Pink makes you look fat

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:14 am

That's why I'm gonna get me a Ps3 Slim baby!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Pink makes you look fat

Postby 8feet » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:23 am

Me too! and don't forget about PSP GO Bleed!

Postby MinnieMandyRox » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 pm

nice one !! lol

Postby BloodyViewer III » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:27 pm

So thats why you bloody hate "FAT" PS3, Bloodma--- er I mean Bleedman. GET IT!? lol
[size=200]Imma Bloody-artist, a Bloody-viewer, Bloody-director, Bloody-gamer, Imma Bloody-student, Bloody-photographer, Bloody-painter, a Bloody-musician, Bloody-scientist, Bloody-therapist, Bloody-author, Bloody-watcher, Bloody-developer and a Bloody-announcer!. Argggh! Bloody Hell![/size]

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

That wasn't funny.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby HyperBlossomQueen » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:43 am

Does Dexter like Blossom?Please,will somebody tell me?Atleast Bleedman?Please I need to know,I'm gonna go insane.Please,does Dexter like Blossom? :'( :redface:

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:30 am

HyperBlossomQueen wrote:Does Dexter like Blossom?Please,will somebody tell me?Atleast Bleedman?Please I need to know,I'm gonna go insane.Please,does Dexter like Blossom? :'( :redface:

Seriously, you need to go back and read the comic.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:33 am

Why_my_piggy wrote:
HyperBlossomQueen wrote:Does Dexter like Blossom?Please,will somebody tell me?Atleast Bleedman?Please I need to know,I'm gonna go insane.Please,does Dexter like Blossom? :'( :redface:

Seriously, you need to go back and read the comic.

You will find that Bleedman will never come and answer your questions.

But have no fear, for the answers you seek lie within the very comic you are talking about.
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=103
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=105

These are just a few of the pages that indicate to us that Dexter does have deep feelings for Blossom. There ae a few more, but I do not have the time to find them.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:42 am

I already got a PS3... it came with the plasma T.V. during this sale special, so all is right with the world ^^
The PS3 slim... didn't know that was out. Soooo, is it just a slimmer version of the original PS3, or are there new features to it?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby HyperBlossomQueen » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am

Well I don't know that Dexter likes Blossom or not,because Dexter doesn't pay many attention to Blossom and I thought that he doesn't like her that's why I'm asking.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 am

Dexter is unsure of how to react to Blossom, or that he doesn't really see it.

Guys are not nearly as open to their emotions as women are.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Cecona » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:20 am

I bet Bleedman really enjoyed drawing this page. Hurhur -shot-

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 am

And yet he didn't color it.

EDIT: Well, that is also up in the air. Bleedman and Seir have been rotating around a bit, and Bleedman is using some color from Seir. But I think Seir was the one who colored it this time.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Dereck fan ed » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Yay! he made one again hey does anybody know the website where bleedman does comics because I want to do my own and put it in my ning website yeah I know ning(not really good)

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 pm

does anybody know the website where bleedman does comics

He posts them here.
At Snafu.

And sometimes on his DA page.

He does not use a website to make his comics.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Bandit » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Poor Dexter's having a De Javu moment, he's probably worried that history's gonna repeat itself.

Postby Princess » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:53 pm

These noobs fail. I wanna get a ps3 though..
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby 3soulz » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:43 pm

I get this one!
Duh! Dee-Dee! Bubbles reminds him of Dee-Dee.
Gaawd.
I'm such a noob.

Postby Barrahir » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm

indeed you are

This page seemed kinda... awkward to me. But still particularly good.
I like potatoes.

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Barrahir wrote:This page seemed kinda... awkward to me. But still particularly good.

hmm. I didn't think the page itself was awkward, but certainly the situation Dexter is in, that is awkward. It will be interesting to see how the situation develops.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Lemon » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm

People, stop posting here, there are two threads about this page.

Here's one:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44615

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:51 pm

It is fine if there are two threads about this. In case you haven't noticed, there are three threads on this.

Its fine if this thread remains open.
Semper Vigilans

Postby jvriderr64 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 pm

I KNOW DEXTER GUNNA TALK ABOUT HIS SISTER NEXT THIS SIS AWSOME

Postby Lemon » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 am

Blood Lord wrote:It is fine if there are two threads about this. In case you haven't noticed, there are three threads on this.

Its fine if this thread remains open.

Two treads about the comic. Bleedman started this thread about the new Playstation 3 Slim.
Also, I've heard rumors about the new X-Box 720`. :)

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 am

Also, I've heard rumors about the new X-Box 720`.

Oh good grief. That's what I despise about games consoles. You buy one and then a new one comes out only six months later.
Time Lady

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!