LI Closed

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Lunatic Inc. OOC: Lets start slow shall we?

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Post made. This post will be updated later on as my sheet is updated and progressed. I'm using this one specifically as it's the start of Page 2, giving me easy access to locate it as the thread grows. No need for response as of yet.
Demon of Elru

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Are you still accepting character sheets? I'm working on one but I haven't fully fleshed it yet.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby TheMaddness » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:05 pm

@Eternal Rain: I was actually kinda worried you werent doing enough, heh. But Healing Is something I actually hadnt planned for, so You'll fit right in either way.

@ Ruffdraft: Of Course. Im not even going to think about closing up till there's at least ten.

Postby Eternal Rain » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Not enough? xD If I had known that I would have put more xP eh, I'm fine with how I have it.
Stufflikehearts: Wow, spam is being nice o.o
Tragedy_and_Comedy: Rainy, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Jasthn: I'm beginning to like Eternal Rain. :D
Jasthn: You are quickly becoming my bestest friend.
Garethcool: pwnt. like. a. newb.
Leopardess: Awesomesauce, good job! :D -hugs and tosses confetti about-
IamAlphaGeek: Wootz! My neck wont have brooses!!! For now at any rate!

Postby Gigafist » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Name: Arillo Amandil

Race: Human

Physical Description: Arillo is about an average sized man standing at 5’7. He has a medium build and a slightly muscular body. His face is covered with numerous scars from his previous job as a soldier. Arillo keeps his dark brown hair cut short so that it doesn’t get in the way. His right eye, which he lost to a wolf, was replaced with a cybernetic eye that looks like a normal eye except for the soft glow that emits from it. His remaining eye is a light cerulean color. His skin is slightly tanned with no blemishes to be seen and on his right arm is a tattoo of a winged skull. His face looks like it is permanently scowling and he always has a cigar in his mouth. Arillo still wears his old military outfit, which consist of a shirt, jacket, and a pair of jeans in winter camouflage, and a pair of black leather combat boots. Arillo also wears the hide of a black great wolf of Asaheim like a cloak.

Equipment: Underneath his outfit Arillo wears a skintight bodysuit that is bulletproof against most low-grade firearms. Paired with this is a amulet, also shaped like a winged skull, that generates a weak force field that lessens the impact of melee weapons. Arillo’s cybernetic eye connects to his brain and acts like a computer, scanner, and a close range laser. Covering his right arm is an experimental power gauntlet that the scientist on Fenris gave to him for some field testing. The gauntlet is double the size of a human fist and is powered by a power source strapped onto his back. The gauntlet enhances the user’s strength (Obviously only the arm it’s on is enhanced.) and can let him smash through concrete. Arillo carries on him two more weapons, a two-handed sword called Deliverance which he got for his years of service, and can easily wield it in one hand thanks to the gauntlet. The other one is a prototype pistol that also needed field testing. The pistol, called the Detonator by the scientist who made it, was a bit big for a pistol. It can chamber up to thirty rounds per clip and each round, after three seconds of being shot, would detonate, sending shrapnel flying in a small radius.

Theme Song: We Are the Chosen Ones by Dream Evil

Powers: Empathy- Arillo can mentally link his mind with anything else that has a mind. This allows Arillo and whoever he is linked with to swap emotions, thoughts, feelings, and knowledge. This is extremely useful for when Arillo is in unknown territory or is lost, then he can connect to the nearest mind and learn about the terrain. Currently Arillo can only connect with minds that don't know how to set up a mental barrier.

Fire Manipulation- Arillo has the power to manipulate fire. From controlling how much light it gives off to controlling how much heat it gives off. He can also have it change shapes, like a dragon or a wolf. Although he practices with this power he can only control small flames.

Skills: Arillo has great leadership skills and anyone who has served under him can say that he is an inspiring person. Arillo leads from the front lines, unlike some commanders who sit at HQ and radio in orders, because Arillo believes that soldiers fight harder seeing their commander fighting alongside them. Throughout his life Arillo has always been a leader, never a follower, from when he was younger and led a group of kids against a group of bullies, to leading an entire platoon into near impossible missions and being able to hold off an enemy army that was several times bigger than them and win. Each of these he has done because he inspires his men to do their best and to do it with a fire in their bellies and a prayer on their lips.

Titles: Blackmane

History: “Where did I come from? Maybe you heard of the death planet, Fenris. Tough place that planet, especially when winter comes around, not to mention all of the hostile creatures, like the Ice Fiends that roam around the ice wastes of Asaheim. Nasty beast’s them Ice Fiends. They stand over 8 feet tall and have an appetite that could make a large carnivore go pale. The worst thing about them is their blood, which is a very powerful acid. I still don’t know how such a creature can live with that stuff in their veins. Any way’s back to Fenris. The planet’s full of dangers, from barbarian tribes to dangerous creatures, you learn how to fight at an early age. Before I left, the entire planet was going through, what the leaders called, a major restructuring from how government officials get their positions of power to how the military is structured and their training methods. Some day’s I almost miss the place, almost.”

“To answer your next question, what have I done, I was the commander of Fenris 102nd battalion. The first time I ever led anyone was when I was a kid. I was about eight years old and a group of bullies had been messing with my friends so, I led a group of kids against them. The bullies put up a good fight, but after a brutal beating I slugged the leader and knocked him out. This seemed to discourage the rest of them who went running. The next time I lead was when I was around seventeen. My home town had just come under attack by about two or three barbarian tribes. The grown men of the town wanted to try and fight them from the church and the whole town went with the plan. The church was about the size of about three houses side-by-side and had about three stories. All of the women and children were put on the third story while the men held the stairs. The fight had lasted about an hour-and a half and before the fight a distress signal was sent out. When reinforcements arrived about me and twenty other men were holding the stairs to the third story. The barbarians were driven off and the survivors were moved to a more fortified town. I, on the other hand, decided to join the army. After about six months after I joined, the squad I was assigned to was out on a routine patrol at the base of the mountain that the Fang was built in when a blizzard struck. I was separated from my squad and as I wandered around I had stumbled upon a cave. As I entered the cave I was quickly attacked by a black great wolf, but I was able to get away from it's grasp. As I looked at the wolf I noticed that the creature was was sick and looked malnourished. The wolf quickly rushed at me and I, armed with a F2000, I swiftly did a barrel roll to my left and shot about ten rounds into it's hind legs. This enraged the wolf who quickly ran at me and swiped at my face, cutting one of my eyes. In anger I closed my remaining eye and fired off the rest of the clip at the wolf and I readied myself for death. After about thirty seconds and nothing had happened I open my eyes to find that the wolf had died about three feet from me. Ignoring the wolfs dead body I quickly bandaged my eye and any other wounds I had from the wolf. As I looked myself over did I notice that my clothes were shredded. Taking out my my boot knife I skinned the wolf and wore it's hide like a cloak, to keep from freezing. About four hours later the blizzard finally let up and I was able to return to the Fang, where my comrades marveled at how I was able to kill a great wolf.”

“The trip to becoming the commander of Fenris 102nd battalion was a hard one, filled with near-impossible missions and fighting off armies several times the size of mine, but I was able to make it at the age of 24. After I made commander things started to go south. Corruption had been found in the army, and revolts were flaring up all over the planet. My Battalion and I had been out quelling a revolt, and when we had arrived we had unknowingly been led into a trap. An opposing army, about 5,000 troops, had surrounded us. My men were worried about being overrun, so I gave the command to head towards the mountains that the locals had built their town close to. We were able to escape, with about 100 men dying in the attempt, and were able to set up a defensive position at a nearby system of caves and tunnels. We immediately set out a distress signal calling for backup and, after about three hours of holding back the rebels, about an entire division came and destroyed the rebels. When My men and I had returned to the Fang, a city built into the side of a mountain and the capital city of the planet, tactical analysis showed that out of 1500 men in my battalion only 115 were killed and about another 235 were injured. Once we have returned each of my men were isolated, because corruption had been found in the army. From what I learned from each soldier, they were questioned without end, they had their brains mentally checked for any foreign or alien influence, and nearly starved. After months of waiting only about 20 of my men were considered corrupt. This was apparently an impressive feat since other commanders had about 300 or more corrupt men under their command. At the age of 34 we were finally able to quell the revolts.”

"As the years went on the people of the planet and, out of the lack of better words, the nobles seemed to be getting along better and the need for a army seemed unprofitable so when I was about 42 the nobles started to do a restructuring of the planet. This included making the training easier and they made it to where they only needed a small force to have a army. This was the end of my career as a commander so as soon as I could I bought a ticket off of the planet. For the next six years of my life I traveled around from planet to planet working as a mercenary, but unlike most, I wasn't nearly as greedy. It was also around this time that my powers started to manifest. Interested in what I could do, I started to experiment a little and found out that I could control fire and connect to minds, but only unshielded ones. When I started to experiment with fire I started small, controlling candle flames and stuff but as I got better I tried to control bigger flames, which ended in failure and a couple of burn marks on my hand. After awhile I caught wind that your company was hiring and thought you might need someone to lead your men.
Last edited by Gigafist on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Zako » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Name: Ein Hartman

Age: Ageless. Was 25 when he assumed the mantel of Sajuuk-Khar.

Race: Human

Physical Description: Although ageless, he is a well built human at five feet and eleven inches. Black hair and the ability to change clothes according to local tastes are well noted to his peers although most see him inside a rough hewn cloak. Along with a necklace made of a rare superconductor material and a belt with a single revolver, there is nothing noteworthy of Ein.

Equipment: He has the ability to summon equipment at his own desire and possesses large amounts of knowledge on the workings of almost anything he can think of. His belt is made of a super strong fabric material with numerous small pockets and holsters for various equipment he has on hand such as a knife, a Caster gun, spare ammunition and several other small trinkets.

Theme Song:Bad Apple!

Powers: Gate-Making- Somewhere out there, Ein has all the stuff needed to do stuff and just by flicking his hand, he can create a gateway and pull stuff out. He cannot summon creatures because they often turn violent. He instead summons machines to fight for him. In this gateway lies a dimension of pure stillness in which time stands still. It is perfect for storing stuff because it does not occur naturally. Ein keeps equipment in near perfect condition by such use of this dimension and through his Gateways, he can pull them out. The size of the gate is directly proportional to the size of the stuff he wants to take out. To open a gateway Ein simply gestures his fingers and tears a hole through space and time to the dimension. Though this rip can he bring his things though and if he wanted to, bring his wrath upon his enemies.

Pushing: Ein likes to lie and to people that he lies; he makes it sound like the truth. A form of telepathic hypnosis that places subliminal thoughts into the heads of its victims, making any lie, false statement or just plain stupid expression sound truthful and sane. This is called a ‘push’ as Ein coerces a victim to do his bidding by saying a few false statements. Ein can snare as many different people as he wants with the potential to make a personal army. If he wants to, he can make a person kill someone over a brother they never had or pull the trigger of a loaded gun into their mouth in which, Ein just assured them, had just took out the bullets. It is extremely foolproof however, limitations of this power do require Ein to make direct eye contact with the victim’s eyes (Contacts and glasses superbly prevent Ein from taking control) and if the victim had proof that Ein was lying, that can make things complicated. Victims being pushed are aware and fully awake, in which subsequent action by the victim can lead them to realizing that they have been telepathically hypnotized (Example: A 'pushed' Man kills his wife for cheating on him, only to realize his wife never cheated due to the fact they are an elderly couple.) which leads to confusion and conflicted emotions. Mirrors can amplify this effect as it provides Ein with an additional line of sight, giving him more area to push someone (It has no rebound effect on Ein).

Skills: Ein is lazy and by lazy he means sitting in his chair and letting his helpers do all the work for him. However, his laziness stems from his ability to grab objects via his gate-making skills and his title as “Sajuuk-Khar”, which means he the de-facto captain of the most powerful warship ever built, the 100 million year old Sajuuk. However when sufficiently motivated, Ein can do aerobatic stunts and feats that can wow many people and possess an agility that rivals many similar artists. His accuracy with firearms is superb and a sharp eye for good food and a nice place to sleep. He is an expert in various types of firearms and explosives which often in his case, is always put into good use.

Titles: Sajuuk-Khar- The title literally means, The “Chosen One of He Whose Hand Shapes What is”. This title is used in the most ancient religious gatherings and commands respect and awe to those below. No one outside this religious circle save a few can truly understand this title as it is not native to Scapia or anyplace in the galaxy. However, inside Scapia, Ein is known as the "Lord of War" for he makes war possible by selling guns to both sides of a conflict. Several of the major conflicts in Scapia are fought with weapons bought from Ein. Many leaders of various armed groups swear by him and those who do not have all died. Ein does not partake in any violence in any way, he just provides a conduit for weapons to flow through.

History: Ein’s history spans over several hundred thousand years, in which a full complete but condensed biography of his exploits, would probably cover several hundred volumes. Unsung and unknown to many, Ein could be closely described as a mortal given the power of a god and thusly…long life. At the age of 25 he was quietly chosen and kidnapped to serve as the captain and caretaker of the most powerful warship ever built, Sajuuk. Over 100 million years old and over 20 kilometers in length, this ship hold power beyond imagination is part of an interstellar fleet that guards a multitude of galaxies from threats long vanished or have yet to materialize. Unwilling to serve as the 19th Sajuuk-Khar of Sajuuk, Ein was at first simply childlike, giving no heed to the powerful being that placed him in charge of such superbly powerful ship. Only when threats such as mutagenic nano-entities and seemly unstoppable swarms of assimilatory species bent on assimilation and genetic perfection snapped Ein out of his resistance. Like the others before him, Ein had no real incentive but when faced with utter chaos and destruction, some inner moral conciseness took over and placed him at the forefront of the fight. This small revelation was the catalyst begun his 234,000 year reign as Sajuuk-Khar.

From small disputes ranging from inter-dimensional invasions, supernovae, and odd plague, Ein had a hand in their dissolution. Although playing a god, intergalactic policeman and worker of the greater good had its merits, Ein and his friends often found out that these problems seemed to sort themselves out by themselves. The cultures that had progressed socially, politically and technologically often rejected and outright disproved the existence of Ein left themselves at the whim and mercy of cold dark frontier of space as he would abandon them to their fates. Ein would seed planets with life and let loose the flurry of science to create as one would say as the hand of God. However one could only do so much for one small planet and Ein eventually went on.

From his long tenure as Sajuuk-Khar, Ein was also called up to serve as mediator to internal disputes. Ein is not the only one given the power to make or destroy and nor is he the first. A notable recent incident involving Ein revolved around a dispute between two sisters. Twins by birth and kidnapped to serve as Gatekeepers to the black hole that serves as the holy temple of the Dalimad. The twin Gatekeepers had a severe case of sibling rivalry between each other and any major dispute often turned into a pitched melee between their ships. This latest dispute involved theft of a certain clothing piece that spiraled out of control. Ein was called when all other attempts had failed and soon enough, found the sisters permanently altering the constellation charts of several space faring cultures. Several days and fourteen supernovae stars later, Ein had solved the situation through very crude ways. Personally boarding their ships, Ein had tied both with rope and towed their ships back to holy ground. The holy court, with recommendation from Ein, sentenced both sisters to two hundred thousand years in cryogenic suspension inside their ships. The ships would be docked at the entrance to the holy temple as a reminder to would-be law breakers. Although the situation and court verdict was of Ein’s making, he was disgusted at the court’s behavior, the sister’s and his own. After the sisters were interned, Ein boarded his ship and set off on a blind trajectory away from the holy temple of the Dalimad, vowing never to once again place himself in a position that would condemn his friends to death or eternal internment. The Dalimad was told he would be on vacation.

After several years traveling, Ein and his ship reappeared in a distant galaxy. Awakened from his slumber Ein chose the planet Scapia to begin his “vacation”. It was a hell hole as society collapsed into tech-barbarity but Ein was not fazed. He craved such places as it gave him a chance to live the life he would have had if the mantel of Sajuuk-Khar had not rested upon him. Carefully hiding Sajuuk in a cocoon of asteroids; Ein then set foot on the planet in search of a true life. For ten years he has lived among the people, eating, sleeping, and bleeding like a normal person.

Scapia was nothing like the planets he had visited before. It had a pretty unusual system of governance partly held up by private corporations. Business was Ein’s former profession as a mortal and thusly, found himself in a position to live the lost life he would have. Starting out as a simple humble arms seller, he found a myriad of buyers tha gave him success overnight. He sold weapons to anyone, both sides of a conflict and obtained a mutual bond, positioning himself as a “Necessary Evil”. Arrested by police and released from prison multiple times, Ein keeps what he does best. His suppliers range from armament factories bought at bulk or weapons made from the automated factory systems inside Sajuuk. Simple, reliable weapons to high powered energy cannons bake in Ein’s warehouse, always busy with forklifts and transports from buyers ready to take the goods and put them into good use.
Last edited by Zako on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Slipslash » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Come on guys, spice it up, it'd be boring if we all were humans....

And Giga, 6'7 is freakishly tall for a man, not "average" :P
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Eternal Rain » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 am

Slipslash wrote:Come on guys, spice it up, it'd be boring if we all were humans....

That's why I'm a robot xP

kukuku~

Postby TheMaddness » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:21 am

Yeah, im surprised by the multitude of Humans too. I think the first time I did this, I had two humans, an alien, a bio-weapon,a cyborg, a demon I think... Someone was a super intelligent bear. As well, some of the powers dont really seem to mesh with the characters, but other then that, seems fine.
Oh well, there will be enough Weirdness on my end anyway ; )

@Gigafist: Yeah, he's totally passable, though I dont know how useful the animal empathy will be early on. Maybe just general Empathy would do?

@Zako: What kind of stuff is in his gates? Im assuming it leads to some sort of alt. Dimensional space, so is there any limit to the size of the stuff he puts in there? Can he put people in there?
On the Pushing power: Eh... that would really be more telepathy then telekinesis, and im not really a fan of the " He can control cities full of people at once" part, though the eye contact requirement does a little to mitigate that. I'd really feel better if you could lower the amount of people he could control at a time with it for the time being, to around 20 or so... Also, Either way, im reserving the right to make this fully resistible, otherwise...

@Eternal Rain: I thought she was more like an android =)

Postby Zako » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:43 am

The Gate-Maker ability isn't fully fleshed out right now so expect a revised description but I intended it as some kinda of place he keep his stuff. The size of the gate is directly proportional to the size of the object he intends to pull out. I do not intend to put or place people through a gateway or into the dimensional space. I expect I'd have a revised description up within Monday night.

The Push ability was a direct rip off from the movie of the same name. Just came into my head since my brain was spazzing out after six hours of reprogramming a badly designed cash register software to recognize items and I did not want to think at all. I had already specified that this power's limitations is direct eye contact and any type of eyewear can easily prevent my guy from implanting false memories. Victims are limited to intelligent beings barring cybernetic organisms and Slip's Demons. Victims are also aware and fully awake, in which subsequent action by the victim can lead them to realizing that they have been telepathically hypnotized (Example: A 'pushed' Man kills his wife for cheating on him, only to realize his wife never cheated due to the fact they are an elderly couple.) which leads to confusion and conflicted emotions.

Its also under revision right now.
Last edited by Zako on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby TheMaddness » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 am

cool. I'll wait.

Expectantly.

Postby Zako » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 am

Yeah you do that. I'll be working on this for a while. I'll post up a update later.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Tuor » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:25 am

Working on an alien
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Maverix » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Name: Caim Ferrenth

Race: Wolven
Physical Description: Werewolf
Equipment: Two Pistols and body armor

Theme: Cybernetika - Towards The End Of Time

Powers:
Explosive pyrokinesis: Creation of explosions, at the moment not very controllable
Berserk: If pushed beyond his limits or extremely angry he goes berserk, he gains enormous strength, he heals quicker, and his pyrokinesis causes his hands to be on fire while berserking. He does not care about friends or foe while berserked
Skills: Extremely high reflexes, abnormally fast, fairly strong, heals fast (a broken bone takes a day or two to heal), very proficient with pistols, fighting style with claws as the basis.

Titles: Gun wolf, the Rabid Claw

History: Growing up on the Wolven planet Veranin, Caim learned about honor in battle from his parents and fighting from his brother. When he was 14 Veranin was assaulted and was all but destroyed. Mercenaries came and began fighting the assault. After driving them away the Mercenaries found Caim crying over his parents dead bodies. The mercenaries Knowing that the boy would die here, so they took him if not to save his life then too add to their numbers. And so Caim was taught how to use guns, he also practiced constantly the fighting style that his brother began to teach him. On his 21 birthday they all went and had a party where Caim got stupidly drunk. When he awoke all the other mercenaries were gone. There was a note saying "Well boy it's about time you stop freeloadin' get your ass workin'. A friend of mine is nearby go to him to get a few jobs. And by the way Happy Birthday boy." Beside the note was a pair of pistols. Caim understood and began doing jobs and always keeping an eye and an ear out for any good mercenary groups that were hiring. 10 years later he came across information that the small but well known mercenary group Lunatic Inc. was hiring. Caim finished his current job and began to head to Scapia to learn more.
Last edited by Maverix on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Postby TheMaddness » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey Maverix, looks like youre new around here. Soooo, Welcome.
Could you give me a description of Wolven so I can fit it into the setting? Also, on Berserk, does he get Stronger, Faster? Heal better?

Postby Rough Giraffe » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Complete

Birthname: Reginald Sabre
Alias: Scael Clawver
Age: 135 years old (current estimated lifespan is 1600 years)
Race: Draconic (half-dragon)

Physical Description: Stands roughly 6'4", and weighs a little over 420lbs. Covered in red, maroon and blackish-crimson scales (the colors seem to shift around every time you see him). His face and head are lizard-like. Pale-green, slitted eyes. He has a set of sharp teeth, complete with two pair of larger incisors on either side of the front four teeth, almost resembling that of a human's. He walks with a slight hunch, and his legs are almost always slightly bent, though he can stand completely straight if he needs to; it's just more comfortable for him not to. His feet resemble humans', but each toe is tipped with a flat claw for running. He has wings, which are usually folded against his back at all times. Finally, he has a four-foot long tail, tipped with a spade. With the exception of the scales, everything else about him looks human, save for his hands, which are still opposable, but are tipped with razor-sharp claws.

Equipment: His clothes have to be all leather or metal, or else specially made. Cloth tends to rip against his claws as he tries to put it on. He prefers to fashion clothes out of animal hides to keep warm, stitching them together with the animal's sinews and tendons (he loves the powerful feeling of being able to take down a dire bear and rip it apart with his bare hands).

Theme Song: "Seizure of Power" by Marylin Manson If for no other reason than the song is bad ass, and filled with short, intense bursts of energy.

Powers:
Physical Ability:
Immense physical prowess: Is incredibly strong, and becomes exponentially stronger as he performs more difficult feats of strength. To him, a 50lb weight is about the same as a nickel to the average human; his top running speed is around 25mph. The downside is that his appetite becomes more and more ravenous as he does harder work. If he goes too long without food, he may start to consider horrifically eating his foes; even longer, and he might have to strain himself not to eat his allies.

Natural Armor: His scales are resilient, and will not cut easily. Roughly the same as having a layer of chain mail over the skin.

Dragon-Specific:
Fire Breath/Immunity to Heat: Due to his Draconian physiology, he can breathe fire. This ability does not affect him if reversed (as in, he breathes in his own fire). Additionally, he can withstand intense heat. To him, lava is only lukewarm.

Flight: His wings allow him to fly; his wingspan is approximately 22ft. In addition to his body weight, he can normally sustain flight with a small load. Over 150lbs, he will begin to have problems keeping airborne.

Rapid Regeneration: This ability only works while he is resting, and not in battle. His body regenerates lost tissues; a deep cut--even as far as cutting a vital organ--will heal at an accelerated rate. If something like a hand, or a leg is crippled or lost, it will regenerate, but will take more time, depending on the severity. Additionally, body parts that grow back are weaker than before they were lost, and require retraining.

Darkvision: In an absence of light, he can see objects around him in shades of gray for up to 60 feet.

Skills: Blacksmithing, tailoring (animal hides), hand-to-hand and close-range combat. Perfers knives, but can also use swords, spears, axes, etc.

Titles: (Scael Clawver) the Human Hunter; --the Devourer; --the Wicked; --the Wild; The Dragon. These titles are a representation of how news and gossip circulated around him simply because of his looks. Hardly anyone really knows the whole truth anymore.

History: (PMing extra details to GM) There is no special reason he joined; he just wants to know his reason for being.
Last edited by Rough Giraffe on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Eternal Rain » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 pm

TheMaddness wrote:I thought she was more like an android

Bleh xP I like the word Humanoid better xD

Postby sam4books » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Tuor » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Eternal Rain wrote:
TheMaddness wrote:I thought she was more like an android

Bleh xP I like the word Humanoid better xD

Humanoid just means something that looks like a human, that could be a lot of things.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Eternal Rain » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:12 pm

I knew that, I was simply stating I liked calling her that instead of an android.

Postby Zako » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Updated Powers and Skills on my CS.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Good for you, Rain. But doesn't mean it's the best term.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:19 am

Name: 884 or 0015
Nickname: Roy

Race: Bio-Droid, Omicron Soldier Class

Physical Description:

"Roy" appearance is that of a young man in his late twenties. He has the typical body type, not fully muscular, but not a complete weakling. The hair color is an unnatural shade of color for a person, purple. The hairstyle is short but curly. The color of the irises resembles something close to glowing ember, a bright amber.

<Roy Everydayman> On the top of his head, "Roy" wears a brown flannel cap where the bill is folded into the hat. The jacket wears is also made out of flannel, red and black, with onyx black colored buttons. The pant is brown, the shoes are black boots.

<Roy Noir> A top hat with a purple band is placed on his head, his face and hands are wrapped with his bandages concealing himself. A black flock coat with cape, a black vest with orange designs, and purple stripped pants with black vertical lines. The shoes guess the color.

<"Roy"> There is no humanity in his appearance, Roy looks like a cold killing machine. His is a visor with coloring yellow eyes that change shape to display different emotions and a face plate (like Prime), gold and dark crimson. The shoulders are oval in shape, the forearms are box like, and the fingers are round like humans. The upper torso has the appearance of muscles, the forelegs are box like, like the forearms, and the feet are oval shaped.

Equipment:

-Chainsaw Bladers:
Two mini saucer looking droids that hover around 884 or is launched at an enemy or enemies in front of 884. They bombard the foes of 884 with their diamond edged chainsaws. The chainsaw is attached to their spinning sides. They last for a short amount of time so its for one attack. Their range is limited to 20 meters. Amount of use is about 16.

-Crusher Net: A bright purple glowing net that captures an enemy. The range is limited to 884's throwing range, which is similar to an ancient gladiator of old. Once the enemy has been trapped by the net, the glowing net releases 300,000 pound of force in an attempt to squash or shatter the enemy. Amount of use is about 6.

-Barrage Blaster: A blaster that uses plasma energy, heated energy, that melts and destroys foes. The barrage blaster, however, is a blaster that shoots several plasma shots instead of just one. By several shots, its about five for each pull of the trigger. The amount of use is about as long as 884 functions or as long as he has power source.

-Tesla Beam:
A charging cannon that unleashes a bolt of devastation electricity. Must always charge first, but shooting. This the type of gun that requires a lot of patience to use, but quite worth when destroying an enemy is desired. Amount of use is about as long as 884 functions or as long as he has a power source.

-Slime Shield: Released from 884's body is a slime that coats his entire body with thick slime armor. The liquid slimes becomes hard the instant it comes into contact with oxygen. Once the slime hardens it is a protective armor against ocean pressures (and other intense pressures), explosive forces, and extreme temperatures. With the latter two, the slime could only last for a certain amount of time, but this depends on the explosive power of the explosive or constant fire based attacks. If the slime encounters an ice based attack, then eventually the slime will shatter.

-Spear Grappler: A spear that fires a retractable spear head .

-Dual Armor: The organic armor that 884 hides in, can function as another being. It is mindless, but responds to 884 commands and acts accordingly to those orders.

Theme Song:
"No Future" by Anti-Flag
"The Touch" by Stan Bush

Powers:

Power Soldier Type:
As the power soldier type, 884 is pretty much what it says. The average strength of a soldier is about even with a human, however like a regular human and unlike a regular solider a PST also possesses adrenaline. Its form of adrenaline is referred as D.I.M, which radically increases the strength of a PST. At this point of time, when 884 enters into the D.I.M state, he can lift about 3,000 kilograms. When quick speed is needed for running (or scaling up a wall or any vertical surface for example), a PTS enters into the A.R.M state. A normal soldier is about as fast as a profession athlete, however when a PTS enters into this state, its speed is 50 times that. Both states are limited to avoid internal damages so D.I.M and A.R.M are recommended to be used for emergency situations. A PTS is also given a D.T.M., which convents weaponry into data and its reverse, allowing a PTS to have weapons whenever he needs it. Currently 884 weaponry data slot is filled due to the level he's at. The combat computer, CC, is the learning module that every PTS will need. It allows 884 to grasp foreign concepts with easy, adapt to them, and be able to use them properly. It takes less than two tries to master something after observing something thanks to the CC.

Dual Type: As a dual type, 884 possesses an organic armor that allows 884 to blend in within an area. However, this organic armor can function as a separate machine, a simple machine. It will go into battle alongside 884 as long as commands are given. If damaged, it will repair itself, but must remain nonoperational for a couple of hours.

Skills:

Good at using spears

A Good shot.

Combat Computer learns things fast. From combat skills to practical skills. With this kind of ability, 884 can become a fearsome soldier of death, one day.

Titles: *Liger's special 15, The studious death machine

History:

1,000 soldiers were created to dominate the lands. Scientific abominations, they were, bio-driods, organic machines, using cyber-technology on clones of the dead. They could process faster than super computers and had more endurance and adaptability than humans, the perfect soldiers. However, the Emperor at the time wanted more than that, an elite army from those suppose perfect soldiers.

This is where the infamous scientific mind of the era, Liger Rosse came into the picture. His eccentric way of thinking was questionable, but was perfect given the task presented to him. Out of a 1,000 soldiers, Liger chosen 15 among them for a special project of his. A project that would very change military warfare forever, supposedly.

Project Omicron, was what it was titled. A project that involved modification and revival. By revival, it means what it says, Liger attempted to revive the personality of the clone human that was transformed into a bio-droid. More powerful and with a personality no less, Liger Rosse was definitely crazy, through there was logic in his reasoning. A bio-droid with a personality could accomplish more than a regular soldier, it would be able to think outside of the box given its limits and use creativity with its actions.

After the 15th unit was finished, 884 known as “Roy” changed everything...

Badly damaged Roy seals his body in a capsule and performs a hard reset on his body loosing all combat data to preserve his life in 19XX. 2 centuries later, excavated in the year 21XX, Roy is discovered by a brilliant and up in coming treasure hunter, Caroline Haymaker. He was supposed to be the find of the century, instead Roy became an apprentice of hers, due to violent events against a rival group of treasure hunters.

It was thought to be a new beginning for Roy. It was, until Caroline and him, discovered five more capsules, five empty capsules similar to his own. They were marked by the numbers 001, 008, 0011, 004, 0013, numbers that Roy was terrified to recognize. They were the most loyal to the Empire, except for 008, Edgar, the only Bio-droid, who was more ambitious and treasonous than the Emperor, himself, he thought to take over the empire with his brethren. 0015, Roy alter both the Emperor's and Edgar's goals in the past, but if Edgar remains, he will once again become a threat. To make matters worst, Roy learned of another creation of Liger's. Apparently after his development, Liger invented an upgrade for his Omicron class Soldiers called "Mu Galaxy", an upgrade that would provide new powerful abilities, skills, and transformations.

Its Roy's goal to stop 008 and search and destroy "Mu Galaxy". Only one of the two Dual Types, 008 (Edgar) and 0015 (Roy), can use it and only one will change history forever.

You may now place your bets.

Notes:

DYNAMIC
IMPROVEMENT
of
MUSCLE

ACELERATION
REACTION
MODE

DIGITAL
TRANSFER
MODULE

*While wearing Dual Armor, Roy has still access to the DTM so he summon his weapons at any point much like when he's not wearing Dual Armor. However, once Roy has separated from his dual armor, the Dual Armor does not have any access to the DTM. So whatever weapon Roy gives to the Dual Armor, it is stuck with it.

* Liger's special 15. There is only fifteen special Omicron Soldier Class soldiers.

Edgar

A narcissistic megalomaniac who desires to rule over others. However, as much as he desires to enslave all races, he is quite patient in his actions, he thinks before he acts. Like 0015 (Roy), 008 (Edgar), prefers to remain in his Dual Armor and only will come out of his shell if it was to his benefit. Has no qualms about killing so he'll kill anyone that stands in his way, but isn't the type that goes on a murderous rampage. Prefers to read and drink much like 0015 (Roy).

In terms of strength 008 (Edgar) and 0015 (Roy) are on equal grounds for the time being. In terms of skills and weaponry data, 008 (Edgar) is unfortunately more superior than 0015 (Roy). 008 (Edgar) has a total of 14 slots, double the amount of 0015's (Roy) and is a better marksmen than him. His melee weapon of choice is a battle axe.

Weakness: Vanity (will not spend more thirty minutes out of his Dual Armor, only special cases will he remain out), Close Combat, and unlike 0015 (Roy), who can use his DTM, even in his Dual Armor, 008 (Edgar) can not.

Theme Song: "Super Villain" by Powerman 500[/quote]

Other Art by Sam4books featuring Roy
What?
The Name is ?
Slash attack * reworded by Bolts
Explains everything

Art by Doctress featuring Roy New Years with the Squad

Military Hierarchy

Emperor

Omicron Soldier Class ( Generals)

Xi

Nu

Lambda

Kappa Soldier Class ( Specialists)

Iota

Theta

Eta

Zeta

Epsilon Soldier Class ( Grunts)

Delta

Gamma

Beta

Alpha
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 16 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Eternal Rain » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 am

Ro Wong wrote:Good for you, Rain. But doesn't mean it's the best term.

I never said it was! *pouts*

Postby sam4books » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing