Boomlimia

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey I'm catching up super quick from the move. I should be back soon. SOOOooooon.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Boomlimia

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Somebody will kill me for this [myself probably] but the name reminded of:

gonna get get
gonna get get
gonna get get
gonna get get
BOOM BOOM BOOM
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 am

Well, glad that you're getting everything in order again Dave ^^ Can't wait to see the stuffs you've been working on up.
Hunter can be so cruel... even to his fellow zombie... And he even steals the girl! Can't blame him though... For being super crazy psychopath, she's pretty cute.
estratohorse wrote:Somebody will kill me for this [myself probably] but the name reminded of:

gonna get get
gonna get get
gonna get get
gonna get get
BOOM BOOM BOOM

Yeah, not getting it <.<
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:24 am

Boom Boom Pow, the song.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

Postby Archrival » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:15 pm

It's "Gonna get that, Gonna get that, Gonna get that, Gonna get that, Boom. Boom. Boom.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby BloodyViewer III » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:14 pm

FRIGGIN FINALLY :redface: Wat took you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LONG!?
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:18 pm

You're one of those fans that doesn't realize people have outside lives aren't you?

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm

It appears so.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby miko555 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 pm

I don't mean to be a bummer or any thing, but in the first panel I think it should be "a lot skinnier" instead of "alot skinnier"

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

there's different ways to spell it "bummer" boy.

Postby ibetyoulose » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:46 am

Why on posts is everyone such a downer? it makes no sense Although the comic strip does bring up a very valid point The boomer in theory should be skinner than the witch i think he sneaks donuts when nobody looks =P XD
Do you think god stays in heaven for fear of what he created?

Postby wolfia » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Well not to be rude. but
"What took you so freakin long?"
Anyway, were just waiting to here from you again. snafu has become quite after awhile.
o.O

"death to all who enter here"

Postby Zulten » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 pm

You misspelled "a lot" it's two words... But other than that... Maybe he has a glandular problem.

-the more you know.

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 pm

It's a FUCKING comic! It's not an english essay with proper MLA formatting. Did it make you strain your eyes when you were reading it? NO! On the internet, it's more than fine to write "alot."

Postby halloweenkat » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 pm

hai im new,u kno wats a cawinsadince im moving 2 lol XD...XD i am a huge fan of grim so is my mom-lol much? its great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD yay w00t :angel: :shakin: "googleyeyes" i like funny faces o.O

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 pm

halloweenkat wrote:hai im new,u kno wats a cawinsadince im moving 2 lol XD...XD i am a huge fan of grim so is my mom-lol much? its great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD yay w00t :angel: :shakin: "googleyeyes" i like funny faces o.O

OH MY GOD.... It's the Newbpocalypse! Bar the windows! Seal the doors!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Estrato is not having a good day in this thread.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm

It's a fight I cannot win. The massive amount of amateur spell-check, demanding fans, and smiley faces has beaten me....

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Plus they never come back.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mathias » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 am

There are several grammatical errors. Deal with 'em.

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

halloweenkat wrote:hai im new,u kno wats a cawinsadince im moving 2 lol XD...XD i am a huge fan of grim so is my mom-lol much? its great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD yay w00t :angel: :shakin: "googleyeyes" i like funny faces o.O

That, combined with estratohorse's reaction, is quite possibly the most hilarious post I've seen in my sad internet forum life...

But once again, I miss out on the references in this comic strip...damn it
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Nuckelz » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:27 pm

This is an alert that there is still some people on this website who really like the comics and want more. I don't know if this goes into Dave's e-mail but ...

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:52 pm

None of us enjoy Dave's comics [obviously] so we don't care [obviously].

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

This is an alert that there is still some people on this website who really like the comics and want more.

Thank you for the notification, you dumb sack of shit.

I don't know if this goes into Dave's e-mail but ...

Lol.

Can you image how much space he would need if every post went to his email?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Lambeth » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Moves are a real pain to recover from.

My god HalloweenKat get away from me.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!