Sorry about the double post.
Name: Milan Howlite
Age: 17 years
Race: Genetic Experiment; Abyssinian-Human Hybrid
- Straight chin-length hair with a center part, squared-off at the back, beige with blue ticking
- Almond shaped eyes, pale green
- Human ears on the side of his head; large cat ears that are broad and cupped at the base and pointed at the tips, small tufts, short fur – beige with blue ticking
- Lithe but strong, well-defined muscles, very strong legs, small hands and feet, 5’6”
- Sharp face, high cheekbones
- 06 tattooed in black on right cheek
- Pale skin
- Dark brown sleeveless tunic with back embroidery trim
- Black demin pants
- Dark brown backpack usually carried on one shoulder
- Cat claw fingerless gloves; platinum blades, spring-loaded to activate when hands are clenched; black leather
Theme Song: Lullaby by Emmy Rossum
Intent – Milan has the ability know what a person’s intent toward him by looking in a person’s eyes. He can tell if said person wants to harm him or use him for their plans, but he can not tell things like how they want to hurt him or what they want to use him for.
Influence - Milan is able to subtly cause a person to think the way he wishes them to. This works better on people who are uncertain of their opinion and those with doubts on their standing. This does NOT work on those who are very strong-willed or those who are very set in their ways.
- Animalistic instincts
- Increased sensory perception
- Highly flexible and agile
Title: None yet.
Most of what Milan remembers from when he was young was the prick of needles and people rushing by in long white coats. He remembers that most of the time he was strapped naked to an icy-cold metal table with horrifyingly blank-faced people running their dirty hands all over his body; pulling on both sets of his ears, yanking on his pointed teeth and dragging their short nails across his abdomen, chuckling darkly as blood welled up from the wounds.
But Milan remembers that when he was eight years old he was saved from his cruel captors and taken away from the cold lab. And when he tried to ask who his saviour was, with his albeit limited vocabulary, “It doesn’t matter, it’s my job. I’m from Lunatic Inc, that’s where the best are from.” Since then Milan wanted to be part of the corporation.
So he worked hard, travelling from place to place to gain the knowledge and strength he needed to be part of this great operation. He went to a circus in the north that taught him acrobatics and cold tolerance, to a library in the south where he learned to read and write and about human interactions, a manor to the west where an aristocratic woman that taught him to speak properly and helped him develop his Influence, and a set of harsh bars in the east that taught him definitively that some people are only out for themselves and helped him develop his Intent.
And now, nine years later, Milan wants to join the same corporation that saved him, so he can save and inspire others as he was inspired by the man from Lunatic Inc.