Herms Wedding

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Well I'm off to Texas for the fabled Herms wedding. I have two of the lamest gifts ever and it's the best I could come up with. I TRIED.

I'll be back in four days. Then gone again in another four days for a convention in Detroit. I thought I was done with cons. I was wrong.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Herms Wedding

Postby Gato » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Oh so you'll be at Youmacon then.

Well, I picked a fine year to skip.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Possiblekim » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Ferrari is not a lame gift :mrgreen:

Postby BloodyViewer III » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 pm

We'll be glad to have you in Texas. Enjoy it! :D
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby Mo Yeongsu » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:18 am

Dammit! Why do I always miss Dave by a few weeks when he goes places? Gay. Come out to Hawaii, man!

Postby BeeAre » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:56 am

Where in Texas is the wedding, Dave? You should swing by the DFW area. We could HANG. I have a SCAR. From SURGERY. We could talk about DOING SHIT. You could invite ENDLING. We could POWWOW.

I'm on PAINKILLERS.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 am

I'm on PAINKILLERS.

I can tell.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Trunks » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 am

Bout time, eh? God knows they've been wearing the bands long enough.

Tomorrow's the big day, see ya there. :D

Postby El_Matador » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:22 am

Oh sweet, you gonna be at youmacon for the artist alley or dealer's room? I might want to by some drawings or merc. Or will you just be there for everything else?

Postby rainbenice » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 pm

I hope that you have been on a great time on Herms Wedding. You really need some rest after some event that you have been on it. I hope that this year would be easier to you man.

Postby Mathias » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:51 pm

rainbenice wrote:I hope that you have been on a great time on Herms Wedding. You really need some rest after some event that you have been on it. I hope that this year would be easier to you man.

Oh my god, this was two months ago.

Return to Comic Updates and News!