Wolverine

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Yeah the wolverine movie didn't make much sense in a lot of ways. I still had a lot of fun watching it. But I can admit it could have been a lot better plot.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Wolverine

Postby Mathias » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:46 pm

I just loved how Wolverine saved Summers' life and neither of them are any the wiser.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby sheepkudo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Actually, Savage knew her ability so he never let her close enough to touch him, which she has to do for her ability to work. ;)
Funny none the less tho

Postby Dizu » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Meh they ruined Deadpool's Kick-arse image by changing him :\ It is not even the real Deadpool anymore!

Katana's? from the Arm's?! oh you've just got to be kidding me

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:59 pm

When I watched it I thought it was pretty good, but I agree. I could have been so much more.

It does suck what they did to Deadpool, but on the plus side they are making a movie for him.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Loki-san » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:03 am

Wolverine trying to scuba dive AWWWWWWWWWWW :'(

Postby xxPaSsionxx » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:13 pm

eh i guess it was ok but Deadpool... o_O :tokingmonkey: :gun:
Destruction= Happiness

Postby Jackie » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm

I had issues with the graphics.
~Jackie

"It's curtains for you, Dr. Horrible. Lacy, gently wafting curtains."- Captain Hammer

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Loki-san wrote:Wolverine trying to scuba dive AWWWWWWWWWWW :'(

When did this happen?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mathias » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Blood Lord wrote:

When did this happen?

You're trying to find logic in a n00b post?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dave » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm

sheepkudo wrote:Actually, Savage knew her ability so he never let her close enough to touch him, which she has to do for her ability to work. ;)
Funny none the less tho

That would take her point zero seconds to fix. Touch any guard tell them to let her sister go. Hell she could have the whole facility working for her in well under ten minutes. Savage could be touched and told what to do with even the slight bit of TRYING.

But whatever. It was a fun movie.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Desmock » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Dave... tell Herms that there are avid fans of Sticky Floors still awaiting a finalization to the plot... please don't keep us in suspense! It's near about my favorite web comic strip before Least I Could Do came along!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Mathias wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

When did this happen?

You're trying to find logic in a n00b post?

Yeah... What was I thinking.
Mercypostle

Return to Comic Updates and News!