Well there is a technical rule not to, but that is really only used in the Bleedman Section. It gets topic and focus switched to the new update, by locking the old update thread. That is just to enforce the point, but in terms to members, like you and me, it is to avoid confusion on witch is the new update, and clean the section up.
This all could be considered spamming, since it has absolutely nothing to do with GT, or this update.
I don't really care if discussion continues in this place, but a flame war isn't needed.
On the idea of ADHD, I hate it when people blame that particular problem for their actions. Mainly because of one kid. Whenever I would play Halo at a LAN party there was always this kid there named Brian Hansen. He and me wear fairly matched, but I like more Lone-Wolf based methods, while he has to tag team, just to kill someone.
That annoyed the hell out of me because he ALWAYS did it. Even on FFA matches.
But was worse is that when he would lose to me, he blamed his ADHD, saying something like "My ADHD kicked in and I could focus for the last few seconds."
Fucking idiot, that Brian Hansen.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)