LI Super closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc, Volume 1: Discography

Postby Zako » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 pm

-In the Café…next to Enine-

There were few people who knew what his true nature really was but this was no shock. Ein had meet people like these and the best way to respond to such was to feign ignorance. However, since the circumstances of the meeting were different, Ein had only one thing he was able to do. He raised his hand a snapped his fingers and a card issued out from between his thumb and index.

Ein Hartman- Private Defense Contractor.

Ein then looked up to Enine and said, “I rather be known by the name on this card for the time being. Although I never known you until now, you obviously know a whole bunch already all I ask that you keep to this story. I am on…vacation”

Ein took a deep sip of his drink and set it down heavily and turned to face this new person. It was an odd character yet somewhat appropriate given to the rabble he had seen outside.

“Although I do have the power to affect many different dimensions, I usually stay in this one…as do most of my colleagues in the other business, keeping it safe so people like you can trample about without any debilitating harm. As for the title…I am the 19th to bear the title and not proud of it. I suppose you not here to buy anything from me are you?” Ein said with some interest in his voice.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Keiran » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 am

Milan – Lamp-post

Sort of, he told Max, smiling shyly, I can sense when I person wishes to do me harm or if they wish to manipulate me but I can’t tell exactly what they want to do to me. I can tell if they want to hurt me but how what they would do specifically to hurt me, if that makes sense. He walked beside the older man and looked at the note attached to the post. Hey, Max, why post this on the street lamp if we all already have it? I meant, it seems kind of redundant doesn’t it?

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:04 pm

{Roy}

<Meeting Place>

Roy smirked at the girl's question, not because she asked, but her choice of a question. “ Well I'm surprised you didn't ask why I assumed you're a robot.” He commented with a slight chuckle. “Yet you do make a good point. However, the answer is simple, if there is enough positions for the rest of us, then, I have no reason to betray anyone here. If there is only room for one, then near the end, we should all break the alliance.” Roy said as his answer to the frilly looking girl. It was straight forwarded and simple. “ Backstabbing is just bad business, I've seen what happens, and its never pretty. So I definitely don't want that kind of trouble.” He added.

“ Look, all I need is this Mister here to act like an authoritative figure. Everyone here is looking for one, and he fits the bill so I assume the morons here would follow what he has to say. See its all about choices and confusion. ”
Roy mentioned as he explained his little plot and gestured over to the old man in the green suit. “ If we need more actors, then you, Madam, act as his assistant, and Mister Soldier and I, act as his personal body guard.” He continued “ Time is a factor here gentlemen and lady, make your choices.”
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm

~Charles Price: Meeting Location---- You Got Yourself A Deal~

Charles liked this young man’s reasoning. Eliminate the competition so that their future employers had less to choose from. He didn’t know who this young man was, but already he was impressed. Though he wasn’t exactly the sort to form alliances straight away, he supposed in from a political point of view it would be wise if he were to survive. The camouflaged guy, he was a tad bit concerned with however, the guy had razor sharp teeth. Not to mention he was in no hurry to threaten him. The teleporter was surprised when he learned the young girl was a machine. He didn’t even think it was possible, what sort of place would have this sort of technology? He wouldn’t like to think what would happen if folks back home get a hold of it. The machine was intelligent too, as she had obviously thought ahead, even more impressive. ’I still don’t think children are cut out for this though’ he thought, not entirely sure how old the machine was, but she still registered as a child in his book.

Luckily for him, he didn’t have to worry about any backstabbing. That was good, he couldn’t count how many times dealers had betrayed him in the past. And Charles was even growing more impressed with the young man by the second. He obviously knew his stuff. ’If only all young people were as clever’ he mused. Time was running out as the young man said, if they don’t act now they may never be accepted into Lunatic Inc. He couldn’t afford that to happen. With a smile and a nod of approval the teleporter said, ”Kid, you’ve got yourself a deal.” After all, he had mingled with plenty of politicians in his time. Something like this shouldn’t be that hard.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Nelo Angelo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Vergil floated a few feet forward, clearing his throat. "Sorry to interuppt what seems to be a most charming conversation, but this seems very interesting, and would just love a role, if of course there is one availible for a young demon such as myself." Vergil glanced over at Roy, crossing his arms together. "My name is Vergil, and I seek out some fun."

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:46 pm

--Enine, at a cafe/bar thing, place--

"I wouldn't think to expose you my friend," Said Enine.
"Because if i did that it would only lead to my exposing, I've already found out how quickly I get borred when that happens..."

"But It seems I had forgotten, you are no where near my level as far as powers go, this is not an insult, only the truth. I can do more but I choose not to. It is strange always walking the edge of things, it's even more strange how people can put up with evil people, or those who fight for "justice" but when someone who tries to understand both (as I am the witch of true neutrality) comes along, both sides end up hating them." Just then the bartender came back with the tea Enine had ordered, he set it down and stepped back a little, Enine took the cup in his hand and took a sip, before quickly spitting it out all over the bartender. "Euuuugh! You call this tea! i've drank swamp water with a better taste then this, this drivel, take this filthy excuse for a drink away, get go!" the Bartender went three shades of red before grabbing the cup and storming off. Cassually Enine returned to his subject, "But I digress. I have come here like those outside, but unlike those outside, I've only come here for more entertainment (oh sure I can die, but I can always return, so it's all the more entertaining)" Enine said, pointing a finger out the window. His demeanor then softened, and relaxed, strange compared to how elegant and high he was acting just a second ago, it was like he was two people, the god, and the plain summoner.

"I can see you're fine with your job, but having a comrade, no matter how far he is from your own position (you have more experience then "they" do) is always a plus. I didn't come here looking for a buddy, but ya know you kinda sense these things, and these things kinda fall into place. How's about it?" At this Enine held his hand out towards Ein, for him to shake presumably.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Eternal Rain » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:54 pm

~.x.x.x.~Rei~.x.x.x.~

~.x.x.x.~Location: Meeting Place; Roy, Charles, Arillo, and Vergil~.x.x.x.~
Rei rolled her eyes. "I didn't ask because I didn't feel the need, you guessed right." She said, then listened silently. She noticed Charles slight surprise, but said nothing about it. "Assistant? I guess I could play tha-" She started, then grimaced when Vergil approached. Again, her scanners didn't find anything threatening, yet, so she stayed relaxed. She looked at Vergil warily, not quiet sure about the extra addition. "Hmm..." She said simply, leaning back against her pole as she thought over the plan.

Emerald eyes stayed hidden behind bangs, fixed on the ground as the girl thought over the possibilities. She then looked up, into the faces of the people near her. "I guess I will help. Enlighten me, one last time. An assistant, am I?" She asked, the corner of her lips twitching into a very small smirk.
Stufflikehearts: Wow, spam is being nice o.o
Tragedy_and_Comedy: Rainy, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Jasthn: I'm beginning to like Eternal Rain. :D
Jasthn: You are quickly becoming my bestest friend.
Garethcool: pwnt. like. a. newb.
Leopardess: Awesomesauce, good job! :D -hugs and tosses confetti about-
IamAlphaGeek: Wootz! My neck wont have brooses!!! For now at any rate!

Postby Gigafist » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm

~Arillo Amandil: Meeting Place-It’s a deal. ~

Arillo couldn’t help but grin at the plan that Roy presented them with. Arillo threw Vergil a questioning look as his cybernetic eye quickly honed in on Vergil and scanned him. After a few seconds Arillo’s eye told him that all of Vergil’s vitals were normal, so Arillo turned his attention back to Roy. “You’re pretty clever for a young one aren’t you? Alright I’m in. It shouldn’t be too hard to play the role of a bodyguard,” he said as he turned to Charles, “and as to you my brightly dressed acquaintance, I would like to apologize to. On a daily bases I’m usually in a aggressive mood and today has been a bad day for me, with the ship I that I hired landing at the wrong port, making me walk three hours to get here instead of thirty minutes. Now things seem to be brightening up a bit with this plan of his.”

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 pm

--Enine, summoning a Demon to do a Merc's job (i.e. RIP THE POSTER OFF THE LAMP)--

Enine's outstretched hand then turned out in a stopping gesture.

"Hold one second for your answer. It seems those idiots out near the lamp post are taking forever to simply check something so unbelievably obvious it's making my head hurt from over here."

The same hand then snapped. And in a brilliant flash of white light (with a little wind that knocked over a man walking past) appeared a girl in the most ludicrous outfit in the area, oh and she had pigtails.

"Asmodeus of Lust here!" said the stake-girl with obviouse cheeryness.
"I need you to got examine that poster on that lamppost outside, I know what's the deal, but I'd be nice to see if your smart enough to firgure it out. No?"

"Ok boss." She answered back. Her eyes met the man Enine (or the master as they reffured to him as) was sitting with. "Who's the cutie?"
"That's irrelevant, go check that lamp NOW."
"B-B-But why can't I go check the lamp I want to do it. I want to!" it was always inevitable, that if Enine summoned one stake, the others barged onto the scene, Enine hadn't yet mastered the technique of summoning them and so they often all appeared, he could handle them all walking around, but when they fought he could only handle 4 or 5 (for now...)

A new girl with green hair, stood bawling next to where Asmodeus stood, they wore the same outfits.
"Stop that Levi, the master told me first!"
"No you! stop that!"
"But I want to do it!"
"stop."
"No he told me!"
"But you always get to-"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT YOUR F***ING MOUTHS!!!"
came a scream from a new white haired girl with curls in here hair. The two others immediately stopped. "I'LL DO IT!"she screamed again, she then stormed out the door, an extremely angry look on her face. Asmodeus and Leviathan looked at each other, before quickly following, but before Asmo left the door, she turned around and gave Ein a wink.
"Hey wait for me!" she said as she walked out.

Enine sighed after they had left. He turned around, and saw that the other three had appeared as well, it seemed Enine hadn't noticed their appearance

"They do not need help?" said Belphegor, to Enine, the most trusted out of all the sisters. Mammon was to busy trying not to laugh at her master, as was Lucifer.
"No." Enine said, flashing the other two his most malicious smile (a smile that said "I could torture you for years if you want to try me..") they stopped. Beelzebub was there too, talking to the bartender it seemed. Probably something about a menu...

"Now where were we?" Enine said turning his attention to Ein, once again holding his hand out for a shake.

--Out front near the group AND the lamp post--

If anyone had looked at the cafe they would of seen an angry, yet strange looking, girl storm out the front door, followed by two equally strange looking and less angry girls as well. Some of the Merc's nearest them gaped as they saw the girls in their lude dresses, if not lude, then out-of-place.

Once Satan reached the crowd she began rudely shoving people aside. Asmo and Levi follwed behind in the wake she left. Satan then shoved aside a cat eared youth near the poster (Milan)

"Outta the way cat-boy." Satan snarled. She grabbed the poster by one of it's corners and then sheared it off the post, leaving what was underneath it, to be seen by all.

"What is it? What is it?" said Amsodeus trying to look over the shoulder of her sister.
"I w-w-wanted to do t-that wahhhhhh~!" Said Leviathan who had started crying once again.

Postby Zako » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:17 am

-Inside the cafe...-

"I was wondering why haven't they done just that, that rabble." Ein said, shaking the outstretched hand.

"You know...perhaps its time for me to change my habits and embark on a new path on this goddamn planet. But this dosen't mean I wont stop to sell my wares of course. All right then...I'll tag along for the trips and....who the hell..." Ein said as several being popped out of nowhere at the same time.

"Yowzers...demons...and ones that I know. You have an interesting bunch." Ein said as they started to argue. One stormed out and began accosting the crowd who had failed to do much to the obvious clue, causing much head turning and some muttering. Ein got up from his seat and went to go get a more better view as it was extremely entertaining right now. A wave from his hand and tinted glasses came out of nowhere as he quickly placed them over his eyes.

"I'm going to go see what this ruckus is about..."
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:29 am

Milan – Lamp Post – Status: Pissed Off

Milan looked up and glared at the little girl who shove him. You do realize that I was about to do that? He asked in a deathly calm voice, his pale green eyes narrowed in on her. Now, little missy, you should learn to be nicer to people ‘cuz you might bite off more than you can chew, he growled lunging up from the ground towards her and clenching his fists. Three ten centimeter blades shot into an attack position from each glove, each singing as they popped out, and he twisted scratching the girls face before she realized what he wanted to do. Milan jumped back, flipping and landing in a battle ready position, putting himself between the girl and his new friend. You wanna play little demon? Let’s play, he cooed, his sharp canines peeking out from his grin.

Postby TheMaddness » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 am

Kallis shook his head, trying to make sense of what was happening, in the process, Ironically becoming deaf to the antics of the various odd applicants in the process.
There weren't many people still about at this point, most of them having lost patience, or moved off to the cafe to rest. The only ones still nearby were the other, and the pale older gentleman with the sunglasses, who hadn't moved from his spot.

"Nngh," Grunted a frustrated kallis as he paced. " This CANNOT be a hoax..The information was spread through several corporations simultaneously, besides the fliers and the net. These people do their homework, they wouldn't have put it out if it wasn't confirmed... not to mention I dont think Lunatic Inc wouldnt notice either..."
The pale man grunted unintelligibly in what could have been response. Kallis ignored him, looking back towards the lamppost, trying to see what everyone could be missing. How could so many people, with so many methods have found nothing?

It was about that point that the troop of strange girls strolled up and ripped the flier from the lamp pole, prompting the feline looking man to totally overreact and flip out like a psycho, attacking one of them with hidden bladed claws. "
"Tch." Kallis' eyes narrowed as he pulled the sword hilt from around his neck, and pointed it in Milan's direction. In less then a second, a swirling motes of deep black began to form in front of the hilt, rapidly becoming a dense mass which shot off like a lightning bolt, extending from the hilt towards Milan.
Before he could react, the dark wave had wrapped around his torso, pinning his arms to his sides as it sent him slamming roughly but safely into the opposite wall and holding him there. It was like being wrapped in a mass of writhing, living cement. Perhaps even worse then the discomfort was the strange weak feeling slowly spreading through Milan's body from where the substance touched his flesh...

" Lets at least try to act a little professional, okay?" Cautioned Kallis, sounding a bit annoyed as he approached the pole, the length of swirling blackness shortening according to distance. He looked sidelong at the lamp post where the flier had hung. The space was bare, save for some residue from the tape. Kallis sighed, a bit disappointed. That's one theory down the drai-.
He stopped in mid-thought as something caught his eye while he turned to look at the strange girls, and more importantly, the flier they were holding.

"...'scuse me." mumbled Kallis as he snatched the flier from the girls hand, looking a little dazedly at the back. " No way," mumbled Kallis suddenly, slapping a hand across his eyes. " No freaking way..." He turned toward the pale man, and the others, looking bleakly out at them with eyes caught in a expression that made it seems as if he didnt know whether to laugh or cry.
"People have been here for days, combed the area with a fine toothed comb, scanned that pole with X-rays, and probably T and U rays too, " He said slowly, as he held up the paper and slowly turned it around so everyone could see. " But not ONE person, not one, Thought to pull up the flier, and look at the back? Seriously?" he said, as he pointed to the back of the flier, whereupon there was printed a set of Coordinates, in large bold print no less, plain to see.

The man in the sunglasses chuckled, finally coming out of his lean. " Clever." He said, enigmatically as he scratched his chin, grinning.
"HOW IS THIS CLEVER?!" Exclaimed Kallis on the verge of throwing a fit. This seemed like the opposite of clever to him, it seemed simple, and it made him feel like maybe himself and the rest of the applicants were a bit simple for not figuring it out sooner.
The man chuckled again as he approached Kallis, taking the flier out of the young man's unresisting grip. He turned it over, reading a few lines before chuckling agin and reading aloud," -After arriving at the specified location, you shall receive further instructions. Well then," He said with a grin, slapping the paper pointedly, " Further instructions received."
He patted Kallis shoulder consolingly while the young man glowered at him. " Dont take it so hard kid, Im willingly to bet this whole thing was planned to work out like this. You're in the business too long, your start relying on the abnormal, start missing the simple things. All the spells and and tech in the world wont help ya if ya got no common sense." he looked around, noting the dwindling number of applicants remaining nearby. " Patience probably got something to do with it too... I was kinda waitin for someone to figure it out myself, let someone else do the legwork. Looks like you got lucky with that."

The man looked at the coordinates again, scratching his chin in thought. " Yeah... I know where this is, not too far from here. Kind of a confusin' warren of a place though. I could lead you there, you know, save you a bit of time, me knowing the way in all." he said, looking at Kallis. Young man sighed, running a hand through is hair in exasperation. " Sure why not," he said tiredly. " Im kinda just ready to get this over with." he looked at the other applicants still gathered about."What about them?"
The man shrugged." They can come if they want. Not going to bend over trying to get em to though." he said, as he started walking. "Liable to get lost without me though, less one of em owns a personal satellite." He waved a finger into the sky. "Active port, no fly zone for the orbits ya know."
With that said the man and Kallis began making their way off, Kallis looking back quizzically to see if any of the others followed.

Postby Slipslash » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 am

--Enine: leaving the cafe--

Enine shook Ein's hand in agreement.
"Well here we go then (Yeah they are quite bothersome, but some of them can be quite amazing in bed, ever had a sevensome? Bwa ha ha ha! Yes god's are known to be some of the most crudest creatures)," Enine said looking outside as some of the Merc's began to shove off, following someone guy with a sword.
"I guess we better get going, we don't want to be late." Enine said more to Ein then the sisters that were there. "In fact, you've lot have done your job, now go. You'd only cause more problems then you'd solved if you stayed here." The girls there gave him their meanest looks, especially beezlebub who had been about to eat a sundae.
""I wanted to EAT this!"
"A----nd I don't care." At this Enine snapped, and once again a light filled the cafe, although not as strong as it had been when they first appeared.

"Wait a second, It would actually be in my best interest to have one of you come along with me for now. Luci, considering your the unanimous "leader" it'll be you. Everyone else shove off."

"Ok, I am the leader because I'm the best, of course!" Said the black haired girl as she reappeared, accompanying Enine out the door.

"Hey buddy you gonna pay for thi-?" A solid gold coin hit the man square in the forehead, leaving him to rub the painful welt it gave, the once again angry clerked looked up, only to see that Enine had already left, out the door. He turned into the group or what was left of it actually as most had thought this had all been a small prank, except for those faithful few, the other girls that had been there had already disappeared as well, leaving "cat-boy" to vent his anger on something else (or let the other guy with the black stuff to hold him back...which he did...)
Last edited by Slipslash on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Postby Keiran » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Milan – Attached to Wall

I sorry, Milan called softly, Sometimes my temper gets ahead of me, but I’m working on that, really. He struggled in the darkness bonds, the feeling of them making him nauseous. He could tell the man had not wanted to do him real harm, just get him out of the way. Could you please take this stuff off? I don’t think this is reacting well with my body, he mewled softly and struggled like a kitten being held by the scuff of his neck.

Postby sam4books » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:38 pm

~Charles Price: Meeting Location---- An Apology?!~

The arrival of the floating person didn’t bode well with Charles, and he couldn’t help but grimace. An additional role-player would be troublesome, but he supposed he could not reject him. If the newcomer wanted to join in, fine. As long as this one doesn’t screw anything up. But from the looks of things, that was bound to happen. The guy was only looking for some fun apparently, and he doubted he would be much help unless he took things seriously. Charles sighed and shook his head at the supposed demon. ”No offense kid, but if you want to be of use to people you have to show you’re willing to take thing’s seriously first. ‘Fun’ shouldn’t be the first thing on your mind if you want to get far in life.” Charles then turned his attention to Arillo, who was once again addressing him. But the reason for his address caught Charles entirely off guard.

He was apologizing to him, a warrior apologizing. Charles would’ve never expected anything as such from anybody, let alone a warrior. A warrior was the last person he’d expect an apology from, but that was from personal experience. He didn’t know what to say. He supposed he could show his appreciation. What had started out as an annoying day was actually turning into something productive, which was strange. Usually all of his days were either rotten or miserable. The teleporter forced himself to smile at the warrior, maybe he’ll actually be able to work with this fellow, maybe. ”Apology accepted. And no need to explain yourself, I think everyone here was pretty rotten once they got here, you just happened to have some bad luck. But no worries, like you said this day seems to be brightening up. I think the last time I ran into a good deal was when someone sold me a cup of cappuccino for half price.” He chuckled a bit at that last sentence, before looking back at the streetlight. It was then he noticed something peculiar was happening.

Some sort of angry girl had come out of the café and snatched the flier attached to the lamppost. He raised an eyebrow at this development, what was the girl doing? He stared at the unveiling seen that was happening before his eyes, arms folded. Could he have missed something? No, it was too obvious. The boy he saw earlier snatched the flier from the girl’s hand as some cat boy was about to get rough with her. He couldn’t exactly tell apart the details, but the boy was obviously taken aback by whatever was hidden behind the flier. To this, Charles had narrowed his eyes, wondering what exactly the youngster had found. After an exchange of conversation, the pale man he had questioned suddenly left the lamppost, followed by the boy. The teleporter rubbed his chin, ”Wonder if somebody figured it out”, he commented.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Nelo Angelo » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Vergil looked at the demon girl as she took the paper off the lamp post. The demon didn't look familair to him, but it seemed that there was something special about the lamp post. He headed towards it, and examined it. "Whats so special about this lamp post?"

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm

***Farseer Il thrane***

The Eldar woman sat patiently aboard the Falcon Grav-Tank(ooc:search it on google images for the appearance) as her driver and armed escorts traveled to the surface of the mon-kiegh infested world. She held up a digital page before her, confirming the location endlessly in her mind, for though the elders had said that their was some form of riddle or trick to it, she could not see it and she lacked the control to let her mind venture towards the yet-to-be. “We must make haste, I cannot imagine that they will wait for any of their future assets much longer.” She warned in the Eldarian tongue.

“We are almost there Farseer, we ar closing in on the destination.” He replied in kind.

“Very well.” With a lacking of activity, she took to polishing her blade to a dull sheen. When they arrived, the rear door of the hovercraft opened smoothely and she stepped out, followed by a detail of four Aspect warriors. “I sense no danger here, you may leave at your own leisure.” She nodded her security away, continuing in her native language.

Finally switching to the common language, Il thrane approached a pair of males that seemed to be leading a small group of the aspirants away. “Are you to provide the 'further instructions', Mon-kiegh?” she inquired, knowing fully well that neither man spoke her own tongue.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Eternal Rain » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:02 pm

~.x.x.x.~Rei~.x.x.x.~

~.x.x.x.~Location: Moving Spots~.x.x.x.~
Rei watched the girls come from the cafe, an eyebrow raised as one snatched the flier off the lamp post. She looked at the paper get passed around and listened to the conversation the man had with the boy. "Seems as though this was a side trip, they said there was another location on the flier." She said to Charles when he finished speaking.

Her gaze turned to Roy. "Seems as though we can put your plan on hold for now, Hm?" She asked, then looked as the pale man started to leave. "Seems we have a navigator." She said, then waved to the men around her. She sure didn't want to get lost here, since she knew not of where the location was since she hadn't seen the flier.
Stufflikehearts: Wow, spam is being nice o.o
Tragedy_and_Comedy: Rainy, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Jasthn: I'm beginning to like Eternal Rain. :D
Jasthn: You are quickly becoming my bestest friend.
Garethcool: pwnt. like. a. newb.
Leopardess: Awesomesauce, good job! :D -hugs and tosses confetti about-
IamAlphaGeek: Wootz! My neck wont have brooses!!! For now at any rate!

Postby Nelo Angelo » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Vergil decided to tage along, so he quickly caught up, coming up beside Rei. The girl was cute, that was for sure. "Hey, as you may already know, I'm Vergil. I don't think I caught your name though." Vergil flashed her a grin, trying to get to know her better, since this was the first none demon girl he had talked to before leaving his home.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:16 pm

*Max the follower*

Max watched the events unfolding with a small amount of caution. He didn't want to be pulled into a fight, not yet. When it was revealed that the coordinates were on the back of the flier, Max just shrugged it off. It hadn't really done much to slow them and hadn't cost them anything but time. He followed the others, keeping his head down.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Keiran » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:40 am

Milan – Still Attached to Wall

Hey, can I have a little help here? I really am sorry, Milan called as people prepared to leave. He struggled harder against the bonds and felt them tighten. He flinched horrible at the realization that they were constricting him more. It reminded him far too much of his less than fortunate beginnings. Please.

Postby TheMaddness » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:58 am

Kallis looked up at in surprise at Milan, having forgotten all about him. " Hmm? Oh, Whoops. Sorry I forget how reflexive this is sometimes." he apologized, as the balck mist disappated into nothing, and he replased his sword hitl on the clasp. "Really, completely unintentional." he apologized again, looking slightly ashamed.(OOc: knew I forgot something)

As he turned back around, he almost bumped into The Eldar women who had just approached him.
"Oh, 'scuse me. What? No, we were just..." He stopped for a second, realizing how convoluted and embarrassing a complete rundown of recent events would be. " Were just heading to the next rendezvous point. This guy knows the way I guess." he said, pointing a thumb at the man beside him, who shrugged.

Kallis blinked a little confusedly at the unfamiliar word the woman had used." Er my name is Kallis." he said, thinking she had maybe confused him with someone else.

Postby Zako » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 am

-Ein: Outside with the group-

Ein took one look at the paper and did some mental calculations. According to the flier, which had just recently revealed its so-called secret contained a set of coordinates to the next place. It was not too far but traveling there required some facilitated assistance. Ein then flicked his fingers and pulled out a thin device, pointed at the paper and pulled out a paper from the device. The device printed the coordinate set and the device was soon replaced with another from thin air. Small simple gates opened and closed as Ein made several flicks with his hands and soon enough he had a rough idea where the place was. Still, it would be prudent to follow the rest of the group which had some idea what they were doing. He beckoned Enine to come along too.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:19 pm

***Farseer Il thrane, "Silly mortals"***

"Ah, I see." she replied looking to the aged man. "And Mon-kiegh is the word used for humans in my language, not a name." Il thrane continued distractedly, twirling her hand in what, as she understood, was a common gesture when explaining among humans. She sensed the minds of her escort still behind her a few meters. 'It seems as though the elders do not trust on my own yet.' She stepped out of the two mens' way to allow them passage and provide her, as well as the other candidates, guidance.

She heard the quiet whir of the Grav-tank leaving the premisses, yet without her unwanted entourage aboard. She sighed and continued on, paying them no mind, not outwardly any way.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Scael, resting atop the lamp post, watched the events unfold as the one was stuck to the wall by some kind of black magic--and turned towards the attacker, his hand coming to rest at the handle of the weapon strapped to his back. He relaxed as he realized that the man wasn't going to start a fight, and pulled his cloak back to his side. The man stepped up, and he watched behind his hood as he solved everyone's puzzle for them. It was... remarkably simple.

He was still sitting in wonder at all of this when the group started to move. He gripped the edge of the lamp post lightly and swung down to a vacant space and started following. The pace was a little slow for him, but he kept up his pace. He had been following for a short time when he realized he was standing next to a boy--about twenty, actually--wearing some kind of T-shirt and jeans, and who seemed to be part of the group. The sibilance of his voice came through prominently as he spoke. "Hello. I am Scael. Nice to meet you." He was trying to be friendly, but for all it was worth, he might have casually told Max that he wanted to suck the gristle out of his neck.

He continued, "Say, do you... do you know anything about Lunatic Inc? I'm... not really from around here." His eyes rolled the other direction. He was embarrassed that he was here without knowing what he was getting in to.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing