Chapter 7

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Chapter 7

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Or you could not troll, and just get back to the thread's topic.

Which is PpGD, not agonizing some newb over his obsession, and determination to have Sonic in PpGD.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mathias » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Or you could not troll, and just get back to the thread's topic.

Which is PpGD, not agonizing some newb over his obsession, and determination to have Sonic in PpGD.

Not just Sonic, the human Sonic.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby darkfall815 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Oh wow like that makes it any better.
To Post or not to Post that is the Question.

Postby bleedmanfan1000 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 pm

bannana :grin:

Postby Mathias » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:25 pm

darkfall815 wrote:

Oh wow like that makes it any better.

Do you manually type your quotes? Wow.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Do you manually type your quotes? Wow.

Doesn't everybody? And back on topic, I'm hoping that there is more Dexter/Blossom love, for that's the reason i come back to read the comic. Unless a human sonic came, then all my problems would be solved.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Chris AKA KID » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Can you post comics on here?? I just got an account to see what this is. I'm really interested in Bleedman's work and I can actually draw kinda like em. I actually feel stupid even trying to show my talent cuz i don't know how!! :'( I got on this site to do so but i still don't know how. Sigh. Can someone help me please :!: :'(

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Well first off you posted in a dead thread and brought it back to life. Which is against the forum rules.

Second this thread is old.
Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm

This was the last time anyone posted in here, do you know what today is?

Thirdly, this is the current page thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=43966

As for your problem, you have to talk to Dave, the owner of this site for a position.

However, in the case that he does not accept your comic, or your idea, there is always our Art Section.
Found here: viewforum.php?f=5
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!