, without further ado, Charles placed the gloved hand on the ground, with his other hand firmly on top of it. After a rather long paused, Charles induced a controlled amount of energy into the ground. What had happened afterwards could only be described as some sort of magical light show. The same magical circle imprinted on the glove was now engulfing the ground, giving off a magical glow. In the center of the magic circle was a bright light which, as Charles stood, revealed it to be a rip in the fabric of reality…or a portal if you will. Charles nodded to the group as he gestured to the newly made portal. ”So, who’s going in first? Might I inform you all that this portal will close in ten minutes whether or not you have entered it. So let’s not all jump in at once.”
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Scael blinked, and his pupils shifted in cautious silence--he would have furrowed his brow if he had the ability to do so. There was a lot here to accept on faith. He stood pondering it as Charles opened up his portal and invited them all to step in.

Scael grinned, his sharp teeth just barely visible under the bandages. He had never teleported before. This sounded fun. "I'll go first," he hissed.He stepped up to the portal, took a few steps back, hesitated only a moment, then sprinted forward and jumped through. He kept his eyes open. Was it gonna be really cool, or just here one minute, there the next? He imagined himself flying in slow motion for just an instant before his body went all the way through.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Gigafist » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:29 pm

~Arillo Amandil: Alleyway- Oh look, a light show~

Arillo watched the exchange between Charles and Spider with little interest, showing more interest in his cigar than the two, when Charles placed his hands on the ground, one on top of the other. This caught Arillo’s attention and as he watched as the same circle on his hand glowed and appeared on the ground and in the middle stood a portal. He was about to volunteer when Scael beat him to the punch and went to the portal, a little hesitant at first, but then he went straight through. “As they say, “Nothing ventured, nothing gained.” And with that Arillo walked through, tipping his head at Charles before he entered.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Vergil would go next. Floating towards the portal, he smiled. Turning his head back, he looked into the sky. "Well, so far I've proved you wrong Father. Lets see if I can keep doing that." Vergil entered the portal, smiling all the way.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Enine saw the strange spectacle of Charles making a portal. He chuckled as he looked on, he fact that this man had to do so little (which seemed to him as too much) to call up a portal was a joke in itself. But better to beat the punch, even if you find the man doing it funny, for not being funny on purpose.

"I can do a better job then this fool, bah ha ha ha." Enine thought as he swiftly maneuvered through the crowd.

And with-out so much as a hesitation he quickly followed the third into the glowing hole. At the last second he had winked at Charles. Unlike some of the more uneducated folk in the audience, except the Eldar, Enine knew all there was to know about portals. Not that he wanted to make one at any particular point in time (at least in that world), he did not want to bleed out any possible once of interest he had in this.

And onward he went, supposedly in or near the Lunatic Inc.'s base. He wondered what the place he was going would look like, not what the actual "going" would look like.

"Wait for me Daemon." He said as he walked after Vergil
Last edited by Slipslash on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:57 pm

{Roy}

<^_^> Heading into a new adventure<^_^>

It was Roy's turn next to the portal, he had felt guilty along with his anger. He had wasted the teleporter's time, Rei's time and the soldier's time on both accounts, both with his plans to get rid of the other applicants and finding the illusionist hidden with the illusion. He held his pager bag with his left while his right lowered his hat to Mr. Charles formerly known as Mister Green. “ I apologize, hopefully the next time, I can pull my weigh when we work together.” Roy then turned to Rei and apologized to her as well “ I'm sorry for ordering you around for nothing. I should have considered other possibilities.”

Roy placed his hat back on and grabbed his groceries with both hands as he walked towards the glowing light. A thought popped into his head as he slowly approached the portal “Hmmm, if they know Charles's name, do they mine as well? Is their information network that vast ?” He placed one foot into the glowing portal and took a deep breath. “ I really hope, I can continue my charade, but if I can't, this is worth that sacrifice. ” He thought as he went through the portal.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 am

Le’ss go! We’ll definitely get better as time goes! Thanks, teleporter! Milan whooped happily. He picked up his back and simply ran through the portal and waving at Charles, grinning like the lunatic that he sometimes was. Every teenager is sometimes.

Postby Zako » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Ein watched as everyone began to step through the portal. It was a curious construct but not to different from his gateways...at least his doesn't cause organic matter freeze up and die from sheer cold. This Charles person was indeed useful and full of surprises like the rest of the people here.

"Bah...whatever" Ein said as he took a disinterested sigh and stepped through the portal.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Maverix » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:13 am

Caim ~-*

Caim watched as people piled into the portal to the coordinates given to the man in the green suit. He followed the others but kept both hands on his holsters as he went through the portal.

Postby Eternal Rain » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:11 pm

~.x.x.x.~Rei~.x.x.x.~

~.x.x.x.~Location: Ally; Hmm, why not?~.x.x.x.~
Rei, having been debating about the whole thing, watched people piled into the portal one after another. She watched as Caim went through, then shook her head. 'I've not come all this way to give up now, I'm keeping on.' She thought, waiting for Caim to step in fully, then followed behind him quickly, giving the ally one last glance before she stepped through the portal.
Stufflikehearts: Wow, spam is being nice o.o
Tragedy_and_Comedy: Rainy, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Jasthn: I'm beginning to like Eternal Rain. :D
Jasthn: You are quickly becoming my bestest friend.
Garethcool: pwnt. like. a. newb.
Leopardess: Awesomesauce, good job! :D -hugs and tosses confetti about-
IamAlphaGeek: Wootz! My neck wont have brooses!!! For now at any rate!

Postby Rough Giraffe » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 pm

If Scael had blinked for even an instant, he would have missed it. The first of several minute flashes of light were nearly blinding as he leapt through the portal. He was staring into a swirl of stars, a legion of lights, each a different color; even some colors had no names. The colors were light and they were dark, flashing and fluttering and winking rapidly, swirling in and out, perpetually reaching out to him, and falling infinitely short. They struggled to break free from whatever invisible bonds held them, and they spiraled endlessly on either side of him.

It lasted barely an instant, and it was over. The fissure on the other side of this brief portal glowed bright before him, and opened up to let him pass. He emerged on the other side, and saw daylight, just as blinding as the portal, but more familiar to his eyes.

And then, with a sharp, wet thud, he landed face-down in a slowly hardening puddle of mud. He tried
to understand what had just happened.

Oh, yeah. He had jumped through, huh? Should've prepared for a landing on the other side. He pushed himself to his knees and wiped clumsily at his eyes. Finally, he cleared his eyes and looked around.

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 am

As Spider approached the portal to enter it as well, he stopped short abruptly, and turned to look slowly over his shoulder.
"Hey.....You coming or not?" he called, apparently not speaking to any of the remaining applicants. He seemed to wait for a response, and when there wasn't one, he shrugged, and continued walking towards the Portal, adding as he did so, though still talking to whatever unseen person, " Well, Waiting patiently can be an effective strategy at times...Just be sure you dont wait too long, and lose your goal." As he finished, he reached the border of the portal, and with a slight hop, entered it.

Spider landed on hard concrete on the other side of the puddle, near Scael. As he moved to pull him up, he gestured forward to the others.
" We're here. Welcome to The Asylum."

The portal let out on the very edge of the city, the buildings in the area mostly unmanned factories, and Storage facilities, no residential dwellings. the was only one road and skyway leading to this area as well. Beyond the looming buildings they could see the roads winding through the wide opens spaces outside the city, sprawling with hills and grassland.
However, the applicants were likely more interested in the Asylum itself. Before them, in the wide space between two buildings it sat, looking Somewhat like a wide, two storied Military building, or maybe a school. From the front, the applicants could almost see where it seemed the main building split off into a number of Sub-sections. The building itself, Had no real distinguishing marks, or even a sign, Except for an L and 'I', stylistically done up above the iron door in front.
In front of the building was a large, empty lot, divided by many short blocks of concrete. Most of the applicants would likely just pass it off a slightly odd parking lot. Only the applicants well experienced in war and tactics would recognize it for what it really was.
The entire area in front of The Asylum Was a massive killing ground, complete with stumble blocks, and hedged by two solid steel walls on either side courtesy of the factories. Any large force attempting to storm this base would pay their way with a huge death toll.

After helping Scale up, Spider made his way up the walk, turning back to the applicants as he pushed open the heavy Iron door. " No time to gawk, come on inside." he said, Waving them through the open door.
Who Knows what awaited them inside?

Postby Keiran » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:46 am

Milan – Status: Awed

Wow, wow, wow! Milan muttered walking toward the doors and carefully paying attention to his surroundings. Is all this stuff to keep unwanted people out? He reached the door and looked in carefully, trying to se if there was anyone who would attack him. He didn’t see anyone but that didn’t mean they weren’t there, just that they weren’t being obvious. Milan kept his guard up as he walked through.
Last edited by Keiran on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Akaine » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 pm

A pale figure slinked in the background of the group, not exactly hiding, because she was way too light-skinned to effectively hide anywhere else but a white-room, and following at a silent distance. She heard Spider talking, and bit her lower lip before carefully walking out of the shadow and gingerly putting one foot before the other to enter the portal.

Once through the portal, she realized that she wasn't in exactly the best spot for one who didn't particularly want to be noticed, but hey, it's not like she controlled where the portal took her. A quick but thorough glance around her allowed her a taste of her surroundings: a city. You see one, then you've seen most, the only exception was this particularly confusing building that had some kind of negative feeling around it. Fingering her light tan belt with two fingers caressing the glass bullet, ready to draw, she continued to look around, her bright yellow eyes flitted around as a crease grew between her black brows. The Asylum: it looked a little intimidating, especially the front yard, but she hid her intimidation well.

Isarabi's skin was beginning to feel damp: a reflexive habit, and it glistened softly in the dim city light. Her musansthk: a second-skin type of clothing that doesn't cover much, with no sleeves, a plunging collar that shows a dangerous amount of cleavage, and is cut into skin-tight shorts that are mid-thigh. Over the abdomen there are four large holes where there is nothing underneath but skin: her sides, front, and back. The color has faded from white to a light shade of tan. On the belt that hugs her waist is a heavy duty handgun that's obviously been modified, a few holsters with odd-looking bullets inside and a few miscellaneous things here and there.

Walking behind the other two, Isarabi held her tongue: she didn't want to alert any enemies of their presence...that and she was normally not much of a talker to begin with, she wasn't the kind of persom most people wanted to go out of their way to talk to.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:14 pm

***Il thrane, ditch the losers***

The Farseer grinned mischieviously as the portal opened and the idea hatched within her mind. her hand crackled as the psychic energy manifested itself, growing in power. She threw a fan of telekinetic bolts at her prior enterage, knocking them down and temorarily paralysing the stalkers. With that taken caqre of, she casually walked toward the portal, stepping in and appearing with a practiced grace from the other end. A military stronghold stood before her. "How . . . human." he said disdainfully. "No grace, no subtlty."
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:44 pm

---Concrete playground---

Enine surveyed the spectacle in front of him, various barriers lay organized in a sort of labyrinth leading up to the entrance of the supposed Lunatic Headquarters. Some of the same barriers even exhibited tales of their past use, from the odd chip to the odd stain, all had seemed some form of "combat" in their lives. Not that this mattered anymore to Enine then the peculiar building sitting a few feet behind the great maze of blocks.

The Asylum true to it's name, and true to the company whom it housed, looked to be just exactly that: a crazy house, it had no redeeming qualities about it, much like a crazy house, and it did not have many windows, perhaps to further prevent the inhabitants from suffering any damage should the building actually come under attack. Well except for the strange iron door, the building appeared dull. Regardless Enine could not but ask as they entered the building,

"Will we be having quarters of our own? Or will we all be confined into a barracks? And If it's the former, will we be allowed to furbish our room to our own specifications?" He asked more for himself then anyone else. His reason for this was that Enine, being a magician, would need certain "elements" as compared to someone else, who, for instance, excelled in close-combat. But as he was on the subject Enine supposed he'd ask about other possible areas with-in the building.

"In fact just what is available to us now that we are considered part of the Lunatic's? And will their be specialists for own own dispositions?" Enine meant "specialist" in the sense that someone who may sell guns and armor, would not certainly be expected to sell the same products needed for a well-to-do magician, as much as they were both accepted somethings just (normally) did not mix well.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Vergil smiled at the place. Not bad, not bad at home. Just how he liked it too. Heh. "Not a bad place, honestly, reminds me NOTHING of home. And thats just how I like it." Vergil kept smiling at the surrounding area, itching to explore the hq, like a child ina candy shop.

Postby sam4books » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:22 pm

~Charles Price----All In A Day’s Work~

Charles watched as one after another people piled into the portal. He knew the reactions well: shock, awe, and excitement. It was to be expected of first timers. He himself said nothing nor did he do nothing. He just stared at the group as it shrunk by the minute as if waiting until they all went through before going through him-self. He had only acknowledged anyone when Roy had apologized to him the old man shook his head at the young man. ”No need to worry so much about that. Lads like you should really be looking out for themselves.” He looked back towards the group as the last of them went through the portal. ’I know I sure didn’t’ he thought. Whilst he was in mid-thought he was taken by surprise when what seemed to be a pale skinned young women leaped from the shadows into the portal. ”Hey!” It only took a moment for Charles to realize that the pale-skinned women must’ve been the one Spider was talking to. ’It wouldn’t have hurt to warn me that there was going to be another passenger’ he thought, slightly annoyed by the new addition. The last person to enter the portal was, predictably, the lady Arillo had warned him about and rightly so. Charles eyes widened as the Farseer knocked out her own followers without blinking. ”Well, the warrior was right. She’s even worse than the Xephemorians.” Shaking his head slightly, Charles simply stepped through the teleporter in a calm matter. The days when he would jump into the portal were all long gone.

Coming out on the other end, Charles was met with the sight of a large and impressive city and the main attraction of that said city, the Asylum. ’Fittingly named for a mercenary group who calls themselves Lunatic Inc.’ he thought as he took in the newness of the scene. It almost looked like a military school, and was rather intimidating while at the same time dull. He couldn’t say he was really surprised, soldiers aren’t exactly known for his decorative skills. He could only count his blessings that it wasn’t some huge skyscraper with too many stairs to count. You would think people would have the brains to create some sort of fast and easy way to travel between floors without having to walk up all those stairs! Charles was more than happy to follow Spider into the Asylum. He could only take so much of grey at a time. The teleporter noticed as he walked through the iron gate that the newcomer seemed to be amongst them. He had also noticed that the newcomer was dressed in some sort of skimpy outfit, a negative in his book. Some women, it seemed, were not as modest as others. For now, he would ignore her.

Just than the one who winked knowingly at him before started talking about their quarters (or barracks respectively) and the conditions of employment. He yawned, all this talk about sleeping quarters (or barracks) made him tired, and the aftereffects of his teleportation spell were starting to make his body feel weak. He personally didn’t really care where they were making them sleep, as long as he got some sleep himself. The only thing he cared about was how much he was going to get payed. ”One the subject of employment benefits, what will our salary be?” he asked. After all he wasn’t going to work for a lousy salary.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 pm

_ Weeks Before

“ Are you eating cereal while we're talking?”

Roy dips a wooden spoon into a bowl. He chewed quickly and answered “ No, that would be rude. What would give you that impression.” A pink hexagon shaped marshmallow floated in the middle of his bowl of milk. He stirred his bowl in a spiral to collect as many bits of cereal as the spoon could collect, along with that rogue marshmallow.

“ I still can't comprehend why you still intimidate people and your fascination of ordinary life.

“ I suppose, science can't explain everything.” Roy said as his answer as he continued to stir.

“ I suppose so.”

“You know, you can always come back. Let someone else handle your problems.”

Roy stopped and smiled. “ Don't get me wrong, I loved being a treasure hunter with you, Caroline, but I can't let Edgar succeed where the emperor failed centuries ago.” He replied “ So I have to find it before he does and Lunatic Inc. might lead me to it before he finds it.”

_Now

Roy stood in awe as he glazed at the building before him. It seem his goal within his grasp. “ So close, but it still feels so very far.” He commented as he examined the building while he walked over to the big iron doors. “ I think, we should wait until we enter the building , before we start asking questions, Charles.” Roy said as he made his way over to Spider, their would be over glorified guide of Lunatic Inc.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Zako » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 pm

-Ein...in front of very menacing building-

As ugly as it looked...Ein's mind wandered from the various aspects on what he saw. The odd layout, the extremely used look of the surrounding, all seemed similar to what he experienced in the past when he entered a heavily armed and protected place. Still...it did not answer any questions to why they were here or why haven't they gotten any formal extension of invitation besides the few hints or obvious facts staring at them. Everyone else had similar or different expressions on their faces.

"So now what...we going in or do we have to cross that ugly parking lot?" Ein said with a hint of boredom in his voice.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Scael stared at the base before him with some mild interest. So this was Lunatic Inc. Impressive. He appreciated the battle-readiness that the base showed, and especially the design of the lot with barricades and deathtraps lying in wait. Idly, he began thinking up ways that the defenses could be thwarted and possible ways to defend against an enemy that could safely navigate around or through the traps.

He felt a hand at his arm, and turned his head to see Spider lending him a hand. "Thank you," he hissed, then stood, and tried to get the most of the mud off his face and clothes, though it was more like he was smearing it around. Which suited him fine; the mud was nice and cool. He wasn't one to gripe about some dirt.

Either way, he made his way with the group, listening carefully to his surroundings, picking out any odd sounds that could possibly be heard. There was no way of smelling anything with the bandages on his face covered in mud. Every one of his other senses worked fine, however. So he followed the crowd in, glancing back and forth around the entrance and passageways.

Postby TheMaddness » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Kallis walked past the odd lot to the door, barely sparing it a glance as he entered through the door, only to stop dead inside, blinking owlishly.
The building on the inside looked NOTHING like the outside, at all. It was actually kind of ...Home-y. It was floored in an attractive soft colored wood, most of the furnishing was wood patterned as well. The room was lit mainly be a subtle but nice looking lamp affixed to the ceiling, though there were two more standing lamps occupying the far corners. The walls on either side of the entrance had long, comfortable looking cushioned benches against them. Kallis looked up, confusedly, examining the ceiling. " I-Is it just me or is it bigger in here then it was outside?" he said aloud. From what he could see, the dimensions of the building inside didn't match the inside any more then the appearance did.

When the surprise began to wear off, Kallis could focus on his surroundings enough to find notice the source of the rapid-fire clicking he'd been hearing since entering. Occupying the center of the room was a high wooden desk, matching the motif in the rest of the room. Part of the desk rose up higher then the tabletop, forming a kind of screen between the person sitting at the desk and those entering the room. As he got closer, following behind Spider who was approaching the desk, he could see a row of 6-8 monitors behind the wooden screen. The clicking was apparently caused by the blindingly fast typing of the young man sitting expressionless behind the monitors.
" Hey Cypher, im back with the applicants. Number's at fourteen." he said As the young man typed away.
"That number exceeds our estimates." Said Cypher in a soft but clear tone, not looking up. The light from the monitors was being reflected in Cypher's strange violet eyes. From what Kallis could see, the young man , with his short black hair falling a little over his face was wearing some sort of black cloak or such.

Spider shrugged." I know, but they all passed the screening. Put it down to skill and luck." Cypher made no comment, instead moving on.
" He's waiting in his office, proceed to make your report." He stated, ignoring Kallis hovering behind Spider." Got it." Said Spider, before turning back to the applicants.
" I leave you now in the competent hands of our Second-in-Command. I hope you all pass your test." With that, Spider left, heading up a flight of stairs to the east.
Cypher didnt stop typing even after Spider left, but he did look up at the applicants finally, and Kallis almost flinched when he say the luminous green targeting reticules that spun slowly as they encircled each violet iris.
"All Applicant please approach and provide you name. Please leave all weapons in the indicated receptacle," He said, as large bin slowly extended from the desk. "They will be returned to you momentarily. Feel free to rest in the lobby, but please do not wander out. If you require refreshments, ask and they shall be provided for you. Your test shall begin within the next 2 hours. That is all." Cypher finished, in the same Calm, Quiet yet clear tone he had spoken with Spider, before returning his gaze to the monitors.
Last edited by TheMaddness on Fri May 21, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Vergil floated forward, and cracked his neck. "Vergil Nuect." After saying his name, Vergil took Nelo Angelo and bloody rose, and placed them in the bowl. With that, he moved away from the group and laned against a pllair, and closed his eyes. "Time to catch a few z's. "

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing