BLAck'z ART => Farewell to Snafu (19th Mar 2013)

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: BLAck'z ART => Game Called Life (17th Nov)

Postby Black » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Actually, that's 'cause I know what you look like in real life (Wow... Did this sound creepy or what? XD). You posted your photo few months ago when someone mistook you for a guy... And someone else said "I won't believe taht [you're a girl] without proof" or something... You posted your photo with words "Proof enough for ya?". XD I kinda remembered what you looked like on that photo when I drew that comic. XD

Today have NOT been my day... I had to "repair" Windows on my Laptop and, for some reason, it didn't accept my serial key, even tho' it didn't have any problems when I used it before (had to look for one on 'net from friends' computers D: )... And that STILL haven't fixed the main problem... My headphones (with mic') broke for no apparent reason... My electricity bill arrived costing 5 times more than it SHOULD (Damn idiots must've had F in math)... Some wiseguy rated my newest youtube video as 1* for no good reason... Awardspace completely changed it's appearance and I barely managed to log in (there's 4 different log-in screens now and I got errors several times when I found the right one)...
Yup... A real messed-up day it was... Still, I wont let all that get me down! Tomorrow is a brand new day! I shall fight on (and all that jazz...)! ... Right. On to update the O.C.T.'s 1st post.
Click to visit my art thread.

Postby sam4books » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh yeah, I remember that xD I dunno, I guess I just hate it when people say girls don't exist on the internet :/

Also a comment on your day, it has been proven that technology hates humanity, ESPECIALLY computers. So yeah, keep fighting, don't let Bill Gate's monster of a creation get you down! God knows Bill Gates is the devil reincarnated!
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Black » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:57 pm

sam4books wrote:Also a comment on your day, it has been proven that technology hates humanity, ESPECIALLY computers.

A proven fact, definitively. Today I lost several hours trying to find, download and install several drivers that got "lost" during yesterdays Windows "repair"...
sam4books wrote:So yeah, keep fighting, don't let Bill Gate's monster of a creation get you down! God knows Bill Gates is the devil reincarnated!

Don't worry, I will. XD But I do not think it's true Bill's reincarnated devil. He's devil's right-hand demon that rules the Greed area of the Purgatory. XD
Thanks for the support, Sam. It's really appreciated.

Now - the art. Unfortunately, I didn't get much drawn/made today. But I did manage to put this together:
I barely managed to get his color scheme to be close to how I imagined it. And it still seems a bit off. In case you haven't noticed - Eddy's slightly transparent. XD

Also - Photobucket recently got some new options added which let you put your art on lots of different stuff - mugs, t-shirts, playing cards, ... You can order the items with your own art online afterwards. But I mostly used those to play around and make some screenshots of the previews.
"Eddy Vs. Cat" Laptop :D
My personalized "Dark Blast" Mobile Phone :mrgreen:
And an official "Snafu O.C.T." mug lol

Re: BLAck'z ART => Personalized Stuff + Snafu OCT Mug (20th Nov)

Postby MonoCeru » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Oh wow. xD

I'd love an OCT mug, please.

Postby Black » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:28 pm

It shall be done soon. (Hopefully, I'll have something for you tomorrow. XD)

Postby mykie274143 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:22 pm

mug want pl0x

Re: BLAck'z ART => Sthg for Sam & BL (21st Nov)

Postby Black » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Black, earlier today wrote:Lil' something for ya.
For Sam, for her support and encouragement. Remember "Them"? :)
For BL. Still not the final one, tho'.

Mykie, Mono, I'm still working on those. I'm hoping to get them done soon.

Finally done with these. Had some problems adding the logo digitally, so I decided to go with this in the end. Also, web-cam didn't help thing one bit, either. Hope you'll still like 'em (until I get the originals scanned).
For Mykie. Erika gets a mug for competing in the tournament. :mrgreen:
For Mono, Visi & Meho. Gilliardi family having a family picnic. Meho gets a t-shirt as well as an apology for waiting for his commission for so long. :grin:
<image removed>
I'm guessing I should've changed the contrast of the mugs (an t-shirt logo) as well... They seem to stand out too much like this...
Fixed version:
Last edited by Black on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: BLAck'z ART => Lil' sthg for all of you (21st Nov)

Postby sam4books » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:15 pm

@Black: Oh my God, its Mini! I miss her so much! And the strange thing is I've been thinking about her for awhile now o.O

...I should really bring her back as a cameo or something...

Anywho, thanks a bunch Black. I like the confident look you gave her :)
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Black » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:39 pm

And the strange thing is I've been thinking about her for awhile now

Wow... Did I become psychic after using PSI too much and too long in "System Shock 2"? XD I've been getting that "you read my mind" a lot lately...
I'm really glad you like how she looks. Mission Successful. 8)

Postby Chuckledarkly » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 am

nice drawings black its good to see you putting the old pencil to papper ^^ and i really like what you've done with the oct banner! ^^ p.s. just wanted to let you know i haven't forgotten about drawing your character its coming along I'm just a slow lazy lizard man.
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby MonoCeru » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:40 am

Awww! <3 So cute!

Thank you so much for your gift, Black! Such a sweet family's moment~ <3

Totally dig the OCT products there. xD

Postby Black » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:46 pm

@BL:
Thanks. I actually draw quite a lot lately (especially between lessons at faculty), I just post only few of the drawings I web-cam. And I know you didn't forget, don't worry. It's okay, just take your time.

@Mono:
You're welcome. :) I'm glad you liked it.

Postby visi » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:40 am

lawl <3 Thankies, Black.
    I wonder where mom is. :3
thomas is a nerd

Re: BLAck'z ART => Inhuman Update (16th Dec)

Postby Black » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Black wrote:
Black, 27th November wrote:Glad you liked it. I kinda came up with the family picnic idea when Mono asked for an OCT mug. XD
As for mom... Who do you think made that photo? XD Someone had to use the camera.

Good Lord, no update for almost a week!? Something has to be done about it!
Made for RP-ers from another forum:

Levitating girl?
X-23, as seen in "X-men: Evolution":
I really got addicted to that series. I watched entire 4 seasons in 5 days time. XD I drew X-23 at my faculty, between lessons. I think I drew her quite accurately considering I didn't have any reference at the moment. It's interesting how this complete character rip-off became so popular (she's a teenage, female clone of Wolverine XD). After her appearance in 2 episodes of the show (and cameo at the end of final episode of the series), she appeared in a comic-book mini-series, after which she soon got her own comic-book series. For some reason, it seems they changed her hair from dark brown to black in comics (haven't read any comics with her, but I did see some scans/images).
That should be it for now. Hope you enjoy it.

Black, 2nd December wrote:No replies, huh? Well, I guess those weren't that impressive anyway.

And now for something new: Some sisterly love!

Followed by a gunner shooting a dog (which jumped at him and bit him):

And here's my character from an RP called Xerina, threatening me because I got her seriously wounded (high-degree burns, hence the bandages all over her body). Let me just say - that's not water she's making me walk into. :grin:

Oh, and here's a quick photoshopping I did recently:
"Thank you, everyone, for this prestigeous award. I'm so deeply touched..."

Black, 3rd December wrote:Interesting how I didn't notice I posted gunner twice instead of Xerina. XD Fixed. Oh, there's also some of the stuff I drew today.

Dranton Riley killing a mecha-zombie (I need to fix those motion lines...):

"Dranton May Cry" ("Devil May Cry" parody XD). This Dranton is a beetle from an RP and has absolutely nothing to do with Riley. I actually made him several months before I made Riley. XD

Ivan, the armor-wearing spider (Ivan's not my OC, I just made this armor design for him).

Chuckles, the overly-depressive spider (This character's not mine, either). I put "I'm in despair." as a reference to the "Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei", since Chuckles reminds me a lot of the main character from that anime. :)

Black, 6th December wrote:Beetle Sword:
I think this is actually the 1st time I designed a weapon with both function and appearance in mind - and the one that I actually like how it turned out (okay, maybe 2nd - there was that nunchucks/switch-blade/gun weapon I made last year XD). Beetle's horns are there to protect the user's hand. It's arms, of course, are there to stop the blocked blades from sliding to/harming the user's hand/arm. With a blade slid to them, it makes it easy to disarm the enemy with one quick motion. The widened end of the blade (not in this pic, but seen on drawing) is there to rip through the enemy and make even more damage as it is pulled out (similar to arrow tips, designed in a similar fashion to prevent them from being pulled out - only this thing has a blade on back that rips through flesh instead of jamming itself in it).
Yeah... I don't think I ever made a weapon with this much functionality taken in consideration...

"Dranton May Cry", digital version. XD Made using "Photoshop CS", "Flash 8" and "PChat" :mrgreen: . Background is a screenshot from "Dungeon Keeper 2".

Still no replies, huh? Probably 'cause I'm a nobody, so I don't deserve any... Snafu Forum itself says so, too:
:sosad:

Black, 12th December wrote:...
Let my thread fall to the 2nd page. This has to be remedied ASAP!

Giant beetle decapitating a dead dwarf. :down:

Talk to the hand!

Black wrote:...
I wonder how long'll this keep up...? Anyway, new stuff. All are non-humanoid creatures. Goblin, Bile Demon, Spider, Imp.

Well, I got sick 2 days ago. Feeling better now, although I've not recovered completely yet.

Some more RP characters from another forum:

BrokenLine's Trotter, as my end of our art trade:
This is pretty much near-final version, I just need to fix his left arm/shoulder...

Re: BLAck'z ART => Trotter for BL (nearly done) (18th Dec)

Postby MonoCeru » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Oh wow, I do enjoy that smile on Trotter. And I'm sorry that you were sick! Hope you'll recover fully soon. :3
Really nice work Black. <3

Postby Chuckledarkly » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:14 pm

^ agree with mono lol hes so creepy! i loves x3
Check Out My Art

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Black » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:58 pm

@Mono:
Thanks, Mono. I hope so too.
Glad you liked my rendition of Trotter.

@BL:
Happy to hear that. :) Next weekend I'm going to my hometown, so I'll finally be able to get it (and lots of other stuff) scanned. Then I could finally give you the HQ version. I already fixed some stuff on it, too.

Postby Chuckledarkly » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Well geeze now i feel all bad cause i haven't been working on yours as much as i should be >.> well I'll defiantly have it done by after xmass!!! D=< .....if i can overcome my laziness <.< (after xmass because tomorrow i'll be traveling and wont be back home till Jan 2 so no scanner no computer) :unsure:
Check Out My Art

Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Black » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Dude, don't worry about it. I told you, it's okay, no need to feel bad. I wish you a safe trip.

Postby Black » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I've been 'netless for last 2 days, but now I'm in myhometown and I got these scanned.

For BL:

For Sam:

For Grave & Brax:

Not specifically aimed at anyone :down:

PC Christmas:

Table, Laptop & Blackboard (since I kinda need to work on my backgrounds XD):

P.S.: There's going to be a huge update next few days, when I get the rest of my drawings scanned. XD

Re: BLAck'z ART => Merry Christmas! (25th Dec)

Postby sam4books » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:30 pm

:'D Thank you!

I have a sudden urge to draw Mimi now xD

Merry Christmas!
In passing

Postby Brax4 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Awesome Black, Merry Christmas.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Black » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:39 am

Glad you liked them, guys. Hope you had a very merry Christmas. :)

Truthfully, I'm not sure I did Lotus' hair right. XD Still, glad you liked it.

(Since I'm Orthodox, I actually celebrate X-mas after the New Year. But that's no reason not to give you guys something, right? XD Happy Holidays, everyone.)

Postby Engravement » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Yay Court plushie!!

Postby MonoCeru » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Ahhh, so cute. <3

Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you had a good one.

PreviousNext

Return to Art