Where's Waldo?

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Where's Waldo?

Postby Lemon » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Hueqort wrote:Also: Why doe's scar suddenly look like he's grown some balls? lol

Handling kids is a little less trouble than handling Hector Con Carne lol .

Postby sladestrife » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:15 pm

Is the Ms. Pataki in this comic referring to Helga G. Pataki of Hey Arnold?

Postby JinJoe » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 pm

No.
"Principal" Skarr was referring to Olga Pataki. Helga's older sister.
As he did said "Same-named favorites" which means that he's referring to Olga Astronomonov having the same first name as Olga Pataki.

Postby Princess » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:10 pm

It's also bluntly obvious if you've watched Hey Arnold, because she's always going to other countries and places (mostly it's Helga sending her there.).
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby angelsrme » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:20 pm

yeah....Mandark's [sorry mandark fans] stupid.WHO THE HELL PUTS SELF DESTRUCT BUTTONS IN THEIR LABS?!!!

Postby Princess » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:26 pm

It's a typical cartoon thing.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 am

angelsrme wrote:yeah....Mandark's [sorry mandark fans] stupid.WHO THE HELL PUTS SELF DESTRUCT BUTTONS IN THEIR LABS?!!!

Stufflikehearts wrote:It's a typical cartoon thing.

Its also a bad guy traditon. Blow up the lab if you lose.

But it also has some commonsense and logical reasoning to it as well.

When the villain loses, he then starts the labs self destruct sequence. Their enemies and/or competitors would not be able to take any information, data, technology, or chemical compounds with them or have time to study them. The heroes/competitors would have to choose between life and death.

Usually the program results in favor of the villain. Even though he lost, all of his research is out of enemy hands. Of course he has a back up system somewhere.

The only time when this does not successfully work, is when the herons are able to take with them one critical piece of information in their escape.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Ntoonz » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:43 am

Actually, the more I look at that kid to the right of Bo, the more I think it could be Hansel with his eyes closed. The hair fits.

I mean Bo's right, not ours.
Unauthorized Bleedman maquettes and ornaments! Get 'em at http://www.ntoonz.com
And join the adventure at http://rangers.comicgenesis.com
http://ntoonz.deviantart.com

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:44 am

Yeah. I noticed that as well.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby JinJoe » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:34 am

He looks more like the pajama boy from this page only without the hat.

Postby Ntoonz » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 am

Awwww - Cupcake!

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:38 pm

JinJoe wrote:He looks more like the pajama boy from this page only without the hat.

That is true. I was thinking that.
It could be either of them really. There's not quite enough to go on from that one tiny sketch alone.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby angelsrme » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:55 pm

i have one question and its going to be totally out of topic but i hav been dying to ask does boomer like bubbles in this comic? becuz i'd really love it if boomer went with bubbles, blossom, and buttercup and he fought against his brothers. dont u guys think?
Last edited by angelsrme on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby angelsrme » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
angelsrme wrote:yeah....Mandark's [sorry mandark fans] stupid.WHO THE HELL PUTS SELF DESTRUCT BUTTONS IN THEIR LABS?!!!

Stufflikehearts wrote:It's a typical cartoon thing.

Its also a bad guy traditon. Blow up the lab if you lose.

But it also has some commonsense and logical reasoning to it as well.

When the villain loses, he then starts the labs self destruct sequence. Their enemies and/or competitors would not be able to take any information, data, technology, or chemical compounds with them or have time to study them. The heroes/competitors would have to choose between life and death.

Usually the program results in favor of the villain. Even though he lost, all of his research is out of enemy hands. Of course he has a back up system somewhere.

The only time when this does not successfully work, is when the herons are able to take with them one critical piece of information in their escape.

yeah... makes sense

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Bitch you DAMN right it makes sense. It's moda-fucking BloodLord, you suck his dick or get out.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby tyrade » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:41 pm

I actually found waldo. Bleed's comics are getting more and more interesting my the comic.
My arm is healed and I can use proper grammar again, so I'm back!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 pm

estratohorse wrote:Bitch you DAMN right it makes sense. It's moda-fucking BloodLord, you suck his dick or get out.

LOL

You, my good friend are owning my sig.
Mercypostle

Postby TheDarkCootie » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 am

Woah! General Scar's got some long legs. XD I have to admit I smiled like a fool to see him again.. I love seein all these old characters! Ahh sweet childhood. :mrgreen:
Emotions suck, I hate you all. -Cootie

Postby Ntoonz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:41 am

Welcome to the forums, TDC. It's best to avoid colored font - although you seem to have picked a reasonably readable color, it irritates people around here. Stick to white and read the rest of the rules quickly.

Postby kasumiharu » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:08 pm

I FOUND WALDO! Lol.
Hes between Lala and Ms.Honeydew in the crowd =3

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Really?

I never noticed that.
Mercypostle

Postby Rowdyruff girl234 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:00 am

Hey I can help you write the comic while beer is still recovering :O

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Your a little late. BR is already back... kinda back.
Mercypostle

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Rowdyruff girl234 wrote:Hey I can help you write the comic while beer is still recovering :O

Everybody knows that Bleedman wants 20 pages or so about love.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby BeeAre » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Rowdyruff girl234 wrote:Hey I can help you write the comic while beer is still recovering :O

What is wrong with you! Trying to take my job! Dang.

Also, to the girl asking about Boomer defecting from his brothers to help the girls for the sake of Bubbles: hahahaha your dissappointment in the future is actually sending waves back through time to tickle my funny bone.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!