Che Guevara time bitch.

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Che Guevara time bitch.

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:18 pm

So, it finally happen. Didn't think I'd actually go through with this gig after delaying it for the last two weeks, now did you? Off course you didn't. You know why? Because you lack discipline to have observed my desire to put you bloody hippies, weabos, retards and emos in your place, make something respectable come out of this forum, like it once did, and with any luck gain me some mod powers. Off course, the modship is not as much of a priority as is trying to recuperate the lost respect I gained from staying with you people

Alright, since I'm actually not going to act like a jackass for once, or as best as I can, I will make this a democratic Coup D'etat. That dosn't mean that anybody can come in, give their opinion on something and actually make it worth a damn. Nop, this is the ye' 'ol Democracy of the Medieval Ages, in which only the wealthy ones could vote and an entire village had to pile up and be allowed to vote only as one entity. I ain't going to let you jackasses ruin this thing for me just to be dicks, so be grateful I'm actually going to take in consideration your ideas and not just throw them out the window so the dogs have something to eat. And before we start, I'm going to give a more detailed list about who is who on this so-called Parliament.

Voting rights:
    - Each and every person is allowed to vote only once per debate, no matter their status in the current hierarchy. However, one is allowed to change their vote to the complete opposite as long as they are doing it willingly and I receive proof of their acceptance. And no matter what role you hold in the hierarchy, you are allowed to change your vote, no matter if your on top of the list or at the very bottom.

- Attempting to fraud the votes will not be tolerated, the punishment ranging from nullifying said persons vote for the current debate, all the way to being expelled of all their voting rights. This punishment will be determined on the severity the fraud could have on the voting balance.

- For those extra-fucked up in the head that we just can't seem to get rid of, they will have to pile on more then one togheter to actually make their vote count. The current number of people needed in this category to allow one vote to pass is three. It rather keep this an idiot free cabinet, but I promised a Democracy, I'll deliver a Democracy.

- There will absolutely be no favorites. Everybody is tretead equally when it comes both to punishments and voting, except for the above category. Trying to hit on me will get you nowhere other then a one night stand you won't forget, and the official title of sell-out/slut. Hey, I ain't going to stop you from doing it. It would be my pleasure actually.

- If decided to band together, the seniors are allowed to ban an idea from being debated, no matter how many others have voted for it. Off course, not all of the ideas are allowed to be banned on sight. If such a moment will occur, the idea is to be sent to me via PM and I will give the final judgment on it.

- Regulars are allowed to become vets, yes, but there will be a debate between the seniors and the rest if he is to be promoted to the senior status or not. In the same time, veterans can be lowered one tier and be dropped into the regular column if the vote for this would pass. The only people not allowed to promote are the fuck-ups.

- Since this is a Democracy and all, so-called political campaings are allowed to be held to find a suitable replacement for me in case I do my job poorly and someone else would be a better fit for this current role. To keep it all fair and simple, a member is only allowed a maximum of two mandates, after which he will be unable to campaing for the spot anymore. Both Veterans and Regulars are allowed to participate, the fuck-ups stay on the bench.

We done with that? Good. Now, onto one final thing for the exposition post. The current hierarchy set-up. Considering I wanted to make it simple to memorize who is who, I have adopted the three tier solution. The tiers are named appropriately. Veterans, Regulars and Fuck-Ups. As said before, Regulars can be promoted to Veterans, yet in the same time demoted to Fuck-Ups. Same goes for Veterans for that matter. While this is still a work in progress, cause I don't want a error to pop up and fuck everything up, I will leave you with only a small bit of the Hierarchy.

The current Veterans of the Parliament are:

-Blood Lord
    -Stufflikehearts
    -Tragedy & Comedy **

The current Regulars of the Parliament are:

-Fievel
    -Keiran *
    -Jasthn
    -McQueer *
    -JinJoe

The current Fuck-Up's of the Parliament are:

-Slander
    -Tony

No, I ain't going to go pretty colors bullshit. I'm actually going to be serious about this. Now, considering this is a Democracy, anybody is allowed to join yet their proper rank will be discussed between the Vets and me. And no, no favors. Only three vets for now, I don't want the place swarming with you power-hungry jackasses.
Last edited by ChocolateHurricanex on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Che Guevara time bitch.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Interesting.

And what would we be voting on?

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 pm

It will depend of course on the circumstances. Sometimes it might be a petty issue, other times it may be the major flaws of this forum and whats keeping it bellow reasonable standards. Kinda like how a good chunk of Eastern Europe is being criticized by the EU.

For example, one of the biggest flaws is the fact that threads divert easily to other subjects. Now, I wouldn't normally mind this since it's usually a petty thing, but goddamn it. How can a bloody introduction thread hit 82 pages. Seriously, that's just too bloody absurd, we got the whole Welcome thread for that. Considering none of us have mod powers and since I don't want to get the snafu mods implicated in this, we will mostly depend on the peoples sense of responsibility to see that the final result will be brought to fruition. That and we can always use the ignore/flame into submission method.

Postby Jasthn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Sounds interesting. Good work Hurricane.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Hmm, no way I'm going to be a vet, so I'll try not to be a Fuck-up.

So basically, you're trying to bring order to chaos in this forum by creating a thread that talks about the other problems of this forum?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 pm

And then deal with them.

Yes Chocolate, I understand now.

This isn't the first time the Section unanimously voted to shut a thread down.

That Food Thread I made was part of a five stage step to bring some order here, but it didn't turn over as I planned...
Last edited by Blood Lord on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:09 pm

@Blood: I don't know if I should be happy that you might see where I'm getting at, or dumbfucked that this actually happened before.

@McQueer: Democracy at it's purest.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:13 pm

@Blood: I don't know if I should be happy that you might see where I'm getting at, or dumbfucked that this actually happened before.

Both.

Democracy at it's purest.

I prefer the merge of a Dictatorship/Democracy.

Speaking about Government designs.

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Believe me, I ain't really that much of a fan of Democracy, as I would prefer to have this as a Monarchy then anything else. But Monarchies are impossible to maintain over text and Dictatorships will just make this thing die faster then one can say "Bush fucked the towers." So yea, Democracy it is. Might bring up some interesting debates. Also, I forgot to mention but I am allowing "electoral campaigns" to be held once in a while for someone else between the vet to take my position if I do poorly.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:22 pm

So we technically have four vets, or three vets and a speaker of the house?

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:25 pm

For the momment, yes. I have the same voting rights and restrictions as everybody else, yet the bonuses of the Veterans. I am expecting the number to rise, considering this place ain't exactly understaffed with people.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:28 pm

I don't think I'll like this answer but what am I, regular or Fuck-up.?

So Hurricane is the president, and Stuff, Blood and Tragedy would be the most powerful parties and everyone else would be minor parties or lower?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:37 pm

As I already said, it is not for me to decided solely who goes where. 'Cause if it were after me, all of you would of been on the lowest tier, with two-three people on the second one. As such, I need the opinnion of the Veterans before placing you anywhere. It's a tad bothersome for them, yes, but at least it keeps it rather fair for everybody.

Also,I ain't obliging you people to take one "party" and stay with it. I am actually renouncing such an idea and giving you free will to vote for whatever option you find more suitable for your taste/interests. Consider it a game of politics and, in the same time, a helping hand at making you people a little respectable.

Postby JinJoe » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:52 pm

This is an interesting governing system for a forum than the regular mod-user relationship.
There is one Snafu mod that seems to be taking responsibility to this forum
but I haven't actually seen him in action yet.
All I've seen from him is a warning and a "word of encouragement".

I wonder how PCHK will react to this.
She seems to be in the "pro-going-off-topic" side.
What are you guys going to do to her then?
Last edited by JinJoe on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 pm

I like this idea. It gives the more... respectable... (I don't think that's quite the best word) members a chance to fix what's not so good (being nice) about our part of the forum. I find that since there has been no pages, no mods come in to check on us and some of the less repectable (read: Trolls and idiots) go wild. We, as forum-attendees, have a right to have more control over what we have going on. While we have been making certain members (read Top Gear Tony) better (especially with spelling), we as a whole are not making much progress.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:58 pm

...Do like the idea of politics.
Always liked the thought of being a politician and I do like arguing, I could actually enjoy this, so long as I tone down the creepy and crazy and make some alliances and compromisation.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:23 pm

I wonder how PCHK will react to this.
She seems to be in the "pro-going-off-topic" side.
What are you guys going to do to her then?

I predict a not-well situation. PCHK use to be a driving force within this section. But her... absence as allowed power to shift to more use able hands.

PCHK is a representation of the old government, this is the new government.

I find that since there has been no pages, no mods come in to check on us and some of the less repectable (read: Trolls and idiots) go wild. We, as forum-attendees, have a right to have more control over what we have going on.

Bingo.
we as a whole are not making much progress.

Because we are not united in our efforts.

I hate to use this phrase but... United we stand, Divided we fall.

Postby Jasthn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:27 pm

PCHK is a representation of the old government, this is the new government.

Well you can't completely iradicate all of the old goverment, right?

United we stand, Divided we fall.

I hate to use it too. But I guess it's true.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Do you want the real-life examples to this, or the thread's possible pathway?

I hate to use it too. But I guess it's true.

Its a quick summary of this.

Postby Jasthn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Whcich ever. I guess the real life examples.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:43 pm

As much as I am ready to burst down into tears, signing out of joy, I would rather have this thread kept safe of the spam that's going rampant around this place. I would like to say that T&C pretty much nailed it like she was born on a bloody pirate ship and that I don't really have much to say regarding PCHK. Once the time comes, I will see what can be done with her. Hopefully, I won't have to worry about her going bananas for a little while longer though.

Anyway, all we need now is Stuff's approval for this and a few more of the members joining in, and we will be able to start organizing the place. In the meantime, I will allow Blood to give out the examples, considering I am curious to hear his interpretation of this gig.

Postby Jasthn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:47 pm

As am I. I am rather 'dull' you may say? I don't keep up too well with polotics, and some news. As the dictator ship, monarchy, and democracy I am not good at. But hopefully I can learn a thing or two here. And I as well am looking forward to that.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Chocolate Hurricane wrote:As much as I am ready to burst down into tears, signing out of joy, I would rather have this thread kept safe of the spam that's going rampant around this place. I would like to say that T&C pretty much nailed it like she was born on a bloody pirate ship
What does a pirate ship have to do with getting things right?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:04 pm

I would rather have this thread kept safe of the spam that's going rampant around this place.

I'll make sure that it doesn't.
I will allow Blood to give out the examples, considering I am curious to hear his interpretation of this gig.

Later, I have a test to study for right now.

Postby Princess » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Chocolate Hurricane wrote:Anyway, all we need now is Stuff's approval for this

Approved. Haha, I'm perfectly fine with this. I'm tired of having to tell people to stick to the topic, stop spamming, one worded posts, etc. It's repetitive and I DESPISE having to repeat myself. So yeah, count me in, here's my vote/approval/etc.
Last edited by Princess on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Next

Return to EverAfter