TITAN SPHERE CH.2

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:41 am

Due to losing all of the Pirate Harbour files I have to end it here for now. However I have decided to continue with what I do have,TITAN SPHERE, so let's get back to the continuation.

Also for those who need to catch up, you might want to head back and read a bit.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: TITAN SPHERE CH.2

Postby kraven23 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:04 am

Hi there...how are you good i hope...i have a quick comment...I believe that you have a great comic with titan sphere...it is one of those that keeps you coming back...the only problem is it takes such a long time for you to get to what happenes next....its like 2 months go by and the same page is just sitting there...it kinda makes you disintrested in your comic.....i have 28 diffrent friends i got hooked on reading titan sphere and they stopped because you had eyes of the behmoth up there for 2 months...i want to continue to read and enjoy your comic....i dont know what your schedule is but if you can...could you not prolong the next pages for so long..pls and thank you for your time

Return to Comic Updates and News!