Chapter 7

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Chapter 7

Postby abbyjing1117 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:47 pm

:'( GTDB ended OMG i hope GTAB will be a better one ok bleedman lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol PPPPPLLLLLLLZZZZZ!!!! commment my new video brick or dexter, blossom youtube.com BLOSSOM AND DEXTER 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

Postby ninnypants » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:18 pm

abbyjing1117 wrote::'( GTDB ended OMG i hope GTAB will be a better one ok bleedman lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol PPPPPLLLLLLLZZZZZ!!!! commment my new video brick or dexter, blossom youtube.com BLOSSOM AND DEXTER 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

only 5 smilies per post please
Administrator

Postby Dereck fan ed » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 am

well it's okay with me but umm i'm sort of impatient but its only been five days for so no big deal

Postby BlossomQueen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:15 am

Don't Worry We will be patient,but I'm wondering how much time does it takes a chapter to make please tell me.And you're great!I love you're story really :) ;)

Postby BeeAre » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:23 am

BlossomQueen wrote:Don't Worry We will be patient,but I'm wondering how much time does it takes a chapter to make please tell me.And you're great!I love you're story really :) ;)

Bleedman makes a page a week for the comics, Seiryuga and I stop him from posting them so he can make more things that help him as a person, we release them when we have enough of them to have a cushion for when things go wrong or at least not right.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby HyperBlossomQueen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 am

BlossomQueen wrote:
Don't Worry We will be patient,but I'm wondering how much time does it takes a chapter to make please tell me.And you're great!I love you're story really :) ;)

BeeAre wrote:
Bleedman makes a page a week for the comics, Seiryuga and I stop him from posting them so he can make more things that help him as a person, we release them when we have enough of them to have a cushion for when things go wrong or at least not right.

Thank you BeeAre ;)

Postby 2sonic51 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 pm

do you guys think sonic should be with blossom?
knuckles should be with buttercup?
and tails should be with bubbles?
I mean the powerpuff girls should be with the sonic heroes and the boys should be human. am i right? well.... heres how to explan it.
1.sonic and blossom are the leader of there team.
2.knukles and buttercup have atittude problems.
3.tails and bubbles are the silly ones.
so those 6 would be great together and i think metals sonic knux and tails doll should be in that comic too think about it. ;)

Postby Archrival » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:12 pm

2sonic51 wrote:do you guys think sonic should be with blossom?
knuckles should be with buttercup?
and tails should be with bubbles?
I mean the powerpuff girls should be with the sonic heroes and the boys should be human. am i right? well.... heres how to explan it.
1.sonic and blossom are the leader of there team.
2.knukles and buttercup have atittude problems.
3.tails and bubbles are the silly ones.
so those 6 would be great together and i think metals sonic knux and tails doll should be in that comic too think about it. ;)

Keep your stupid furfag fantasies to yourself.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Mathias » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:51 pm

When is Harry Potter gonna be in the comics?

Postby Demon Lizardman » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Great to see another chapter of comic Bleedman. Always good to see your work progressing.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:15 pm

do you guys think sonic should be with blossom?

Sonic, nor his furfag friends will ever be within viewing distance of PPGD.

When is Harry Potter gonna be in the comics?

o.O
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mathias » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Lol

Postby 2sonic51 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 am

I'm
talking about sonic knuckles and tails as humans. HUMANS! :frown:
and they should be in PPGD!

Postby BeeAre » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:21 am

2sonic51 wrote:I'm
talking about sonic knuckles and tails as humans. HUMANS! :frown:
and they should be in PPGD!

Really! Well, I'm writing PpGD. If you think they should be in PpGD: Click back to the Forums Index. Then click on the PPG/Grim Tales/Zim forum. Then, click the thread "(blank) should be in PpGD" with the master list in the first post. Read the first post, because it has a large list of supplied ideas.

Once you've read that post, go to the end of the thread and tell us why you think Sonic and Tails in human form would be interesting and worth adding to PpGD. :)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby Altrus » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Did anyone else find the table with Bubbles, Mandy, and Gaz sitting together odd?

Postby BeeAre » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Altrus wrote:Did anyone else find the table with Bubbles, Mandy, and Gaz sitting together odd?

NO
BR

Postby Mapaler » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:57 am

I...I...I wait for this comic (PPGD) had really been 3 years .So I can't wait for the new Chapter. I will find the others which I hadn;t see. lol
[囧……I have a bad English ,please run brain storm to understand my means ……]
Welcome go to :仙剑枫谷

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:50 am

BeeAre wrote:
Altrus wrote:Did anyone else find the table with Bubbles, Mandy, and Gaz sitting together odd?

NO

I agree with BR here. I find nothing odd with the situation.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mathias » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:29 am

Mapaler wrote:I...I...I wait for this comic (PPGD) had really been 3 years .So I can't wait for the new Chapter. I will find the others which I hadn;t see. lol
[囧……I have a bad English ,please run brain storm to understand my means ……]

This is my favorite post ever.

Postby 2sonic51 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:11 am

:!:
Last edited by 2sonic51 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby 2sonic51 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:16 am

Oh and BR I wrote the reason why sonic,knuckles,and tails should be in PPGD. ;) Also Everyone else I'M TALKING ABOUT THOSE THREE IN THERE HUMAN FORMS NOT IN ANIMAL FORMS. >:(

Postby ninnypants » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 am

2sonic51 don't double post if you have something else to say before anyone else has posted edit your first post. Double posting can be considered spaming.
Administrator

Postby Unlimited » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:39 pm

ninnypants wrote:2sonic51 don't double post if you have something else to say before anyone else has posted edit your first post. Double posting can be considered spaming.

Exactly!
You don't want to end up getting banned just like "irish blood," now.
Do you, 2sonic51?
Memento mori

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:53 pm

2sonic51 wrote:Oh and BR I wrote the reason why sonic,knuckles,and tails should be in PPGD. ;) Also Everyone else I'M TALKING ABOUT THOSE THREE IN THERE HUMAN FORMS NOT IN ANIMAL FORMS. >:(

Please keep that discussion in that thread, and please stop posting about it here, so others won't get confused. Thank you. :)
BR

Postby TMan5636 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 pm

i like where billy and ed are in the last panel

speaking of which, are you going to introduce billy and mandy and the eds as main characters at one point. because i would love to see the eds help the PPG i ntheir own way

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!