Doctress Who's TDROZ Ch.4 & DR WHO-Quantum Lock Ch.2

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Doctress Who's TDROZ Ch.4 & DR WHO-Quantum Lock Ch.2

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Introduction to Doctress Who's Writing Thread

Well, I was tossing up whether or not to make a Thread, as I'm terrible at updating. However I thought I'd give it a try.

The following story is one that I started on my Fanfiction.net account, but I'm posting it on here so I can perhaps get some more constructive feedback - rather than the usual response: "Omg that's really good keep writing!" - which, as nice as it is, it isn't very constructive.

I might end up posting drips and drabs of other stories (both fanfic and original work) on here too - I'll update this first post if and when I do.

*~*~*~CONTENTS~*~*~* (Will edit as and when I add new Chapters)

Invader Zim - The Doomed Rise of ZIR
Chapter 1: Just Beneath the Surface
Chapter 2: Broken Like A Noodle
Chapter 3: ZIR, Reporting For Duty
Chapter 4: The Horror Begins...
Chapter 5: Coming Soon

Doctor Who - Quantum Lock
Introducing the new Story: Can be found Here
Chapter 1a: Allons-y!
Chapter 1b: Allons-y!
Chapter 2: The Ninth Doctor
Capter 3: Coming Soon

In Regards of Fanfiction...(This doesn't just apply to Invader Zim, but it also applies to all my fanfiction)

Although I can't guarantee my Fanfiction will be decent (since Fanfiction rarely is 'decent'), I can promise the following from my stories:

- There will be NO, and I mean, NO crack pairings, out of canon-romances, etc.
    In other words, no romance whatsoever in Invader Zim - no ZaTr, no ZaGr, nor any other unsavory pairings. I find the whole thing disgusting and wish to have nothing to do with it.

- No unecessary, stupid gimmicks. I.e. Inserting a song in there because "It is soooo (character's name)'s theme!!! Oh omg this would be on their Ipod!!1" <_<

- OC will be limited to brief appearances - no OC friendship or romances. If I do use reoccuring OC's, they will be either villains or minor characters. I do not intend to 'insert' some random OC as a main character...I hate it when people do that.

- I will do my utmost to keep character's in character as much as I am capable. No, Zim will not become best friends with Dib, No, Dib will not become emo and turn into a homocidal maniac wannabe, or anything of the sort.

- I will also try to keep the plot and characters in sync with the canon episodes. They will (hopefully) have a simialr flow to them, I won't go off on tangents explaining certain things unless it is relevant to the story, and I will always try to give it the feel of an invader zim episode, albeit an extra long episode.

- Although it is fanfic, and I don't take it as seriously as I do with my original work, I put as much effort, time and energy into it as I do with any story- if not more because I'm worried about spoiling the show.

-I very rarely write without editing and re-editing my work. Even if it's fanfiction, I still tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, so I will never post anything until I'm 95% happy with it - and I'm never 100% happy with any of my writing. Ever.

Things you should know about the following Fanfic (A warning of caution):

- It will have some out-of-canon concepts (i.e. Gir's past)
    - Although I will try to stay as true to show as I can, there is no guarantee. Obviously my writing style and the way I tell a story will effect how this Fanfiction comes across. I am not Jhonen Vasquez - I'm Doctress Who. There is going to be a significant amount of difference.
    - It is fanfiction. There's nothing that can change that. That brings a warning of caution in itself.

So, I have given you a list of what will not be in my fanfiction, what I will attempt to get rid of, and a warning of what will remain.
As i said - Romances? Fangirl slush? Annoying Mary-sue OC's? Hell No.
But read at your risk, and make of it what you will...
Last edited by Doctress Who on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Re: Doctress Who's TDROZ (InvaderZim fanfic) - Chapter 1

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:48 pm

The Doomed Rise Of ZIR (An Invader Zim Fanfic)

Chapter 1
Just beneath the surface

Snuggled up against the sofa, GIR slept, his thumb tucked in his mouth. He tossed and turned, dreaming quietly.

“W-w-waffles…” the robot murmured, snuffling, and turned over again.

He still remembered what Zim had said to him once. “SIR units don’t need sleep, GIR. And they certainly don’t ‘dream’! How many times do I have to tell you that?”

But of course, you couldn’t tell GIR anything.

However that night, as he tossed and turned, he wished he’d listened to Zim. Normally he just dreamt about waffles turning into weenies, squirrels teaching him to tap dance and piggies falling from the sky. But that night, he dreamt about a memory.

An old, terrifying memory.

GIR remembered being strapped down to a table, a pair of dark glowing eyes leering down at him. He remembered a knife so sharp it could cut through metal, being forced down on him…

- And he was screaming.

“Welcome to Planet Dirt” the sign displayed, as a ship zoomed past on its way towards the planet.
The latest recruits for the Irken janitorial squad looked out over their new workplace, trying in vain to hide their dismay.

“It stinks and we're not even down there yet,” muttered one small Irken.

“SILENCE” Bellowed their boss. The Irken who had spoken shrank back, as a menacing finger was pointed towards him. “YOU. State your name.”

“Janitor Hatch, sir.”

This sent a wave of sniggers from the other Irkens on the squad. Hatch glared at them. Just wait. One day he'd pass the military test, and then they wouldn't be laughing. He could see it now: Invader Hatch. That would show them. That would show them ALL…!

But his thought bubble was burst when the boss himself sneered at his name.

“Well, Hatch, you've just earned yourself three months worth of extra shifts, haven't you? And if you don't like it, you'll be fired without question.” He addressed the rest of the squad. “And let that be a lesson to the lot of you. Now quit complaining and prepare to work for your Empire!”

Hatch had been working for hours now. This planet was worse than he'd ever thought. It was a giant junk yard of stench – everything the Irken Empire no longer had use for was kept here – from broken-down vehicles and ships and rusted scrap metal, to mountains of rubbish and raw sewage.

And there were, quite literally, mountains of it. Not even centuries of work could shift the ever growing pile of filth that accumulated there everyday – it was, of course, called ‘Planet Dirt’ for a reason.

Hatch stopped working for a moment, wiping the sweat off his brow under the hot glaze of the planet’s sun. He watched as an exhausted Irken worker operated big heavy machinery, shifting piles of junk with the massive metal scoop attached to the end of it.

Suddenly another Irken worker came running up to the machine, banging on the side of it.

“Hey. Boss says we get a break. You hear that? A break, can you believe it?”

The worker operating the machine spun around, stunned. A break? They rarely had breaks!

“What?!” He exclaimed. His attention left the machine for a moment – and in that split second, Hatch witnessed everything all fall into chaos.

Not concentrating, the machine worker let the lever slip out of his hand, the stick jutting forward violently. The arm of the machine with the scoop attached swung dangerously, colliding with a nearby mountain of rubbish with a deafening crunch.

Both of the workers screamed, scrabbling to get away, as the whole colossal pile became an avalanche.

When the dirt and debris finally settled, Hatch could see that both workers had escaped, unharmed. But the machine worker was aghast with dismay.

“NOOOO. THE MACHINE – IT’S RUINED! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS?”

The machine worker marched up to the cascaded pile and kicked it in frustration. Wrong move. There was a scream, as a particularly heavy piece of junk wobbled, falling, falling…It landed on the Irken worker with a sickening crunch. Seconds later, his friend made a run for it, horrified.

Hatch, having observed the whole thing with only mild concern, now glanced about him. No one was around. Cautious and curious, the young Irken approached the mess left by the avalanche.

There was something there amongst the rubble. Something very familiar.

Hatch crept in closer. Face-down and half-submerged in the mass of junk, was a battered – but unmistakable – shape of a robot.

“A SIR unit,” marvelled Hatch. He considered it for a moment, thoughtful. “I've always wanted one of those...too bad I failed the military test.” He sighed.

Then he noticed a splintered piece of junk wedged into the side of its head. Without thinking, he pulled it out.

Immediately, the damaged unit sprung to life, as if suddenly activated. The SIR struggled its way out from underneath the rubble, fixing its sight on Janitor Hatch. Disturbingly, its eyes were still black and fairly lifeless, although they flickered to red every few seconds – like something running on low battery.

The young Irken stepped away, both awed and slightly nervous. The SIR robot seemed to tower above him, as it stood up on top of the rubble. Its antenna was crooked, deformed into a jagged 'Z' shape...and its stitched up mouth hung down on one side. Smears of dirt and rust covered its entire metal frame, due to several years of disuse. An ambiguous Irken symbol could only just be seen engraved on its head under the layers of grime that smothered it.

“Unit is not fully functional,” the robot reported. It fizzled and cracked as it spoke. “Severe...d-damage...caused to system....”

The SIR unit seemed to struggle to get itself to function, its joints beginning to give way. Slowly it struggled to its feet again.

“Emergency power systems...operational. Will f-find means necessary to temporarily repair systems and...l-leave this incompetent planet!”

The SIR glared down at the Irken Janitor, pointing at him.
“YOU will help me find the resources I need…”

Hatch looked up at the damaged robot. “What? Help you? Irken Janitor or not, I do not take orders from a SIR unit!”

Suddenly, the unit switched into full duty mode. Its eyes narrowed, managing to flicker onto red. An array of weapons sprung from its head, aimed directly at Hatch.

“You do now,” the SIR unit told him, its mouth becoming a twisted grin, “you do now…”

Last edited by Doctress Who on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Fievel » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:26 pm

So... is this going to be about Gir's past, before he was taken out of the defects bin and given to Zim? Either way, I like it so far, but why so many spaces? Do you not like long paragraphs or something?
Offended.

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Well, without giving too much away, Gir's past is going to be important to the story, yes...but exactly how and why is something you'll have to wait and find out.

It's not that I don't like long paragraphs - it's just that I found on my old fanfic account that people were more likely to read it if I formatted the story in this way. Also, with Invader Zim being a fast-paced show in general, it just felt natural to have brief descriptive paragraphs and more focus on the action and speach of the characters.

However, if you or the majority of people find it actually having the opposite effect, I can always lengthen the paragraphs, and not space them out so much.
Time Lady

Postby Fievel » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:41 pm

It's not a problem, I just wanted to know.
Offended.

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Ah, ok. For a moment, I was worried that you were finding it difficult to read with all the spacing.

- I think I'll probably update once a day, until I've got up to the point where I've added all my pre-written chapters. From then on it'll be updating as I go along.
Time Lady

Postby Fievel » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 pm

That's good, but just how much do you already have written?

P.S. For anyone who celebrates it: Happy Bonfire Day! Sorry for the randomness.
Offended.

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 pm

So far I have 6 completed chapters, and I'm working on the 7th. They are all of varying length, though - some shorter than the one I've posted above, others longer.

Yes, I celebrate Bonfire night! Happy Bonfire night to you too.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 pm

I was nervous when I read this as being a Invader Zim Fan-fiction.

But its not bad.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Fievel » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I was nervous when I read this as being a Invader Zim Fan-fiction.

But its not bad.

I was also weary when coming here, as I don't usually like fanfics, but I decided to come in anyways, as Doc is an intelligent person, and could probably make it work, but then again, I did have a genious friend write one that was utter crap... This one's good so far, though.

It seems that everyone from the EverAfter forum is making a thread here. Next thing you know, LilChoco will make one here, unless there already is one. I'll have to check. Who started all this, anyways?
Offended.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:38 am

Ali introduced a little of it.

I encouraged you all to post your stories.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Fievel wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I was nervous when I read this as being a Invader Zim Fan-fiction.

But its not bad.

I was also weary when coming here, as I don't usually like fanfics, but I decided to come in anyways, as Doc is an intelligent person, and could probably make it work, but then again, I did have a genious friend write one that was utter crap... This one's good so far, though.

I can understand your nervousness. I was a little nervous when starting this fanfic myself...but I've read a good few terrible Invader Zim fanfics, so I definitely know what not to do...that's always a help.

I'm going to edit my first post and lay out clear what you can expect (and what is a guaranteed 'Hell No') from my fanfictions.
Trust me, I don't want to spoil the show as much as you do - so I am very careful with my fanfiction. I probably spend more time over it than I do my original stories - for the simple reason I want to keep it as true to the original show as I am capable. When I first started fanfiction, it was so crap that I was ashamed of reading it myself - most of it got shoved in the bin or locked away in a draw forvever.
However, now although I don't take it as seriously as my original work, I am starting to treat it in a similar way - editing, re-editing, re-reading it the next day and crossing out anything that doesn't seem to work...so I am really careful about what I write.

But by all means, be nervous. Fanfiction is of course fanfiction - no matter how hard you work at it, there are bound to be faults. But I always try to keep those faults to the minimum. I've read enough bad fanfic to know what those faults are, and how much they can destroy a show/book/film.
- Anyway, as I said, I'll outline in my first post what you should expect and should not expect from me in regards of fanfiction. I'll then let you decide whether you should brave the risk to read it or not.
Time Lady

Postby Fievel » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 pm

I always read a friend's work, so you don't have to worry about that. Besides, it seems good so far.
Offended.

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Thank you, I really appreciate that.
But I am here for constructive feedback, so if something's not working for you or you don't like something for any reason, please do comment. I'll feel as though I'm doing something wrong if my fanfiction isn't getting any criticism lol .

I knew I'd fail at sticking to my 'daily' update - I've run out of time tonight (I still want to re-edit the next chapter one last time before I post it, since standards are much higher here than at Fanfiction.net, to say the least). But I'll have the next chapter up by tomorrow morning, most likely.

- I suppose, it will at least give you more time to read through my Mammoth First-post Edit.
Time Lady

Postby Fievel » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Doctress Who wrote:Thank you, I really appreciate that.
But I am here for constructive feedback, so if something's not working for you or you don't like something for any reason, please do comment. I'll feel as though I'm doing something wrong if my fanfiction isn't getting any criticism lol .

You know, that doesn't make much sense, but yeah, if I see something I'll tell ya.
Doctress Who wrote:I knew I'd fail at sticking to my 'daily' update - I've run out of time tonight (I still want to re-edit the next chapter one last time before I post it, since standards are much higher here than at Fanfiction.net, to say the least). But I'll have the next chapter up by tomorrow morning, most likely.

You shouldn't worry about that. I mean, I update on at extremely random intervals, ranging from three hours to three days. As long as you keep up the quality, people can wait.
Offended.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Sorry for taking so long to update, here's the next chapter. This one's quite light humoured...It will get darker later down the line.

Chapter 2
Broken like a noodle

Back on Earth, GIR was running manically about the house, as per usual.

“Eeeheeeeeheehee!” the robot squealed, springing rapidly from limb to limb – occasionally resulting in an unintentional cartwheel or two. He shrieked again.

Unable to concentrate, Irken Invader Zim emerged from his base, storming into the room.

“GIR! Stop fooling around. How am I supposed to work on my next INGENIOUS plan with all this... madness?”

“Madness?” Zim's defective SIR unit shrieked, in a sing-song voice. “Maaaaaaadnessss? ...MADNESSSSS...”

GIR turned another cartwheel, spinning further than he’d intended and landing on his head. He giggled hysterically.

Zim put a hand to his head, rubbing his weary antennae. Sometimes he wondered why he even bothered. Half of the time - no, make that most of the time, GIR was pathetically useless for such an ‘advanced’ SIR unit. However, Zim was sure if it wasn’t for the odd behavioural glitch, GIR would be the perfect robot slave…without a doubt, of course.

“I grow so tired of your insanity, GIR.” He muttered to the robot, as it continued to cartwheel across the floor, “Unfortunately, there seems no possible way of fixing the problem…”

The Irken invader shuddered, remembering only too well the time when he’d tried to fix GIR’s behavioural glitches. The results had been disastrous. Zim had used a behavioural modulator in an attempt to lock GIR into duty mode, so that his blue-eyed moments of stupidity and lunacy would be prevented. However, in Zim’s eyes, it seemed it had only resulted in GIR becoming dangerously unstable. GIR had been so fixed into Duty mode, so focused, that the SIR unit had seen Zim himself as a threat to the mission – and in doing so, saw fit to ‘terminate’ him. Terminate him? Zim, future destroyer of the humans? The only Irken soldier The Tallest saw fit enough, worthy enough, to insure the downfall of this spinning ball of filth? To destroy him, Invader Zim? If that wasn’t insanity, Zim didn’t know what was.

“Yippeee!”

GIR, who had been balancing on his head, landed flat on his face. Zim scowled, his thoughts of destruction and pride ripped apart by a…a squealing robot…

Just then, the door bell rang. It echoed through the house, with its sofa, its TV, and its Kitchen and toilet, and through the pipes and tunnels that led down, deep into the very heart of the Irken, technology-filled base.

“That would be the pizza,” GIR chirped, springing to his feet and leaping into his bright green Doggy costume.

Zim raised an eye at his shoddily-disguised SIR unit. “You ordered pizza, again?”

From within his doggy disguise, GIR grinned at his master happily. “It's nice,” he exclaimed. “An’ it got double cheese!”
The green dog trotted over to the door, reaching up and opening it. But it wasn’t the pizza delivery guy.

It was the damaged SIR unit from Planet Dirt. As soon as the door opened, its eyes flickered out from solid red to empty black, and the robot collapsed. GIR watched it as it fell over the threshold with a resounding “Clonk!”

“Oooo…” GIR gave the other robot a prod. Lifeless.

“What is it now?...” Zim shoved his useless minion out of the way to take a look. His surprised red eyes fell upon the motionless SIR unit in the doorway. “Oh. What is that doing there?”

“Aw. He looks funny. Can we keep ‘im? Huh? HUH?”

“No GIR. This one’s broken. Look – see?” Zim gave the SIR a firm kick. Still nothing.

“Hmm…” Zim mused, looking down at it. “Hmmm, hmmmm, Hmmm…! No. WAIT. Yes. YES.”
Eagerly he snatched up the SIR bot, running back down to his base with it. Clueless, GIR bounced after him gleefully.

Back in the depths of his underground Lab, Zim carried the SIR unit over to an array of equipment. He was still clearly excited by the discovery of it.

“GIR, do you realise what this means?” Zim didn’t wait for an answer, “it means the Tallest must have sent me this extra SIR unit to aid me in our mission! A more powerful, more…”

Zim tailed off, looking at GIR, who having taken off his dog suit was repeatedly banging his head against a wall.

Zim continued, “a…more reliable…not being-so-funny model…And – GIR get away from the computer!”

GIR had zoomed from the wall to the computer, and had begun randomly pressing buttons and levers on the computer to his heart’s content. At Zim’s words he stopped, proceeding to giggle instead.

Zim busied himself, beginning to connect up wires to the damaged robot. “If I can fix this SIR unit…”

“Aw, look,” GIR interrupted sadly, “He’s broken!”

“Yes, GIR. As I was saying, if I can –”

“– But he’s broken!”

“Yes, but if I can just –”

“He’s broken like a noodle.”

Zim decided to ignore this last comment and carry on. “If I can just find some way of fixing this SIR unit, I will not just have one robot minion to do my bidding…I WILL HAVE TWO! ZIIIM WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!”

The idea of having another robotic henchman on his side filled his mind with new possibilities, and he started to laugh. The laugh slowly growing, until Zim was cackling uncontrollably, loudly.
And then he stopped suddenly. The Irken soldier held his mouth, disgusted.

“ARRRAGH. What is that horrible stench?”

GIR pointed at the broken SIR robot. “He smells like Dookie.”

Without hesitation, Zim marched over and prized open the SIR bot’s head, with intention of finding the source of the unpleasantness.

He search, to that merit, was a success.

No sooner had the lid on the unit’s head been forced open, a mass of gooey sludge that had been compressed inside it gushed out. Like something reminiscent of a gigantic can of drink being shaken up and suddenly released, it sprayed and splattered everywhere, the gooey substance washing over both Zim and GIR – and the entire base.

…From outside the house, Zim’s screams from within could be heard, with GIR’s gleeful laughter in the background.

“ARRRRRRAHHHHHGHHH,” screamed Zim’s voice from inside, “ARRRRRAHHHHHGHHH - GET IT AWAY FROM ME IT STINKS!”

- End of Chapter 2
Last edited by Doctress Who on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Lady

Re: Doctress Who's TDROZ (InvaderZim fanfic) - Chapter 2

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:53 pm

This is funny. I laughed so hard I nearly choked on my orange
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Jasthn » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Well I almost spit out my apple, because it was laughing so hard as well. LOL
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Fievel » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:06 pm

I could just picture those characters saying that, and I heard their voices inside my head as I read this. Pretty good so far.
Offended.

Postby Jasthn » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Ew!... Poo water. It's a thing my frieinds an I say all the time. That was the first thing that came to mind when I read this.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Jasthn wrote:Ew!... Poo water. It's a thing my frieinds an I say all the time. That was the first thing that came to mind when I read this.

Heheh.

Well, it seems this chapter went down better than I had expected. Thanks for all the feedback so far.

Next chapter update will be up here tomorrow...if I manage to update when I actually say I am, that is.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Sorry for taking so long to update

ROFL.

You should see the last time I updated mine. Don't worry about it.

“GIR! Stop fooling around. How am I supposed to work on my next INGENIOUS plan with all this... madness?”

“Madness?” Zim's defective SIR unit shrieked, in a sing-song voice. “Maaaaaaadnessss? ...MADNESSSSS...”

Awwwww...

I was expect a 300 play on this.

Zim raised an eye at his shoddily-disguised SIR unit. “You ordered pizza, again?”

Why can I see his expression perfectly in the cartoon style?

GIR, do you realize what this means?” Zim didn’t wait for an answer,

Whoops.

Wrong word usage.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Blood Lord wrote:ROFL.

You should see the last time I updated mine. Don't worry about it.

Lol, fair enough. It's a habit of mine to apologise for late updates, since a lot of sites I have previously posted in expected regular updates. I see this is not so much the case here.

Blood Lord wrote:

Awwwww...

I was expect a 300 play on this.

You know, the thought never crossed my mind until you just mentioned it. How did I miss that?

Blood Lord wrote:
GIR, do you realize what this means?” Zim didn’t wait for an answer,

Whoops.

Wrong word usage.
Ah. That was a typo. Sorry about that, I'll go and correct it now.
(Although on another note, 'realise' is the Uk spelling for it, so I will probably use 'realise' since that's the spelling I learnt.)
Time Lady

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Canadians use the 's' too.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh yes, so they do.
Time Lady

Next

Return to Literature