New Sugar Bits Comic: "Big Bad"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:54 am

Go check out the new Sugar Bits comic!

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic:

Postby Mythrrinthael » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:31 am

And we have a sticky situation for Brave...

Looking at this, I really, really look forward to that point past eternity where Everafter will be continued.
"When the hawk does not return, before the evening's red, it'll rain. Or, heh, the hawk is dead"

"So, guys have to...wait for a while? Like, there's a delay?"
^Female friend on the subject of differences between men and women in the restrooms. Because when you're very bored, just about anything can be discussed.

Location: Does it matter? People don't nearly turn around fast enough to make sure anyway...

Postby Lemon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:00 am

A trap. I think we prety much predicted that one. Now he's probably going to make Brave face his fears. And Brave is going to fight them and the Big Bad is going to be all: WTF? Why isn't my magic working on him, and then he's going to dissappear. Just a theory do.

Postby Unlimited » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:28 am

Lemon wrote:and the Big Bad is going to be all: WTF? Why isn't my magic working on him, and then he's going to dissappear. Just a theory do.

If that happans...that would make Brave twice as awesome!

*And my comment for this page.*
The Wolf is holding Akazukin hostage?!
*Point at the Wolf.*
Coward!
But it also reminds me of one of those Hentai-Manga books.
*Shiver.*
Bloody Hentai.
And Brave is in a bad situation?
DON'T DIE!
Fight back!
Then again...how can he fight back if the Wolf is using Akazukin as a hostage?
Memento mori

Postby Lemon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:03 am

The wolf is attacking his mind. The Wolf is going to make him face his fears, and Brave is probably going to win. His name is "Brave" after all.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 am

Lemon wrote:The wolf is attacking his mind. The Wolf is going to make him face his fears, and Brave is probably going to win. His name is "Brave" after all.

Maybe. But Bravery and valour doesn't necessarily win. Those who are brave often end up sacrificing their lives for others.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Lemon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 am

Why_my_piggy wrote: Those who are brave often end up sacrificing their lives for others.

If he destroys the Wolf, even by the cost of his life, he will save Red, Mammon, Robin and Nemo. Red's not going to die anyway, since she is a guest character.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 am

Ho, ho.

Blood Lord was right.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Lemon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 am

Blood Lord wrote:Ho, ho.

Blood Lord was right.

Who said you were wrong?

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 am

Everyone who would argue with me in the last updates.

Such as Q.U.

This just gives me a chance to go "HA".
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mythrrinthael » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Blood Lord wrote:This just gives me a chance to go "HA".

When I want to go "HA" I just take a glance at the speculation threads.
"When the hawk does not return, before the evening's red, it'll rain. Or, heh, the hawk is dead"

"So, guys have to...wait for a while? Like, there's a delay?"
^Female friend on the subject of differences between men and women in the restrooms. Because when you're very bored, just about anything can be discussed.

Location: Does it matter? People don't nearly turn around fast enough to make sure anyway...

Postby raijin86 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:24 pm

wonder, if all that is armor on Brave, will it come off by any chance?

Postby Sable » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 pm

So...I took a look at Red in the first panel and was like....Hey, her head isn't just a circle anymore, it's more correctly shaped. And then I was dissappointed when I noticed Bleed using his same shitty design he's used for practically everyone of his human-like character's head in the last panel, a circle with a pointy tuft of hair sticking out.
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Mythrrinthael wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:This just gives me a chance to go "HA".

When I want to go "HA" I just take a glance at the speculation threads.

Hence the "speculation" part.

raijin86 wrote:wonder, if all that is armor on Brave, will it come off by any chance?

I was debating the same thing in the other thread.

Because in the second panel, it looks like the dark energy of the wolf engulfing Brave, like it has Red. But, it also looks like his helmet is cracking.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Hueqort » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm

I believe you are both incorrect that Akuzukin is "held"-hostage' by Big Bad. It more so appears that she is bound to him and therefore, they are both stuck together.

Brave is going to die, the Big bad wolf is going to be further repressed into the mind of red, though it will appear that he is dead. (Or 'gone')
Else that or the group will be defeted/split/up/captured, but splitting them up makes it difficult for king to find them and therefore it's unlikely, BUT still a possibility.

I do believe that ginger is going to be taken further into licorice's home, and possibly come in contact with the lord of the sarrow sanctum.
If you think to much on the bad you forget the good.

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Yeah I know... I'm a 40k nerd.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Hueqort wrote:I believe you are both incorrect that is Akuzukin "held"-hostage' by Big Bad. It more so appears that she is bound to him and therefore, they are both stuck together.

And you are incorrect by assuming that we meant that Red is being held hostage by the Wolf.

I do not know why you and Digi continue to call Little Red "Akuzukin."

That is not her name, this is not Japan, and this is not the Japanese version of Red.

Hueqort wrote:splitting them up makes it difficult for king to find them and therefore it's unlikely, BUT still a possibility.

Well, they just found each other. It would be pointless to have them separated again.
Semper Vigilans

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Disregarding the art, I'm personally rather disappointed in the the amount of action. Is it just me, or is Bleedman more usually into the "Combat 'ze Arms" thing? Because the last four pages have been:

"OH SHIT!!" (With Mammon and Fox-girl)
"FUCK THIS SHIT!!" (With Bo and Hansel)
"HOLY SHIT (AGAIN)!!" (With Red and Brave)

None of the typical: "-BLAM BLAM BLAM- Who's your DADDY?!!!" -KABOOM!!!!- Etc.
For proof, notice that this type of plot sequence was especially prevalent in Grim Tales.
Last edited by SharpPointyDeath on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby Unlimited » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Blood Lord, does it really matter?
It's the same name, just said differently.
And it's spelt Akazukin, not Akuzukin.
Memento mori

Postby Sable » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Digimonadvent wrote:Blood Lord, does it really matter?
It's the same name, just said differently.
And it's spelt Akazukin, not Akuzukin.

Bro, does this look like a fucking Japanese website? Do any of us seem Japanese to you?

No? So stop using fucking Japanese names. Your not cool and using Japanese just makes you like a looser weaboo.
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Sable is correct.

Add to it through, confusion can happen when some one reads that.

No character here has been identified as "Akazukin".

While it might be the same name if I called myself by my real name    I'm not going to post it    instead of "Blood Lord" that would cause a great deal of confusion that could have been avoided.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sable » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Not to mention no one likes weaboos....
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Ohh yeah. They can be disturbing to me, and people from places that sound like names to a pokemon.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sable » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm

What was that Blood?
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Weaboos can be annoying to normal people?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sable » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Kay, just making sure.
RacialslurX2

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!