Alright, since I'm actually not going to act like a jackass for once, or as best as I can, I will make this a democratic Coup D'etat. That dosn't mean that anybody can come in, give their opinion on something and actually make it worth a damn. Nop, this is the ye' 'ol Democracy of the Medieval Ages, in which only the wealthy ones could vote and an entire village had to pile up and be allowed to vote only as one entity. I ain't going to let you jackasses ruin this thing for me just to be dicks, so be grateful I'm actually going to take in consideration your ideas and not just throw them out the window so the dogs have something to eat. And before we start, I'm going to give a more detailed list about who is who on this so-called Parliament.
- - Each and every person is allowed to vote only once per debate, no matter their status in the current hierarchy. However, one is allowed to change their vote to the complete opposite as long as they are doing it willingly and I receive proof of their acceptance. And no matter what role you hold in the hierarchy, you are allowed to change your vote, no matter if your on top of the list or at the very bottom.
- Attempting to fraud the votes will not be tolerated, the punishment ranging from nullifying said persons vote for the current debate, all the way to being expelled of all their voting rights. This punishment will be determined on the severity the fraud could have on the voting balance.
- For those extra-fucked up in the head that we just can't seem to get rid of, they will have to pile on more then one togheter to actually make their vote count. The current number of people needed in this category to allow one vote to pass is three. It rather keep this an idiot free cabinet, but I promised a Democracy, I'll deliver a Democracy.
- There will absolutely be no favorites. Everybody is tretead equally when it comes both to punishments and voting, except for the above category. Trying to hit on me will get you nowhere other then a one night stand you won't forget, and the official title of sell-out/slut. Hey, I ain't going to stop you from doing it. It would be my pleasure actually.
- If decided to band together, the seniors are allowed to ban an idea from being debated, no matter how many others have voted for it. Off course, not all of the ideas are allowed to be banned on sight. If such a moment will occur, the idea is to be sent to me via PM and I will give the final judgment on it.
- Regulars are allowed to become vets, yes, but there will be a debate between the seniors and the rest if he is to be promoted to the senior status or not. In the same time, veterans can be lowered one tier and be dropped into the regular column if the vote for this would pass. The only people not allowed to promote are the fuck-ups.
- Since this is a Democracy and all, so-called political campaings are allowed to be held to find a suitable replacement for me in case I do my job poorly and someone else would be a better fit for this current role. To keep it all fair and simple, a member is only allowed a maximum of two mandates, after which he will be unable to campaing for the spot anymore. Both Veterans and Regulars are allowed to participate, the fuck-ups stay on the bench.
We done with that? Good. Now, onto one final thing for the exposition post. The current hierarchy set-up. Considering I wanted to make it simple to memorize who is who, I have adopted the three tier solution. The tiers are named appropriately. Veterans, Regulars and Fuck-Ups. As said before, Regulars can be promoted to Veterans, yet in the same time demoted to Fuck-Ups. Same goes for Veterans for that matter. While this is still a work in progress, cause I don't want a error to pop up and fuck everything up, I will leave you with only a small bit of the Hierarchy.
The current Veterans of the Parliament are:
- -Blood Lord
-Tragedy & Comedy **
The current Regulars of the Parliament are:
The current Fuck-Up's of the Parliament are:
No, I ain't going to go pretty colors bullshit. I'm actually going to be serious about this. Now, considering this is a Democracy, anybody is allowed to join yet their proper rank will be discussed between the Vets and me. And no, no favors. Only three vets for now, I don't want the place swarming with you power-hungry jackasses.