LI Super closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc, Volume 1: Discography

Postby sam4books » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:14 pm

~Charles Price: Meeting Location---- I'll Save The Coordinates For Later~

Charles stared in shock at what the purple-haired girl had said. ”You mean to tell me that the correct coordinates was behind that flier the whole fucking time! The bastards probably think they’re clever!” The teleporter swore under his breath, he knew from the time he had arrived here that the coordinates on the flier weren’t correct, but he never would’ve thought the correct coordinates to be under the flier attached to the lamppost. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He should’ve seen it before, but he supposed he was too angry to even think. ’Well, no use dwelling on it now, the correct coordinates have been found, might as well take advantage of it.’ The purple-haired girl had already joined the group following the pale-faced man, followed by the demon. He supposed he could tag along, but if he could see the location on the flier he could easily conjure up a portal that would take him to the real location just as quickly.

Charles walked up to the flier, and to peer at what he presumed would be the coordinates. It was all here, the coordinates he needed if he were to save time and be at the correct location before anyone else. It was the perfect way to get ahead, but would it be worth it? Charles wrote it down just in case, that way if the new location turned out to be important, he could use the coordinates then. Charles walked back to his new allies, he supposed the alternative could wait, after all he would much rather meet who’s in charge. Nodding to both of them in turn he said, ”Well, I supposed we might as well go with the crowd. Shall we?” And with that, Charles headed towards the group. This “Lunatic Inc.” organization was turning out to be well named.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Maverix » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Caim ~-*

As Caim sat watching all the interesting groups he saw that the group near the lamp post had begun to leave with the ad that had been on it in hand.'hmmm seems someones figured something out' he thought, 'Haven't seen any other clue as to what to do so might as well follow 'em.' Caim got up and leapt from rooftop to rooftop, not trying to be stealthy but just trying to follow them to their destination and see what exactly it had to do with the lunatic inc. recruitment.

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 pm

---Enine, finnaly outside and following---

Enine walked with Ein, following the group, "It is such a hassle to actually have to walk places, if I weren't so patient I'd be using my ability to teleport, but there are just some things I just do not do to make this game fun."
His eyes followed the large furry creature jumping from roof to roof above them, but he kept his attention (speaking wise) on Ein.
"Ooooh, I hope I get to fight some of these marvelous specimens, I haven't killed someone in at least two worlds," He paused turning his head to face Ein's expectant reaction. It was often quite hard to know just how a being such as Enine worked, perhaps it came along with "immortality" or was because of his powers? Everyone wonders.

Meanwhile Lucifer had strayed a little ahead, just behind a certain purple haired girl. She didn't say anything, and her usual smug smile had disappeared instead replaced by a confused look. She was staring Rei down, now with malice or hate, but an observational sort of stare, as if someone about the girl just didn't add up in the demon's head.
Last edited by Slipslash on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Geomancer » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 pm

*Max the thinker*

Max stared ahead of the group, at two girls. He didn't care about one of them but the other was a demon, no question. Who was it, though? He touched the tattoo of the bat and whispered "Shade, can you identify her?" There was silence for a moment before a hissing whisper replied "I believe she is a demon by the name of Lucifer. She belongs to a group of seven, all of them female demons. She is currently contracted to the fop a bit behind her. She isn't exactly the most frightening of beings but she is still powerful. You should be wary of both her and her summoner. Now about my payment..." Max sighed and said "Fine." All of the sudden, one of the nearby streetlamps winked out as Shade devoured its light. A few seconds later, the light came back on. Max hoped that no one could have tracked the anomaly back to him.

Max looked at the others. Thanks to Sprite's gift, he could identify the size and type of all of the magical auras around him. And boy were there a few. The fop in particular had a huge one and it was always shifting. It had a line connecting him to the girl, confirming Shade's analysis. He didn't want to go up against that guy. In fact, he didn't want to fight any of these people if he could help it. If he had to, he would use Shade, Sprite, and Salamander only. No sense in letting them know anything else about his powers.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:29 am

Eternal Rain wrote:~.x.x.x.~Rei~.x.x.x.~

~.x.x.x.~Location: Moving Spots~.x.x.x.~
Rei watched the girls come from the cafe, an eyebrow raised as one snatched the flier off the lamp post. She looked at the paper get passed around and listened to the conversation the man had with the boy. "Seems as though this was a side trip, they said there was another location on the flier." She said to Charles when he finished speaking.

Her gaze turned to Roy. "Seems as though we can put your plan on hold for now, Hm?" She asked, then looked as the pale man started to leave. "Seems we have a navigator." She said, then waved to the men around her. She sure didn't want to get lost here, since she knew not of where the location was since she hadn't seen the flier.

<{Roy}>

<^_^> Following <^_^>

Roy uncorked his wine bottle and listened nonchalantly to the conversation between Mister Sunglasses and Dark Mist fellow. “ Hiding it in the most normal way. What a gasser, that is.” He thought as he placed his lips together on the bottle to take a sip of his beloved red wine. He took notice of the few applicants that were leaving, it still wasn't enough for his tastes. He corked back his wine and glanced over at the robot girl. “ Yeah, another location.” He said as he was thinking to himself about current events

“ My plan, yes, yes, a halt seems to be in order.”
He mentioned as he turned away from her and he took a step towards the stone steps. “ Through, do me a favor, if you can, watch Mister Sunglasses.” He warned and from there he took his leave as others started to follow Mister Sunglasses and the Dark Mist fellow. He would be last, of course, but that's something he preferred after hearing someone wanted to join in his plot for fun. Not that it annoyed him, its just Charles logic is something that he would agree with, through Roy would've said this wasn't a time for fun and games to poor Vergil as he called himself.

Normally, Roy introduce himself as well, but given circumstances, forming a blond like that might provide to be dangerous, well right now anyways. However, what really has his attention, his focus on was the sunglasses man. “ Possibly its coincidence, through a watchful eye from time to time, would be recommended.” He thought as Mister Sunglasses became an interesting subject to him.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 am

Milan – Catching Up

Thank you sir, the young cat bot called gently to the man who had both trapped and released him. He quickly caught up to the slow moving group and smiled to himself. He moved in step beside Max and muttered happily. I get to see if I can make it now, he giggled softly, like a small child with a treat, And if I do make it I can really help people, like they helped me. Gotta learn to control my temper, it will do me no good here.

Postby Gigafist » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 am

~Arillo Amandil: Meeting Location- Following~

"Yeah we should follow them, seeing as how they have someone who seems to know this area." and with that Arillo quickly followed the others before he would be left behind to find the location himself. Arillo had noticed that a weird floating vehicle had appeared, dropping off a group of weirdly dressed people, and it was only when he saw the markings on it did he realize that it was an Eldar Grav-tank. Arillo walked up to Charles to warn him. "Keep an eye on them," Arillo said pointing at the Eldar who had joined the group, "The Eldar are a race who like to manipulate other races. Never met any personally but they were definitely hated on Fenris."

Postby sam4books » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 pm

~Charles Price: Following---- Thanks for the Warning~

Charles looked over to Arillo as he gave him his warning. Eldars, huh? Charles looked to the weirdly dressed people. They seemed out of the ordinary to be sure, but he couldn’t see any manipulative qualities in them. However, they did seem to be the arrogant politician type. And his knew ally did, apparently, have prior knowledge of them. He himself would’ve probably been fooled if it were not for Arillo’s warning. The technology before him was new, and almost awe-inspiring, and the creatures were almost angelic…in a way. Charles studied the apparent leader of the peoples. If angels were equally manipulative his people would be in for a rude wake-up call. He’d have to take Arillo’s word for it, after all if a warrior hated a politically inclined being it was bound to be bad news. The teleporter nodded to Arillo, ”Thanks for the warning. I’ll keep my eyes and ears open.” he promised. The teleporter continued studying the tall women; if she was the leader supposedly the warrior had heard of her? ”Do you know who that lady is?” he asked.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Eternal Rain » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 pm

~.x.x.x.~Rei~.x.x.x.~

~.x.x.x.~Location: Follow Mr. Paleness over there~~.x.x.x.~
Rei's eyes flickered to the man who followed her. She stared at him for a few seconds before, ever so slowly, replying to his statement. "You've not caught my name, because I've not said it with you in the proximity." She said, then turned her head forward. "My original "birth" name, is 'Humanoid XXV' but what I go by for an easier name, is Rei." She said, her eyes looking ahead of her. She game a small glace to Roy to see he was following as well, then looked ahead of her again.
Stufflikehearts: Wow, spam is being nice o.o
Tragedy_and_Comedy: Rainy, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Jasthn: I'm beginning to like Eternal Rain. :D
Jasthn: You are quickly becoming my bestest friend.
Garethcool: pwnt. like. a. newb.
Leopardess: Awesomesauce, good job! :D -hugs and tosses confetti about-
IamAlphaGeek: Wootz! My neck wont have brooses!!! For now at any rate!

Postby Nelo Angelo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Vergil laughed a little bit, trying to hide it. "Humanoid XXV? Well, I guess I shouldn't be laughing with a name like Vergil. Rei is a much better name. Prettier too." Vergil looked aroun his, cracking his knuckles before looking back at Rei. "So, what made you decide to join 'Lunatic inc?"

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Slipslash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

--Another Demon?--

As Lucifer walked she realized she had missed one other important fact. The boy who was walking with her. Was a Demon. She could feel the familiar power that came from him. Meeting a fellow Demon on the job, was always nice, so Lucifer supposed she'd start a conversation with him. Well actually there was another Demonic presence she felt, that belonging to the boy with the tattoos behind her. The flickering of the lamp-posts only confirmed this fact. Perhaps she'd pay him a visit after she'd lost interest in the other "Demon" in front of her.

But that thought was then paused as she was eavesdropping in on their conversation (who's to say that Demon's don't have good ears) the word humanoid is what she had heard. So the Demon was flirting with a robot, a perversion in the laws of magic and science.

"He's actually trying get close to a machine!?!?" Such a thought was simply ludicrous for being who was magic incarnate. It was considered wrong by creature of magic to do anything with creatures of science, both in fact equally frowned upon interactions with each other, and both were always trying to get at each others throats, it was a natural reaction too, for magic it was this way in-order to protect their very existence; for science it was to destroy something that promotes what they deemed "ignorance" it didn't help that the more "science" a world had the more toxin was in the air (toxin is "anti-magic" and it destroys all things magic or keeps them from working). All the more reason to butt into the conversation. Which is what Lucifer did.

"Well if it isn't Vergil!"
Lucifer said, rudely parting the gap between Rei and himself.
"You know I've heard of you, but I'm sure you haven't heard of me. The names Lucifer, Demon of pride, yes I'm that Demon, te heh heh~!" she giggled to him.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Vergil was taken aback for a second by Lucifer's interuption. Quickly regaining himself, Vergil sighed. Lucifer. Just great. "Oh, Lucifer. Who HASN'T heard of you?" Vergil cracked his neck. He had left his father to escape from demons, to explore the world, have some fun! And now, he ran into the one thing he didn't want to run into. Another bloody demon. "I'm surprised you've heard of me actually. I mean, I know my clan is pretty well known, but to know who I am from just a first name."

Postby Eternal Rain » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:10 pm

~.x.x.x.~Rei~.x.x.x.~

~.x.x.x.~Location: Follow Mr. Paleness over there; Lucifer, Vergil, Roy~.x.x.x.~
Rei frowned slightly at Vergil's laugh, crossing her arms over her chest. "A name is something to be proud of, my first 'name' is really a code. Scientists don't fancy handing out proper na-" She started, then simply looked as a girl, Lucifer, moved between herself and Vergil. If she was bothered by Lucifer's sudden jump into the conversation, she hid it well. She looked at the other girl, trying to scan her.

She gasped and took a step back at the reading. The girl beside her seemed to glow of... SOMETHING that wasn't registered in her data banks. It seemed to leave a trail, to where, she hadn't a clue for she was still trying to figure out what it was. "What-" She started, then stopped herself quickly, staring at the girl with wide eyes, then she turned and started to quicken her pace, staring at where she steps a little TOO closely as she tried to figure out what she had just seen, a bright red light flashing in her head as a caution.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 pm

--Lucifer haet science--

"Well, to tell you the truth, I just "overheard" your name and made the connection. I'm not technically the Demon of legend per say, but I am fit "his" profile just as perfect as the actual guy. I have "his" soul basically, and ya know, being in the body of a girl like "this"," Lucifer cupped her own breasts for emphasis, much to the bewilderment of a merc or two near her. "Ain't too bad...if I do say so myself I mean I am the best Demon aftera-" Lucifer stopped as Rei hurriedly walked ahead of the two. Raising a brow at her sudden action Lucifer said aloud "What's the robot's problem?" The way that she had quickly turned away had slightly irked Lucifer as rude.

"What? She can't handle the presence of a real demon or something?" She said, her temper growing by the second.

"You know, this is the reason I hate machines, always getting up in arms, just because you show your freaking face, they have to make believe that you don't exist just so they can go about their business, in fact the entire "scientific community" is like that. What I wouldn't do to get my hands on a scientist right now. Heh heh, I'd show him my "atoms" right here." A red blade suddenly appeared on Lucifer's arm, she wasn't threatening anyone in particular, and slightly understood that Rei's actions were only based on what the "scientists" had done to her (treating her as if she was furniture instead of a person)

Postby Nelo Angelo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Vergil sighed. Everyone was too high strung hear. Vergil knew very well the rift between magic and science, but could never understand why they couldn't co-exist. "Say, Lucifer. I take it you don't like machines very much, am I right? Well, let me give you some advice. Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer. If you truly hate machines, get to know them. If you still don't like them...well then at least you got some info on them." Vergil ran his hand through his hair. His nice little convo had gone down the drain...but he was also a little unnerved. She did indeed act like the Lucifer he had heard of. It sent a chill down his spine as a grin spread across his face. Things were getting interesting around here.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 pm

"I don't hate that "thing" over there, I just hate what she stands for, and you would too if you knew what's good for you. It's not like I can just go "learn with the scientists" that'll end up killing me. Your somewhat human, so you would just lose your powers, that's why we've always hated science, it erodes our essence, at least those of us who've been in magic far, far to long to simply see what they're up to. And they hate us because they can't explain our existence, and think we are all crazy for spreading "rumors" as they call it." Her temper had dissipated as she railed against the magical communities greatest rival. She looked at Vergil and caught the smile on his face, taking it to mean he was inwardly agreeing with her.

"I mean you don't want to become a full-fledged human right? You Demon's in this dimension work different then where I come from, but were all moderately the same, we hate science. It's just something that's always been that way, and will always be that way." Lucifer finished throwing her hands into the air, and mildly shaking her head. As much as she admitted; it was right, for mixing science and magic was like mixing oil and water both could technically be mixed, but both would never be truly one, perhaps it was some hidden wisdom from the inner workings of an old one (as the present Demon's often called the greatest Demon's of legend, the fated 7) Lucifer acted like Lucifer, but was she truly the agent of hell? Enine even wondered if his servants sometimes knew more then he did, but most of the time, he reminded himself that he, not they, were in control of the reigns, this still did not stop the girls from sometimes letting out more information then Enine would like the common person of the realm to know. What little there was to know about Demons were secluded to those who were either Demons or used Demons (save an odd few) in a world full of an abundance of knowledge, Demonology was one of the very small niches in it.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:26 pm

{Roy}

<^_^>_Walking_<^_^>

“ That's a wise thing to say, Vergil.” Roy commented from the back as he carried his groceries . He was in the back of the trio, walking right behind them. “ However, if I might add, ma'am and you are correct, but not absolutely. You might think the scientific company hate magical things, however, that's not always the case.” He added as he began to state his opinion on the subject. “ Its gives scientists a thrill to explain the unexplainable. The problem is, eventually we would reach an impasse, that's just too strong. “ Roy explained talking as if he was a scientist, his tone was gentle and his attitude was indifferent.

Roy lowered his bag slightly so he could took a look at this so called Lucifer. She dressed in a manner that seemed similar to what Roy imagined a girl from an academy would wear. “ But as you put it, if it actually kills you, then its best to continue your way of thinking and ignore what I said.” He mentioned “ All life is important, after all.”
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Nelo Angelo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Vergil thought about what the girl had said for a moment before nodding his head. "It is true what you say, in both aspects. I do not wish to become human, not even in the slightest, but just think of some possibilties. Imagine a being with the powers of both magic and machine. If someone could somehow break the barriers between magic and machine, if we could just stop hating each other for two minutes...we could create amazing things. Of course, you have your views, I have mine." Vergil took out bloody rose, and spun it around his finger. "This baby here is what I'm talking about. A gun with demonic power, a grand example of magic and machine working together" Vergil looked behind him, and chuckled. "We all have our opinions, don't we?"

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:42 am

The one who he was trying to speak to seemed preoccupied with his own thoughts, muttering something about Shade, and as he watched him, he gruffly spoke. "Fine," he said. Was he having his own conversation with himself, or was there really someone there? Scael had no magical powers to speak of, so even if he was curious, he had no way of seeing it unless it were right in front of him. And even then--

With dull surprise, he noticed the street light going out, but only barely. It flicked back on even as he turned his head and pulled his hood away to see it. What, was the bulb going bad? Or...

It wasn't important. He wasn't getting anywhere trying to talk to this man. He increased his pace, slowly catching up to the leader of the group... what was his name? Khali? No, Kallis. Passing Virgil, Rei and the others, he finally caught up, trying to draw as little attention to himself as he did.

As he approached, he spoke. "Pardon me, Sir Kallis," he hissed--though hissing for him was unavoidable, "might I ask you some questions?" Without missing a beat, he asked, "Would you tell me something about Lunatic Inc? I'm afraid I don't know much about the organization. Your knowledge would be a boon upon me." In a hundred years, he hadn't broken his habit of being overly respectful, but with the inherent sharp inflection on his voice, there was no telling how he would really react.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby TheMaddness » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 am

"Oh...Right then." Said Kallis, not quite sure what else to say. The woman didnt appear to be paying him any attention anymore, so he slowly edged his way around her, and continued onward, sparing a curious glance back.

He jumped a little when another one of the applicants popped out of nowhere to pose his own question in a strangely sibilant voice. " GAH!" Cried Kallis in surprise. " Geez, everyone wants to talk to me now. Is this what it's like to be popular or something?" he asked, a little annoyed." Walk and talk. And Dont call me sir, it makes me uncomfortable." he said with a sigh to Scael as he continued on.

" I only know what everyone knows. They're at the top of the food chain, so to speak, they're the pros. Hmmm, They mostly keep to themselves, with a few exceptions, which is kind of why the open application is kind of a big deal. What else...To be honest, no one really knows a lot about them individually, or at least they dont spread it around. Well, besides their titles, I hear all the members are supposed to be a little unusual in one way or another. Makes sense I guess considering they're all supposed to be specialists in whatever they do. That's the theory on how they stay on top anyway. Oh, and their leader, he's one of the half-dozen or so guys that ended the Endless War. Crazy strong supposedly, though, for some reason, he doesn't seem to get out much. Thats about it." He said, Trailing off as the guy with the sunglasses lead them around a corner. A strange sensation passed over him as he turned, causing him to slow in puzzlement for a moment before he shrugged it off, as nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and no one else seemed to notice. At the same point, both
Enine and Charles had similar, but different feelings, Enine feeling as though he had felt the barest hint of a ripple in the air, and Charles had a brief pinch somewhere in the back of his head, both of them feeling them so briefly they could barely even be sure they had actually felt anything or remember what it was.

What seemed like a few hours later, Kallis's legs were starting to hurt. After turning that corner, they had entered into a maze of closely packed buildings and alleys, branching of in almost every conceivable direction. There had been endless twists and turns since then and Kallis had completely lost any sense of direction since then. He didn't know exactly how long they had been going, but if he was getting tired, then it must have been quiet a bit.
At first, Kallis had passed it off as just confusion by the narrow warrens, but as time passed, he became more and more suspicious. As he walked along, hand resting on the wall to his side, he gritted his teeth as his suspicions proved true.
" How much farther did you say it was?' he asked carefully. The pale man was walking up head, and called back nonchalantly, "Oh, not far, not far, were almost there." Kallis's eyes were boring holes in the mans back as he replied. " Oh really, cause it seems to me we've been going in circles for over an hour."
The pale man slowed to a sop and turned around with a ready smile on his face. " Oh it only seems that way because all the buildings look alike. Were well on our way, swear."
Kallis's continued his glare as he jerked a thumb back towards the wall. " Yeah? Thats real strange, because I made a K shaped mark in the wall about an hour back," he said, his tone turning accusing, " And we just past it again. For the second time."

The man stood quietly for a second, as if trying to decide how to proceed. Finally, he sighed, and smiled again as he chuckled a bit to himself. " All right, ya got me." he said throwing his hands up into the air.
"Had you going for a while though." Kallis watched him wordlessly. Just what was this all about. He'd had his suspicions, but he really had no clue as the the guys goal.
The man in question scratched his head sheepishly. " Guess I should have been paying more attention, I could have caught that little mark you did, altered the dimensional distortion to cover it. Yeah, Wish I could have given you guys the run around little longer." he said, as he began removing his sun glasses.
" It'd be a lot easier for us to kill you all when youre all good an' tired out a, after all.".

What was underneath the glasses made even Kallis grimace, and he had seen some gruesome things. Someone had obviously done a very bad cybernetic enhancement on this man. Where his eyes should have been, there were two silver metal orbs, each shining wit 4 to 5 pinpoints of light. However, kallis Could tell it was a bad job, because of the setting around the eyes, which were drilled into place with actual screws. Whats more, it wasn't even a good fit, as the sets were loose from being too big, exposing the dark red flesh of his inner eye sockets for kallis, and all the others to see. Whoever the guy was, he had to be either a poor idiot, insane, or a sadist, because no one else could have asked for such a procedure.

The man continued talking as he began pulling at the skin on his hands, which came off in shreds, revealing equally hideous metal contraptions in the semblance of hands underneath, clearly built right into the ordinary human flesh of his wrists, in a similarly gruesome fashion to his eyes. Kallis was beginning to lean toward the insane and Sadist options, as he began to back away, pulling the sword hitl from it's clasp again.
" It's nothing personal ya know. It's just I really hate Lunatic Inc, those bastards. They busted me and the gang a while back for some little crap, blowing up some space port, or murdering a couple dozen people or something, I dont really remember. The point being, they got us riled and We KNEW we were going to get some payback. Only thing is, they live up to their reputations, you know. We wouldn't stand a chance going at em directly. But, you know, when we heard About this application thing, we just knew this was the chance to get back at those smug bastards. After all, we may not be a match for those guys, they've been in the biz for a long time, but you twerps, we can take you. And just think how bad they'll look when they show up to find the poor dismembered bodies of their little applicants strewn all over the place?! They'll be a laughing stock." The man laughed to himself.
Kallis was beginning to wonder why the guy was using plural pronouns, when his questions answered themselves, in the form of to figures slinking out of the adjacent alleys to the mans back. One was ridiculously tall, and wearing an equally ridiculous open trench coat that did nothing to hide the fact that from the waist up the guy was a enormous humanoid centipede, the clor of old rust. From the head, two dinner plate sized green orbs that must have been eyes bulged wetly , above a leering mouth rimmed by two hand sized mandibles. Ironically, the creature was toting what was obviously some kind of large and dangerous looking Cannon weapon.
The second was a little shorter then the original man, but somehow even uglier. He was wearing a hilariously blue jogging suit, and his skin was a pasty purple-gray, and glistening with some kind of acidic sweat, by the way it sizzled as hit dripped onto the ground. It's mouth was a hollow gaping hole in it's face, below two tiny, beady black eyes. From it's wrists sprouted two organic black blades the length of Kallis's arms.
" So do us a favor would ya? Go down easy would ya? wouldn't want our gift to arrive late." finished the cyborg as the Centipede-man Suddenly shot up the side of the wall with frightening speed, clinging to it with the small spines lining his body as He opened fire with his cannon, sending large balls of energy rapidly rainingdown on the group from a high angle. At the same time, the Shorter...THING, rushed forward towards Enine and Vergil, And let loose a spray of acid Green mist towards them at close range in the tight alley.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:28 am

Before Vergil knew what was happening, they were under attack. In this tight alley, there was no where to go...except up. Vergil shot upward, placing one foot on the nearest wall, and pushing towards the other wall, until he was high enough to dodge the spray. In mid air, Vergil twisted and drew bloody rose, sending a single bullet towards the short thing, and one towards the centipede. In these tight quarters, he couldn't use bloody rose's ability without doing damage to those nearby, including himself. "It will take more then that to trap me. Feel the sting of my rose."

Postby Geomancer » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Max nodded "Yeah, with all these guys here, you never know which of them might decide to kill you just because you stood out a little b- Watch out!"

Max, with years of practice under his belt, reacted immediately. He had decided against not showing off. Now was no time to be particular. "Jinn! Get me out of here!" A whirlwind appeared around Max's waist and he shot up into the air. "Cover me!" The whirlwind then grew to encompass his whole body. Not only did this deflect things, it also hid his body from view. He looked at the two enemies and shook his head. He didn't know what they were thinking but it was time to teach them a lesson. "Aura, Salamander, time for a little shooting practice." His right hand rippled and began to change, turning gold as it did so. Soon it was three gun barrels. "Fire in the whole!" Jinn dropped the whirlwind just enough to expose Max's new arm. The arm began to turn and soon fireballs were firing out of it as though Max had a machine gun in his hand. He didn't like bugs so he aimed at Mr. Centipede first.
Last edited by Geomancer on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 pm

As Enine had felt the chill moments before he had known, something was amiss. Catching his ervants gaze, she knew something had happened as well. Enine's only answer was to give her a slight nod as if to say: "Be on your guard."

But as the glasses guy had shown himself, and then his three buddies, Enine's suspicions were only confirmed. "It is time for a little fun! It looks like I'll get my wish after all!" He thought.

Lucifer who was closer to the "acid-man" and thus was more in danger, followed Vergils lead, but instead of aiming for the centipede man, she aimed for the guy who had just attacked her, rebounding off the wall she landed behind him. A red Locus appeared on her arm. At that exact moment 3 other girls appeared, this time in front of Acid-guy.
Asmodeus, Mammon, and Beelzebub Each had their arms up, the red blades shining with a magical aura, that seemed to indicate they were a sharpness not of this world. With Lucifer following up with her blade she shouted, "I'll have the heart!"

The other three girls giggled as they thrust their locus's at the man body and head, each from a different direction.

"I'll have the stomach!" Said Beelzebub as she thursted her locus forward towards her target
"I'll have the groin!" Said Asmodeus
"I'll have the head!" Said Mammon.

And from behind the 4 girls came Enine's voice, directed at all three men,
"I cannot fathom the stupidity you men possess. Attacking this many people. Attacking, me! You are the lowest of the low, the worst of the worst. You abominations do not deserve to even be called things. You are furniture, I'll have your bodies made into a foot stools when we are done here. You've made an extremely stupid mistake, you want revenge? I feel pity for you all, let us remove you from the gene pool, so that we may all benefit from your demise, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA." If Enine was trying to make the men all mad, he was doing a good job. There was nothing that was more interesting then infuriating human beings, such was one of the joys of having a higher level of thinking then most. He was, a troll incarnate.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Scael glanced at all three enemies: the centipede-man... insects had hard carapaces, but hard underbellies. A normal centipede's arms were tube-like and weren't very strong, but this one seemed a bit different. On a cursory glance, his arms and legs seemed strong but brittle. The alien-looking thing in the blue jogging suit... obviously a genetic defect in his own right, he dripped acid from his pores. He wasn't sure how strong the acid was, and finding out seemed like a waste of time.

Standing where he was, toward the front, he was closer to the cyborg, and flexed his arm behind his back without drawing any suspicion, and when the others attacked, he swung his arm, gripping the handle of the single-bladed short sword, pouncing forward with the predatory lust of a tiger, and swinging it up, towards the android's waist.

He expected the guy to block, so he had put just enough force into his attack to push him back. There was no way he would have been able to cut steel. But it wasn't his true attack. As he got close, he grabbed at the cyborg's arm with his free hand, and opened his mouth, unleashing a torrent of red-hot flame.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Eternal Rain » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:06 pm

~.x.x.x.~Rei~.x.x.x.~

~.x.x.x.~Location: Alleyway; Attacked?~.x.x.x.~
Rei's eyes scanned over the abnormalities, ignoring the scanner in her head for the time being. She pulled out the daggers in her boots, running at the centipede man, putting her foot on a scrap of metal and propelled herself up and over it, skidding to a halt as she turned, racing to it's back to slice through it's back. Before her attack hit, her eyes looked blood shot as her free hand flipped over the dagger, causing the blade to be engulfed by fire for a few seconds as she went for the centipede.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing